1. have you ever cummed on somebody's food?

1. have you ever cummed on somebody's food?
2. what is wrong with you?

Attached: BB1911F.jpg (640x480, 131K)

1. No
2. Probably several mental disorders

Lol, no faggot

I cum on my own food all the time.
Just makes everything better.
Especially salad.

1. Yes.
2. Kinda tired rn.

>no
>more than i care to explain

story?

>/thread

>Have little step sister.
>Cum in her cereal.
>Cum in her tea.
>Cum in her snacks.
It was pretty hot watching her eat it. She sleeps with her mouth open, so I came in her mouth while she was sleeping once too, like kind of dripped it in. Some got on her cheek, but she just licked it and smacked her lips. Didn’t even wake up. I got hard as fuck knowing my cum was swishing around in her mouth, and came in her clean panties a couple times that night too. Kind of miss her, but I doubt she’d want to bang.

seek help

Lolno. I’m perfect the way I am. Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers said so.

kys

u first.

you are a disgusting piece of shit and doubt anybody would miss you

Newfag lurk moar

Only while playing soggy biscuit. Not sure if that counts.

Yes
Everything

Any good stories?

i have been here longer than your age

Nah not really. We were dumb horny kids and it was a fun game to play as an excuse to jerk off together and gross each other out.

1. Yes, regularly when I cooked for my daughter
2. Better question is what is wrong with society?

1. Came on sis in laws toothbrush.
2. My dick too hard

Yes, my ex who I have kids with wanted me to cum on her sisters food and rub my cock on her panties. Fun times.

2. Dunno, kinda depressed lately.

you faggots are gross

Lurk more summerfag

back in the days of craigslist had a guy that would have me come over and cum in his wife's food for her to eat the next day. he'd send me pics of her eating what I had cum in or on. was pretty hot.

how are these desires,impulses born?

nice

My buddy asked me to cum in his GF's food. Then let me watch her eat it. She was clueless.

Semen salad

1. no. however my ex was really into the idea, but preferred it straight from the tap
2. lots of things

Hi, OP here

Attached: 1535776726444.png (567x506, 330K)

Yes, for an ex. She had a thing for my cum because it's sweet (I'm a diabetic, so I don't process sugar right). She had me jizz on her cupcake.

Because she asked for it, isn't the real question what's wrong with her? Because the answer is everything. She was batshit ducking crazy! Good fuck, but I would never touch her with my dick again.

Yes.
Am Bull. AMA

Are you gay or something?

Out of all the dicks you’ve sucked, which race had the best tasting cum?

Why u asking me Senator?

I cummed on my own potato salad a few weeks ago. Tasted okey but I don't feel the need to do it again.

"cum" stupid

Camed*

Disregard the previous post. I suck dicks.

Nope, just wouldn't go near her again.

I dunno. I’d put a ring on a chick that was cool with mixing my cum with her meals. In my book she’s a keeper.

That was hot... she was fucking crazy though

my ex girlfriend would ask me to cum on her popcorn when we had movie nights at the apartment. i shoot pretty big loads so i could normally coat the top layer in the bag and then she would shake it up. said she liked the flavor more than salt from the shaker.

Attached: CrlYgQNWAAAXxnC.jpg (1080x1080, 315K)