People of Yea Forums, do you think she's fat?

People of Yea Forums, do you think she's fat?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-134520_Instagram.jpg (567x914, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cuz.su/9348235
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post nudes, so we can see her better

A good pic of her ass would really help us decide

Yeah. As I enlarged the image, it took my phone a couple of seconds to load it. Like, it loaded just under her chin before loading the test of her body. For that second, I noticed her face was a bit fat and ugly and I said to myself “she’s gonna have a stomach and some thick arms on her” and yeah here we are, absolutely swine.

Do you have any of her sucking a cock? If she is going full ham she is fat and she is trying to eat the dick

Is her stomach really that big?

Sexually deprived retards.
She looks like she’s only eaten McDonald’s most nights for dinner for the past 8 months with little to no exercise. If it weren’t for that tan she would have nothing going for her at all. It looks like the stupid bitch just eats all day, doesn’t work at all but instead sits her stupid ass down at the beach listening to Kendrick Lamar and then goes home and takes photos of herself. What a pig I can already hear her silently oinking under her breath as she breathes with her mouth open.. yuck.

Come on, it isn't that bad.

Yes but still totally fuckable

Oh really? I would never imagine that someone with such high standards as yourself would fuck her. You’re on Yea Forums discussing sexual fantasy with other men, you’ll fuck anything you can get no matter how horrendous.
Yes it is, she’s a fat fucking rancid pig.
Imagine her in doggy, the sound of her stomach making contact with the bed sheets as she moves back and forth, creating friction, the only exercise this stupid bitch would do is when she’s on all fours, and I’m not talking about when she crawls to McDonald’s because her stupid fat legs can’t support her weight.

No. She looks kinda nice.

Yes

Give us the nudes

Lol. She isn't that fat. Is it visible here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-141447_Instagram.jpg (331x964, 184K)

Chubby, yes.
Fat, maybe but not obese as far as it looks.

Would def fuck. Plz show ass

If you have to create a thread specifically asking “do you think she’s fat?” Then guess what? She is. Also, no her stomach fat isn’t visible in that photo, given that she’s literally cropped her stomach out of it. Geez, I sure wonder why she would do a thing like that.

She hawt

And in this picture?

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-142619_Instagram.jpg (461x775, 212K)

No

Nudes or gtfoh

"GreenCherry" CHAN BOARD. Post here what you want:

cuz.su/9348235

Looks good to me.

That’s a smash

Nope.