Electronic Harassment

People are being taught in Psychology programs in university's across the world that hearing aids placed at the base of someones tongue near their vocal chords and inside their mouth and up into their sinuses can pick up tiny noises made by ones vocal chords as they are reading silently or talking to themselves ie thinking.
Completely in the canal CIC Hearing aids. OtiCon hearing aids can connect directly to the internet or cell phone network. You can have an option called a "roger wireless" put on them that enables someone to talk or play sounds directly into them. They are very small and invisible and can be put into someones nose, sinuses or throat with super glue when a person is at the dentist, sleeping, passed out on alcohol or opiates. People doing this can cause a victim serious psychological and physical pain. Doctors have a serious problem finding these devices. Memory chips are primarily made from silicon and silicon doesn't show up on an xray. Doctors are putting too much trust in their xray and ct scanners and a victim is usually diagnosed as having a "fixed delusion" or "schizophrenia". Police are also not able to figure this out because they immediately label the person as having mental health problems. We need justice and hospitals and police need to take this seriously. People are being terrorized with these devices and it needs to stop.

Attached: Invisible-Hearing-Aids-Sitting-In-The-Ear.png (222x187, 40K)

You need to up your medication

Take youre meds moshe.

godspeed chipchan.

you aren't being targeted and, while creative, that isn't happening. you just have paranoid schizophrenia. take your meds and have a relative watch after you

Attached: 1551728776522.jpg (720x720, 24K)

very cool! where could i get one of these things? i am desperate, maybe it will be a cute girl harassing me?

i feel like the effort behind getting one of these installed on some random yoohoo user is just not worth it.

The thought of having to control the subtle verbal movements I do when thinking, in order to not have my mind read, does drive me crazy though. It makes me think with a lisp.

I dont talk to myself when i think

Schizos tend to have strange ways of legitimizing their delusions. It's always gang stalking, demon stalking, untraceable implants, etc. Truth is you're crazy and coming up with elaborate ways to tell yourself you're not. The batteries in something that small wouldn't last that long.

Then you're not truly thinking user.
Open up your mind

Please get help

When I'm getting bombarded, I have to change my thoughts to avoid having them read. So I just start thinking of a monologue along the lines of "we're fucking my own ass you stupid niggerlover, this is what happens" on a loop. I don't think it works, because internal voices are synchronized with a muscle in the tongue.

No i dont literally mouth the words retard so how would these little microphones pick it up

You really should seek medical and psychiatric help.

Then you're not truly thinking. user.

This would only be a conceivable threat if you were an important person.

Attached: 1506073461002.jpg (182x278, 8K)

Why do ‘targeted individuals’ accuse people who call them schizos of being in on the conspiracy? Can’t they ever just be rude skeptics?

Also, how did schizophrenia manifest before advanced tech? Demons?

bruh I've seen X-rays of silicon
Sounds like you need to look at the picture and see the skull the part of bone removed the master race frankenstein controls the brain thoughts broadcasting radio the eyesight television the threshold brainwash radio the synthetic nerve radio directional antenna loop
MAKE COPIES FOR YOUR SELF

I think you're lost young schizoposter, this is /k/, not /x/

yeah i think "demons" and others perceiving it as possession n such.

Because schitzos want to believe they're important rather than they're just fucking crazy.

OP should go to /med/ on /sci/. Their resident schizo disappeared a thread ago.
That and advanced technology
From the wikipedo:

Matthews believed that a gang of criminals and spies skilled in pneumatic chemistry had taken up residence at London Wall in Moorfields (close to Bethlem) and were tormenting him by means of rays emitted by a machine called the "Air Loom" or gaseous charge generator. The torments induced by the rays included "Lobster-cracking", during which the circulation of the blood was prevented by a magnetic field; "Stomach-skinning" and "Apoplexy-working with the nutmeg grater" which involved the introduction of fluids into the skull. His persecutors bore such names as "the Middleman" (who operated the Air Loom), "the Glove Woman" and "Sir Archy" (who acted as "repeaters" or "active worriers" to enhance Matthews' torment or record the machine's activities) and their leader, a man called "Bill, or the King".

Matthews' delusions had a definite political slant: he claimed that the purpose of this gang was espionage, and that there were many other such gangs armed with Air Looms all over London, using "pneumatic practitioners" to "premagnetize" potential victims with "volatile magnetic fluid". According to Matthews, their chief targets (apart from himself) were leading government figures. By means of their "rays" they could influence ministers' thoughts and read their minds. Matthews declared that William Pitt was "not half" susceptible to these attacks[3] and held that these gangs were responsible for the British military disasters at Buenos Aires in 1807 and Walcheren in 1809 and also for the Nore Mutiny of 1797.

>Also, how did schizophrenia manifest before advanced tech? Demons?
Yes, followed by burning at the stake.

op, leave your guns with a trusted family member AND GET WELL before you go on a shooting spree

>psychology classes teach about hearing aid technology
>magic "invisible" hearing aids planted across a targets air passages don't show up on x-ray becaise they are made of silicone

Silicone shows up on x-rays. No electronic device can be made completely of only silicone. The battery of such a small device wouldn't be able to even power-on the device for more than a few minutes, and then the device would generate heat because of the power draw and the density of electronics necessary. These devices generating heat in such sensitive areas would cause large discomfort and pain, and would probably be extremely easy to locate and remove. These devices would also be extremely expensive and only a worthwhile investment if the targeted person were an extremely high value individual. You're a schizoid who posts on /k/ so I highly doubt anyone cares about you that much, if at all.

Please, get some help immediately

It isn’t happening or it isn’t happening to him?

It isnt haplening at all. No one is wasting millions to plant microchips and nano-hearing aids in civilians. Normal hearing aids cost a fortune already

Npc spotted.

Attached: 1548558791143.png (382x491, 124K)

Please see a doctor.

He doesn't need to take any more medication. They're coming for him.

Attached: they're coming.gif (988x516, 1.99M)

Attached: 12108123_398466993661806_742638303034617190_n.jpg (691x625, 236K)

based and schizopilled

Medicine... take it.

Alternatively you can try morphing your delusions into something called proanoia basically you pretend like the world is conspiring to help you. This should help you sleep at night.

Attached: 45DC1288-D05F-4547-B51D-C3CD903FDAC0.jpg (928x523, 36K)

Seek medical help. You aren't thinking rationally. Nobody cares about some dipshit on a Moroccan goat herding forum.

based markov chain AI shitpost bot poster

Such a device would be too small to have a battery that lasts long enough for long term use without it being pulled out and replaced regularly.
Electronics also cannot be made completely of silicon, there will be some bits of metal here and there(not to mention the battery would be at the very least a Li-ion battery which would show up on X-ray).

I had the same thought reading that post.

Police areas would also be extremely expensive and that the batteries in such trusted as "repeater" which involved their leader, a manifest be able torments induced by a machine called the "Air Loom" or opiates. People who operated their delusions. It's always gang silently or talking taught in such.

Attached: squid squad says fuck off.jpg (200x200, 15K)

>i feel like the effort behind getting one of these installed on some random yoohoo user is just not worth it.

Science isn't about "why?", it's about "why not?"!!!

I'm always either talking to myself out loud or thinking entirely within the confines of my head, these bugs are pointless for the former and useless for the latter so they don't bother me.
You just need to git gud, son.

>hes so dumb he physically says everything hes thinking under his breath
Spotted the real NPC

Lol these things dont even work in australia, I got about two thirds through the comic before it turned red and then about ten seconds later a transparent scary face started to appear.
If I'd left it long enough it might have finished loading but I couldn't read the comic anymore so I just moved on.

THEY'RE COMING

Attached: Untitled.jpg (766x3744, 568K)

>tfw literally no reaction
Am i broken?

kek

Attached: 1553807835768.jpg (1024x679, 165K)

A while back I saw an Interview, where a psychologist for sexual trafficking victims. Mentioned the gangs were using CIA-like mind control techniques, to create multiple (docile) personalities in their victims, to create higher quality products. (fun, energetic child, instead of depressed and emotionally dead)

Kinda shocked me, because it makes MK-Ultra so much more real, but I can't seem to find it right now.

I had something vaguely resembling this come out of my ear when I was a kid. I always thought it was weird and so the memory stuck with me. Though I also remember I had lots of ear infections as a kid too and maybe they put in some kind of implant to stop them.

broanoia

Is the tin foil wrapped a little to tight around the head today?

Hey, look, a retard

yes they exist

they also come with a energy module placed in your throat the batterys are also much better than they were decades ago
those people are talking in faschist order like saying "it is you" or "this is your faster" (translated from german) also these thing color your "black mind" when youre thinking about something and try to imagine it it is mostly black but with stimulation to your brain via the throat stick your brain "colors" these pictures.
People here are activly denying it and telling to you gtfo because they profit in this system by selling data about a person, they rape you when youre awake and they protect you while you sleep ( can't even remember when i had a bad dream but recently ago since my mother died because i left her for 1 hour alone but this is another story of people trying to kidnap me and sell me to a gay sex slave ring)

>don't know why i wasnt pizza enough as a child for females kinda sucks tbh

Maybe you should read up on batteries. They really aren't better than a decade ago. This is our major limiting factor for progress atm. We need better batteries but we reached the limits of physics.

maybe you've heard of the thing called patents and radioactive batteries. Maybe thats why the battery is still bad.
also they cant just file a patent because they want to implement worms into peoples brain to control their life and electrocute them whenever they do something some people might not like

You are either trolling or need serious help.

When i told them to look closely they refused to do a x-ray

also they have hackers called Yea Forums who photoshop x-rays to get these things out of peoples minds but the voices and the energy still persists

Photoshop is editing a picture, it will not end up removing a physical object stop smoking spiders

yeah they are real piece of gaslighting demonic shits

stop smoking brain fart
how do you remove a physical object out of a picture ? right you cant because all that is is pixel you remove the pixels out of a picture and those pixel happen to be these electrical implants

I don't think a single mass-shooter was a real schizo. Sure they sometimes hurt or kill single individuals or even several, but a full blown schizo wouldn't have a chance at planning and executing anything like a mass shooting.

Ever seen a full blown schizo off meds? They can't fucking feed themselves because the magnetic larva microphones in the bread will eat their brains.

Based post overall, nice get

I must be completely dead inside if I didn't react to that

see your psychiatrist

and what they will tell him? that all those things doesnt exist and if he says it again she will call the security who will restrain him and inject him with medications he doesnt need and if doesnt want to take the medication than they call the attorney to force inject him with medication and then have have to stay years and years and forever there until OP takes the medications he doesnt need?

maybe you should drop your earpiece out of your ear and start helping people and not provocate them

>can be put into someones nose, sinuses or throat with super glue
>super glue
That would be all well and darwinian, except superglue doesn't last forever (in fact, a pretty short time on living skin), and the device will be lost via swallowing or sneezing or etc. Further, there is a high probability of recovery at this point...

>Memory chips are primarily made from silicon and silicon doesn't show up on an xray.
- someone who has never studied x-ray imagery or CT scans, even a little bit.
Silicon does not "show up", but the signature of a device would be unmistakable amongst mucous and the flesh it's attached to. Further, silicon is not the only thing the device is made of, and that stuff WILL show up on x-ray imagery and CT scanning....

2/10, OP... 2/10.

Attached: 1483180789572.jpg (562x600, 68K)

x-rays are also getting photshopped not only miley cyrus her pussy you mongoloid

OP stop being a stereotypical paranoid schizophrenic and take your meds.

it switches too quickly

>motherfucking based quads

Attached: 1547398357823.jpg (816x816, 124K)

Attached: 1462972873808.gif (245x230, 871K)

Shut it, Satan!

Jokes aside people telling you to get help are right user, of course anything that doesn't play into your delusion is integrated into it as a conspiracy against you so I understand that you probably won't listen but i wish you would, the voices of the real people around you are far more trustworthy than the voices of your delusions no matter how real they may seem user.

Off your meds again bud?

Omfg dude you just like the attention no way you this crazy

Hahaha oh I get it you’re just pretending to be retarded
Good one mate

user i think you forgot your meds

Attached: wwwww.jpg (900x900, 47K)

no just no sound

looks like im dead

It's Francis E Dec you absolute philistine

Fuck hearing aids and cochlear implants. Sign language is better

You're saying too much op, "they" might get you now