So Yea Forums what's on your agenda today?

So Yea Forums what's on your agenda today?

Me- work 6am-2pm
Gym
Possibly gun range

Attached: 1563522392481.jpg (276x291, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qezXWcpKkOY
youtube.com/watch?v=755KcDVPp5c
youtube.com/watch?v=ea5oreJMylI
youtube.com/watch?v=Kqy9hxhUxK0
youtube.com/watch?v=ui-zBq-f5XA
youtube.com/watch?v=uWpQ54f8cA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds cozy, my guy! What guns do you have?

Attached: dfwylojm0be31.jpg (1080x2338, 191K)

You’re a walking cliche. Let me guess - “tribal” tattoo around your bicep?

I cant complain. I'll be taking my smith and wesson m&p shield 2.0 out.

Nope. No ink. Will never get ink. Not a unique thing these days. Plane skins where its at

Get off work in a bit. Then combine the second and third things on your list.

Attached: 1563320157494.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Appying for work
Studying
Skating
Gaming

Attached: 1506265503931.png (824x1131, 500K)

How do you combine them, dude? Lol

This sounds like a nice day were you get shit done and have some fun. Good day planned bro

What do you have?

What gun do you have?

wake up at 6
do nothing for 16 hours
sleep

Attached: 1563070310692.gif (500x420, 360K)

You can't just do nothing g for 16 hours. What are you up to?

You'd be surprised
Today's a unique day though, since I have doctor's orders to do nothing. Hooray

Hahaha hey doctor's orders right?

Attached: 1566306606017.gif (141x141, 615K)

I'm gonna eat some gummy frogs.

Attached: Haribo_Frogs-918T9L-N3kL._SL1500_.jpg (1164x1500, 238K)

Do you work at a gold course in ny

8am first nap
Play wow
3pm second nap
Play wow
730pm third nap
Play wow
1am fourth nap
Play wow

Lay in bed all day. Just had a vasectomy.

I'm more of a gummy shark my guy. Love these little shits.

Nope. Not even in the same state

I remember my vista bringing days. Dont have the patience for it anymore tho

Oh ouch. Story as to why?

Attached: 0781.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

>if da vinci was alive today
Is the classic WoW worth checking out when it comes out? Never played but looking for an mmo

What is an Agenda?

*vidya game

Not sure why that came out that way

You know, your itinerary

well its almost 6\;30 am where i am and i have yet to sleep and i have class at 1:30 pm so i guess ill nap, go to class, and try to waste less time today

That's right Yea Forumsro CARPE DIEM!

work
weed
writing
weed
laundry
weed
sleep

Hope you have a good day, OP. Took yesterday and today off because of a stomach virus so today I'll be trying to retain fluids, playing some vidya, and smoking some weed to ease the nausea.

I never see the shark ones around. If I can find them I'd try them out.

ooowee its too early for enthusiastic caps

checked. nice

I think an agenda is deeper than an itinarary but still an overall list of steps in an execution of some plan, not a philosophy or strategy or tactics. What the the heck do I know at this hour of the morning?

Sounds like a pretty decent day. I miss weed sometimes. Nice way to chill at end of day. Need clean piss for work these days tho

(See above reply) thank man. Feel better. Nothing like being sick and having the perfect excuse to just hang and smoke.

I see them at a lot of gas stations at the counter. But your right they arnt every where like a Hershey bar

Sorry man. I've been getting up fuck early for years now. Morning person

Have a wank to a hot chick then go rip a class.

dont know, still in bed and its 1:30 pm
help...

Thanks bro. I know that feel, user. I gave it up for years in the name of work but that work finally grew old and so did I. It's nice to know it's not going anywhere anytime soon though, right? There's still an ice cold beer or a glass of whiskey after a long day.

Where are you Germany?

7am go to sleep

4pm wake up
5pm smoke a blunt and eat some food

6pm - 7am browse Yea Forums, yt and reddit while smoking weed

This is my life 24/7

I say yes. the next guy will say no

norway

I woke up 4 hours ago, took my morning shit, a shower, breakfast. Then had a walk with my doggo, now I'm playing some xbox and this night I have a bbq at my best friend's house.

It is nice to no longer be shackled to a biological function. I've done what evolution desires, now the rest of my time spinning through space is for me not evolution.

Ahh, bang a hottie for us in the USA where it's only 7:34am

>still in bed
>not after them beautiful Norwegian women or scenic views
You know sometimes staying in bed late isn't so bad, user. At least you're Norwegian

Apparently a lot amigo!

Not bad. Cracking one out just makes me tired. Sounds like it helps you concentrate for class

Oof. Its summer so I guess we can let that slide. You should get on a better sleep schedule tho bro

This is true. When I retired I can tell I'm going to smoke weed again. You know, when drug tests are a thing of the past. Beer is nice at the end of the day. I miss that too. Been cutting back on empty carbs this year tho

School, job, training?

Soubds like a solid summer day planned have a beer and pet that dog for me.

That's deep man. Like deep side of the pool deep

This

Got a CZ over under that's not pictured as well

Attached: image000000_01.jpg (2592x1260, 1.18M)

Cranking one out is relaxing, that way I can concentrate on work and not on hot chicks.

Hot chicks can be very distracting.

just woke up (1:30 pm)
smoke pot
attempt 1 to eat
smoke pot
play vidya
smoke pot
hoping the girl will go out with me(she promised)
realize my hope bar is too high, therefore get high to not think about it
pot before sleeping, wait out these endless days before mandatory lessons at uni in october. good lessons, rrally looking forward to study pharmacology and cardiac/kidney diseases.
briefly think about how much of a waste of time these days are
smoke again, like a fucking faggot

Attached: 1559791065570.jpg (700x692, 39K)

fuck yall, I can’t bang any hot chicks it’s 1:40pm and I’m still in bed. not exactly screaming winner winner chick fucker dinner no?

Have to pull yourself out of bed and make that chicken, I'm about to do one myself and I'm drunk but that never stopped me. I've found that if I eat properly then I wont get a hangover.

Yo I hear cz's are nice. What model you got? Anything comments on it?

I would still be lookin at hot chicks. College girls are the best. Miss college.

Bro once you get set up in pharmacology you will be set for life. They make bank dont they?

You wake up still drunk from night before?

Self-loathing 12am-14pm
Run 14pm-14:30pm
Lunch
Bath time
Self-loathing with slow heavy metal music 16pm-5am
Bed

Once in buisiness it gets better with hot intern chicks, total sluts.

Sometimes I stay drunk but if I drink enough water during that time then it's nothing so I'll notice it a bit but I'll be lucid enough to do what I have to do.

work until 5
gym for an hour.
wife made chilli

all right lets go

6 am get up, shower, go out with doggo etc.
8 am get to work
5 pm get home from work
5:20 pm go out with doggo and smoke a joint while wandering around
6 pm make some food / eat and watch a little bit tv or netflix
7 pm next joint / get on my computer to game with some friends or meet up with them and watch some funny things together smoke some joints that kind of stuff
10 pm another round with doggo and the last joint for the day
11 pm go to sleep

thats my life for like the last 5-6 years it pretty much resolves around work, my dog, weed, my friends, making some money and keeping myself alive and entertaint. I cant complain.

Thanks for reading that and have a nice day!

>Get evicted for possibly a week because of our pig neighbors roach problem
>have to go to a hotel
>taking pictures of every fucking thing I own incase even a fucking penny is missing when I get back
>fully willing to sue or get life in prison if anything is missing

heh
Madness - One Better Day
youtube.com/watch?v=qezXWcpKkOY

damn whats it like being a morning person?

rimworld
rimworld
more rimworld
go to work at 4
come home later and finish playing rimworld

I dunno, it's just natural. I like waking up early and getting stuff done then I have the rest of the day and night to myself. It's from school I guess.

not the person you replied to but I'm also a morning person. I get out of bed at 5:30 every day and take my cat for a walk. It's a nice way to wake up, watch the sunrise, and listen to the birds.

Maybe also from my first professional job, they threw me some keys and told me open the place at 7am, so yeah I did that for a while no problem. I was smarter and quicker than my manager so ended up getting fired but the president of the company got me a job at another that I lasted a pretty long time at.

i should practice having a sleep schedule, it sounds like fun

>tfw used to be morning person
>now can't sleep through the night
>now can't be morning person
Feels bad.

Attached: 1563697173331.jpg (236x227, 8K)

Jealous new jersey bitches are pathetic and lame.

>wake up 430am
>make coffee and toast
>have cig with coffee
>feed animals and check the barn
>commute to work
>work 630 - 4
>come home, eat supper with wife
>work at shit. Theres always something to do around home
>shower
>fuck wife
>sleep
>repeat

It weird with me, it's not a schedule, it's just natural.
youtube.com/watch?v=755KcDVPp5c

Work till 3:30
Play bass for 2-3 hours
Weed
Finish The Godfather

Why so much loathing, user?

Hahaha don't shit where you eat dude. Hot chicks everywhere. Fat pay checks not so much

I cant function like that. Try eggs and Gatorade to get rid of that lucid feels

Soubds like a nice standard day. Homemade chillie is the best. Any good? Spicy?

This sounds like a solid day imo. Miss smoking with the boys and fucking off on the internet. Alas, all good things eventually end.

Checked. Who's paying for hotel? I'm pretty sure if your not at fault for infestation someone else has to pick up that tab

You get shit done. Health improves along with mood. You go to bed early naturally. Only thi give don't like is slepping in for me is like 7am

That's a lot of rim jobs

Not op. Larping fag

OP here. This so much.

What's barn life like?

Finish the godfather?! You mean you started it and put it down for a minute?

Do it. It's hard at first to force yourself to get out of bed but kinda rewarding after you're used to it. I'm up usually before 5 am every day getting shit done. It helps my day job is slack as fuck though

i like this idea, but what do you mean by "rip a class" lol

what do you get done in the early hours of the morning

I'm paying had to pawn my switch cause this shit happened before my paycheck they dont give a shit who started it everyone's leaving till place is spotless if it were up to me that pig would be exterminated with his fucking bugs

Summer, that means I'll try to suck myself till I fall sleep

How am I "larping" for stating reality?
Can you even define "larping" and why would you want to?

Loathing is better than self-pity

Everything, it's quiet and I'm left alone. I like the early hours of the morning, plus if in NYC there's no commuter traffic so I can go where I want and also beat any traffic back home. Only a moron deals with shitlickers on subways at rush hour.

im true, i lost some good friends on the way but the ones that are with me now are the same people i was friends with since kindergarten we live in a small village in germany and dont have plans to move to another bigger city or something so im looking forward to sit on a bench and drink a beer with them when we are 70.

i wake up at 4am
take a shit while reading news
in garage lifting weights by 430am
shitpost on Yea Forums in between reps
finish workout by 530/in shower
do regular morning shit (brush teeth, shave, etc)
dressed for work, get breakfast and lunch ready
sit and relax reading more news or shitpost a little more
wrangle kids once they wake up
kiss wife and kids as i leave for work
on way to work stop by side piece's place and pound it out for an hour before work
head to work
yeah you can get a lot of shit done in the am, i choose to use it mostly for weight lifting

Coffee, smoke, quick breakfast, dressed, shower if needed, make lunch to take to work, feed/walk dog, water garden and plants, shovel step/walkways if it snowed overnight, check on horses and goats etc etc etc

Lay in bed listening to music
Maybe go climbing later in the evening
>summer

its not degree in pharmacy, im a nurse student. love the job, hate my life

What's that old saying?
"The early bird catches the worm"

damn that was real comfy till the part about cheating on your wife :/

Finish moving in, try to make friends, and get a GF.

Class from 9-10am
Possibly gym
Work from 4-11pm

Wait, OP, you can choose to go to the gun range today?? Where I live you got to sign up for the next available session which is typically several days ahead. Am jelly.

SO BEGINS ANOTHER WEARY DAY
youtube.com/watch?v=ea5oreJMylI
Madness - Grey Day

Sometimes when mommy leaves me home alone and I'm not allowed to answer the phone or the door I go downstairs to the garage and take the oil with me and rub it all over my body in the garage so I get all slippery kind of like a fish and because I am in the garage if it gets on the floor my dad just think the car is broken and not that I am rubbing oil all over my body so I can feel all slippery smooth like a seal it's not sexual things I just like the way it feels to be all slippery like that and my skin is so soft mom dosent like it tho because when she wants to deep fry chcikens on Tuesday nights there's no oil ever cuz I use it all when I run it all over my body in the garage I think that's what I'm going to do today thanks for asking I think you should do it too and see how it feels all slippy sloppy but don't forget to do it in the garage because when it gets on the carpet like at aunt joannes they know you took her oil and rubbed it all over and then you cant play Xbox for two months

I can literally walk in to the gun rage here in Canada.

Perhaps OP has some kind of lifetime pass, nothing more than people who pay at disneyworld for instance to go ahead in lines.

When was the last time you chopped up a victem and buried it your parent's garage?

you've made me see the error in my ways user
i will strive to be comfy from now on

Bro seriously look into who should pay. Either it's the property insurance or the owner themselves. Cant hurt to talk to someone

Replying to a comment like it were mean for you. Hey man the a life where you enjoy the little things ain't so bad. Good for you bro

Including infidelity apparently.kek

Horses and goats? Yiu live on a farm? Everyone here has a fuckin dog but me. Sad

Climbing like rock climbing?

Dont hate your life into oblivion. You can still make good money that can be sued out of your possession

That's the old saying

It's true for a lot of us tho

Nothing like starting fresh. What's your first friday night in the new place look like?

Get it done user. Weekend almost here

OP here. I'm in the u.s this guy kinda has it. It's a year long pass and yes anytime I fucking want. Just gotta buy range ammo

Didnt read

Attached: 1565942966296.gif (200x132, 1.45M)

dont lose that comfort youve got, youre living my dream

Work. Gym. Get a haircut. Spend time with my nephews.

>It's true for a lot of us tho
dang do you cheat on your wife too?

>So Yea Forums what's on your agenda today?
Same as every day, comrade. To abolish capitalism.

Attached: 56370567.jpg (550x691, 44K)

A nice wholesome day without cheating on the wife. Nice user

No I dont cheat on my gf. I'm pretty happy with her. My buddies do tho

Good luck

proud of u for stayin loyal

I comraded your mum last night!

Attached: Starbuck-Original_Galactica-Cigar.jpg (200x250, 12K)

Ha ha I get it like you think I murdered someone or something no I don't kill any people thats not right is what mom told me after I wanted to pretend sammy was in a submarine in the bath but I kept him under the water too long and then mom had to take him away but I was ten and now I'm grown up so no I now it's not right to murder anyone even if they do bad things to other people even ones you don't like

and that's wjhy you're a failure. you've lost already. fuck, your entire ideology was practically decimated by people just wanting to eat food. well done, faggot

Thanks man

Attached: 1565802073275.jpg (1024x913, 59K)

Oh snap

Sammy was a seagull and pilfered doritos.
Sam the seagull stealing Doritos
youtube.com/watch?v=Kqy9hxhUxK0

Yee 40 acre hobby farm, still have a day job. But we grow probably 90% of our own veggies/fruit. And I hunt deer and birds for meat. Also raise rabbits for meat. Planning on getting a cow or two in the next few years and chickens in the coming spring for eggs and meat. The horses are mine and the goats are the wifes pets, they're little fuckers but they help clean up the overgrowth in the old fields.

nothing. i'm a NEET. might watch some movies. i hate all of you with jobs and money

Work out 7-830
Class 930-145
Boys night 5-11
Probably pull through one of my chicks houses at midnight.

... don't forget to check out those cheeky pigeons stealing Sammy's leftovers.

What flavor are frogs? Twin snakes are my go-to.

Do I count as a NEET if I do nothing but still have money?

I nap and Netflix and order skip the dishes all day and do everything in my power to not leave the house, but have some miney I'm living off of.

Am I still as degenerate as you?
How do you pay bills and shit?

From the ingredients on the bag I think it's artificial lime, maybe some kind of citrus?

Sounds like a nice cozy wife there user. Good on you for carving out you're out little piece of the world for yourself.

You know, WE choose the neet life. Not the other way around. What's up?

I miss boys night. Nowadays my boys just want to hangout with their wifes/gf's they cheat on anyway. We cant even hangout without the women because they afraid we will cheat. So gay. Enjoy dude

How do you have any money?

live with mom
anxiety problems. hard to hold a job. tried meds and therapy and that didn't work. will probably an hero if my next job doesn't work out. just been putting it off for years

Male sex worker.

Client in an hour or so, for about an hour.

9 to 10am

Maybe more clients?

Video games

Chill

Perhaps nude sunning

No sammy was not a bird sammy was a special ginny pig that didn't have any hair but he didn't have any hair so he was called a skinny pig and he was pink with black spots and I got to pick him out but mom didn't want him because she wanted one with hair and not one with no hair because she said they looked like they were sick

Im gonna shake off this hangover and work another 12 hour day

Sorry to hear that user. Dont sweatbthe next job. Baby steps. Start out mowing lawns, walking dogs and shit. Something that you manage on you're time where you dont have a manager.

Arnt you afraid of stds? Other than that sounds like a Bigelow life

Oh fuck that sucks. What you do for work?

A really hot Brasilian chick told me I should become a gigalo, that wouldn't work out well for DoD clearances though, but I got KARASMA!
David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody (1985) (Music Video - Dave TV Version)
youtube.com/watch?v=ui-zBq-f5XA

A $150,000 lotto win four years ago, invested most of it and now I get about 20-40 grand a year and just live off that.

Attached: 1537273820988.png (517x316, 190K)

>chill
We actually grow our own chillis here, so a lot of what we make is spicy.

1) Watch the end of today's TI9 schedule
2) Play a game that isnt Dotes.
3) Play a shit tonne of dotes.

everyone mows their own lawn or uses an actual landscape service. can't walk dogs because i have no experience in it and there's too much competition with people that actually have experience. i don't know anyone so i can't use that to get a job. my only option is fast food or factory and i'll have 2-3 managers and will be surrounded by people all day. life isn't fair so i just have to fucking deal with being around people all day with anxiety, and if it doesn't get better i will give up on life and not feel guilty about. fuck it

That's sounds like a shit existence.

Soubds like the american dream is still alive user. Good for you

I have no fucking clue what you said here. But I wish you the best of luck

Dont get fully penetrated. Pretty much oral and touch, happy endings to sensual massages.

Dont do it if you want dod clearance lol. I used to have security clearance years ago but haven't needed it after military time

At least you haven't fallen into the depths of watching game shows and Days of Our Lives.

Attached: Hourglass-Days_Of_Our_Lives.png (570x570, 555K)

This gave it away as bait and larp

>can't walk dogs because i have no experience in it and there's too much competition with people that actually have experience

Ahh I see. Just other men or some women?

The CZ is a Teal 12ga. It's a pretty creamy shooter tbh. That scoped bolt action in the picture is a CZ as well. Its a CZ 527 and that little thing will do this as 100 yards.

Attached: 20170526_151710.jpg (1512x2016, 519K)

Oh we know you like that creamy shooter, right down your throat you fag!

i went to the dog walking websites and everyone has fucking dogs of their own and a full resume. what am i going to do just go knocking on random peoples doors and ask if they want their dogs walk? fucking idiot

Do the dog and the monkey!
The Specials - Do the Dog
youtube.com/watch?v=uWpQ54f8cA4

Why? I literally do what I want when I want, go on little trips whenever the urge strikes, work on projects at home at my own pace, never have to leave my dogs alone for like 12 hours like some people do when they go to work, watch TV for a month if I want to. It's really quite wonderful.

But thats how i started. Going to houses with dogs. Now ima professional and literally live off being a professional dog walker. Dont worry it must start somewhere you gotta a long way. Me? I walk dogs 20 times a day and get new client calls every week through mouth propaganda. Establish yourself like i did. And combine exercise with making a career. Live the comfy life. Suck tho in winter blizzard or deluge thunderdtorm but if ya man enough you accept the challenge

The problem with that is that those companies suck and expect you to use your own computer. Worse if you're expected to have some kind of DoD clearance. It's much better to use some other company's equipment and it's just better to have a presence and an office otherwise you're very easily replacable. Plus they probably send you stupid text messages every few minutes and that's annoying as all fuck. It's like use a phone fags.

yeah you're trolling. my town isn't even that big. i'll just go back to the factory and actually make some money if i can stand it

Just men, being that im gay. I'm cute, so I've slept with a few women when i was experimenting but no female clients, as I dont really seek them out.

It's really a companys job to provide equipment, not mine.

Attached: vlcsnap-102369-The_Prestige.png (572x236, 233K)

Another thing about having a presence is that you don't have to be stuck in a room with a bunch of stinking indians or pakis. They really suck and aren't capable of writing their way out of a brown paper bag, but their h1b shit is cheap is easy. It's fun to make a lot more money correcting the problems that they cause, when you can do that you can pretty much write your own ticket.

fucking asshole

Work 11 to 8 and come back home to watch demon slayer and maybe an ep of vinland saga.

Check out Danger 5

Of course I do, just look at all the guns I have.

Word, will do. Thanks

Was thinking about going fishing but I don't really have anybody to go fishing with anymore, used to go with my grandpa but he says he's too old to fish now and won't go so I might go to a thrift store and look around, maybe do some yard work. Wish i had a fishing buddy.

I still like fishing and want to go a lot but it's just not the same by yourself.

Sounds nice user, congrats on winning the lottery and not blowing it like so many people do.

wake up masturbate go to bed

When those socks that you throw under your bed get so crusty with spermies they can become sentient and stand up on their own and expect voting rights.

today I will go work in my research lab and then go to the gym and maybe get groceries
I do not know what to cook for dinner yet

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-072052.png (2025x2048, 424K)

This isn't cliche you retard. Working, going to the gym, and liking guns are just all very popular amongst most normal humans. Your to do list probably looks something like
>Wake up at 1pm still drunk from drinking alone last night
>Peel off filthy unwashed underwear with the intention of taking your first shower of the week
>Get lazy and skip shower, now sitting nakey in gaming chair, sweating profoundly
>Unstick sweaty ass from chair to go throw 3 family size bags of chicken nuggets in the oven
>Dip them in straight mayo
>Complain on Yea Forums about people who did something more with their day

Let's see what I wanna do today
>Finish up my internship around 3 hopefully
> do a little extra work at home on some projects till 6
>Off day from lifting, maybe hit the longboard if the rain dries up until I get hungry
>Find a new recipe and try and cook something I've never made before
>Finish the night up with a beer or two and some red dead