Hello Yea Forumstards, I come from /x/ to seek you

hello Yea Forumstards, I come from /x/ to seek you.
we have a thread running about a house possibly having ties to childtrafficking, and two anons are currently reported missing.
another one was a LARPing faggot.
so we need you.
the address is 1634 Coit, Grand Rapids, MI.
the thread is > for context.
godspeed to the user who will be remembered as a saint.

>don't forget to livestream it

Attached: sadpaganpepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/bushmatic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>

bump.

bump.

bump. post stream/vid if you do. I wish I could go but I live in buttfuck no where down south. although don't post it here because OP is a faggot, pic related

Attached: faggottt.png (529x55, 4K)

Help us

Attached: 1455493965234.png (420x387, 11K)

shut the fuck up LARP, a shitty timestamp is all you got us, so kys.

please, if a Yea Forumstard lives in Michigan near the address, livestream you going there and in there.

not OP from the other thread, I'm just as dissapointed as you. I just think you're a faggot.

i've been going down a rabbit hole for a while about this regarding Humaniks, the LLC that owns the property in question. a "Ray Tabaczka" is apparently the agent to this property, but the only person of that name who I can find died in 2011. I texted the Humaniks phone number (blue text, delivered successfully btw) just to see what happens. something is happening with these properties and the word "Human" being in the business name doesnt sound too optimistic in my opinion.

thank you; now neck yourself.

nice digging user, we may have found a human trafficking ring.

bump

bump.

Holy fuck Humaniks replied to my text. i asked if this is Humaniks and they replied "Yes" and then "Who is this?"

screencap it and ask them infos about the property!

Move back to /x/ user so the posts will be archived

please provide screencap, I'm making a banner for the inevitable Humaniks LLC threads

haha ya bruh cos its totes not 520am!

So...Is it possible to release info about certain person on blue boards without being banned?

Prove it faggot

A house? A tiny closed commercial space you mean?

/x so flying saucers and lizard people. That's some good evidence there.

Attached: star_trek_lizard_people.gif (500x366, 1005K)

So what happened?

Check the /x thread, they just posted a screenshot

Noice, feels like if there was anything nefarious going on they'll be a little more suspicious at the building. The extra attention won't help OP's case

basically an user posted a thread about a weird building where child trafficking-like things happened there, then he decides to go in, radio silence, then another user goes in, radio silence too, and a faggot who LARPed as a nigger.

Nothing is there
Not worth the time. Just leave the place alone

this faggot is a glowie and is spamming the other thread please ignore. he tried LARPing as OP and said that the thread was satire, please ignore.

Yeah sure. I don't believe it. So i must be some demon right huh wow idiot

bump!

Tfw i been following original thread since it was posted

Attached: B22C629A-9671-4F49-A2D9-90C9A8D5065F.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

saw this thread on here about it a few days ago its prolly gay and fake

If anything, you sound like the glowie for trying to dissaude people from investigating this. I’ll be looking into this for my own curiosity’s sake, user.

KEK why'd you delete all your posts, user? worried that bush is on his way to your ring, user?
based retard
I'm the one who is shutting down this faggot for trying to dissuade people from investigating. I've already contacted four people to try and investigate, cumbrain

FUCK U /x/ FGT
YOU THINK UR SO COOL ON YOUR BOARD THAT REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT THE PARANORMAL.

FUUUUUUUCK /x/

twitch.tv/bushmatic

Oh shit he’s actually gonna do it.
>inb4 streamer gets kidnapped and stream cuts off

Attached: 4L_VoyQfbL5.jpg (622x529, 29K)

>four people to try and investigate
Not that user
Did you have any success in investigation?

Update
Nothing waa found there
Just a normal building

so far we have not been able to find anything besides surface information on HUMANIKS LLC. this doesnt confirm our deny our suspicions of human trafficing, but it does confirm our thoughts that HUMANIKS is a front /shell comp. of some kind, which at this point is very obvious.
as far as Bush's stream goes, a moment of highlight is that an old lady entered the building around the back when Bush was there, the guy who is trying to distract people from investigating this admitted to watching the stream as well. this old lady may be the person who ran out of the building when the previous user went there and bailed.
if there is anything going on, this faggot is definitely that old lady, Ray (owner of HUMANIKS), or someone else involved.
I'd post the link to our communication but we need to maintain OPSEC in order to investigate without intervention.

please do your own research as well, godspeed.

got tired of reading probably less than halfway through, its literally just people arguing

>its real
>no its not!
>is too!
>nope.

yeah fuck that

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (191x274, 61K)

Nothing is happening anyway

Fake and gay, it's another one of those file types that's just bait for tracking or glowniggers