Incest story time, here's my sleeping girlfriend as payment

Incest story time, here's my sleeping girlfriend as payment.

Attached: IMAG0236.jpg (2688x1520, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cuz.su/9348235
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok. I'm 31 years old male. Closet bi.
Incestuous experiences I've had.

From 5-9 My uncle used to suck me off and I would do the same and sit on his penis. No penetration though.

Around the age of 7 me and my male second cousin [7]kissed and got naked and licked each others privates.

Around the age of 9 my aunt who was baby sitting me [17] let me touch and suck on her tits. Kissed me with tongue and let me lick her pussy like 3 or 4 licks while she masturbated. When she came she stuck her fingers in my mouth and I sucked them clean.

Around the age of 13 me and my 2nd cousin, female [13] Used to stay up late and watch movies and we kissed but we wouldn't see each other alot

Around the age of 15 me and my twelve year old female cousin who was a border line sister to me let me always made out with me. She was a "lesbian" around 14. She was one of my best friends. I'd see her every weekend. We did oral together. Constantly made out and she'd always be naked around me. It died down around me turning 19 and her being 17.

Around the age of 25 my aunt who did that masturbating thing with me moved in with me because she was on hard times and lost her kids and didn't have a place to stay. I would get blowjobs from her 3 or 4 days a week for months behind my girlfriends back while she was at work. Only had sex twice. TBH it wasn't great. She kind of smelled.

Around the age of 27 I made out with my aunt [49] who was like a mother to me. We drunkenly kissed on the couch at a party at her house. She was awfully touchy feely and always sharing too much info about her sex life. We kissed. Nothing more.

Around 29 I sucked my male cousin [30] off in a drunken stuper. It has lead to a half a dozen hookups over the last two years.

At the age of 30, my aunt [52] the one I kissed, has taken it further on several drunken occasions. She cheats on her obese boyfriend who can't get hard with me and I'm kinda shunned from my family so no-one knows.

You are loved, good job. I have cum with my sister so much, but they're boring stories.

Attached: IMAG0219.jpg (2688x1520, 1.46M)

Fake and gay

I'd assume you just are so works that you couldn't get molested if you tried.

When I was 15 my cousin touched my dick while I was "sleeping" I got hard didn't move still fake sleep she started to rub it for a while then I move a bit she instantly acts like she's sleeping

My little sister would have gotten so much of my cum if I had/b/ when I was young.

Attached: IMAG0230.jpg (1520x2688, 728K)

gj man :D
I am doing it with my mom since i was 15 (I am 19 now)

>Self mutilation scars

Was probably taking buckets of daddy's cum already

Never performed incest but sister has seen me naked and exposed me to our friends like a bitch.

Went to the beach with sister and a group of our friends. The bitch pantsed me from behind when I was walking back from the cold water. Most of the girls saw including all of her friends and most of mine, and I have a huge crush on one od my female friends. She did it knowing I am not the biggest (shes walked in on me changing/jerking off a few times in HS). They continue to have their laughs and bust my balls now.

I want to get back at her. I have seen sexy pictures on her phone and I went in later to find them.

Also, this is me hard. Its Not that bad right? It just looked extra small at the beach because the water was cold.

Attached: hardAF.png (1116x1092, 1.43M)

Could be longer

Copypasta

Yeah I did save and copy paste my story. The other time I shared I only had the bikini pictures of sister. I did end up finding and saving sexy shots from her phone that night though.

This is the longest i can get it though. Do I still have a shot with her friend I crush on?

Attached: rockhard.png (1237x1246, 1.79M)

Only if she's a lesbian

Lol fake asf. Too much bs.

Prove it user. Pic of mom?

I dont think she is a lesbian, what sense does that make?

I know she has made out with my sister though. Shes her bff and I have the biggest crusg on her.

This is my sister in the same bikini she flaunted when she pantsed me

Attached: showoffyellow.png (1111x1414, 938K)

I used to finger and eat my sisters pussy. It started when I walked in on her in the bath because I needed a piss, she told me to get out but I ignored her, I tried to peek while peeing but she was covering herself.after I realised she left the door unlocked I would do this often and started to sit down for a better look.
after a while, she stopped covering herself and I stopped pretending to need the toilet, I'd just sit and watch. One time I took my dick out and started masturbating, I expected her to tell me to get out but she didnt.
After doing this a few times I got even more daring and moved closer to touch her, she said nothing and let me touch her breasts but lightly pushed my hand away when I tried to touch her pussy, the next time she didn't push my hand away but tightly closed her legs, then I kissed her and all of a sudden her legs sprang open, I remember they opened so fast that she splashed some bath water on me, then she let me finger her pussy while we passionately kissed
After doing this a few times I occasionally asked her if she wanted me to eat her pussy, she'd just nod, get out of the bath and sit on the toilet seat with her legs spread and let me eat her out.

One specific time after eating her out for what felt like ages, I asked her to finger herself but she just looked embarrassed and shook her head so instead I sat on the toilet seat with her, we were facing each other with her legs over mine and I started kissing her while fingering her, then I stopped fingering her, took her hand and guided it to her pussy and she started fingering herself. Then I tried to pull away from the kiss to get a better look but she pulled her head closer to continue the kiss, this turned me on way more than usual because it was the first time she'd properly shown that she was into it and not just going along with it. Then I asked her to suck my dick, she's always said no to this so I wasn't expecting anything but then she surprised me by saying "no... why don't you stick your pussy in my dick" she was so aroused that she couldn't even talk properly which made me the hardest I've ever been and probably ever will be. So I laid down a towel on th floor, she lay on it and then I chickened out because we didn't have protection and instead just rubbed my hard cock against her pussy until I came on her stomach, then she got back into the now cold bathwater, I washed the cum off her, dried her off, occasionally kissing while doing this and then we both left. We never went that far again, just continued the fingering and pussy eating until we moved house and then we stopped and never mentioned it again

These are all the same girl samefag

Lol. Fucking loser. Nice delusions though. Might wanna see a professional about that.

Is actually your sister.

The end.

Attached: 1433520212085.png (2201x732, 1.52M)

Attached: 1413632405354-1.webm (800x600, 1.99M)

I think it's the opposite. I think it's his GF and he wishes it was his sister

Hot, more of ur sis or gf

>Stick your pussy in my dick
user is your sister retarded?

Attached: 1566381256470.gif (296x160, 1.31M)

Attached: Kek.png (596x628, 280K)

Bump

Attached: 202A9B85-131A-4BF0-AE44-2A482D7F1135.png (2453x2692, 1.69M)

"GreenCherry" CHAN BOARD... Post here what you want.

cuz.su/9348235