>mfw my first time could be a harem,
>stacy get close to my pants and takes it off
>my 10 cm long dick appears
>silence
>...
>everyone start laughting
>stacy says "i think u should put your pants on, user"
>put my pants on and inmediately came back to my house

I got severely humilliated by these thots Yea Forumsros, i really considering doing an penis enlargement but i have heard that i could go terribly wrong, so what are your toughts, anons?

Attached: fat-pepe-meme-generator-imgflip-50567136.png (500x497, 339K)

nah don’t do it

Instead of letting some jew take the snippy snippies to your schlong id probably recommend getting in shape first. A lot of people have fat that encases the dick and makes it shorter. Imagine, if you will, and obelisk. Now imagine the same obelisk under 30 ft of snow. Burn the snow my dude. Once the snow is gone the obelisk will stand tall and the soil underneath will bask in the radiation of the sun our god and grow fertile. Glorious is the garden of mankind when properly sheared!

Pic?

Also, since you got nothing else going on, try getting into jelqing and maybe by a penis stretcher. Seen mixed results but worth a shot

Penis enlargement doesn't work, maybe try to develop a humiliation fetish.

this.
it's the only hope for us less privileged guys.

this is so inspiring, thanks user. i will become /fit/

its time

Attached: B2MiPbR_d.jpg (638x850, 89K)

Should have told them im a grower not a showr unless thats all ya got then get some dick weights and stretch that little guy...

Attached: 1564636820504.jpg (900x978, 116K)

if it sounds too good to be true...

i know right? but it is totally true. im still wishing to have not gone there

ofc it's true, this is Yea Forums. why would people write lies here?

i meant the offer was too good to be true

4 inches is small, but it isn't small enough for an adult to laugh at you. Gonna make a safe bet that you're a kid and those girls are kids too. Don't worry about it. When you're 20+ no one is going to give a fuck about your penis size as long as it's functional, and 4 inches is enough to get the job done.

If they weren't children, then you probably dodged a bullet. They sound like dumb little cunts.

Nah. Just keep what you've got, you're fine. Only kids are gonna give you shit for being on the smaller side. 10cm is enough to fuck.

You can get back at those girls by just calling out their own flaws. Society is a lot more judgmental of a girls flaws than a mans penis size.

This is bullshit. 4 inches is way too small. I don't believe OPs story but 4" dick would definitely get laughed at in that situation.

Fake and gay
Like op ever went to a party with real grills

you spend too much time on 4chin

>this.

Once you are a grownup op u will realise that real ppl don’t actually give a fuck about dick size unless u make it an issue. I’ve been sporting a 5 incher all my life and that little bastard has had plenty of repeat business.

Most cocks are about the same size when erect and fall within the standard statistical bell curve model. Obviously u have the microcock and th massive elephantine donkey cocks but they are outliers, not the average.
TLDR most cocks are about the same when they are erect.
If it’s curved it’s cos u jerkoff too much.

I got my dick stuck in it

How can you be a 6/10 with such a gay European dick?

they would not have laughed at a 10cm dick if they're already drunk and horny
> inb4 i know from experience

What did u do as this chick start approaching you?
Did u just spaghetti?
Did u try to act cool?
Did u goober and say something retard?
There’s a reason she pantsed u op and it wasn’t sexual, it was for the sheer pleasure of seeing u be humiliated. This is because u were socially innapropriate beforehand. You are an autistic sperg and hopefully won’t reproduce.
Please don’t shoot up a school or anything.

What a totally plausible story

Were you bein an insufferable cunt to everyone before this happened op?

10cm erect ?