Alright faggots, 24 yo irish ausfag here. I haven't asked for shit my whole life, mum died at 16...

Alright faggots, 24 yo irish ausfag here. I haven't asked for shit my whole life, mum died at 16, dads a fuckwit child abuser. I've worked hard in construction forever making fuck all money (especially gyprock labouring) I've done pretty good for myself up until now tho. So now I just lost my job at Australia Post when they instead of renewing my contract they renewed an Asian and an Indian. Listen i'm not racist I just think it's fucked up Australia brings in these cunts when there's not enough work for everyone. So now i'm completely fucked, all I think about is suicide. I don't have it in me to go rob some poor family or someshit that's not right. Because my social circle is so big I know the video I leave is gonna fuck cunts up (hopefully). Unless there's some richfag out there that can transfer me only $100 to pay my rent this week. I found out a guy from school won the NZ lotto and won $23 mil and he didn't even help me out (how fucked ay), I'm not some hot bitch that uses people for money so this is my last resort. If I can't come up with this, I'll post the vid of my suicide probably next Friday.

ANZ bsb: 015010 acc: 528821253

edit: Pic is of a big lez type show I wanted to do

Attached: scene3.png (1245x960, 17K)

Language!

>24 yo
>worked hard forever
You don't know what hard work is, Ausfag. First world privelaged little shit.

lol
bye

There is probably a reason they hired an asian and indian over you, seeing as how discriminated they are in Australia and how good the job market currently is. Have you tried getting an education? I bet they were both more educated than you, meaning they worked harder, or do you just expect to do nothing and have shit given to you, and then pretend that's what is happening to others?

Also, how are you 24 and also 'worked hard forever'. Fuck off cunt.

Oh I'm far from first world privilege

No you're not.

Clueless.

Post moar of the cartoon.

Been working construction for 8 years, would love to see you lift a 6 metre gyprock sheet above your head all day

24 yo white male
had jobs
has a rent to pay
has internet
>I'm far from first world privilege

okay.jpg

I bet you would, faggot.

>8 years
>forever

So get an education you dumb cunt, the government gives you free money to do that because of how first world privileged you are. We literally get study and rental assistance.

So go back to school?

>I found out a guy from school won the NZ lotto and won $23 mil and he didn't even help me out (how fucked ay)

Fuck off, why is that money anything to you? If I won $23m then sure, my immediate family and super-close friends might get a hand out... but I'm not giving shit out to every cunt I went to school with fuck me...

>24 yo
>worked hard forever

>I've worked hard in construction forever making fuck all money

How did you go from construction to Australia Post by 24?

Anyway, look, I'm not here to judge.

Get some clean clothes, get some resumes out there and walk around shopping centres and retail outlets (Harvey Norman, Domayne, Betta Electrical, Optus, Telstra Store, Vodafone) those cunts are always hiring.

Don't be such a fucking sook.

LOL trying to blame harder working asians on your loss. Typical fucking useless bogan trash. Fuck off.

>24 years old
>lifted gyprock for 8 years

Legally you can't leave school until you're 16.

So you can't have worked at Australia Post for very long...

Hasn't eaten meat in like 3 weeks
Can't leave the house no petrol cars trans fucked
4 weeks behind in rent because centrelink are cunts

fuck who would go to school when again your competing against asians and indians. I figured companies like auspost love the cunts because it makes the company look more diverse

Auspost last 9 month contract

Dude. Why you gotta try and blame asians and indians? They came from a much worse off country and worked a lot harder to be where you are. You live in the first world and are a white male. Do you know how easy it is for you to get government benefits? Your government gives rental assistance so what did you spend it on if you can't afford rent? Why don't you go back to school? Your government will pay for that too.

There are plenty of jobs already. Don't be so lazy, whiny and self entitled.

And go read a history book because Australia was built on the back of hard working immigrants.

I've not had a cent in my account for 4 weeks, and centrelink are only gonna backpay me for the 2 weeks (when I applied) and all that $470 is going straight to my lanlord because of how fucked I am

Asians and Indians because mostly they are polite, work hard and don't blame other people for their problems.

First, it sounds like you're shit at managing your money.

You have your own fucking car you stupid bitch.

Centrelink are cunts, or you're a useless lazy piece of shit?

And how are you competing against asians and indians? That's not at all how it works. Apply for a tafe of uni course and complete the work you need to complete. You're not competing with anyone, and there is plenty of space.

You sound like just another racist, useless bogan. Maybe you should kill yourself. We don't need shit like you in Australia.

I don't even have my own car
:C

Oh I'm far from lazy, hardest working bloke you'd ever meet, I got on good with my 27 year old drug taking $120k a year supervisor but he took his 4 week holiday and got his mate to fire me, so welcome to corporate australia where no one gives a fuck about ya

Again with the Asians and Indians? wtf dude.
Stop trying to blame others for your failures, it's pathetic. No wonder you're struggling. You need to take a good hard long look at yourself, mate.

No. You're lazy.

You're not a bloke, you're a 24 year old kid who doesn't know the meaning of hard work, and you've made that obvious by having a fucking sook about it and trying to blame indians and asians.

Get a brain, get a life and then maybe you'll get a job.

Fk the Landlord off and go to a Youth Hostel.

Sure it's not as great as living in an apartment or whatever, but you'll be able to afford to eat.

and $470 isn't owrth your landlord's time to chase down.

More like an Irish faggot. An Aussie wouldn't bitch and moan so hard when he's got it so good. You don't know shit cunt, shut the fuck up you lazy dog and stop trying to pin shit on others.

Smarten the fuck up. How can people give you a fair go if you're not gonna give yourself or the world around you a fair go? Un-fucking-Australian of you.

Nice cringe thread bro!

Attached: George-costanza.jpg (375x375, 49K)

Doubt an unfunny and useless piece of shit like you would have made a very good cartoon.

Mate everyone in my city are fuckin' daddy money little faggots who wouldn't know what it's like to go hungry every night for a week, how is this privilege? I've been dealt the absolute shittest hand in life and have been so strong and positive until now, I can't wait 4 years at uni to not get a job all over again, i'm done. It's not what you know, it's who you know, and apparently even if you do know someone it doesn't fuckin help, so fuck me, why bother bruh

Attached: fuckit.gif (480x370, 26K)

Stay tuned for the suicide post shitcunts, no one in this world (besides your family) gives a fuck about you, so goodluck and be stronger than me

Shitiest hand
Not Black Or from middle east

Just do this so you can buy yourself some time to get into a retail job or something and pick yourself up.

You are a fuckin immigrant too. Twat. How can you be Irish and Aussie?. It's one or the other.

Hey bro

The truth is that these faggots will never understand what it's been like for us. I have a pretty similar story, mum died at 15 and dad was never there. Struggled with drugs but also worked hard at shitty jobs, am only just getting my shit together now.

I know exactly how it feels to be surrounded by people whose life is a comparative walk in the park. They will never admit that their life is easier than yours and will claim that your mistakes are the sole product of your inadequacy even though its plainly obvious that circumstances beyond your control have lead to your struggle. I don't know whether it's shame, fear, or perhaps even just indifference, but the bottom line is that your situation is poisonous to them and rather than try and help, they will avoid you like the plague and attempt to justify it by creating a narrative in which you are lazy and foolish.

My honest advice is to forget the past. Look at where you are right now (physically fit, tonnes of work experience, relatively well educated) and take some time to get in a good head space so that you can make the most of your future. You are so young. Find a safe place you can sleep for 3 months whilst you grind your ass off to make rent and deposit and a little cash to spot you until your first paycheck. Clean cars, sell everything you own, look for days work on gumtree/Craigslist, sell blood, donate sperm, don't spend a penny on food, eat whatever you can from food banks and remember that one big meal every day is enough.

It will be the hardest thing you've ever done, but it will help you appreciate how much you have, and how much others do not. Youll come to realise that those people who mock you for your misfortune and claim you are petulant becuase you lament it, are the worst type of people in the world. They have no friends, they are painfully insecure, and they will not be remembered 100 years from now. You will, because you have known pain and now you will know redemption.

Construction pays better than shit retail or warehousing jobs. Even labouring.

Hell construction pays better than most graduate jobs.

You are doing something wrong

Thx bro, I just wish I had a family that cared. Worst part is being the tallest, normal guy in the group who looks to have everything, but actually has nothing. But who am I to complain living in such a great country and being white... dumb, rich, liberal, capitalist kids will never understand