(Ameritards only)

(Ameritards only)
Lowkey, anybody else get weepy and super emotional about the absolute peak of humanity that we're experiencing?
Like, we have Computer technology, realistically should the tech we've created (cars, trains, planes,) fade away the road we've created should last millennia, if internet art is preserved (and physical art will be) we've created an uncountable amount of masterpieces, our wealth is Incomparable save for specific random individuals in ancient history, our language will persevere though the advent of the internet/the advent of current printing presses, and sure we're at an unprecedented amount of queers, but it's such an unprecedented amount that it's impossible to discuss the flow of current history without acknowledging it!
>tl:dr, are you ever absolutely floored by the advanced and loony world around you?

Attached: Love_Love_Stories.jpg (243x225, 16K)

wipe your ass with a bullet burger

No!

The people who embrace it are everything wrong with society. They are a core part of why we no longer have any privacy, even in our own homes.

Society is being farmed for billions in profit, and the companies doing it pay no taxes.

>Then a meteor hits

You're framing it as though being appreciative needs to be in conflict with being critical or dissatisfied with it.

>and sure we're at an unprecedented amount of queers
huhuhuhu muh queers he says while everything explodes around him

RIP
Good run while it lasted.

>him

yeah makes me mad kikes are trying to ruin it

Also, just a note
If you're incapable of being appreciative whilst also being critical, then you're just a nihilist or an absurdist who's unaware and incapable of being able to conceptualize anything past nihilism or absurdism.

how many years of burger school to discover peepee or hoohoo

Youre saying I should appreciate the microwave oven, regardless if it had a camera and microphone and uploads everything to the mothership, simply because it melts cheese in 30 seconds?

I stand by my previous comment.

Well, thats one faggot's opinion.

Brothers ruined Santa/Toothfairy at 4
Brother explained sexual maturity/sex related topics at 5
Masturbation - surprisingly, much, MUCH later.

Ay, maybe, but if you cannot do both, then assuredly you're biases of the situation - whether positive or negative - are taking hold.

>Brother explained sexual maturity/sex related topics at 5
this passes for american know how by golly

Why do both events need to be evaluated simultaneously?
Why can you not appreciate your cheese melting and hate your spy cam spying separately?

I'm sorry, but this just raises more questions for me!
Explain, if you could - sorry, very much a burger question; but, if you earnestly were explained sexual topics prior to the age of 5, color me a burger, but I am beyond surprised.

usually are not taught sex by our brothers

Brothers hated that I was the "step-mother's" child, they tried to "ruin" me whatever way possible.
He was sitting around 12 and grew up in LA gang culture.

AMD vs INTEL i suppose very dangerous

Now youre moving the goalposts. You can appreciate the melted cheese, but not the microwave.

Though I understand the application of the fallacy, I want to make the argument that you're mistaken.
You're ascribing the need for spying to the need of melting cheese, which is an extension of the function of the microwave - not in itself a unique action, such as the additional spying.

>A camera which watches you ( the individual ) has no bearing on the cheese melting (or anything heating up) as a function of the microwave itself.

Also, sorry to be so nitpicky, but this also assumes that you equate "embrace" with "accept"