How do I tell a girl who might want to fuck me that I dont care that she has herpes?

How do I tell a girl who might want to fuck me that I dont care that she has herpes?

Attached: 1559107357523.png (1600x1267, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JqaGflZIL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like that fag asked he tho fuck. Also to be fair is she really worth the seven year itch?

you only get it for 7 years??

Attached: 3F2C476E-C8BA-4D82-A953-BE3AB46E726D.jpg (960x960, 53K)

Text her at 3:45 am on a Saturday morning and say “I wanna slurp your herp so damn bad”

Attached: DCE8E4BF-E996-4F19-ACD8-6E2DEAA21E6B.png (288x348, 311K)

KEK

Attached: (1.png (436x317, 313K)

Why dont you care?

for real though cuz if its really only 7 years then and shes prolly 6 years in . Shell just have it for a year longer than me and were both cool. Idc , Ive waited on a bankruptcy before fucking my credit up again so its whatever.

fuck it, why do you care?

Just wondering what could possibly make a person NOT care

im afraid shell reject me for not caring like im a desperate whore or something. she knows i know because she told me the other day that 6 years ago after she passed out at this party and fucked 7 dudes , she got it but never told anyone until now. Ive been her bff for like 4 years and she is slutty with other dudes.

sorry cut off, but recently other dudes arent around much and nows my chance

>

i could get pics but idk cuz shes all paranoid about it after an incident where a few guys from a college varsity team took pics of their cocks smacking her ass and it got around our highschool and police got involved and all that shit

what is your current relationship with her? how long have you known her?

Zane mate leave it alone

why so desperate lol she sounds like a slapper lol

Attached: 1564765933336.jpg (355x500, 29K)

hot af. lets run a train on tha bitch

Come to your senses b/ro. "Raped at a party" is whore talk for " slut was to much slut" now she cannot leverage her vag to get stuff from dudes like you.

Alternatively she's at a really low point for girls like that. Let her stew in her own juices alone for a while, when she realizes her self worth has lessened significantly she could be tamed.

Personally I advise against further romantic pursuits with this friend that I'm sure you buy all her lunches daily. Consider the long-term physical, financial, and mental anguish.

Best of luck though b/ro. Godspeed

No once you get herpes it's there to stay buddy

Also this
She wasn't raped she just let a bunch of guys run a train on her

known 5 years. still bff but recently she laid her head on my shoulder and i was gonna try to kiss her but i cant get the image of my other bff when she sucked his dick on the end of the bed last year when i thought we were all supposed to be asleep. i just pretended to be and barely saw with my eyes being like i was asleep but i saw him cum on her mouth. its cool , its just hard to get that out of my head.

Just tell her that she has a bitchin' ass, either you'll get slapped or laid, you're a guy, deal with it. One slap wont kill you unless you're a panzy faggot.

Attached: Christina_Applegate-Kelly_Bundy-Bitching_Butt.jpg (600x400, 27K)

80% of people have herpes. Over half never show symptoms. You might have it already. Fuck it and fuck the girl

nobody was raped. she said she was at first when the ass with cocks photos circulated the school, but admitted she drank and smoked weed with them and just made a huge mistake at the hospital.

Larp

go for it, try to eiffel tower her w this other friend

Yeah "passed out drunk" right? No sir sluts gonna sluts. She's alluding to it not being her fault because of being drunk. Slut red flag

Tell her you have the herps too

Then she can't say no so assume yes.

Gonna need to see some citation on this sir. 80 percent of nig nogs YES whole population NO

i was thinking about doin this after i fucked her. i wont fuck her without her permission if thats what anons are thinking.
real talk im afraid ill rape her if she says no. the only reason she says no when it was implied sort of, was about the herpes thing and then she just cried herself to sleep with her head on my leg while i played with her hair. it was beautiful.

I was gonna write some other spastic shit, but then I saw this masterpiece and knew it was a fucking /thread

I'm not saying don't fuck her anals pretty much guaranteed, any romance aside, sure dick the whore

Christ fucking sake OP. Either this shit is made up or you are a massive beta that is going to try and swoop in to snag this gal and probably crash and burn like a majestic autistic eagle. Seriously man, if this is real, don't go anywhere near this girl with your dick. Just from what I've read in this thread I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick. At least put some fucking effort into your life and reach for the low hanging fruit instead of picking the wormy spoiled shit up off the ground.

congrats OP you are the most pathetic guy Ive read about all year.

Lies lies lies. You and her both thread a weave of receipt but you cannot defeat me you fool

Attached: 1556408169004.jpg (3507x2550, 515K)

someone earlier said a doctor told them 7 years

Are you really about to live the rest of your life with herpes just to get some pussy? You're making the right choice, now go get you some of that sweet itchy puss puss

Did somebody just say loli?? Well ok

Attached: 1559458237509.jpg (1400x875, 377K)

after i carried her home from this field party she was drunk at and started grinding on dudes before I got her away ti my car,and she slept at my house on the bed with me, fully clothed but by morning her shirt was riding up and she had her pants unbuttoned. When she turned over i pretended i was asleep but like involuntarily moved my head and like 'accidentally' kissed her, but i smelled vomit and immediately turned over the other way pissed off at myself.

second from left

one thing you need to understand is that there were things her father did to her that she makes mistakes. im the only one who understands her and shes ley me know that for several years. except we had a huge fight 2 years ago and she sucked my step-uncles cock to get at me and it worked. After a couple of weeks i apologized though because of what shes been through and she needed me.

No, nobody said that you fuckstick. Take that shit somewhere else. Don't ruin this thread. Let the Omega level cuck OP do it himself.

sell,fuck,kill,marry,enslave

Nah bro herpes doesn't go away it stays in your body until you die it just stays hidden and flares up randomly (cold sores)

Ooookkkaayy. bye bye boys

Attached: 1559136117861.jpg (1147x860, 196K)

Holy fuck, this is fake. There is no way you are this much of a whipped ass pussy. This bitch is fucking nuts man, do not stick your dick in crazy. Your whole life will only get worse on magnitudes of levels if you try to make a move with her.

im not a cuck. btw this one guy got suspended from school for calling me that. look up the definition and quit judging

That means so much when you've got her chained to some radiator in your basement.

Surfing b. Told to take it somewhere else? What has become of you user

Attached: 040310121310.jpg (960x1280, 265K)

i can assure you its my life. not fake. in fact, why she needed me after our fallout is because she had to have an abortion and i was the only one she could trust. i really dont even feel comfortable anonymous spilling her business but i want to fuck her before prolly cutting ties.

We know the definition and you are most definitely a cuck, or rather, a cuck to be

Please stop. You’re making us lolicons seem bad

Yes you are. No he didn't. LTG levels of cuck up in here boy

Attached: 1555517063124.jpg (1000x1500, 575K)

Just casually get herpes and break up, good plan. Hope you're stocked up on herpes medication

Um, that's not what 7 year itch means.

Suspended from school? So what grade are you going to be in soon? You sound like you're going to be heading into your last year or two of high school. Only a high school age kid would be doing the kind of mental gymnastics you're doing to rationalize trying to be with this girl

Me being like wut

Attached: 1564764023514.jpg (931x1024, 89K)

this was 3 years ago

You don't.

Learn to care you fuckwad.

Yeah risking the herp just to get with this one piece of ass makes no fucking sense at all. It's even worse when you think it only lasts seven years. You would be better off just chopping your dick off. Once you get herpes you'll never be using it again anyways

Don't tease him, I'm sure he's doing just fine at his special needs school

Second from left has this "you want to put it where" look "umpf"

So either 8th grade or freshman year. Got it

she goes community college starts 2nd yr in a few weeks, im still exploring my options right now

The level of autism being displayed here is astronomical

the last thing i want to do is make her upset by asking to fuck after what happened in Florida back in March spring break. she doesnt need me adding to her stress.

Well ok then Magellan, keep on sailing right past that fucking coast line because once you dock there you're going to get eaten alive by the fucking natives. This girl sounds absolutely fucking mental. I would say run away as fast as you can but you're probably already in too deep

You just say: I dont care that you have herpes

Welcome to b friend. Enjoy your complementary milf

Attached: 3404090.jpg (920x800, 159K)

dude, you are desperate. if I knew a girl with a history like that I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole

at this point i dont want to make her upset and then fuck her and prolly cut ties after that though

You dont ask anything and fuck? THE FUCK U BOYS THINK ABOUT

barge pole is a better term

What could have possibly happened? She took her slut game to the next level and got gangbanged into Oblivion by all the spades and Cubans down there? Now she regrets it because she looks like she has a catcher's mitt that a pitbull got a hold of in her pants? Jamal and his troop stuffed three or four in at once and busted that shit up huh?

I wouldn't trust that treacherous crusty whoar with a barge pole

i think she MIGHT want to fuck me. im not 100%. i think its that she knows i know about it and assumes i just dont want to fuck her or im less attractive for sounding desperate by telling her I dont care

I've fucked worse looking gals honestly

*whore

> (You)
>What could have possibly happened? She took her slut game to the next level and got gangbanged into Oblivion by all the spades and Cubans down there? Now she regrets it because she looks like she has a catcher's mitt that a pitbull got a hold of in her pants? Jamal and his troop stuffed three or four in at once and busted that shit up huh?

>catchers mitt
>bulldog

Holy shit muh sides!

I'm 100% sure she doesn't want to fuck you. She sounds like a complete gutter snipe. And if she hasn't even pity fucked you yet she never will. You're a weak fucking orbiter that she is just unloading her crazy onto

yup

“Hey babe I don’t care that you have herpes. How much for half and half?”

yes, so u just start flirting and boom. but dont mention the herpes, easyest fuck of ur life.

Op here.

xoxoxo

Attached: cdc8bc1e222ffebb7f31ceed99ffb72bf0e60c1f_hq.gif (416x234, 163K)

Brit!

Kekkek

Noway get out of here with the herps

Attached: 1566197210852.jpg (529x431, 33K)

One up her and tell the bitch u have the gay aids. Chicks dig faggots with the gay aids.

Muh dick has the herp so that’s the only place u can put yer lips bae

Attached: trolololol.gif (245x200, 677K)

That's because they're fags and not trying to fuck them, the chicks don't feel "threatened" or "invaded." They can hold hands and go to boy george concerts.

The only thing OP has is autism of the highest order. It transcends anything we've ever seen.

thats not me. im op.

Well then you need to grow some fucking nuts and get away from this slag. Seriously at this point you would be better off transitioning to a sissy because that's exactly how you're acting. Check the catalog, there's probably a hypno thread and a handful of mental illness threads active. Browse those and figure out your first steps.

i actually tried to tell her i had drip dick once . this was before anything about the herpes thing. someone on another forum told me that if i tell her that then shell see me like all the other dudes thats shes slutty with. but stopped midway because i realized she will never believe i had sex

theres nothing wrong with me. we are not dating so its not cuck. stop saying that please.

Go on user this is going to be a classic incel thread of no return from the herp zone...

Holy shit this thread. The seven year itch is a phenomenon used to describe wanting to fuck after getting married. In a likeliness 1 in 2 people have oral herpes and 1 in 6 have genital herpes, you can only catch it from skin to skin contact during shedding. Now that we cleared up that nonesense, OP the only thing you have going for you is that you are a soy boy beta cuck, who has given this girl all your effort and attention, and as people do when you do give them everything they want they lose respect for you. Be happy this girl doesn’t see you as a sexual candidate, herpes is incurable, and extremely painful . Go find a girl worth your time, who won’t give you a communicable disease. Even if you do find a girl who is willing to love you later, you’re fucking up your chance by tainting yourself with a permanent disease. Stop letting another person define you, move on with your life. Alternatively you’re a troll or retarded in which case , enjoy

If the bitch is dripping yeast or any liquids then you know that it's a no go zone.

Attached: 6_free_yeast_rolls.png (693x388, 303K)

I didn't call you a cuck that time. I told you to just start becoming a sissy. That's exactly how you're acting. Also if you get the herp the only tail you will ever get again is nasty bitches with at least one other disease rampaging through their battered and abused crotches. Don't ruin your life for one used up slut

Sorry rushed there lot of ground to cover, seven year itch is the urge to want to fuck other people after getting married

It could be crabs. Chicks these days have no standards and fuck niggers, no wonder nobody marries them.

Attached: Basket_of_Crabs.jpg (550x550, 64K)

i dont want to talk about my uncle if that's what you mean. hes dead to me. he took advantage of someone i should have been there to protect. but because i wasnt talking to her over our fight, i wasnt. i regret it but at the same time shes making me so angry sometimes i get happy she was but then usually immediately regret that and it turns into a snowball of regret. either way im done with her but i deserve this.

You're wasting your time, OP hasn't figured this out yet. But this is probably where we can go ahead and /thread this one and call it a night

Op don't fuck her knowing she has herpes you absolute retard. She probably has 7 types of hpv too. Just find someone else. Don't fall for a whore, jesus...

whatever dude. i ignore bullys like you all the time. its nothing to me to do it now.

Yeah ok Supreme Gentleman. I heard your fedora tipping from here. Why is your uncle dead to you? You pull on your trenchcoat and fingerless gloves and give him an up close and personal display of your katana skills? Fucks sake

Not to mention Herpes, also leads to a permanently lowered immune system, painful sores, and it’s basically like giving yourself a guaranteed flu and possible fever and weakness at least 6 times a year. If you’re so desperate to get laid fuck a prostitute without a condom, at least she only may have herpes instead of this girl who definitely does. Oh and by the by even if she isn’t having an outbreak, she may be asymptomatically shedding, in which case you’re permanently tainted you dumb fuck.

Yeah your flame and dragon embroidered bowling shirts are your armor right?

But when they’re drunk or rolling on molly I can slip it in and then blame the drugs.

Herpes isn't the only thing you risk sticking your dick in crazy. Sure you claim you want to cut ties, but reality doesn't work like that. Either you'll fuck up and get more attached than you already are, or she'll get pregnant and you'll be the father of a trap baby you are not able to realistically care for and stuck dealing with her for the next few decades.

Here's a proper Gentleman
Step aside it's Drip Fed Fred
Madness - Drip Fed Fred
youtube.com/watch?v=7JqaGflZIL0

kek'd

listen you arent saying anything i havent heard before. its ignorance. plain and simple. walk a mile in my shoes better yet her shoes and you wouldnt judge a fly

lol

Group Facebook msg to her and everyone in her friends list telling her you don’t mind that she is infected with the genital herpes and would like to take her up on the offer of a hot fuck.

>How do I tell a girl who might want to fuck me that I dont care that she has herpes?
"I have herpes too"

Just be careful the whoar isn't putting holes in the condoms.

you are bad you pedo

Make sure to add a love emoji too so it’s all romantic and shit

Which part of this is bullying? The only thing you’re ignoring is common sense. If there is a bully it’s your female friend, whos clearly emotionally abused you, into believing it’s your fault she sucked your uncles dick

My cat just took a massive shit in its litter tray and it fucking stiiiiiiinks.

Go away you horrible cunt

Lol don’t bully me, you’re a horrible cunt, pick one sweetheart

i dont own any shirt like that. yes i wore a handcrafted fedora when i was younger but havent for years. also alot of people collect weaponry. steven seagal, hamatu inuuashi , even chris hemsworth has a huge display. are they cucks?

OP, listen to this user

Then you clearly aren't paying any attention at all. Sounds about right. If you have heard all this shit before then you should probably listen because if you fuck this girl you will be making the biggest mistake of your life. You will never cut ties after you put the spurs to this busted ass race horse. You'll dredge up emotions and then you'll just increase your rate of orbit until you finally spiral into a crash. Not only will you probably fuck her up anymore than she is, but yourself as well.

You are the biggest bully I have ever met. Do. Not. Bully. Me. Cunt.

I'm glad I'm not you, you get to clean that shit up. My cousin gave me his apartment for a weekend when I was in highschool and his fucking cat had shit all over the place. I really walked right out of that stinky shithole and never looked back. I think he did that on purpose thinking that I'd clean it and I simply wouldn't, I haven't spoken with that lazy slob since then and was like 20 years ago.

Lmao

This is reasonable logic right here but it's fallen on deaf, autistic ears

How’s ol Brit do8ng these days? She still fucking for drug money?

absolutely not. shes been through a lot.

Eh, 50/50. But you're no Chris Hemsworth either. You're the guy at the con cosplaying in the Walmart Halloween costume

Asking for dating advice on this site is like asking Helen Keller for driving lessons.

Attached: DA753D30-E2A4-4F54-B574-D66F3BF711F7.jpg (600x600, 44K)

besides on valentines day i sent an inappropriate gif to her fb and i had to delete my account until May.

a lot of dicks have been through her more like it

What was the gift? Was it a soft cheese?

Its fucking 2019 bro stop assuming someone cant drive just because they're a female.

Holy shit I hope this is a larp because otherwise you are the most desperate beta of all time

Sounds like a lot has been through her too. Them boys tried to bust through the other side but just couldn't quite get there huh? Jayquan and his brother Darius went in from both ends trying to touch tips but didn't make it?

Herpes is a happening forever after
aids is a anal injected death sentence,,,

Attached: 1566165345965.png (2048x1493, 1.34M)

it was a make-a-webm valentines card of me breaking up with yoko so that i could pursuit the woman i truly loved. i just sent it and then deleted my account. my friend from Subway told me stuff people were saying so it was for the best.

The faggots still haven't executed brexit.

This Yoko, OP?

Attached: __darry_adai_and_yoko_littner_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_gurren_hen_and_etc_drawn_by_suuitchi__a027e (1200x1600, 666K)

It’s cause I’m your uncle the only thing I enjoy more than making you feel bad is fucking your diseased friends throat. Little creme of uncle bad touch. I tried to make her call me by your name, but she couldn’t even role play that

And this Yoko is a real girl? Like one without any mental instabilities or diseases that would probably have been a healthy relationship for you? You're a fucking retard

yes.

I got a permaban from fb for calling out niggers and islamics. It didn't mesh with their "politically correct" homosexual views.

You slick mother fucker. Beat me to it. So far OP has displayed all the traits of a fedora wearing white cuck knight, so this would only make sense to be a beta weeb on top of that.

i dont want to talk about it. it was a phase. im over it now.

Holy shit op, is this you?

Attached: EE4F7108-B6A2-48E7-B11A-CF3441DAAD7B.png (639x960, 1.41M)

"A phase?"
Is like sucking cock?
Once you're a faggot, you're a faggot.
That's not a phase.

Yeah you "broke up" with a fucking cartoon to pursue the table scraps from the local frat houses and locker rooms. And your uncle's bedroom apparently.

if she wanna fuck u, saying "yes" will get it across

Ding ding ding! There's the winner

wow the autism is strong with you

Based upon OPs fragile story and inability to respond to logic, I’m pretty convinced OP is a troll at this point, nobody is this myopic and pathetic. In the one, one millionth of chance OP is real, he deserves to have the pain of herpes, and am glad he’ll be removed from the gene pool, for being a diseased pustule, and all around dumb, not that it sound like he would have mustered more than a eye closed pity bang in the future. I’m out

no. why do people always send that stupid guy. one of her friends had that up in tech center at school and started laughing. even then i look nothing like him so i dont get it. its ignorance.

Maybe it’s because your sword looks the same as that guys.

like i said before. i ignore fools like you.

people send you pics of that guy because you are just as cringe as him

I was thinking it was more like this bill cosby picture with the roofies and vodka to get away with raping girls.

Attached: Cosby-Swish-Dinner_Date.jpg (1024x858, 103K)

Is this closer to the truth then?

Attached: Lololol+his+insult+sounds+like+something+an+edgelord+neckbeard+fedora+wearing+_a263be2e47b29a269fccd (500x375, 53K)

i never equipped at school. all weapons of any kind are forbidden on school grounds. so again its ignorance. plain and simple.

You ignore sound advice as well as common sense too obviously

no. thats stupid. and that looks nothing like my house.

No he is too much of a pussy to even acquire the drugs, let alone make the move to spike a drink. Besides this orbiter would have to invited to a party to begin with

speak of the devil. guess whos calling me.

Ok holy fuck this has got to be a troll

Lol, calling me a fool. You’re an emotional cat toy, and are trying to catch Herpes and god knows what else. Also did this nigga just say Equipped, when bringing weapons to school. Nigga you’re overencumbered with faggorty. Quick drink a beta potion, it’s the one that looks like what your uncle dribbled in your friends mouth.

OP are you even 18

That might be excuses from some enabler that's he's paying for but in the end he was paying for it and fucked the drugged out girls.

i dont even want to answer cuz i know shes going to have me drive to bfe and my moms car is check engine light and making weird sounds

im 22

Are levels of indirection an excuse for rich people to get away with rape?

doubt

believe what you want.

Of course OP drives his moms car. You should put your katana on, then run to the party really fast with your arms at your side and your head down

fuk

You should probably just drive this trash to her hook up, it would get you out of your mom's basement. Plus she might have some money left over after you take her to get drugs to pitch in for gas

op here, and this time, its op speaking. ok faggots well i have to go attend to my waifu Yoko and make sex over toilet. I thought you were gonna catch me here:
>
notice the (you)

So I paniced and posted the mudkips
>

But I realized nobody caught my mistake, I saved it
>

xoxoxo

I like walking with my head sort of down sometimes, I save earthworms that way. I just saved one yesterday on a sidewalk when the sun was coming up over some buildings. That little wormbro would have fried on the sidewalk otherwise, I picked it up and put it some shady grass. Sue me for liking earthworms.

for all the cheks i missed.

Attached: 1562065985378.jpg (480x556, 246K)

Attached: autism-level-today-low-moderate-catastrophic-31300822.png (500x306, 80K)

I'm the autistic one but I bet a scumbag such as you would have stomped on the earthworm. What are you from india or pakistan?

and to anyone pissed off

Attached: umad.jpg (1684x978, 1.03M)

There’s 2 different types. Simplex one and two. One is herpies herpies the other is cold sores.

Do you have something to prove by stomping on earthworms?

only pussy white bois stomp defenseless worms.

Attached: bullet-ants-ritual-brazil-amazon_1425475139i30.jpg (738x532, 51K)

no, i woulda kept walking

>india or pakistan
retarded and racist? no wonder you cant even get herp pussy

I already covered that, it’s not 80%. Logic took the day off on this one

I was calling you a weeb, implying you’d run like an anime character. A pathetic unnoticed nothing, hmmm I wonder why you identify with earthworms

OP, you have more than autism if you are trying to reason to yourself that fucking herp puss is a good idea. so you came here seeking advice, and since you are clearly the biggest retard on Yea Forums, your plan obviously backfired. i hope you feel bullied

He did technically get his way though, albeit for different reasons. We are all in agreement, we wish he had Herpes

yes we do.

godspeed op, i hope you fuck that herp puss and eliminate yourself from the gene pool. unless you nut in her prematurely and get her pregnant, at which point you should just kill yourself instead of having to raise a retarded herp baby

whisper it in her fucking ear? just fucking say it faggot stop being a tremendous autist

she would actually be pretty hot if she shaved, and i'm not usually into milfs

Show her your herpes.

You are friend zone.

There is no coming back.

Next time don't be such a beta faggot.

>1 in 2 people have oral herpes and 1 in 6 have genital herpes

lol i hate statistics like this because it doesn't clarify that you mean niggers, not normal productive people