I'm on a lot of coke... dont normally use. I have to be up in 5 hours for work. how do i fall asleep...

I'm on a lot of coke... dont normally use. I have to be up in 5 hours for work. how do i fall asleep? trying weed and some whiskey now. gf tits , give me answers

Attached: Message_15469276051001.jpg (2560x1440, 541K)

Where do u work? What do u do?

like I would tell you where I work. I fix air conditioners and furnaces. residential. I have to look a customer in the face tomorrow morning and try not to smell like booze or look like I've been up all night.

also I keep taking really deep breaths and exhaling hard. I cant help it. I feel like I got meth bombed. the last coke I did didnt feel like this

Xanax or klonopin if you can get any will knock you out but you might have trouble waking up on time. Why didn't you b save it for a weekend

more gf tits to encourage answers. soapy tits.

Attached: 20190107_2357411.jpg (1440x2560, 557K)

>Doing coke on a work night

That's your own fault retard, nothing you can do.

your going to work in 5 hours is inevitable. you dont have more than that time to rest before you need to tackle a day

if you force the fade too hard your going to be groggy af even if you even do wake up in time
id suggest just trying to lay down in bed or on a comfy couch/recliner and relax,

try to quiet your mind and racing thoughts.

listen to some chill music you like or white noise types.

if it feels forced you dont need to close your eyes, maybe hold a loose focus.

youll probably eventually fall asleep at some point for periods, great!

if you cant quiet your mind at all, read a book or watch some shit

no matter how it shakes out, your body is less taxed/stressed to deal with the inevitable long day than if you went hard on to force a coma with chems you gatta fight through on top of trying to function like a human

Stop drinking Alcohol. Drink some water and realize that you're just going to pull an all nighter.

Then get your shit together and stop doing coke. Looks like you've got a hot girlfriend don't be an idiot.

picked up an 8 ball. from a reliable source. but I only do it like once a year. got the 8er for this weekend and decided to try some. half a gram later = now. last time I did a line was about 45 minutes ago

Attached: Message_15469273408911.jpg (1440x2560, 543K)

Just go chill and listen to some relaxing beats.

also, max titties dont b stingy

good point. I'm sitting on the back porch. took one shot of whiskey and smoked 2 hits of weed. I'd to into bed but my pregnant gf is sleeping and has to get up at the same time as me. itll be weird though if I sleep on the couch or another bedroom. I'm gonna try to go into bed soon and quit sniffing and breathing heavy

you're right

Do you still have coke?
You'll prolly be up all night. Bring some to work and re-up when you need it. Or just tell your boss that you're feeling sick two hours into your shift. You'll prolly go in looking like shit anyways.

all of these pictures have been posted before. I'm sure theres a set somewhere if you want to go to sauceland

wont see my boss. leave straight from my house to the job. in a company work van. yes I still have coke. no I'm not gonna rebump in the morning.

I've drank about 10 glasses of water in the last hour. I don't normally do coke. that's why I'm asking for advice. and yes, my gf is hot as fuck

Attached: Message_15469286246971.jpg (2560x1440, 607K)

are you stressed she will smell the booze/weed/know ur on coke? what are you trying to cover?

no she knows I smoke tons of weed and drink. it's the grinding of the teeth and heavy breathing I'm worried about

we have been together for 9 years, own a house together and have a kid on the way

hmmm

you what to expect from her sleep best, but if you really wont think shell sleep through it, i wouldnt worry and just go to bed.

id have to rip a cover or pillow to wake mine

i think its a lot lounder in your head than externally to the world then received by your girl, maybe a fan or ac u could turn on to make background noise

or if she wont wake up and notice u gone u can try resting downstairs and coming back just a little before whenever u expect her up

Let's see pics of her pregnant please.
Can't you just call in sick?

I've done that too many times. unfortunately I dont have any prego pics.

what language are you speaking? she will wake up.

Alright user, you'll just have to accept that tomorrow ain't gonna be pretty. Do what other user said and just chill till work time, have a long shower before you go don't be tempted to rebump. Sunglasses are always a good idea if you're client facing, and chewing gum might help with your teeth grinding for now. At least save some of your tooth enamel

why the fuck would you take coke on a work night?

Oh and stop drinking water you fucking nutjob. If you've had 10 glasses then you're hydrated, the thirst you feel is the drugs speaking

Used to do this all the time when I was working 6/7 day weeks. Gotta party when the party's happening

OP, you should take another snork right before starting work, you're going to work faster then. More full frontal pics?

I think op died user.
RIP

Don't go to bed, keep doing coke until tomorrow evening, then get some rest. Rinse and repeat until your face falls off.
Trust me user, I've done this for two years or so, even got called a model employee. You can't go on more than three days in a row though.