What’s the best way Yea Forums recommends getting alcohol underaged? US 19yoFag

What’s the best way Yea Forums recommends getting alcohol underaged? US 19yoFag

Attached: 11209480-F7FE-4AB5-9FB0-808FCF5AB85E.jpg (1300x956, 110K)

get older friends or steal it
cant really play hey mister in this day and age

Make it... sugar water and bread yeast... add some oranges or lemons for flavor... just slice and boil for few mins... buy big plastic tote with lid and fill it... wrap in bed sheets in warm spot... wait a month... presto... dont let fruitflies get in it.... turna it to vinegar esp when you decide to bottle it....

best way to meet older people out of college? currently not enrolled, though im about to be in a month or two; and yea, i wouldn’t try that shit nowadays, though i live in a hood area

friends have an older sibling?

Im desperate, not that desperate

idk ask a friendly bum maybe and shoot him a 5 for his trouble

Yes, but he’s an ass and would never do something like that; parents are fine with it and all, but they wont supply

3-4 2 kg bags of sugar.. just as many oranges or lemons... citrus fruit is best... and 40 litres of water.... couple spoonfuls of yeast...

Either buy a fake ID or get an older friends ID that kind of looks like you. Just make sure you memorize your postal code & address incase they get suspicious

When I turned 18 I married someone that was 23. Turns out that you can be underage and still drink via Spousal Consent. Ez

How much is a fake id nowadays?

Just saying... easiest drug to make... mix and forget pretty much...

Brew your own. It's easy. I get 6gal of 15% in a week for $7

Give up that ass. Suck a dick. Let me but inside and I'll buy a keg.

go to the nearest wal mart and steal some shit youre familiar with

Ive got about $400 to just squander right now; saved money for something that didn’t work out

We used to order it from taxi companies. They deliver & dont care. Tip or they dont come back

I used to steal a lot if shit at 13-17 but recently Ive just been a pussy to be tried as an adult

want directions?

We use to call up a delivery company. Place an order for whatever and get it delivered to someone's house.. even abandoned houses... they gonna sell it to ya unless it's some old prick... either way he's stuck with it and dont cost you anything..

go to a busy shop and just hope you don't get carded, busy because they won't want to hold you up by carding you if you look old enough
if you do get carded just say you don't have your ID and try elsewhere
most places don't actually give a shit here in the UK, I can't imagine it's too different there

Are you me?

What about mouthwash?

There’s no way that shit works

You won’t survive the cleanse

I knew an old native that drank lysol.. the aerosol disinfectant...punched hole in top of can to let the air out...

If in the city, but a homeless a bottle and they'll do it. If not, get an older co-worker. As a 19yr old I imagine you work in a restaurant or retail

Of course it does, but its horrible. Read the label. Artificial vanilla extract is even stronger, cheap & tastes good mixed with anything

Yea, it’s for some white stuck-up restaurant though; hell of a commute from a projects area tho

Straight extract will get ya?

Making beer and wine is the easiest thing in the world.

Throw some sugar and some concentrated malt or fruits in a bucket, then throw in yeast (which costs $1) and let it sit. If its beer, boil it and throw some hops in like tea before hand, and its golden in 2 - 4 weeks. If its wine, clear it of sediment and throw it in a more airtight bucket for a few months.

Easy peasy.

Haha it's a comedy song. But mouthwash is 35% alcohol if you get the right brand, so it does work. It's also toxic as fuck and will kill you at least 10 times faster than liquor.

Do they serve booze ?

Read the label. It's amazing that they can sell it that strong

Mint extract is 98%

>Easy peasy.
>or you can go blind

>will kill you at least 10 times faster
ya but it will get you drunk tho

Lol buddy it ain't hard, hell i was posting similar threads here not but 6 or 7 years ago so i've been in your shoes, alright heres what you do. find a local known drunk ass, they usually hang outside stores asking for a buck or two. even if he doesn't have an ID it's fine the local shops will know em trust me, BE DIRECT but BE COOL go up, be cool, hey boss im 19 i'm not 5-0 or any dumb shit i'm just trying to get some drinks for me and my girl. here's some cash walk up in there and buy me a 30 rack my dude, ill give you a few and a 10 dollar tip. ill wait out front. also they might ask for smokes, possibly a ride ect ect, hook the dude the FUCK UP the first time and you're set hell tell his other buddies about the "Cool dude who just gave him smokes, a ride, some cash" and you're set my man. good luck. just dont go overboard, alcoholism is a slippery slope, don't end up like myself or them.

Attached: 66439145_325606798330384_8067211267913285632_n.jpg (720x879, 90K)

Attached: 20190821_024418.jpg (932x1773, 745K)

There you go

Bullshit. Unless you buy it from some murderer who adds methanol

Oh yeah. Speaking from experience, alcoholism is a great time.

I’ll give it a try user, much appreciation. Tough shit, recently lost a best bud of 10 or so years. You take it easy though man :)

+ thanks for actual answers everyone

I'm not seeing your logic here. You're already breaking the law by possessing, as long as you're not selling it, there's no legal difference.

Conversely, I am old enough to drink, by over a decade, and I am currently brewing because I thought it would be fun and interesting.

Make your own

I had some potatoes in the freezer for a while that smelled like vodka

I worked for chick fil a from 17-24 and had a manager that bought me booze after work whenever I wanted. Just ask someone older that you get along with at work and seems cool

cool story, sell’m to some dumb teens

Try finding a store near you that doesn't card. Your best luck might be with the lower end convenience stores, a shit tier ghetto convenience store that doesn't sell gas seems to be a good bet. You also might try becoming a regular at a nearby store just buying shit like sandwiches or chips or whatever, and when the clerks get to know you after a while, start buying alcohol. If they've seen you enough times they might not think to bother carding you, or assume that you would've been carded already and allowed to buy there in the past.

You can't go blind from beer and wine. The only reason it's a problem with distilled alcohol is because the methanol gets concentrated in the heads and tailings, and some people are too stupid to toss those out.

Nice. What's your brew?

Just go to Wal-Mart and walk out with a bottle of something. literally so easy

no worriez dude have a good night

You too, take care everyone; Im signing out for the night, just chugged all the almond extract. Thanks for the aid in my coping process