Google "Spending Mother's Day with Mrs. Parr"

Google "Spending Mother's Day with Mrs. Parr"

It's a written fapfic. There's also a futa version

Attached: helen parr look.jpg (849x791, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timedwatcher.blogspot.no
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you.

What did you think?

This was the second time I found this and the second time i am going to be jerking off until i finish this whole thing again I am NOT going to make the mistake of not bookmarking this this time

Thank you fren, you have no idea how someone being excited to read/bookmark my stuff is worth my time writing stories.

You fucking did this? You absolute god! Thank you very much for your service.

Which version did you prefer? (Also a comment on the site would be nice)

bump

I came to the only version ive read not a big fan of chicks with dicks so let me tell you the first time I read that line about the 50's housewife I swear to you it was so vivid in my minds eye that I could literally just read that and cum buckets. Probably my favoite part of the whole story right there. Always had a thing for a homely woman like that.

Based Jackie, thanks for the comment, but I wouldn't say Helen is homely - just an older woman.

>Spending Mother's Day with Mrs. Parr"
*rubs hands and looks around*
So....uh where is the futa version?

Attached: 1487564660049.jpg (540x540, 55K)

"Spending Mother's Day with Mrs. Parr: Recut"

It's futa on male

I guess homely isnt the word I was looking for but like you know kind of like not slut looking per say but not like full church goer. Like a really nice body but covered up leaving something to the imagination.

Attached: dick-van-dyke-590x368.jpg (590x368, 30K)

enjoying it so far. Many thanks, friend! You have somewhere you post to?

P based and I get your point now, and basically what I'd want people to imagine if not Helen Parr in The Incredibles

I post on AO3, FF.net and AFF. Do you mean just as a blog or being able to respond to people? I can respond to comments on AO3.

timedwatcher.blogspot.no

I'm also here and can respond to comments

ty sir

Attached: 1533170671296.jpg (379x405, 11K)

Make sure to leave a comment on AO3 and let me know what you think. (You can do it without an account) I do it for the yous

Yeah I just meant a repository of stories. I'll check it out

Attached: violeta.jpg (465x884, 82K)

Thanks. I do have a vanilla Violet story on tap

Btw, I am working on a sequel chapter. A different holiday in mind and such, as the response has been generally good

I've seen you on here a couple of times, your writing is spectacular. Only thing I didn't like was the "used" attitude they treat the protag at the end of the futa version. I could see why some would like it though. Please write more. Especially more about Helen.

>I've seen you on here a couple of times, your writing is spectacular.

Thanks, though some people say it isn't, and I'm caught between two worlds of critique.

>Only thing I didn't like was the "used" attitude they treat the protag at the end of the futa version.

I got that complaint from someone else, but, when I write the sequel, you'll understand. I also thought the end of the story made it clear they still wanted him sexually, though I'll try and make it clearer in the sequel

>Please write more. Especially more about Helen.

I actually have a few more Incredibles stories that I just need to write a scene or two, polish and then finally put up.

And with a fresh busted nut, I shall rest. Thank you again kind and late night internet stranger!

Attached: 5746586+_492a4c464c9c10825efda477422a64b0.jpg (250x234, 9K)

Glad you enjoyed. Favorite part?

When they started using and abusing that man! The forced entry part had me so fuckin solid that I was dripping before the real fun had happened. THE PENETRATION.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind for the sequel.

Its been years(5-6) since I read something that got me up like that. I like your visualization and the wording that goes along with it. Also you aren't trying to be some entitled, wanna be author. Your writing from what I've read is original with no intentions other than allowing us readers and yourself a good time. Criticism is beneficial for you as well, because you ask for it and use it to make your work better! Again I wish you a goodnight and I will bookmark this; for another night where I need a compact erotica.

Attached: 1552370438635.jpg (751x749, 72K)

Thank you. It really does make it worth it

>I like your visualization and the wording that goes along with it.

This is what's important to me. Anime writes the same love stories over and over again, but the way they get there and the details is the important part.

bump

bump

bump

bump

you all a bunch of faggits,

bump

bump

bump

bump