You are permitted to go back in time to any point in history for 24 hrs...

You are permitted to go back in time to any point in history for 24 hrs. After 24 hrs you are transported back to the present. Anything you did in the past affects the future. Where in the past do you go and what do you do?

Attached: time-travel.jpg (760x456, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_v-5y9kozI&list=PLemjqFr7rvO_RR6AjE2txWUf_wP2mRvGR&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to when I was 3 and tell my parents to invest in Google, Facebook and Twitter stocks so that we could be rich

Then go do a bunch of illegal shit like steal a car and a gun and raep women because I'll be transported back to my own time from jail

I would go back in time and get my cancer treated early before it spread.

>Go back to when they sold opium at the pharmacy.
>buy 5g of Chinese Sleepytime Powder
>mix with coca cola with real coke
>speedball to eternal happiness
Pic related

Attached: 4daeae6a460b1ef5dc8cef653776b023.jpg (650x366, 21K)

I would go back to yesterday when I was masturbating and help myself masturbate.

I’d bang my grandma in 1950. No offense gramps but she was smokin

gay

Fry? Is that you?

Don’t open the Russian front, and watch out allies coming in Normandy. Moreover Enigma has been decrypted

so that's what you would do with the shadow clone jutsu too...

I would go back to yesterday and murder myself

Attached: 1565663165664.jpg (698x698, 79K)

I would have abandoned the old way of life and become a Christian. Not a joke. I would have ended up in a much better place in life

go back to 1986 and se the expo and see what society looked like without faggots

I’d go back to meet my 8 year old and tell him/me to hang out with dad more cuz he won’t always be here.

go back three years and stop my ex wife from finding all those emails from my craigslist m4m ads. my life sucks now because of child support.

Past cannot be changed.

Make sure the man in the high castle became a documentary not a fictional drama.

take hd video of 9/11

I'd fuck my mom during her ovulation period a month before she got knocked up with my youngest male sibling.

F user

i would go back to 2015 and buy a lot of bitcoins

>Anything you did in the past affects the future.
>Then go do a bunch of illegal shit like steal a car and a gun and raep women because I'll be transported back to my own time from jail

Congratulations. You are now very rich and wanted by the police for various crimes including rape and inexplicably escaping from a jail years ago.

1990 outlying Tokyo and Kyoto, japan. street race

stop my friend from going in to his last day on the job

Attached: 1549453593918.gif (540x540, 1.62M)

Nanking

Attached: CC8B1D6E-1AEF-4F08-887A-270C3894D7E9.png (419x419, 295K)

I would go back and prevent Christianity, just to see how America would be like under Greek Gods.

Attached: 82d19a08403da89bc8feaf4f643d32c6.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

Guns shaped like lightning bolts

I’d kick my pregnant mother down the stairs

Attached: 6985698A-3CD5-4B10-8153-E3D6E39BF4C4.jpg (193x261, 8K)

I'd go back to early 1940's Germany and give Hitler a Sieg Heil. There's nothing that I know of that I could do to prevent the communist assrape that is to come. Maybe I'd tip them off about it, but I'm not sure if it'd make a difference. They probably wouldn't even believe me unless I could prove I was from the future.

Attached: IMG_9068.jpg (900x675, 94K)

Have a (you) user, it'll be ok.

Attached: IMG_7294.gif (640x756, 433K)

Kill Mohammed.

>prefer to make an incest baby with mother than have his brother.
Damn. Nothing says "I have a shit brother" like wanting to replace his "male sibling" with an inbred kid.

reroll

I would take a bunch of exocet missiles back with me and then sink all the jewish slave ships full of negroes that were coming to america in the 1700s.

>>Virtually nothing changes
>>Statues of God and Jesus just called Odin even though they were Jupiter originally
>>Valhalla attainable if you live life like a battle as a way to promote work ethic in society
>>Muslims still hate and want to kill you saying the exact same shit

Attached: 9696cce327793b816081c82ff733c10e.jpg (1024x1583, 304K)

He can win if he doesnt split his forces finishes off the RAF and does not give the United States reason to support England. One opponent at a time instead of the world and and a thousand years will be ours

I'll go to kill hitler b4 everything he did so kikes have no excuse to victimize themselves today

dumbass, no one's going to suspect the man who looks exactly the same 20 years ago is actually the same dude, i mean hes fucking aged and there is literal proof from your childhood photos you didn't look like you at the time.

or if he waited till he invented jet aircraft then employed them en mass. Allies had no intention of pursuing the tech.
I'm a pro Hitler jew. I doubt he would know i'm a jew anyway i'm pretty passable as white i just get a free get out of jail card.

I would go back in time with the schematics for all forms of technology, such as computer architecture, i would also bring back a ton of compilers and language documentation, etc, aswell as knowledge on jet aircraft and tanks and whatnot, as much science and computer knowledge as i can cram onto a laptop and a bunch of external HDDs. I would also bring back history books and such. I would also bring book backups of the science and history if possible since they may not be able to operate the laptop just yet, and will need to make a computer capable of reading the contents and then copy the sacred prophecies and alien technology.

i would go back in time, give him all of this then say i am from the future and who i am, so he can send my compensation for my efforts. I will keep in a file to be given to my parents all the genetic modifications i want done to me before i am born.

Spent 1000 dollars on bitcoin when I first heard about it when they were worth like 50 each then give myself instructions not to sell them until they were worth at least $13,000

Islam is a late offshoot of Christianity and wouldn't exist without it, genius.

fuck that, remortgage the house.

You know what i would do?
Run a fucking ponzi scheme, by the time they figure it out it's too late, it's invested in bitcoins. millions of dollars, if not billions.

may have to wait in jail slightly, but then you sue them when you get out since it was an actual investment and you were able to deliver your contract for extra profits.

Go back and buy 10k bitcoin and become worth 100s of millions and within 24 hours write out everything my old self should do and avoid and so forth.
I would write out things to invest in an duse my money towards like AI and Automation businesses.
I would basically be one of the richest man in the world and by the time 2025 rolled around or sooner id be worth tirllions due to developing a brain computer interface before Elon Musk does.
Id basically carry humanity into the future and save everyone from this bullshit existence of suffering.
Tech is the only way its why I am voting for Yang who wants to push tech.
I wouldnt vote for trump the puppet either and make sure to keep him from power, same goes for hillary keep her away from shit.
both re shit stain puppets.

Attached: EBFTffMXsAElKtw.jpg large.jpg (931x740, 134K)

nice

i go back in time with a gun and murder churchill right before hes elected

go back and buy bitcoin at 5c each

Go back to the 50s or something with some sheet music for popular songs, get them copyrighted in my name, come back, fill a pool with money.

Attached: 61BDA015-865C-4BD3-A132-802F53DF83D3.gif (400x300, 29K)

I would change everything

your dumb ass would have been thrown in a concentration camp

Only for a day

space time distortion theory isn't even half baked its fucking raw, time is an angular line leading to one event because multiple universes is as gay as string theory, the simple truth is that we have such a shit perception of time and haven't even left our gravitational pull, we don't know how time works and we probably wont because of idiots like albert einstein and carl sagan who think ideas can be printed as fact because its unproven and cannot be proven, but to answer your question id punch whoopi goldberg's mother while pregnant

>i go back in time with a gun and murder churchill right before hes elected

Churchill wasn't elected as PM (we don't do that). He was appointed when Chamberlain resigned and Lord Halifax wouldn't follow him as PM.

If you want to kill Churchill, do it in the 1930's when he was regarded as an out of date crank. Make it look like suicide (slit writs in bath or some such)

Go back and prevent Yea Forums from being created.

Go back and find the mother of mitochondrial Eve. Fuck her and impregnate her. Come back and marvel at my creation.

thats your fault faggot

thats your fault faggot

>pro Hitler jew
pick one faggot

sorry man, this made me book an appointment for my pain from my balls

Nah it's Zoidberg

I would go back in time and kill Tesla. Come back and watch us all living in a barren wasteland where cans and string are used for long distance calls

Pagans begone

Attached: 1557998112037.png (192x186, 30K)

>implying jews can't be racist towards their own race

I am but one spec of dust on a ball of water and mound, anything I did would never be found

this is actually a really good idea, buy a shitload when its worthless and end up a fucking billionaire

go back to the last lottery number day and win it, least risk of fucking ruining my life

Randy stair was a faggot

Attached: 1564369545596.jpg (636x718, 60K)

Go back in time and stop myself getting raped.

Id go back to a time when the Founding Fathers were still hashing out the Constitution. If I was able to bring a laptop, I would show them what their nation is like today and how it got this way. Explain why the German a few hundred years from then is best ally. Come back to a glorious present.

Attached: DSC00905.jpg (2400x1600, 1.18M)

i go back in time 40 years and murder moots mother you are all welcome

>unproven and cannot be proven
Given that Gravitational time dilation is a proven and demonstrable fact, time cannot be linear as it is variable across space, therefore spacetime distortion is the MOST evidenced theory and your idea is a shitstain that is less baked still.

I'd go back to fucking pre-historic times just to fuck my earliest human relative, caveman style.

Same. My grandad was in the resistance movement, but i would gladly sacrifice the prospect of me being born at all.

Attached: 1563383700680.webm (720x404, 451K)

well you'll never be a nazi you larping kike

tell myself to invest in bitcoin back when it was fucking useless
and also tell myself at which part to sell ofc

based

Based & redpilled

Who said i'd be a Nazi, i just wish to see what happened if Hitler won the war.
Hell, would i have even been born, maybe i would become a non-jew, maybe he would spare my lineage out of respect? perhaps i will erase myself from existence. An experiment, of sorts.

Attached: autism-level-today-low-moderate-catastrophic-31300822.png (500x306, 80K)

Either I'd go back and get some cave woman tang and make mankind in my image, or just to that day when i got my dick sucked by my wife and side chick and do it again.

You just salty that i'm a jew.
Money falls into my lap, i am the illuminati.

i would go back to the ufo i dodged indawoods

Attached: ayys.png (220x220, 14K)

the only correct answer is to go back and kill moot as a child

Time travel is impossible and creates too many contradictions, stupid

Travel back to H.S. years, be more confident and assertive and fuck a ton of girls, including my hs gf.

All that 16 - 17 yo pussy....

In 24 hours?

The second to last Thursday of July 1993. I'd kill the motherfuckers who invade my house.

Sure, I could do 4 - 5 in 24 hours.

bitcoinnnnn, record all the information somewhere safe, etc etc

I don't. I turn the offer down. Fuck that shit. I'm not messing with time.

Vegas February 2001. Put it all on the patriots. Although for maximum efficiency you should put it all on them in the middle of week 5 when their odds were 450:1 and hand yourself the slip.

I would go back to the day my parents met and murder both of them.

33ad whenever Easter Sunday was actually calculated to be, I Easter was a lot more exact, because the Roman's wroted down when they executed him.

Attached: 230px-Thorvaldsen_Christus.jpg (230x341, 21K)

You want to be in the crowd cheering?

Like it matters? What's meant to be will be one way or another. That's why time travel can't really change big shit. Alter, prolong the inevitable, sure but the universe will always win. Do we have choice? Yes, of course but every road leads to the same place. Say I'm wrong, full of shit, whatever but it seems to be fact. Some just can't deal with it.

Would go back to then when i asked out my shoolcrush and she not only rejected me but cut all contact and blocked me and ignores me. Just wish i would know that before so atleast i still can get near her and talk to her and try make into friendzone. Please jesus just that one

Someone doesn't know the difference between Easter and good Friday.

I'd go straight to Hitler with a laptop and all the data on technological advancement and entire history of WWII to prevent the fucking jews from fucking up world.

Go back to the night I was conceived and slaughter my entire family

there are so many easier ways to get money out of this scenario

I'd bring my laptop and present a ppt with slides explaining history of humanity and then cry because it will not work at all.

I guess i'd back to my birth and prevent myself from born.

I would go back in time to the mid 70s and basically make Van Halen before Van Halen, I'd basically play all their songs before they were even written and take the credit. Stupid answer but hey that's honestly what I'd do.

I'd just get the numbers for a lotto jackpot.

December 22 2002... I'll stop myself from doing CPR to my now ex-wife.

Go back to earlier this year with the winning Powerball numbers. Buy a ticket and win. Return to present time with rich and only minor deviations to the time line.

Fuck I was gonna invest in Bitcoin and stress the importance of working out frequently to my past self. But that's sad, so I would go back and cure this dude's cancer

3 yr old rape, jack, shiiit
bring it on diaper boy

1830's lee and the boys
Springfield rifle, mortor, gatling. biplane

>Lose an arm or two

Could just go back to a different time and make sure you got the message? Gl user, pulling for you. Am working for a company doing targeted therapy in oncology. If you don’t mind, which one have you got?

I will travel to 1992 to visit myself and tell me to choose another fucking job. If me past self will not follow, I will beat the living hell out of my own past ass.

>save jesus from the christ killers
>not be saved for his sacrifice
>killed by (((them)))
>burn in hell for all time

this, the way the universe unfolded would explain a few seemingly paradoxical consequences of time travel, and possibly solve a few important riddles in quantum physics

Kill Karl Marx before he writes communisms.

Attached: 1557540247221.png (1436x1580, 702K)

I would go back to where a photographer is taking some iconic image, like the starving african child or the vietcong officer getting executed, and run in frame and wave my cock around at the last second

get my cock and balls in all of the history books

can i choose my spawningpoint too?
1945, inside the bomber who drops the bomb on hiroshima. i would capture it and drop the nuke on russia instead. this should be enough to start the biggest shitshow ever.

I'd go to some ancient document's creation, and hide some easter egg like an encrypted message or something, and then come back to the present and claim to have lived back then or be a reincarnation of the relevant historical figure, and offer the decoding of the message as proof

then i would start a cult and fuck many bitches while they feed me big macs

go to 1935 and give hitler science, math, physic and chemistry books, plans on how jet engines work, how to built a computer, tanks, submarines, nuclear weapons, nuclear power plants, microchips and all that.
nobody would be able to stop germany when they have all that knowledge from 2019.

>>Implying any of that matters and desert monkeys wouldn't end up exactly the same as they are now

go back to be there when she needed me

You should watch this Justice League episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=i_v-5y9kozI&list=PLemjqFr7rvO_RR6AjE2txWUf_wP2mRvGR&index=1

Vandal Savage uses time travel to help the axis win WWII and take over the world.

I'd go back in time 1 minute before I went back in time to tell myself to not go only 1 minute back in time.

Lolz, you're back in time for 24 hours. That means you gotta hand out with yourself for 24 hours minus that minute.

Oh wow, you're right. I'd go back one minute then spend the next day engaged in selfcest.

Go back in time for a period of 24 hours? I still choose one minute. What now? The parameters of the scenario cause a syntax error

I then could watch myself not go back in time a minute but 2 minutes and replicate until the simulation runs out of RAM

>You should watch this Justice League episode.
holy shit, look at this huge faggot

Attached: EKuzQEm.gif (308x308, 598K)

good idea

how short does the time period need to be to reproduce to a point that the mass of my bodys create a black hole and kill everybody in this solar system? i weight 105lbs. does anybody know how much mass is needed to create a black hole? i really need that singularity.

and your uncle calls you "good boy" when he's done, right?

Senior year film class to beat the everloving shit out of some fag.

What he said, plus statute of limitations.

I would go back to 2011 and tell myself to invest all the savings i had into bitcoin and wait until it was $18k and sell.

I'm not sure mass is a requirement for a black hole but collapsing pressure. But I am not learn-ed in such things

Bitcoin ha! Came out in 2003 2004 under another name. We already are millionaires

Go back 24 hours and give myself a hug just to know what it feels like

Me want free Neetbux me vote yanggang

Attached: 1566098359999.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Why do you have to be pregnant to do that?

That's what I was thinking, like fuck i could go back like 2 days and be back here balling. Theres a lot of cucks and edgelords on today. Shiggyfuckindo

Actually that is a better idea.
Maybe i would translate thousands of papers on technology into old greek and give them to them. Scrap being rich when you could be living on Mars.

I would go back and cause this guy cancer after he cures it.

I would go to 1939 and tell Hitler what would happen and to make better relations with Britain so that they will give up when France is blitzed.

I go back in time and get my mother pregnant with myself.

Milhouse is not a meme faggot

Attached: 1566335887028.gif (493x342, 400K)

Attached: 1566335887028 2.gif (493x342, 351K)

I'd go back in time a couple million years ago and bring some weed with me and just chill out maybe take a nice walk through territory that no human has the ability to exist in

this time yesterday

Attached: 33.jpg (719x935, 108K)

Because OP hasn't explained the mechanics behind the time travel entirely, here's what I do.

I go back exactly 1 hour ago. There are now 2 instances of me existing side by side for the next hour, and then 2 again for the 22 hours after the past version leaves. Because OP hasn't described whether or not this would constitute a closed time loop, I've just allowed myself to create a scenario wherein I can create multiple timelines and temporal duplicates.

When I arrive 1 hour into the past, there should now be 3 of me, because I have already told myself, shown myself, what happens when I choose to go back 1 hour into the past. So, I would go 2 hours into the past. And his past would have to be my future, because I experienced meeting him from 1 hour before I left myself. That can't change. And he has to remember that, because it happened for him, so in his past, there is always a future version of him that tells him about the first attempt. He will go 2 hours into the past, because the intent is to further test the magic that is time travel, and talk to his past self. They will bump into their future self from the original timeline where they never traveled at all, and they'll agree on 3 hours before they left.

Rinse and repeat until I've amassed enough information to abuse the means of going back in time, so that I can send multiples of myself to multiple moments in all of history.

Then it's just a matter of what would actually be done. I suppose if you had an infinite amount of time with which to bootstrap information, you could eventually build a time machine of your own to solve the incredibly convoluted matter of having several billion versions of yourself.

They would've fucked the entire thing. The Nazis would've burned you and everything you took with you just for being a Jew. And that's if you weren't caught by the bottom-rung grunts. Magic Jew appearing out of thin air, murdered on the spot.

Plus, you probably wouldn't even be able to help explain the information. It would be worthless if it didn't go into a bonfire for being dirty heresy. Your entire genetic line would also be wiped out if they could manage not to bungle genetics and obviously pilfer through your sealed file. Which is unlikely. Nationalism, remember. They can't do science well, if they're willing to place perception and belief over fact.

Going 30 years ago to save my mother, happy end

As a matter of fact, the following is true.

If you can go back to any point in history for 24 hours, you could complete an interstellar voyage. You get the craft built, you launch it, you man it for the first 24 hours, you disable life support, you program it to launch a probe back to the point of origin upon arriving, you arrive during the ETA to check if it reached its destination, and then you spent the next 24 hour periods being the first human being in interstellar space.

Of course, you could always just build a hardy EVA suit and go back to anywhere you could explain while hoping for the best. The universe is big- and for some reason, you're allowed to go back to any point in time despite not having to enter any form of coordinates or information.

That should mean being able to arrive upon an earthlike planet you don't actually know about. That should also mean arriving inside of a DeLorean you can take back to the moment you vanished, and park it.

what if all those instances running simultaneously crashes the simulation? Will it need more dedotated wams?

Winning lottery numbers.

If the universe is a simulation and I crash it, then I would be the equivalent of a sentient memory leak.

That's an achievement.

Ok

mass needs to be so massive that the huge gravitation it creates, rips a new asshole in spacetime.

how to create black holes for dummies

a big sun (our sun is way too small) creates more heavy elements inside. the core gets more heavy over time (millions of years). at one point the core creates so much gravity that the sun collapse into itself.
this is the short version. long version is more interesting.

I’d go back millions of years to really anywhere by the ocean. I’d bring stuff to draw with so I could sketch some of the animals and plants from that time period. I want to see what the ocean and general scenery looked like before humans intervened, at least.

>before humans intervened
>human appears out of nowhere and scares migratory flock away from their original path

Attached: 3D373F36-7BD2-4ABF-8392-677549ADA77B.jpg (1140x798, 67K)

Go back to when I first got a job, tell myself to fucking invest in bitcoin instead of spending the money on junk.
like, I guess bitcoin is funny money, but it's funny money that went from pennies to $10k