Youre Border Patrol and come across this. wwyd

Youre Border Patrol and come across this. wwyd

Attached: doraexplora.jpg (853x1067, 166K)

Fuck it.

I get arrested for rape and sexually assaulting a minor

these

I would wonder where the fuck that evil little monkey was.

Who's idea was it to make Dora sexy? What the fuck. Can I get some blues clues rule 34

Going to have to be more specific as at anytime another agent or even AOC could catch you.

Attached: rule34niggers.png (500x500, 12K)

Do what border patrol does. She's alone. Keep her hostage and hidden until I tire of fucking her, then bring her in... possibly years later unless I am juggling multiple prisoners.

A minor? Why a minor?

Attached: 1543578924570.jpg (499x500, 32K)

Wrap the map around my dick

chekd

Attached: a2ca33b120a01692aa60d95b61a4f1731e94d89a.jpg (1600x2261, 1.07M)

hang compass from balls

Are we sure it even counts on an illegal?

Attached: 1564200056211.png (497x484, 244K)

Apprehend the subject and transport her to the Intake Facility to be checked for any health problems/medical attention as well as a meal, shower, new clothes, etc.. I will log the location and details of the surroundings and the child. From there she will be further processed and interviewed by Administrative staff and more than likely placed in the appropriate care until a hearing to determine the best course of action for the child. God Bless America

Attached: the-border-patrol----its-boring.jpeg.jpg (1300x650, 59K)

>Apprehend the subject and transport her to the Intake Facility to be checked for any health problems/medical attention as well as a meal, shower, new clothes, etc.. I will log the location and details of the surroundings and the child. From there she will be further processed and interviewed by Administrative staff and more than likely placed in the appropriate care until a hearing to determine the best course of action for the child. God Bless America
You forgot "after giving her a good gang rape because she's alone, no US witnesses".

check the name tag. he aint gettin none that honeypot, m'lady

Attached: twh-cruelty.jpg (3000x2400, 450K)

Are you saying that she is a 28 Year old child, or she has a child in her bag?

Shes not 28. She has 2 8 yr olds in the backpack

She's alone? Kidnap and hide her, pretend I am smuggling her over the border. Clock out early. Stash her somewhere and fuck her until it becomes too much of a hassle to do so. Sell her on the dark web. If I'm with a partner, do what border patrol does. Gang rape her until we are sick of doing it then take her in.

>shes alone
We dont know that. So you take the risk of getting caught by Agent Knight at any moment.
>

Good people don't sign up for border patrol. They sign up for real security jobs, not dog-whistle racist ones.

Yes cause open borders worked for Greece and the EU that turned out really well.

Stop existing like NOW!~

Open borders is a myth. Coast guard and national guard have handled those for centuries before the border patrol and did it well.

Agent Knight wasnt even aware of different skin tones until a loud, obnoxious House Representative from NY showed up last month with camera crews and screamed in his face that he was a Nazi, child killer, racist, Trump minion.
Ironically, Even though shookin up over the red-pill pasta he was just force fed , Knight was more upset and concerned for the NY rep, when he witnessed her breaking down in the parking lot in tears, hanging onto the guard rail which runs along the main exit road and faces another parking lot.
Knight ran as fast as he could to her aid and , based on what he witnessed, assumed cardiac arrest and immediately began CPR when he was suddenly pulled away and accused of attempted rape, before they all just jumped into SUVs and peeled out of the parking lot.

Attached: 1519462252113.png (325x217, 91K)

SPREAD EM!

Attached: julz_gotti_01.jpg (1620x1080, 471K)

Ok Yea Forums, your cc was approved. You may each pick one from the back of the van here and make them your slave.
Make sure to post pic of who you chose and the benefits of owning a latino slave. Hurry, I dont want Knights faggot ass catching us or Clinton will have me hangin next week.

Attached: zfchhkjd.jpg (840x473, 73K)

Imma need dat thicc map tho

Attached: 4f000e553404291cd38284ba89d7039f--dora-costume-face-template.jpg (196x257, 6K)

hot as shit, any more?

Attached: Graphic.gif (490x356, 970K)

Attached: sample1561956031199.png (2000x1399, 1.39M)

go on..

Attached: 1565945917553.gif (490x368, 999K)

Clamp her cheeks.

Question is who handled you this whole time? Take a long walk off of a short pier.

Attached: wtf did you just say.gif (348x250, 553K)

Time for a body cavity search

Attached: julz_gotti_03.jpg (1620x1080, 160K)

dora, honey, ive got something i want you to explore today.

Attached: 1557126689680.jpg (178x200, 6K)

Swipe her backpack.

a real nigger , not no offbreed nigger like you, woulda raped her too. your mother was white and your daddy half-gay