Who's the worst person in your family and why?

Who's the worst person in your family and why?
"Because they are a nigger" is an acceptablr answer and if it is you then why?

Attached: nio-posted-an-item-for-sale-yesterday-at-1-00-am-59750357.png (500x891, 160K)

everyone especially my nephew esssspecially my nephew

Sis..... libtard that fucks exclusively kikes.

bumping

My 4 year old cousin, Trevor. He's just a little shit and complete nuisance compared to my other little cousin of 6, Destiny. They're like complete opposites.

Destiny is patient, kind, energetic but but annoyingly, and polite. Everyone basically loves her. Then Trevor comes along and cries when he gets yelled at to a minor degree, throws tantrums when he doesn't get whatever the hell he wants, consistently hits people and pulls hair, is an illiterate shit and is a half breed of a nigger and a fat white woman who's my aunt.

Shit fucking mobile sucks, I meant but not annoying.

it's me, I am the worst

Definitely me

>Pushing 30
>No job
>Have MS
>History is alcohol and substance abuse (just spice, but it messed me up)
>5 kids (3 women, not even involved with one)
>Constantly leaning on family for help
>Everyone else is doing very well for theirselves
>Brother is a HR manager for Lowe’s
>Sister just went to college
>While I’m sitting here scraping by every month with my food stamps
>Multiple questionable past relationships
>Hella crazy ex-wife that OD’d on spice and got 2 of my kids taken by the state
>Her sister now has custody
>Basically sucking up so I can have my own damn kids
>Rocky employment history
>Some decent managerial positions but always end up quitting
>A string of working for a few days and leaving
>Constantly getting into it with gfs family
>They’re fucking junkies and thieves, but I’m the bad guy

Meh, fuck em all I say

If that's an acceptable answer, you are the worst person in your family.

>Meh, fuck em all I say
That philosophy has worked splendidly for you so far.

Attached: 926D46D3-3986-49F8-AADC-CD09C93D81B8.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

Kek is with us

Attached: C8B8ED78-835D-4FFC-8623-F46BAE6624B3.jpg (3000x2250, 862K)

My mom. Because after years of using me as a fuck toy she started judging me for fucking the little sister I fathered with her once she grew pubes, curves, and tits. She started the cycle and my sister was into it from the beginning. Mom had to coax me.

Biological father. Used the death of my best friend to try to catch me in a lie. Said he'd come to him & told him the truth before he died. I know better, but he planted a seed of doubt I'll despise him for forever.
Fatherless ever since

Shit parents... HOLY SHIT parents.

My grandfather. I'm his daughter's rape baby.
Your family messed up your head to believe that is more likely. I almost thank God I was raised in foster care.
Uh... wow. So it is learned behavior. I don't know how to feel about this.
I had a foster dad that beat me for no reason... and he was probably less shit than your dad. Sorry, user.

I reread your post twice and am still so fucking dense
What do you mean?
I don't mean to be rude but I'm just not getting it

He told me my best friend ratted me out to him. After my friendhad just died. Thinking it'd make me admit the truth

Alabama has joined the chat

My cousin Camon. Pathological liar/sociopath. Has manipulated and stolen tens of thousands out his parents, including ruining his mothers credit, attempting to ruin his sisters credit, and worst of all he stole $600 from my friend and my gameboy.

learned behavior my ass i was molested but never touched a child that way and would never

This is kind of bland compared to the incest going on, but my mother-in-law.
She wants to control everything(!) that happens, but she doesnt want to own up to it. She just hide behind being a sweet caring mother and grandmother. If anything doesnt go her way, she will be moody and angry and it will end with her having a massive argument with all of us, some of which can last for weeks. She once asked my girlfriend to get out of a car for not wanting to go shooping with her.
And it is really everything, it is the food we eat, what we are going to do, what clothes my son have to wear, family holidays (attending which is mandatory)...
I use every change I get to get my father-in-law out of the house to drink some beer and watch motorsport(his favorite passtime).

Sorry for monkey English, it is my second language.

Maybe not a learnt behavior per se but maybe a more "safer" environment if one were to let themselves go down that path?
Like, if the slope is the norm, it'd be easier to go down it than to resist and go up if that makes sense

ie. humans are fucked up & the abused tend to become abusers. Not an excuse though

No doubt

Nice dubs

>807647225
Nice trips

Mom who molested you was not the worst until she started judging you for getting it on with the incest baby you made with her... and your incest kid was into it from puberty and beyond. Okay, I now officially know I am not really all that fucked up.

Great grandmother. Somehow both Irish Trash and White Supremacist while still getting SQUANTOED on a mountain. Killed some of her own kids in fits of rage, tried to get my mom to jump a cliff to her death, nearly worked.

She's basicly if /pol/ was a woman born in the 1910s

What's her number though?
She sounds like she could suck my baby dick into a long one

it's true davey

Trips never lie user, you have to tell us more

Don't know, she died like 10-15 years ago

It was. I did it. And I'll do it to you