How do I calm myself down? I've been in a manic state for the last 2 days...

How do I calm myself down? I've been in a manic state for the last 2 days, and I've been avoiding all human interaction because I feel like someone could say something to me and I'd get violent. Weeds not an option right now, and neither is going to the hospital to see a psychiatrist.

Attached: image612031x.jpg (618x465, 45K)

"Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, come on down to Captain Spaulding's Museum of Monsters and Madmen. See the Alligator Boy, ride my famous Murder Ride. Most of all, don't forget to take home some of my tasty fried chicken!"

Attached: 39zS01EJixM0vLQGKg.gif (500x660, 2M)

What in the world

I've felt like this most of my life, but these days, this is how I feel 24/7. I don't really think there's a way to cure it. I just try to avoid dealing with it by playing vidya or listening to a song I like. Sometimes I feel like my fucking heart is going to explode with anger. I just need to vent so bad.

Drop acid

go get the strap. 12 days , seems like a biblical omen. you know what to do OP. take revenge on the world

Welcome to the tilt-a-whirl
All you mutha fuckas are gonna die

Lol made my night ^_^

Seriously.... art man do some art. Animal manic craziness is sublimation, redirect 'undesirable' behavior into art.... create your magnum opus.

Yea Forumsro... you need some meds... lithium is the only thing that remotely helps me.

aside from that, idk.

Attached: 3_lithium_tile_coaster[1].jpg (750x750, 43K)

Go to a bar and pick a fight with the biggest guy you see.
After he kicks your ass, you will find your "anger" will be "vented"

Attached: TejaUddCgwgMw.gif (500x281, 914K)

dude, just go to the fucking hospital.. or there is probably a mental health crisis center you could go to to wait it out in a supervised place

I'm ngl it's crossed my mind before but I'd probably end up shooting myself before I started shooting other people

I already have schizophrenia, I'd try acid once but that's not something I'm ready for right now

Yeah I've been listening to a lot of Joji and Peep lately to try and keep my mind off the aggression

you don't have any meds stashed away?

my buddy has haldol for stuff like this. shit could stop a train

If I go to the hospital they'll keep me there and I'll lose out on a job opportunity I'm supposed to start on Friday

This shit always made me feel worse. I don't start fights or anything but getting beat up is the worst.

That is a pretty good idea tbh

I might try taking something when I run into some money, like I have the doctor prescribed stuff but it isn't really working if I can be honest

what are you prescribed? you could just take more (not usually advised, but this is an extraneous circumstance)

with the aggression, i'm guessing schizoaffective bipolar type?

Sertraline, divalproex and invega

Do it it'll probably be better then what ever this thread is
And less cringey

Attached: 1559159776839.jpg (410x357, 28K)

>lose out on a job opportunity I'm supposed to start on Friday

sure everything will work out fine going there as fucked up as you are and if you continue to behave as responsibly as you do

since you are already beging for help on here you better see a psychiatrist

Someone asking for suggestions when they're in a poor state of mind is cringe? You're a fucking idiot. If anything you deserve the rope, nigger.

Honestly crank one out.

>divalproex

dude, take a second dose of your divalproex

I've been broke for too long man I'm getting sick of it
I get claustrophobic when I'm in the hospital, whenever I tell them what's going on they put me in the back of the psych ward with the people who scream all night and go on about Donald trump being a lizard person I just don't feel that's a good environment to be in right now

i feel you on that... i'm bipolar 1 (psychotic features) and PTSD.. i haven't worked in over a year, and about to start my new job on saturday.

being broke sucks, but your head has to come first

the longer you wait to seek professional help the longer you risk getting the time you get to spend in the ward in the end
good luck

It only makes me feel calm for a few minutes honestly

Never tried that before I might

What if I tried therapy? I'm trying to mainly stay an outpatient when it comes to this kind of stuff because I'm trying to start working again

Arbeit macht frei ..... just sayin

Stop being a weak minded mother fucker. Its not hard you faggot.

Well, what seems to be the problem dude? What put you into this state?

therapy helps... currently i'm doing cognitive behavioral therapy, and EMDR (mostly for PTSD)

there could be an out patient program you can do... there is one my friend did for bipolar that helped a lot.

mostly because she could get the therapy and stuff like 3 days a week and work the rest of the time.

but for right now, you could take more depakote to chill you out for the night.

Hey OP do you have a bike? Ride it like hell. Go for a 20 mile ride. You’ll feel better. If you don’t have a bike try running.

>weak minded
>bitches about people on B
you've probably thought of an heroing in the past you fake fuck.

people who talk shit about mental health are usually beta pussies that need to feel better about themselves. there are genetic markers for all of these things you sweaty fucking twerp

What the fuck is B?

You fucking what mate?

Financial stress mainly, I had to move back to my parents place after losing my apt
I know I can do it again I just need to save up money

I would but it's almost 3am here and I live in a pretty shady neighbourhood, maybe tomorrow.

Attached: Sacardo3.png (1280x720, 776K)

>In a poor state of mind
user your just as cringe as op who the fuck comes to Yea Forums for advice about mental health if anything it's fake and your a dumbass for believing it

Attached: 1566350316046m.jpg (1024x576, 137K)

It's a fair assumption to make that some people who use this website have had their issues with mental health and could share their experiences to give someone a better idea of what to do if they feel stuck

I'm sorry that happened man, if it's any consolation I've never moved out. I make pretty average money and have dumb student loans. Also most people I know and interact with, even those from significantly more affluent families, are all doing ever worse than I. Take pride in the fact that you even managed to go out on your own given the current rent/home ownership climate. Don't be so down on yourself because of the whole 'when I was your age I was out of the house!'. hopefully I'm not projecting too much but I know that similar stresses and a perceived notion of failure has plagued me for the last few years, and all I can say is; Shits rough, no matter who you are, all you can do is worry about getting through the next day and getting back on your feet, even if it takes a bit longer than you would have hoped. Until then, grab a pint and try to mellow out, always helps me anyway.

Benzos, my dude.

Lol, stupid faggots can't figure out that being lazy niggerloving faggot make you want to kill yourself. Instead of removing the problem, you embrace it. Get the fuck off my planet.

Attached: 1566014053873.jpg (995x720, 81K)

Yea I understand you user but I'm pretty sure there are far better places to get advice on your mental illness than Yea Forums I'm mean seriously if your looking here then your probably not serious about getting help

OP I'm in a relationship with a guy that has bipolar disorder. It sounds like to me you might be a candidate for that diagnosis. Please seek professional help. I've seen a couple small episodes of mania, and it's really not nice.

Attached: midget-crime.jpg (600x315, 32K)

Get lean

don't slurp nigger juice

you could try a benadryl or two

It wouldn't be nigger juice if a white man made it.

but the niggers steal it out of mom's medicine cabinet and sell it in the hood for a massive profit.

I know how u feel, I'm diagnosed Bipolar 1 so I've been there before. Why can't you go to the hospital? I'm sure you'd be safe there and they can give you medications that relieve the worst symptoms. If you feel like this is interrupting your life you should definitely consider this. Stay safe out there.

bipolar 1 check in lol..

i've put my girl thought some shit being bipolar..

Have you tried killing yourself?

Listen to me.

If you can follow these steps.
1. Take a shower. Hot water for however long it takes to clean and then warm/cold water for like 5 minutes to chill.
2. Clear a space on the floor. If you have a cushion or a folded up towel or a folded up blanket sit on that cross legged.
3.sit up straight and take a deep breath. cover one nostril with a finger and breath in. Then the same thing with other nostril. repeat for a long time. when you're ready keep your eyes closed and breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Do this for ten minutes.
4. Eat something small. Something healthy.

You'll be okay.

this

>Weeds not an option
yes it is. hit up a freind with some bud and tell them your all fucked up and need help. maybe have a couple beers with them, or sumthin

you have to force yourself out of it, its the only way.

Carve a bigger smile into your face. Let it bleed a lot, but eventually it'll heal. Totally worth it!

I'll try this.

Yes, like I said I've been hospitalized before.

Leans kinda overrated Imo and it turns people into zombies, It's fun with weed though I will admit that.

Yeah you're right I should get out there and hang out with friends. I luckily have some that are pretty genuine with their energy, and it's generally always a good time when I hang out with them.

Ima try to sleep now bros thanks for the help

Pray to white jesus honkey

Have sex

>manic state for the last 2 days,
Try being borderline, been in a rut for a month before, my stepdad set me up and told his dealer to sell me laced weed, i can't prove it yet but i'll find out soon enough. Was going to the hospital once a week for palpitations, treated like a hard drug addict by most EMTs. Feel weak and faint when I get stressed, can't lift heavy things without unusual tightness in my chest, i wasn't like this before, i hate him so much. Can't sleep in my room, had to exterminate for fleas, pesticides are probably offgassing, even though i washed the walls and floor with dawn soap a few times. I think i smoked k2 or pcp, my chest was tight for weeks, my heart rate was up, i couldn't sleep, dizzy 24/7, literally dizzy every second of the day, thought i had brain damage, hospital lab tests came back fine, except a few anomalies. I hate him. He's a coward, like me, but worse, my mom doesn't believe me.

I live a pretty stressful life and get mentally fucked a lot and I'm too poor to afford therapy. I used to go to yoga classes which helped me a lot but most importantly I learned how to fight that shit. When I get mentally fucked I always cut all use of technology for a few days. No phone, no TV, no computer. And it completely cures me. Unabomber was right.