F/120lb /5'2

f/120lb /5'2
is this enough?

Attached: 20190820_233726~2.jpg (2208x2972, 770K)

Don’t do it

its 08/21 noce bait tou

it's 11:41pm where I live.

lol an antihistamine trip is brutally intense, totally terrifying, but rarely fatal.

You’re gonna end up puking purple all over the place but don’t worry, it will all seem like just a terrible nightmare until you wake up restrained in the hospital.

You know the rules

Attached: a1c.jpg (534x650, 56K)

yeah the only way youre going to die is by killing yourself to escape the nightmare

what do you recommend

I recommend not

He's right though, and once they have you in hospital you aren't going to get another chance. They take that shit very seriously

i dont give a fuck its bait

Was it on sale?

I mean... if I fail and end up in a hospital at least I would have somewhere to live. I'm facing eviction very soon and can't find work

you can check the file name

Tits, timestamp or gtfo

post titties first

>f
Bullshit.
>Is this enough
Nope. Jump off a bridge, faggot, that'll do ya.

don't do it. you can live for so much more.

>i don't think people know how valuable a bank account and a SSN is worth
>you could make some one 50k easy

ye boi I paid $20cad

I've robo tripped a few times, once ended up with all if the contents of my stomach on my kitchen floor because I could function enough to even crawl to the bathroom. 5/7 overall

Don't encourage the thot

Attached: 1519631091925.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

PHOTO IS FROM OLD THREAD LARPING DONT FALL WANTS ATTENTION IS WORE

Yep they're gonna pump your guts with charcoal. It won't be fun.

If you are going to an hero, nothing matters anyway. No guilt. No Shame. No repercussions.

So post those mother fucking tits.

This. OP just wants to get high, and everyone's talking about suicide

Only if you combine with a lot of alcohol. Otherwise, your gonna get real tired, then trip balls and puke everywhere, which may still happen with the alcohol. Just put a plastic bag over your head, put bundling rubber band around your neck to seal it. Breathe, fall asleep, never wake up.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

so you trying to die or trip? cause that's not gonna kill you if the first one, If you're trying to trip I would highly advise against it, it will be the worst experience of your life, I know

if I wanted to get high I'd get high, I want out.

> what do you recommend

I recommend that if you’re dumb enough to think that you’re gonna OD on DPH that you haven’t thought this through, researched enough, or are really ready.

If you’re serious, post timestamped tits and I’ll tell you what to do.

Attached: 1559159776839.jpg (410x357, 28K)

Oh if your asking if its enough to induce an abortion, I don't think so. But maybe.

get titties out now fatty

> robo tripped

DXM and DPH are vastly different experiences.

Based and titpilled

Go to a pharmacy, buy a needle for like 50 cents. Fill it with air, find a nice vein, inject the entire thing. Make sure you are alone, lay in the bath tub while you do it for that extra drowning effect.

Guess I'm fucking retarded, I'll see myself out

op here. I have ODed on DPH before, but I took about 10 10mg pills (100mg total, what I have here is 1.18g) and the trip was horrible. I figured if I took ten times that maybe I'd go.

not even close... you'll probably just wake up in a pile of purple vomit tripping balls

If you dont post tits I'm going to kms myself

She probably is fat tho

Attached: 43046596-healthy-muscular-black-man-jumping-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg (866x1300, 54K)

the trips speak

What the fuck are you doing? Just get robocough and drink that instead, or codeine if you're brave. At least then it'll be enjoyable

b is always cancer. my discord is NOA#0167 if you have advice.

> op here. I have ODed on DPH before, but I took about 10 10mg pills (100mg total, what I have here is 1.18g) and the trip was horrible. I figured if I took ten times that maybe I'd go.

Hahaha. 1g of DPH will send you deep into the realm of the shadow people, but it won’t kill you. Also if you only took 100mg you barely scratched the surface. What? Crazy dreams and restless legs?

The price of a ticket to their city is higher than that.

My buddy chugs half a bottle of this shit just to fall asleep at night. This won’t kill you but it isn’t gonna be fun either.

Is this is new how? Fuck off to reddit normie. And kill yourself

baby girl, I recommend you post that body on here for us basement dwellers to fantasize over, then you can go ahead and kys if you so feel, personally idgaf

I woke up and I couldn't tell up from down, I couldn't tell if I was sitting standing or laying down. my blood felt really itchy, the entire inside of my body felt itchy.

Dont off yourself let us do it. I would beat you senseless and break your bones.

Yep
Start chugging, tranny.

to put you to sleep? yeah

man. I just don't know what to do.

I will strangle you and squeeze you neck. It wont take too long.

what an annoying emo faggot

okay. I'll be back in the future if I don't die from everything else. I owe y'all tit pics, I promise. if this is it though, thank you, it was a great few years

You need a guy to abuse you and mistreat you. Smack you and hurt you.

at least show that pussy one time before going

You'd probably survive but suffer brain damage and organ failure but you might get a kick ass lucid dream

Nah OP, I used to drink those by the bottle to get fucked up when I was deployed in the army. I drank two bottles one night and I felt good and trip for like an hour and then my body made me throw up/shit my brains out.

Then after passing out from what I thought was an overdose in a porta potty, I woke up feeling extremely hungover, tired, and weak as fuck. I could barely walk without feelings super shitty. And I was still shitting my brains out every 30ish minutes

it's too early to go to sleep you pussy

then get your shit together, asshole

if it's just dextromethorphen you should just trip like a dissociative trip. dont every take dxm with other additives... especially not acetaminaphen because it will destroy your liver.

it's diphenhydramine hydrochloride

oh wait, that's diephenhydramine. that makes for really bad paranoid delusional trips. not fun