How do I off myself with helium?

How do I off myself with helium?

Attached: C0AFB20F-812A-4236-9967-1CDEB78DC0B6.jpg (308x197, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jG8lyFwopyg?t=38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just keep breathing helium. That's it. It's not so much the helium that kills you as much as the lack of oxygen.

Yeah I know it’s the oxygen deprivation that kills you, but how do I do it without fucking up? I know there some sorta infographic shit someone’s made on here.

nigga needs an info-graphic...

Attached: 1451292647578.jpg (755x696, 93K)

you wanna help or nah?

you need an industrial helium tank
the tanks you can buy at party supply stores and such have a high enough oxygen content to keep you alive
after that just use it in place of the air tank on SCUBA
fairly painless as the pain of suffocation is not a lack of oxygen but an abundance of carbon dioxide

Hey guys. I have this razor blade. I was wondering how to use it to snuff myself. I know one ends sharp. That may be useful, but I think if I purchase enough of them, I could forge some kind of blunt force metal object that I could bash myself in the head with.

Not really no.

Infographic? Bitch you just breathe the helium. That's it. No wonder you want to die if you need someone to draw you a picture explaining how to breathe.

>Infographic? Bitch you just breathe the helium. That's it. No wonder you want to die if you need someone to draw you a picture explaining how to breathe.
found a vid on how to do this on jewtube
youtu.be/jG8lyFwopyg?t=38

Here's the infographic.

Attached: 1515472108118.jpg (1239x795, 217K)

Thanks anons

Also I hear this won't work anymore because they put oxygen in with the helium now to prevent this exact thing.

Oh fuck you

the tank in that won't work bc
>the tanks you can buy at party supply stores and such have a high enough oxygen content to keep you alive

Fuck, alright I’ll figure something out.

I think the oxygen added to party supply stores is just to prevent people passing out who are doing the "ha ha, helium gives me a squeaky voice" thing. But the effect is the same yes.

Try hydrogen instead, a few deep breaths and light a cigarette. Let the fire dept know first and warn your neighbors.

Not exactly a painless method and a reasonable chance of surviving and being in terrible pain.

kek

>get a gun
>but bullets in gun
>get a helium balloon at the super market
>inhale it right in front of the desk
>say "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee"
>pull out gun and shoot your self in the head

>trips of truth
>not even close

Attached: 6488D895-C760-4C7A-85EA-E990B73D0203.jpg (980x552, 168K)