How do i kill my neighbors dogs? I have dogs everywhere that bark all day and night. They’re behind my house...

How do i kill my neighbors dogs? I have dogs everywhere that bark all day and night. They’re behind my house. In the front. I hear them in my room. They keep me awake. They bark when I sleep. They wake me up. I have dogs barking right at me for hours when I go in my backyard. I don’t have quiet in my room or my own yard.

Attached: 3A00884A-3654-422C-9F43-B6F6EC88A4E5.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/deadly-playground/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do I throw chocolate over there

Use whatever method you come up with on yourself first to make sure it works

If it doesn't work the first time, try it again for good measure

maybe just learn to not care about stuff surrounding you it will free u from the responsibility of doing anything and also solve ur problem

Chocolate is too common. Toss some grapes over the fence it'll either pull the plug or just be a tasty snack for them. This way you can make it into a game of luck of sorts.

Record them barking. Get a really powerful amp. Play the recording as loudly as possible at the worst time. Something interesting will happen

Wax ear plugs and some ambient noise in your room you fucking incel fucktard how autistic and dumb are you not to come up with simple common sense solutions.

I am sitting out in my own yard and having quiet in my room. They are animals.

Cup of antifreeze

this will make them die slowly over the course of a few days. people will know op did it

How many times are you going to make this thread OP? You always get the same answers

Attached: 8ZBYLdUqRdE9a.gif (420x403, 490K)

Chunks of meat with small nails or razor blades inside them. Works everytiem. Used to leave them behind trees in dog parks, lol. Almost as fun as hot gluing razors to the tops of monkeybars at the local park.

kill yourself

bump

You sound like elaine benice.

Huh, so this post is bait too. Who would'a thunk it

you should probably kill yourself to pass the time instead of innocent animals. hoping this is b8 though.

if i ever find you I’ll rape you until you rot

If they are fenced in dig a hole at night for an escape and they will get hit by a car are something. If they arent and are let walk around free leave out a bunch of grapes and onions

I've killed countless children across this country and there isnt jack shit you can do about it. Think i'll cut your post number onto the next one before I off them, as a little gift just for you

have sex

snopes.com/fact-check/deadly-playground/
Interesting. How's Illinois, user? Wonder what else we can dig up about you.

>doubt

close but no cigar user, try 3 states away. Let's see if you can figure out the direction though, sleuth.

Teach them not to bark, dumbass. It would take about a week and 10$ worth of beef jerky, if you weren’t such a dumbass

Yell at them in a deep guttural voice when they bark and stare deeply into their eyes when they look your way. Take up a body posture that makes it look like you’re going to start heading in their direction. If they bark at you, or act aggressively to you in any way, or they continue barking as if you’re not there, run at those motherfuckers screaming at the top of your lungs every single time until they get jumpy enough to run when you fake them out. By then, they should start to mellow the fuck out. It also helps to spend more time in their view. Just existing without pissing with them too much. It’ll normalize your presence and make them more likely to respect you as part of their environment.

Have treats on hand ALWAYS when you do this. Toss treats to them and tell them they’re good boys whenever they stop barking for any period of time after you have yelled at them. Be a fucking alpha and they will respect you. ...or at the very least you’ll just be able to get them to stop barking when they see you out in the yard.

If you succeed, you will replace their owner as the leader of their pack and they are now legally your dogs, by the international dog law treaties of 1742.

Attached: 4FF9ED5A-B3B5-4DAF-9157-4E4E3EDCAE3B.jpg (656x783, 197K)

Theres devices u can buy that prevent dogs from barking? Idk. Just get some loud speakers and play heretic anthem by slipknot all day on repeat while you're out at work?

Find a toxic plant or bush like yew or water hemlock. They are everywhere. Handle it with gloves, cut it up and mix into some ground beef and egg into a ball or burger patty and feed it to the stupid dog.

That or kill the owners for being self absorbed disrespectful cunts for letting their dog bark.

Report the owners. They could be fined/jailed after so many warnings

You don't. Fucking bastard.

Fuck em

This will only work if OP has enormous dick.

This. Just ignore em an do ur thing...fukin soi goys

Start small then get the alpha

Attached: 1272507231968.jpg (864x569, 67K)

throw them chocolate bars

Attached: ANONYMOUS rainbow.jpg (630x511, 160K)

milka and deadly shit like that

>hot gluing razors to the tops of monkeybars at the local park.
Fucking psycho

small pieces of sausage with paracetamol pills in them. But it will be a bad death for the doggie.