Hello?

hello?
is anyone there
i can't tell.
are you people real?
i know i'm real
but i might be the only one
i look at people and they look like sex dolls. the ones that move around and talk.
they want my money and time.
i just want to stay in my room, in this house, in the middle of nowhere.
i don't even know where i am.
usually just in this basement.
it has one window.
i don't think my boyfriend is real either.
i met him for the first time last weekend.
he looks like everyone else
i don't want to hurt myself anymore because then i have to be in the hospital where they feed me pills and strap me to my bed.
i feel like the only other real thing here is whatever is just about to touch my back when i'm not looking.
please respond. please.
i know you're not real but i need someone.
anyone.
please.

Attached: ujyhyffg.jpg (152x167, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fdZhtWOrfIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please im not kidding around i feel very weird.

k

Maybe don't inject so much meth next time..

ok retard
everyone is real, you're living in a lovecraftian world
we are ants man, stress about truth at risk of your own demise, trust me the truth will drive you to insanity so no point in seeking it out

i dont do drugs anymore i just drink

i already know the truth

The world is only as real as you make it. If you continue to avoid the world the more unfamiliar and fake it will seem. Go touch a tree or something.

>implying the world didn’t end 4 weeks ago
>implying you’re actually still alive

I mean, at least we’re having fun.
If you seriously haven’t noticed OP you’re pretty retarded

Nobody is real here. Just bots. 4gag was turn in to honeypot pretty much after they close master and onion.
Say hello to fbi, fag.

i hope i am alive. maybe im in purgatory or some type of vanilla hell. either way i hate what i am becoming. what does it matter anyway? why do i play the game?

trees are the veins of this earth, it is but an inside out spherical organism. i walk upon the raw flesh of this being

We are all bots, except you.

4AE6

FBI isn't real.

Imagine being so disconnected from reality.

what do i do with this code? you cant expect me to figure it out by myself. do i wait for a message?

You're losing the game hard. Most people are NPCs, you're right about that. But you aren't alone. You are in direct competition with us. This world is our playground. We are playing a game. The rules aren't obvious and nobody will tell you them, you have to figure them out on your own. Good night, and good luck. Eternal suffering awaits those who lose

How am I to be disconnected from my own reality? I live this. You're trying to play games with me for the test. I'll prove that I know what's really happening.

It's not a game. It's a test. There is no winning or losing. There are grades, and when I am graded only then will I be judged. Will I continue or be returned?

How narcissistic do you have to be to think that God himself, or the matrix, or something created an entire universe with people who aren't real just to fuck with you user?

Attached: 1565675981878.jpg (680x490, 83K)

Hi. Ya. For realzies its real. I'm cereal.

Literally admits to staying inside a basement all day

"how am i disconnected from reality"

Look i hate to say it bud, but youre just wasting a life that was never about you.

It will appear on the main board within an hour. You will see how to fit it together.

And those who fail the test? What becomes of them in your fantasy reality you have created to cope with your crippling loneliness? You know the truth, you have been broken, been beaten. Crippled and crushed by the pressure of the game. This was your last warning, you know what happens next

rather this test plays like a game , every desicion counts. every thing i do alters the course. how am i to know whats right? do i stay true to myself? do i follow the laws of the dolls? repercussions are real yes so the game i must play is part of the test itself. Will I win if I die or will I win if I die PROPERLY? How am I supposed to know if the doll rules are not some kind of trick?

There is no universe. What I see with my own eyes is all that exists. Once someone walks away, they turn the corner, they drive away, the go to the restroom, they have existed the scene and therefore do not exist in the moment.

Sugar rots the brainstem.

For then if It is not about me why do I see with my own eyes? why can I not see through the eyes of these dolls? why can i not see through the eyes of a pigeon? It doesn't exist

Useless. A trick.

God doesn't drug test does he? Cause I may be in trouble.

There are no "those". There is only I. For what I know I am all that is here except for the ones who grade the test; they are not here. They are outside.

And who is doing all this? And why are they doing it? You don't really think you're that important do you?

"God" is not a singular entity. They are my creators, yes, but none of that of deities or fanatical being of wrath and benevolence i have been told of. They are bystanders. Recorders.

Imagine having the thought process of a child, literally children are unable to imagine something being real as soon as it leaves the room. However this is not the truth, if i hurt someones feelings and they leave the room, that person is suffering when they leave. tome to wake the fuck up and choose what is truth.

I am important in the sense that a petrie dish is important to a researcher.

And what is observing you user

I have accepted the truth. Childlike as I may be I have accepted my ignorance upon realizing the shadow of what looms above me.

what is the shadow mate?

Okay. I have also masturbated an unreal amount of times to a point that you could say its frowned upon. However, doctors think I'm a medical marvel. How does this affect my test?

"God" as they are called. I can't know everything. I've gotten as far as I have. They send tricks to try and set me back because of what I know. They have hidden sound clips in the code of the walls. They create glitches to scare me into submission. But I WILL come out successful. And when I see then with my eyes of TRUTH I shall let them know that I am no being of mindlessness. I am not a rat. I know the truth. And then will they realize that they cannot do this to me. They can't keep inserting bodies and splicing my mind to spines. I will be free.

A trick to scare me. They dont want me to know what they're doing. I see past. I see the other people for what they are. I have drawn back the veil. And thus they attempt to confuse me

You're not being tested. You are the test. Only a doll would say such things to me.

Have you considered that no one is trying to trick you, and all that people are, is their choices/actions which are made from within?

Every doll I have seen exists to test me. To determine my awareness. My intelligence. My survival skills. They are but twisted copies of my image. I look in the mirror and I do not see myself for my mind has taken residence in countless vessels. I only wonder how many more I shall wake up in.

yup youre totally lost, have fun wasting your life

look at this guy he changed my life, he might help you
youtu.be/fdZhtWOrfIE