If bailey jay was your sister,would you sneak into her room and stroke her morning wood

if bailey jay was your sister,would you sneak into her room and stroke her morning wood

Attached: jaybailey.jpg (865x1200, 131K)

I'd suck her off as much as she'd let me

Absolutely

if bailey jay was my sister i'd be out of jail by now, ready to get myself back in

maybe you could suck her off while she sucks you off

How did you post from jail?

i'm not in jail because bailey jay isn't my sister

I'd cum instantly

>bro and sis hangout night, get drunk and slip 4 ambien into her last drink - fit a love cute pink HolyTrainerV3-small on her

id black mail her into having to wear the chastity cage and watch her body just writhe in the frustration of being undersexed. do things like rubbing between hers thighs making her big clitty try to get hard in the way too small chastity and and laugh as she makes excuses to parents why she needs to be excused to put an icepack between her legs : )

Attached: 1564299145008.jpg (1000x1000, 172K)

I'd just rape it because that's all this thing is good for.

no cause i'm not a fucking gay nigger like you

sister has morning wood makes no sence pic related

Attached: Guys with tits.jpg (662x787, 103K)

As someone who has a "hot" sister, probably not. That said, if I had a sister in law or something as hot as Bailey, maybe once or twice if we had that sort of relationship.
That said, the whole being cut thing is a turn off. I'd jack off an uncut trap every fucking day.

there are phones in jail with usual plans that you can post from, been doin it for 4 years

Bailey was my brother.

How can a man be my sister? You mean my brother? And no, I wouldn't, because I'm not a homosexual.

ban test

huh,got banned from blue boards i guess,dont know particularly why. prolly some tranny at lit

I'd just suck her off.

he would be my brother not sister.

Idk... Bailey Sounds like a girls name so I think Bailey would like to be considered a "She" ? Is that not why they look the way they do?

Do a flip faggot

I'd Probably kill myself.

>sister

Yup, I remember asking my parents to put money on my books for the commissary and Yea Forums pass, good times