My crush isn't interested in me anymore. Why shouldn't I kill myself Yea Forums?

My crush isn't interested in me anymore. Why shouldn't I kill myself Yea Forums?

Attached: zjl5o10ehdq21.jpg (1314x1577, 175K)

Because you will soon realize she wasn't that special after all

Attached: 59615888_2284992051715431_1164794185782394880_n.jpg (720x960, 44K)

>crush
>not interested ANYMORE

Sounds to me like you fucked up. Don’t be such a fuck up and things like this wouldn’t happen nearly as much

>Because you will soon realize she wasn't that special after all
^

Jesus Christ there are so many women in the world get over yourself, you can easily find another one

Ive asked a crush out once but she said i never talked to her. Yet i talk to her a lot online. What a bitch

Cause she’s a woman, no rights, doesn’t get paid as much, they’re sped, but you’re a male, you can stand and pee

Because you will soon have a new crush and forget all about your old one. Don't worry, this will happen to you several times throughout your life and eventually you'll meet someone who is the crush to end all crushes. You'll marry her, have kids with her and then decide she isn't your crush anymore and you'll start to have new crushes on women whom, prior to getting married, wouldn't meet your crush standards. But that is also normal. You see, your crush standards have fallen because you're so sick of the same damn crush every day that you begin to reminisce about your life prior to meeting your forever crush. The excitement of the first kiss, your first time in bed together, etc. will invade your thoughts in an initial light drip, which will then become a leak, which will then become a flood. You'll crave "new" over "familiar" and will start down a path that ultimately leads you to cheat on your wife (you know, your forever crush). Eventually, you'll get caught and you'll be divorced. Old forever crush will continue to own half of your shit as you seek a new forever crush while in your mid to late-30's.

The crushing never stops.

Just go to a bar and find another girl. And then if your crush wants you back, laugh at her.

iktf
fucked shit up with her two weeks ago
She was always flirting with me and I just couldn't make a move cause I'm a bitch
Sucks at first, but I'm feelin' fine now. She was most likely a hoe anyways
You'll legitimately find someone new, just stop putting that pussy on a pedestal

You haven't sent her all your money yet.
Don't you want to be useful to her?

Grow the fuck up.

Unrelated. Anyone else bothered by 'low' tits? I don't mean saggy tits but ones that seem to sit lower on the chest than they should. AOC's look 'low' in this pic. I don't think it's just big tits that are sagging (or weighed down), like in the pic related of Katie Holmes. The tits don't look saggy, but they are like halfway down. WTF?

Attached: spl5109955_001.jpg (582x610, 114K)

because you haven't done it yet so you don't want to

people play games just move on and seek out people who will like you and appreciate you

its all about what muscles you work out

I guess so. Hard to explain but low tits really bug me for some reason. Idk, everyone has their thing. Some people like big lips, I like a simp. Whatcha gonna do

I get what you are saying it is really weird just like some breasts look really conical.

Yes in part but not only that. Conical I think has to do with size. Katie's look concial because they're smaller. But AOC has huge tits and hers don't look conical, but I do think they are low(ish).

AOC crazy in the face btw but doesn't get enough credit for her Tig ole biddies.

well with the sweater and bra you can hide a bit especially I think black clothes are supposed to hide things better

Too bad she hides em. I know some MAGA types who would love to fuck her.

No woman is worth dying for.
Killing for, maybe.