Mark your calenders, Yea Forums! I will become an hero on June 20th, 2020. Things are better this way

Mark your calenders, Yea Forums! I will become an hero on June 20th, 2020. Things are better this way

Attached: 32921B8F-BBAA-4015-9C28-F13A4DCBB4BE.gif (480x360, 312K)

no one cares

Wanna post a time stamp ad proof?

Sure

Attached: 30280769-B19C-4D1D-B733-47CF991F699D.jpg (1536x2048, 299K)

Oh.. uh why do you want to kill yourself?

Live stream it PLEASE.

What will exactly make you a hero user

Attached: superthumb.jpg (299x250, 37K)

That’s the plan. I’m gonna stream it on either Instagram or youtube

Because I know I’m better off not being alive. I’m not a good person, and I know that. Sometimes it’s for the best if certain people aren’t alive

What did you do?

Both options are shit because they will shut it before you even get a chance to pull a triger

hey thats my birthday maybe ill see you there :)

What idea do you have for where I can stream it?

Yeah, probably the only thing that matters here. What did you do? We might agree with you, we might not :/. Since you're trolling, anyway, who gives a fuck.

Believe me, if you knew you’d agree that I should be dead too

I’ll try to remember that and say happy birthday to ya

nooo don't do it lain, the wired needs you

What does this accomplish? It just proves that someone took a photo of a napkin. with a time stamp scribbled on it.

Then say what it is faggot

vote for andrew yang and then do it

That’s weird, someone I know told me about that guy a week ago

Lets just say there were two people involved and one happened to be asleep

why are you waiting so long when you can get mental help

then change yourself and stop bad people

yang gang, yang gang

Also OP, just run away some where far instead of killing yourself, get a new start instead of just ending it.

this is a good idea or instead of just suicide he gets his shit together and stops bad people

Well first off, I gave myself roughly 10 months to try and make the people in my life remember me for being a good person to them so I’m trying to make my last months on earth count. Secondly, mental health should go to someone who deserves it, I am not that person

Mental help*

The dupont heir raped his 2 yr old daughter and he is still running around free. There are plenty of pieces of shit around you just gave up on life. If you have some cash I would recommend a therapist to view all your options. If you can keep going on this ride I would keep going.

hope it makes you happy bro

Listen, I’m set on doing this. Me spending money on therapy would only be a waste. I’m not sad or depressed or anything like that, I know exactly what I’m doing. By the time 6/20 comes along, everything will be all better for everyone involved

That's my birthday!

Attached: 1558905082757.png (654x655, 201K)

well if your going to do something make sure you do as much as you can for the betterment for everyone else

whats your youtube or facebook for the livestream, i just want to confirm if its real tomorrow

It’ll be my gift to you then

whats your youtube or facebook for the livestream, i just want to confirm if its real tomorrow.

Confirm if what is real exactly?

That’s my 19th birthday. Can you sing me happy birthday in your stream?

My plan for the stream was to listen to music before or during when it’s my time to die so I guess I could play that on stream or something

if theyre going to livestream

idk why you're too much of a faggot to just say what it is

i assume you banged a kid, possibly one you were related to.
should stop being a bitch and get over it, but i hope you kill yourself i wanna watch the stream.

why wait

if you were actually going to do it, you wouldn't be posting about it here on Yea Forums, just do it already and be done with it

I’d probably have to make a new channel for the livestream if the channels gonna get nuked

Believe me, if I wasn’t such a faggot I would’ve by now. But I feel I should at least leave something behind for people around me before I die

Hey user from earlier; if you’d be willing to share we’re here to listen

I personally don’t like to recall what happened. Every time I think about what I’ve done the more it keeps me awake at night. It’s not solely that reason though, it’s also the fact that I feel I’ve let others down. I’ve done shit that’s irreversible now. And I’m too pussy to face myself

What are your morals then?

What do you mean

It is an open ended question, like do you have certain lines you won’t cross? Whatever it is bothers you, is it more a bother that you let yourself down or others down? Like some people may do “bad” stuff and not care. You mentioned something about someone dying, so I can only imagine what that’s like. Like if you don’t wanna talk about the thing how do you feel about the thing? How’s it affecting those others you mentioned?

Attached: F24CCD3E-15F4-4421-BD94-CC1A4D90A028.jpg (570x757, 63K)

no balls crying for help. Just get on some drugs and stop wasting our time.

The only person I mentioned dying will be me. What I did makes me feel horrible. It eats me alive inside. I always wonder why I would inflict what happened to me onto someone else, it’s not right. I knew it wasn’t right yet here I am. I don’t know whether they were conscious when it happened but I think they were because it seems they hate me, which is completely understandable, I hate myself too

Again, those can go to someone else who actually deserves it. I am not someone who deserves it, death is a better option

Greenpost it my man let's hear it. Fire up the VPN and post it, that's what Yea Forums is for totally anonymous. It will help to get it off your chest and no one is gonna connect the dots and figure out it's you. The chances are crazy low.

So you did something to someone, you seem to really be beating yourself up over it. Was there a component that compelled you to want to do whatever you did? I can see you clearly see what you did as wrongYeah that’s a splendid idea

I don’t think I have to explicitly explain what happened through green text, I’m sure you can draw your own conclusions

that's dark. You've convinced yourself you're a burden as a defense mechanism when you really understand that you have a duty to contribute rather than give up. That's why you didn't do it today. You can easily make something of your life rather than destroy the lives of everyone around you. It's a net loss to gargle on a pill bottle. You won't help anyone, you'll fuck everything up more. It's one thing to be totally selfish and do it for you but you're not helping anyone.

I don’t know what led me to do what I did, it just happened.

Alright, well you seem nice to me. Hope you reconsider

Attached: 95F0D73E-30B0-40E0-9739-85DC3D0E07C4.jpg (320x405, 42K)

It's Yea Forums dude. Just post it. You can be honest. What do you car if you're gonna end things soon anyway?

This plan was never meant to happen today, I’ve planned it to be for 6/20 for a couple weeks now. It might be selfish but I’m a nobody, I’ll be forgotten quick. And when the people around me find out what happened, they’ll agree that my choice was the right choice. I’m not gonna contribute anything to this world, I barely do anything now. I work part time during the summer and attend school that I’ll fail again

Donate your organs or something, like kill a few jews before you go, make something good for the world

Why not today?

Donating organs doesn’t sound like a bad idea

*burp*
why so late? I'm not making plans on the internet that far past next thursday

I feel that I should at least leave something behind for people in my life before I go. Just so they feel the time they spent with me wasn’t a waste

You're fucking retarded. You're clearly young and are in school. Everyone fucks up non-stop but never admits it. You're not unique just honest. Stop being a special boy who's especially bad and has special fuck up super powers. There's people out there who want to help you like professionals who really care. Even on a cancerous board like this there's still at least two people trying to help you out. Tell us what you did dude. I promise you it's something you can bounce back from.

Yessss be a real hero!

you're missing the jew part. Do the jew part. Organs are cool I guess.

dont kill yourself idiot

Done! I’ll be sure to enjoy life in your memory when it rolls around, and every day before then.

I’m not gonna take random people with me, even if they are jews.

Why? You’re not gonna stop me

Classic rp "im sure you can draw your own conclusions" being vague of what happened just making it painfully clear that "they fucked up really bad" if is real make sure there is tape of it if it isnt fuck off

Why not? Your life has value does it not? Your mother carried you in womb, paid money to feed, diaper, clothes, educate, medical, house your ass for how many years? Who do you think profited most from you existence so far? It's only logical. A balance must be maintained.

Ok fag

Either a chick with BPD or some fag who wants attention. No matter what it's fake and gay.

You can always change user you don’t need to do this, you can do a lot for your community, I know theres people who love you why don’t you ask for their help?

I don’t deserve their help

No user...... either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

God you're such a fag. Just stop being a bitch and get some help. I hope you're high or drunk cause this is sad.

I don’t understand just because you done something bad to someone doesn’t mean you can’t redeem your life, op please reconsider your actions this seem really reckless and illogical you don’t need to shame yourself, there is people who still love you talk to them op

I’m sure there are people that love me. But I still think someone like me belongs in the ground. Me getting help will only leave them with having to deal with my shit while more important shit is going on

Even if your not religious you can confess to a priest of all the awful things you have done and things in your mind, it will make you feel better and he would help you with your problems

What do you mean by "someone like me"?

yeah I did it. I literally just walked in, said some shit to a person behind a grate and walked out. not religious at all. never signed my name or anything.

You don’t think your important op? after all you say they love you they mean something to you In their life

Stfu OP, you obviously still want to live, why would you plan a suicide almost a year out? We know you want attention, get off your fucking ass and do something good with your life. Quit sitting around and being a little faggot bitch

Really shitty people

Did you give them the chance to talk to you op?

Op I want to know what are you hobbies/anything you for fun?

There isn’t much of a point to. I’m set on dying and I don’t think any amount of “help” won’t help

Your*

When i don’t have work I sit home and either play games or stay laying on the couch

Try a p2p streaming option.

Op I know your not set on the idea killing yourself if it took you this long, why are purposely avoiding other people especially to the you know who love you?

Like what? Name one

Have you ever thought of exercising or hangout with friends and family hobbies might be small thinks that doesn’t add a lot but they do a lot, op I use to be depress with my life then I decided to exercise it hard and painful but you’ll feel proud of yourself, just change your habits op it does a lot for you

You don’t know me. It’s not that I’m avoiding family members, I just don’t see a point in telling anyone anything

I don’t have people to hang out with outside the house. Working out just seems like it’s more effort than it’s worth

Why don’t you see a point of telling anyone? Do you not think they can help in anyway?

Workout is hard at first but it gets easier the more you do it. Op there must be someone you know you can hangout with, plus you can use Facebook to find people locally with similar hobbies and have a little get to together

I did that!!!

Their help I feel will just be a burden on them. Probably would cost a good chunk of change that we can’t really afford.

thanks for coming, in sure your next go around will work out much better for you

respect. This is it. OP needs some help and has a lot to give #nohomo

I’m not saying you therapy I know fully well of the possibility of your family being poor, I’m suggesting you should talk about your problems to them, op i’ll Be honest a lot of problems are usually solved by the help of others

What is me just letting my family know of what I’m thinking gonna help?

OP you're enough of a big boi to know that Yea Forums is throwing you a bone here. Lots of people have been where you are and are on your side. Let me remind you this place is cancer and somehow there's people backing you. You can tell us what you did and we'll hear your gay story out. It's almost definitely not an issue. Unless you're a child fucker, then we will hunt you and we'd look forward to June 20th 2020

Op you did mention you know you’ll be forgotten right? I just want you to know I still visit my mothers grave every Sunday she died in 2016 and promised myself to talk about her when I have children, she was a beautiful women did a lot for my for my family

Yes, you don’t think so?

No of course she was a burden and you're glad she's gone. Even though she fed you and cared for you she wasn't totally perfect and for that crime she was better off dead. I'm sure you agree user. Every person in your family probably agrees. All the people that were tied to her were glad to be rid of her because she interacted with them and used part of their emotional reserve. It's not fair to them to have to give something to another person emotionally. It would be better if she was gone.

Why do I have the feeling that this isn’t op

Man the fuck up and apoligize to whoever you violated then do whatever you want.

Why wait?

Attached: 89745619.png (1054x705, 740K)

cause it's not I'm giving him shit retard

Can you do it after my birthday man? You're doing it right on and I don't want those bad omens from you dawg.

Well i have to go to sleep, if op ever see’s this

“who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.”
-2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Mom, is that you? This is something my mom would post

Attached: 1562769057116.jpg (480x628, 36K)

You're such a faggot for wanting to kill yourself.
You're such a faggot that I bet I can convince you to keep living if I send you a dick pic.

i dont think we need anymore heat on the chans right now

dont! fuck i need to actually save what i want to post cause this shit happens to often. lemme type out what im thinking, but i need to bump first.

That's OP's plan, user

A Bible quote, on MY Yea Forums?

Attached: il_fullxfull.543057917_bh78.jpg (1500x1001, 255K)

ok so here's the thing. if you're considering an heroing, then it means you literally have nothing to lose. it means you've reached the rock bottom and it cant get worse.
what that means to me is that whatever you do from now on can only make your life better for you.
if you have nothing to lose, then why the fuck dont you take a bit of a risk and try?
im sure the reason you feel like shit is because you spend 90% if not more of your day in the same places every day. be it your basement, your basement and your work + commute, etc.

just pack some shit up and go for a walk. and i mean, years of walk. travel the world. meet people. do all kinds of odd jobs, help people with this shit, that shit... just for food and/or shelter.
remember, you have nothing to lose. if things go wrong, welp, back to #1.
but have you actually thought that even if you have some tarded social anxiety, if you're considering killing yourself then... well, talking to random people isn't scary at all anymore?

just begin your journey. a journey to find yourself, you can call it. what the fuck ever. but anyway, you can take risks now. it wont be worse.

forgot to mention, you can also volunteer to help others. some people find the meaning of life that way.
just help the elderly, sick, whatever.

>you can also volunteer to help others.
Good idea OP, suck off some homeless people

That's next year you stupid idiot

what makes you believe he doesn't know that, wise idiot?

please don't. too many have died already.

please do. not nearly enough have died already.
-The Planet earth

Just fucking kill yourself right now and shut the fuck up , bc no one cares fucking retard

are we the same person?

i both agree and disagree with you.