Broke up with my girlfriend tonight, Yea Forums

Broke up with my girlfriend tonight, Yea Forums

Need memes to help me through this rough night.

Attached: B5C48BBD-CEE0-4055-876A-A26966B27E1C.jpg (1076x2042, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1566266303090m.jpg (314x1024, 63K)

Can I have a shot of her now

Yikes. Cringe

She won

Did she really win guys?

Yes, yes she did

This is hilarious

You're all class.

Absolutely. You're really immature.

>I'm fucking top tier

you are so fucking hurt lmfao

What a fucking faggot
Link her to this thread so I can holla and she can get down with a real man.

you sound extremely easily triggered lmao
no wonder she left you, red flag parade

Post her fucking nudes already

Attached: martialrage.png (219x400, 55K)

Oh god I feel the cringe

You seem like a really happy, stable guy OP

Not only did she win, but now she's not even going to miss you. All of her friends will tell her she dodged a bullet, and none of them will fuck you. You exposed your power level and freaked out in the chimpiest way you could, I would be surprised if she even took you seriously. You just wrote the master class on how not to do things. The fact you did it over text is honestly the icing on the cake

Attached: 1564495354545.gif (600x431, 1.12M)

You lost that round bro. The game is not over though, if you manage to sleep with her friends or family, you can still pull a W. Good luck loser, and get that rage under control.

You've got the roast flaps flying right now. Show tits or gtfo.

I don't think i've seen a fail like this before....
It's the least manly response to a woman i've ever seen.

You've just gone and justified feminism in the mind of an overly entitled western woman.. congratulations.

The next man to deal with her will either have to be a cuck or seriously masculine dude.

You basically salted the earth.. LOL

Attached: 1558235722801-b.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

Attached: 1560219509371-b.jpg (720x899, 56K)

Wtf happened before that? Is that after the break up? Is that the break up?

Attached: 1563828092270-b.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Was meant for

Attached: 1558234511683-b.jpg (1052x1052, 113K)

Attached: 1562708175228-b.jpg (1000x993, 231K)

Is this real?

Dude... Did you not think you just made a fool of yourself? I need more details.

Attached: 1560467536465-b.jpg (640x799, 113K)

r/niceguys

Top zozzle

r/fuckoffredditnigger

You stopped me from suicide just so I CAN READ the rest of these HOF roast comments that will keep coming oh boy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

You unquestionably showed her you care too much by putting so much effort into that. A Patrick Bateman “I’m sorry, you’re just not terribly important to me.” And subsequent ghosting would have wrecked her.

Raging at girls like that after a breakup only gives them the satisfaction of knowing they really got under your skin. It makes it so much easier for them to believe they’re better off without you. It might even make them feel justified in going out of their way to fuck with your head, your reputation, or your property.

Likewise, most bitches (when they’re at their wit’s end) are insecure enough to think they’re the one who fucked up if you stay composed and supportive of them, even when theyre threatening to walk out of your life forever. Act like you aren’t losing anything of value and you can bet your ass they’ll question it, at the very least. Act like you care about them and their future happiness more than the relationship. Even if it’s a god damn lie, act like you want what’s best for them. That will fuck with their heads so much more than any of that spergy shit you said.

A guy who turns on them like this, telling them to eat a dick and die, isn’t acting like a man. He’s acting like a spiteful little boy who couldn’t handle a long term relationship anyhow. ...because you’ll probably get exactly that mad at your wife about once per week kek

But every bitch wants a story like this. They LOVE the idea that a man, ESPECIALLY a man they’re done with, got so up in his feelings over her. That shit sends their self-confidence through the roof. SHE starts to feel like the one who isn’t losing anything of value. It makes you seem beneath her. Don’t do it. You fucked up.

But she’s fat, so it doesn’t really matter anyhow.

Attached: E5FEFB57-EEA3-441C-81AA-B5DEF15E3C17.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Might as well just kill yourself now

Idiot

3X divorced and on crappiest ever SO GLAD i read this to feel better!!!!!!

pleez more roasts

you know that alpha male chessmaster PUA bullshit doesn't work on actual intelligent women right?

>Raging at girls like that after a breakup only gives them the satisfaction of knowing they really got under your skin. It makes it so much easier for them to believe they’re better off without you. It might even make them feel justified in going out of their way to fuck with your head, your reputation, or your property.
this oh god this

r/blackworldorder

another fucking reddit level thread......

It’s not any of that though, you fucking sperglord. It’s basic human psychology and it applies to men just as much as it does to women.

I don’t even know what PUA means user

Noah stop being a dick to Chas you bipolar fuck

/thread

Can't imagine why she doesn't want you anymore, OP.
Anyway, off to bed for you now. That school bell rings really early in the morning.

As I was reading that I forgot I wasn’t in a YLYL thread

First time I've seen this... Golden

Couldn't have broken it off in a worse way

Black Phillip nigger rip in piece

Cuck

you realize this is just basic communication skills and not some top tier secret trick you learn from a gypsy right?