Ok Yea Forumsoys so how do you become a successful drug dealer

Ok Yea Forumsoys so how do you become a successful drug dealer.
Any ideas?

Attached: Mystash.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

>be white
That's the best start you can get

buy drugs and sell them.

You need reliable source of whatever you selling so you don't loose clients. Some weapons to protect yourself and to beat the shit out of fucks that will make your llife worse. Car would be advised to travel faster and further as long as it is profitable. And some friends that sit in this business would be nice. And last thing is being able to don't give a fuck about other people because they will stab you in the back when they get a chance so you need to be ready to fight for your cause.

i have a few people that are reliable
i dont have weapons but ive used hammers
the problem is getting money in the first place to buy product

dont waste your time with weed unless you're growing it yourself.
profit margin is pretty shit, especially considering the average costumer is only gunna want like 1/8s and 1/4s.
LSD can be really profitable if you know how to order from the dark web (can get it like $1/tab) and sell to people for a big mark-up, but it's not stuff that you can usually sell in huge amounts or sell that often.

Like running a normal successful business you want
>good profit margins
>something that moves in large amounts
>something that moves regularly
to make the most. which is why the richest dealers (and the ones who usually end up dead or in jail) are selling coke or meth.

Buy low sell high

You have few options to choose.
1 work with someone
2 steal first package from someone
3 work for some time to make some money to start with something
4 grow your own stuf

Shrooms are good for starting in my opinion becuse they are easy to grow and growkits are really cheap.

in my country its shroom picking season in a few weeks so that might be ideal

i worked for someone before and i didnt like it so i might rob the first pack

I don't think it is the best idea to pick shrooms from forests or places that are wild. You could easily mix shrooms and poison someone and that is not good to kill your client in the first day of your job. But grow kit online they are cheap and i don't now what laws are in your country but in my country until you start using grow kit they can't do shit

Go to pharmacy school

Die you fucking piece of shit
Losers like you are ruining our world
I hope you get caught and raped by niggers everyday for the rest of your shitty life

sell PEA and H as speed pills

Attached: 12784tn.jpg (285x380, 11K)

yeah your right but im looking to make money
like coke money

If you think about robbing someone you need której prepare carefully you don't want to leave any traces that will lead to you,people are not forgetfull in this business so they will remember this to the end of there life. You are saying that you worked for someone if its a small group of 3-4 people you should not have any problem to steal from them if you know where is there base. If there is 5 people or more you will have a hard time to get even close to them.

OP here, i can understand why your angry my parents were heroin addicts and i hated drug dealers now i realise the drug dealers are just supplying a demand

No, your problem is that if you don't think like , you are gonna get robbed. The hardest part of dealing is people who view you as weak and want to steal from you or worse.

I know where its hid hard to get into without the dogs barking though

Well then the best option is to make some money first and buy it from dark web. You don't want to piss wrong guy when you steal coke from him and end up with suicide from shooting yourself in the back of the head 2 times

If you aren't willing to crack some skulls because some punk pinched a few grams from you, I got news for you sunshine. You aren't cut out for this line of work. It's that simple.

You can easily get rid of the dogs and i think you can figure this out on your own. If your not Smart you won't last long in this business

i am willing to do anything to make my money
if someone robbed me theyd be sorry about it

yeah i can im going to scope it out tomorrow night

"Doing anything" isn't about the money. It never is. It's about the priciple. Are you willing to maim or kill on principle alone? Cause if not, you are now considered an easy target by the addicts, fiends and lowlifes.

Principle, sorry.

I know the pain but remember you can't get to every shit that stolen from you. Of course you should break knees of cunts you can get to but you can't go on and deal with everyone this way. Your clients might get scared and go to someone else. And people will notice what's happening around them so you can easily get Police on your self that way

I am if you fuck me your going to regret it plain and simple

Good luck with the mission

thanks brother

You got ball cancer and want to break bad?

Lmao maiming or killing is is you’re really high up. If you’re getting an oz of blow at a time, ain’t no body got time for stealing such a small amount. If you have a brick on the other hand, you better be watching your mouth and be ready for shit.

My advice, get an investor and push for 10-20k and get out. Pay your investor back.

What are you planning on selling?

Hope you can tell a story tomorrow. It would be nice to hear some good news in a while

Coke

This is literally the plot to "The Councilor".

Yeah, you need to be careful and have some sort of protection and muscle. Also a place to conduct business away from your home with no connection to your personal lfe.

If he/she's doing it then he/she's got nothing to loose probably

Well, that's my point.

fag

>I've used hammers
What, like Thor? Da fuck u even talking about boy? You definitely need protection

ive nothing to lose its either get cash get in and out or die trying

like ive got a hammer and hit someone with it its not that hard to understand faggot

No no see, op said that wasn't going to be a problem. So he will go on to be the next Walter White/Pablo Escobar. He's going to be safe. You know why? He said he's going to be fine. So stop hating you silly billy.

Listen to these anons saying you need muscle. You need goons when the time comes.

Was it an addict trying desperately to steal from where they know you keep your stash and know you are asleep?

True that,bless up

Hammers are not that bad bit i can agree that there are better weapons for the job

In what fucked up world that you inhabit, would this be considered a blessing? Y'all went full retard.

OP listened to b and tried to go make his first deal tonight. He was nigger gang raped and lost his product in the process. RIP in peace OP.

If you're white, he cool with some Mexicans. Also learn basic spanish

Be a middle man/transporter instead of a street dealer. If you can’t right away, make the switch ASAP. Street dealing is a catch 22. The more people know about you, the more customers you have, the faster word is going to get to the cops and goons who want to rob you that you’re doing something illegal and profitable. It’s only a matter of time before shit goes south. I don’t care how slick you think you are. I don’t care how sure you are that your friends/customers wouldn’t snitch or talk to the wrong person about what you’ve been up to. Those motherfuckers don’t know shit and half of them are dumb enough to think they’re doing you a favor by telling everybody who they get their dope from. The charges aren’t as serious as a dealer, if you’re smart and you’re not carrying big weights, but don’t let that shit keep happenning over a few grams like a dumbass street dealer, until your life is in shambles and the only thing you can afford to keep doing is dealing.

Street dealing is like the street walking of prostitution. It takes an absurd amount of finesse to avoid trouble, and even then you won’t get away with it forever. Be the fuckin pimp instead.

Attached: E0EE01FE-F714-43A4-A7AA-8F98D9E27F33.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

easy
sell them legally

Don't end like him

Attached: 1374083834.png (638x274, 239K)

You sell drugs for more than you paid for them, to people who won't rob you or rat you out.

That is what happens when you try to make fast money.

This user gets it

>No one in this thread has handled or sold drugs

Bunch of reatrds, Drug dealer here OP I sell coke/weed/crack/adderall. He's what you have to do, keep clients to friends/ small circle. Don't use your real name, never use your real name. Don't blab about it or to any druggies, keep mobile, never (EVER) move with your supply. If someone offers to buy a stupid amount 50- 100 grams of anything and you never met them its a FED.

Thats it, that is all you need to know

by transport do you mean driving jobs?

>i don’t have weapons but ive used hammers
what the fuck

find a mexican mf

Only sell to people with jobs.. don't trade drugs or money for stolen items... cash only.. best way to get busted is junkie ratting you out to cops.. dont front what you can't afford to cover.. when transporting from your pickup guy store it under the car or hidden inside dash.. contaminate the inside of car with some drugs all over and always let cops search when pulled over... if you hide it good enough a basic search won't turn up anything... incase of dogs they will alert to everything in car...

Yeah.. never sell alot to someone you never met.. and never sell to anyone who is always a broke fuck and suddenly has loads of cash..

Dont buy things thay will make people question your source of income. Or the goverment/authorities.

yeah don't do basic ass deals. be a mid level guy it's a lot easier and transactions at higher levels go a lot smoother. Sure the underlying tension is more intense but more competent all around less bullshit and more safe money

Not entirely true.. some guys are sloppy as fuck and dont listen even if you lay it straight.. those goofs always roll when busted

you're doing deals with the wrong people then.

1 wrong situation and you end contact immediately. burn it and get new contact info. It sucks when you have a reliable guy and he has one misstep so you gotta say goodbye forever.

Some might say it's overboard but I say it's necessary.

There are professionals out there and you need to be one in order to meet them.