It has been theorized that, in the 50 square mile portion of Yellowstone that is located in the state of Idaho...

It has been theorized that, in the 50 square mile portion of Yellowstone that is located in the state of Idaho, one could commit a crime and the government would be unable to prosecute. What would you do there?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 1394213879665.jpg (3001x2173, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_Death_(geography)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>in the 50 square mile portion of Yellowstone that is located in the state of Idaho, one could commit a crime and the government would be unable to prosecute.
Lol bull fucking shit

dont fuck with the government's money.
they will get blood from stone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_Death_(geography)

It's unlikely that this would be practically true but theoretically it is. There are a few videos about it.

Attached: 1473121417783.png (1439x1432, 1.68M)

Reported, for fun.

Modify my car

I would write my Congressman and encourage him to close this loophole.

>What would you do there?
Nothing, because I wouldn't want to visit Idaho, the Deep South of the Northwest. It's basically Mississippi but with fewer niggers, more Mexicans, colder and drier.

I live there now. Just stay away from Idaho.

two chicks at the same time.

Where do you live where that's illegal?

I wouldn't recommend testing your little theory

DO IT!

Attached: c12252a73bbc19f901429cd5f974a3fa~2.jpg (250x226, 12K)

invite the president there for a whistle stop speech. being the idiot manchild he is, he would accept, and I'd cut his heart out with a spoon.

Attached: e14b9f21d8480368d1565aa75ee55230.jpg (500x410, 22K)

Fuckin a

Conspiracy outside of that area. You dungoofed

sauce?

Yes but the govt would change the rules and prosecute. You can appeal to govt and say it unfair. Give says too bad and sends you to fed prison

the loophole only applies to violations of federal law
most crimes are illegal by state law
while the federal government has primary jurisdiction on federally administrated lands
state and county governments can still pursue prosecution of crimes committed in federally administered lands in that state or county
so in theory you could violate the EPA and ESA, commit bigamy (assuming Idaho doesn't forbid it), saw off a shotgun (as long as you leave it there), live there (it is illegal to spend more than 2 weeks in a national park or forest unless you work there), not pay income tax, cecede from the US (illegal by the SCotUS decision Texas v US 1870), enter diplomatic talks with a foreign nation without the authorization of the US government

That's not true. You'd have to be retarded to think that there is a certain part of your country you can just go to and 'do crimes'.

Until they make you go to court the next town over or some shit. There is no higher power to stop them

Ha ha. If the nilgueres have taught us anything, you can go fucking anywhere and do crimes.

Attached: 1565579963376.jpg (280x400, 56K)

Just because one can do something illegal doesn't mean one wants to

Hey um op, thats see pee. Might want to dban your drives.

There are parts of Detroit where you can do that, just go there and “do crimes.” I bet there’s some shit going down this very minute.

I'd stand within a hundred yards of a school.

Like the nig shooting the nig on liveleak.

Yes, but in their case, they never don't want to.

or just murder the fuck out of you
the same loophole that prevents the government from prosecuting you also prevents them from prosecuting anyone that commits crimes against you or provide you with the protections enumerated in the constitution

I’d fuck my wife in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Wrong. US gov isn’t bound by that law

Ain’t a day goes by here when niggers don’t shoot each other.

You should look at the dozens upon dozens of people who go missing in our national/ state parks. Long as you don't get caught, xant be prosecuted.

what law?
the US constitution?

girls name?

That is for the government prosecuting an individual. The individual could bring suit against the gov any where any time. Very different

>xant

Attached: 1566179655733.jpg (1910x1000, 112K)

Doin the lords work

I live in a city with a frequently higher murder rate than Detroit (Oakland, CA). You can quite literally get away with it around here. Pretty scary shit. Just don't go out after dark.

that's right bitch
non-binaries (aka the mentally ill) are no longer content with nonsensical pronouns
they want nonsensical verbs used when talking about them

It’s been tried and failed

because the guy tried in the Montana section
and he did not appeal the judges decision in regards to the reason why the government cannot pursue prosecution
and he plead guilty, meaning he can't get a habeus appeal based on the jurisdiction problem

Rape this slut and record it.

Attached: image.jpg (834x1088, 262K)

He had a smart attorney who knew it was a lost cause.

gigi rivera

more

I'm drunk and on my phone.

Park illegally.

That's totally fucked up dude. I can understand rape, murder, tax fraud, but illegal parking?

camp more than 200' from a road or trail without a permit

Rebroadcast Major League Baseball merely with implied oral consent, rather than express written consent.

i live very close to there.
true story

in idaho we also have state legislation 18-4009
it's easy af to kill someone legally in idaho

I read somewhere Texas still has a law where you can be acquitted of murder if you can prove the man you killed needed killing.

sounds like east Texas

several states have something similar still on the books
but you can be tried in federal court for violating your victim's right to due process

lol incel

using profanity in front of women or children is a potential felony.
18-4009 says homicide is justified to prevent a felony*, or even to detain someone who has just commit a felony.

we also have castle defense laws and you only need to be 21 to conceal a firearm. assume everyone is armed if you visit.

so. when an idahoan says don't curse at his wife guess what they're really saying.
so i shot a guy in the face then twice more in the chest because dead men can't sue for medical bills in civil court.
spent 5 hours in a room with detectives while my attorney played phone tag and i was released. family managed to figure out where i lived and i shot more of them thinking they were trying to steal horses.
(don't trespass in idaho)

Hey Peter. Watch out for the cornhole.

you know fuck all about law kid