Can we all agree that donald trump is the dumbest president in history

can we all agree that donald trump is the dumbest president in history

Attached: Donald-Trump-is-Already-Thinking-About-the-2020-Presidential-Election.jpg (780x438, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qRZ6NdYEAFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back to pol

Absolutely...... I see your dumbest in history and raise you a also the biggest pathological lying sack of shit to ever be shot out of a vagina

OP, no offense, but you're kinda a retard for posting that here

guy we get it you want to foment discord in a country youve never been to. Go away already

cry more snowflake,america's freedom is more important then your feelings

He’s not the dumbest but like Obama who was a banker puppet Teumo has disappointed me. He’s just a valve. That’s it. Nice guy but definitely there to release tension.

Trump 2020

you must have dyslexia or some sort of learning disability if you think that they were crying in that post

Someday... Maybe... They'll be able to resist the bait.

>learning disability

>even though he supports donald trump,while i dont

im sorry snowflake,but you gotta have some sort of mental illness to support donald trump after all the bullshit he has did

>hurr durr obama

typical trumptard

you cont have to be smarter than other presidents to be better than them

Kek, when did they say they supported trump? They just said it was a bad idea to post that on Yea Forums of all places.

Reagan was equally vacuous, but at least occasionally cared about how government works.

i love how the only thing trump's supporters have to defend their shit president's criticism is bringing up past presidents that dont matter anymore

No, Obama was... you liberal faggot.

We're going buy Australia next.

Attached: truth.png (527x524, 297K)

No. You need to offer something better than Trump. By your definition an easy task. But... So far the canidates are looking dim and/or old and recycled. Pathetic.

Weather or not you faggots think hes dumb or not. You gotta admit hes got more memes then any president before or after.

Attached: 1546328157917.jpg (926x960, 98K)

Kys

>You need to offer something better than Trump
That's a bullshit premise especially because
A) if you're inclined to support his hardline platform already
B) The onus is on you to justify him in the first place

Frankly I'm sick of of a dysfunctional white house and the rest of the world having lost faith to work with the US, either due to Trump's retardation or belligerence.

It's pretty obvious his administration has no long term strategy for North Korea, Iran, or the trade war with China, but yet want us to give them 4 more years to figure it out.

Andrew Yang

Attached: elon.png (500x432, 46K)

>calls me a liberal faggot

>even though the president he supports has been one most of his life,and his family are life long democrats

better than handing it over to the other side where its all free shit and taxes

>can we all agree

Why even bother to actually write this

your right,since donald trump's supporters are as dumb as he is

JFK tried to do that and actually care about Americans, to which the corporates had him killed, especially since he was catholic too.

He'll never get the nomination. Diversity dictates that the Democratic nominee not have a masculine penis or a lighter skin tone (there is asian privilege). So not even a choice. Just a distraction.

Cool thread, bro. Which discord do i join to get in on the circle jerk?

Yep.

Kys

>its all free shit and taxes
The free shit means you'll save money.

No... Actually you need to tell me how he was able to beat the "most qualified" canidates ever. How?

Stop being mad at Trump, it's misdirected. You're mad at yourselves. How could the liberal elites lose to him?

Because you didn't offer anyone what they wanted. You're the vegan hosting a barbeque.

I will agree with that statement if you agreed that Hillary would have been worse.

wrong.

hillary would of at least ran the country like somebody who's political party she is suppose to be a part of.meanwhile,donald trump doesnt.he's running america like an anti gun democrat

>self made millionaire
>ya really dumb...

Even leaves Dubya in the dust.

Attached: trump-manson.webm (854x480, 1.44M)

>Actually you need to tell me how he was able to beat the "most qualified" canidates ever. How?
What fucking relevance does that have for the 2020 election? He's had his years in office, we can objective asses him as a President..

>millionare

>filed for bankruptcy multiple times

>thinks wealth means your intelligent

Right.

MAGA, MOTHERFUCKERS

OP claim
>>dumbest president in history
user bitches about
>>bringing up past presidents
Hello?

george w bush was great,republicans were real republicans then.now there just a bunch of anti immigrant anti gun left wing morons with donald trump.time to make the republican party great again and get rid of them

Can we all agree you'll have forgiven and forgotten in a decade like you did with dubya
Now he's a good guy!

>Don't criticize our politicians! Just quietly take it. Protesting is unpatriotic.

This is the most un-American shit I've ever heard. What a fucking cuck.

your point? go cry about hillary and obama some more snowflake,im glad republicans are a year away from getting rid of people like you.have fun making your own party with donald trump because you arent welcomed in the republican party anymore.so get the fuck out

>decade

>dubya

>even though people still bring up bush

not like it matters,people who call him "dubya"are to dumb to bother with.go figure people stereotype americans as stupid,you havent proven them wrong with trump and obama

lets see...
my health insurance is free already and better than ACA. so if i not have to pay for health insurance in tax but they give to to me for free, how am i saving more money again?

I bet this corporate shill whore is dirt poor and inbred

>un-american

lol,patriotism is dead.who actually wants to be pro american when the country is so retarded it cant elect presidents that actually improve their country

The GW Bush who ran a company with his father who dealt with the Bin Ladens during the Iran-Iraq war when Reagan gave Saddam Hussein $1 trn in money, weapons, biological agents, armaments and goods to fight Iran?

Yeah republicans were sure republicans back then.

oh right,the welfare abuser bringing up obamacare.how well did trump's repeal and replacement work out.OH THATS RIGHT,ANOTHER FAILED PROMISE JUST LIKE PUTTING HILLARY IN JAIL AND THE WALL MEXICO WAS GONNA PAY FOR

>my health insurance is free already
You're probably part of a tiny portion of the populace that has that luxury. Opinion discarded.

Oh look its Yuri from Moscow.

cry more kid,trump supporters attitude towards bush is why they dont belong in the republican party.pack your bags and get the fuck out,join the democrats because with your attitude towards gun rights thats where you belong

And... You're still the vegan hosting the barbeque. Even worse, screaming murderer for anyone looking for a burger. So elite.

You need to offer something better. But you cant.

This.

Man, we all know that Trump only ever said he was a Democrat to try to fit in with the elites in NYC. The turd is a desperate try hard and will say anything to be liked.

Niggah you stupid

>free insurance from my employer
>welfare abuser
jesus you're 'tarded

This

youtu.be/qRZ6NdYEAFQ

The onus is on you. I don't give a shit about Trump winning, let's break down what he's down with victory, besides it not being the landslide his ego wanted it to be.

oh look,its the nigger lover obama supporter guy.im sorry your president isnt black anymore.im sure your just as poor and stupid and you were in 2008,so much for your black president eh

Wahhhh!! Liberals!

But but but obummer!

could care less. sorry.

>could care less
Yep. Dumb as rocks.

I bet you're from russia
MODS!
We got a real russian troll here!!!
It's trying to sway my opinion!!!!

>yang
>masculine wang
no

Nope Scottish and not liberal or conservative.

Keep trying Mr Moscow. You are failing like your grammar.

having no empathy has nothing to do with the intelligence quotient

i like how much on Yea Forums i get called a libtard.especially by people who support a "republican"president who's views on the constitution are exactly the same as the "libtards"they whine about

i really dont give a shit about your opinion in the first place,im to drunk right now

>scottish

then why do you care about american politics,foreign retard.go back to your faggy kilts and shitty whiskey

your hyper individuality and basic grammar errors begets a useless mind

Absolutely, without question. Anyone who argues otherwise is, conveniently, themselves one of the dumbest people in history.

Checked and .

Attached: Trump I'm a military.jpg (688x1024, 89K)

Remember when GWB ruled over the biggest economic meltdown since the great depression? Of course you don't because you're 12.

>my health insurance is free
Not for your mom it isnt

I see your Manson & raise you one Duce.

Attached: Trump Mussolini.jpg (720x540, 62K)

yanks, stop chatting up russians

Yes

What do you care about it? Mr Hypocrite Moscow.

Actually nobody cares what you think, you just got upset when someone mentioned you were Russian. How sad.

Going to go beat up your grandmother because your ass got sore?

Hyperbole and exaggeration. Name any President from 1880-1950 and they were all demonstrably dumber. Even the Progressive All-Father F.D.R was dumb as shit.

"But his policies of massively expanding government power and creating social safety nets pulled us out of the Great Depression!"

Wrong. The Great Depression was functionally over by the time his social policies were implemented, so all they really did was massively increase the civilian tax burden.

Does getting wasted make you feel any better about being such a fucking faggot even antifa rejected you???

He was c section. Can't you leftist cucks get any facts right?

No. He's there. He's staying there. With your nothing burger Vegan screaming self to blame.

Get ready for five more years. Negitive campaigning against a troll like Trump will only backfire.

Offer something better. But you can't.

No real canidates will run against him to be dragged into the pig pen. They're all waiting for 2024, except the old white ones... But diversity forbids those.

He was shat out of his mom’s butt

(note modern spelling)

Attached: trump as il duce.jpg (600x287, 21K)

Nice guys is not what I get from watching him, Bush yes, Trump = constant salesman/con man. I've been screwed by that kinda guy before.

Do you like how much you get called a faggotron 5000 with auto turbosuck?

You mirror the arrogance and complacency of Hillary tbh.

she's dead. sorry.

At that, he's truly a winner

I don't know about dumb, but he's incredibly simplistic. Everybody is either his friend, his enemy, or outside his radar. Outside of that he's willing to do whatever it takes to win no matter how dirty he has to get. But he'd be friends with Hillary and Bill again, all it'd take was for them to say "Don's a good guy". He likes people who like him and work with him and hates people who don't. Simple as that.

bring up lexicon and grammar usually means you lost

You killed your mother? You sick fuck.

yep, suffocated with money.

No George bush was

Why does everyone have to agree with you? Are you that insecure that you can’t just decide something for yourself and stand behind it? Holy sweet shit you’re a little pussy.

>because you're 12

>even though im a stupid libtard who crys about bush still

>lexicon
Literally no relevance. You're a pretentious idiot.

>money
Is that what you call your junk now?

bush was a million times better then trump just because he ran the country like a republican and didnt give democrats what they wanted like with the bump stock ban

The country is still in good financial shape two and three-quarter years later. A real dumbass president would have screwed everything up in the first year. Libs are seething because the economy won't tank.

deal with it.

Yeah, whats the big deal about a world wide 20 trillion dollar fuckup? Stop crying, Obama fixed it okay.

one man's trash is another man's cash. and don't pretend I don't see you dumpster diving at my house

>dumpster diving at my house
So thats you living behind the 7-11 in the dumpster. Good to know.

sorry if my dumpster has better stuff that you so you feel you need to take it

Freedom! Jajajajajajaja!

We need to vote out this President at any cost.
Even if it's Joe Biden.

Not even a nice guy.
Not smarter than a 5th grader.
Dumb as a rock.

>7-11
>better stuff
Stop eating the expired beef jerky. Its rotting your brain.

Trump has more than established himself as a racist. The more people see this, the more they will turn against him.

Won't happen. Old white cis males aren't allowed.

Nobody has any actual merit to point out about Trump, so they default to durp Obama and durp Hillary

Jimmy Carter

brain is fine. free health insurance takes care of it

prison reform

>not allowed
Trump will be tho

>free health insurance
Thats called medicaid dumpster dude.

shut up nigger

Attached: 1566008246294.jpg (560x960, 46K)

>asses him

Uhuh

nope. how do you get through life making assumptions that always turn out wrong?

Attached: 1565817313227.jpg (875x1007, 352K)

Compared to Trump, Richard Ramirez was a good guy.

He actually isn't. Nice try glowy. Maybe you just retarded user. Actually look at the shit he's done to our country. Did more than Obama Bush and Clinton combined.

Attached: gif.gif (252x270, 735K)

you know the point of that mean is its supposed to be 2 sides of the same coin. bernie better vacate all college debt because that meme school you went to didn't give you anything of value

Trump told 4 US Representatives to "go back" because of their skin color.
That's what you're defending.

Why are people like you so fucking stupid? Are you a glowy? Anti trumpers on here are either a glow nigger or a fucking retard.

nope. could care less about trump.

Dont tell me what the point of what I posted is, the point was very clearly that your a faggot and should kys

>on the verge of deep recession, literally

The fact that people think that every president is not friends with another president. Blows my fucking mind the only person running who isn’t is Bernie.

Attached: 1565669717673.jpg (960x781, 110K)

Attached: 1565668614860.jpg (640x853, 135K)

someone should point it out that you're wrong. can't have you going through life being an idiot.

PROTIP: If your insurance is not medicaid or mommy then your paying for it.

This sounds true and the gullible will buy it, but we both know you’re full of shit.

Hey retard you do realise trump is gaining followers?
Am Hispanic and based.

Democrats are so contradictory and retarded that only fucking idiots still vote blue.

If you disagree you care enough to defend him so yep

But you do it so well, I figured Id give it a try

Attached: 1565453696526.png (720x713, 548K)

I'd love to see that dude topple off that thing.

fuck off foreigner,nobody cares about your 3rd world country

wrong again. 0 cost from my employer.

>old white cis males arent allowed

>even though you just elected one president

where did i defend him? i just called you a nigger.

Yes. Please note the use of "cis" to denote "normal" in liberal speech... Hence the old white cis males refers to the Democratic canidates.

Republicans could care less... Merit is more important than diversity. Trump just happened to be the correct countermeasure to Hillary, that's his merit.

>realise
not American
go be a Trumptard in your own country lol
I hope you get beat up

oh wait

inb4

>hurr durr,drumpf is not my president!

Yes, please actually look at the shit he’s done to our country.

oh lordy faggits is gonna be mad about dis

LMAO another retard. You glowies fucking suck at doing this shit. Just give up already. The people love Trump. The msm doesn't. Msm is controlled by globalist. So that means democrats are for globalism. You want a NWO user? Vote blue. You want America to prosper? Vote red. It's so simple. OP Is possible glowy.

Attached: 1565453628914.jpg (643x960, 79K)

Because you're both racists.

sweet. hes doing what i need from him.

meanwhile,barack obama stood next to 2 leaders of the new black panther party.what a shame that nobody cared about that even though they complain that a white person who has been a democrat most of his life is racist simply for the fact that they dont agree with his political opinions

again, shut up nigger

Isn't a wall just "common sense" border control? Think of the children, we need to do something!

>the old white cis males refers to the Democratic canidates.
haha it really doesn't
Both Biden and Sanders can speak in complete sentences

Attached: Your President.jpg (650x400, 40K)

OK, Jethro Bodine

Attached: jjn0gb8leff31.jpg (779x596, 41K)

user has shit on his face
he can't see too good

Stop using glowing. Straight cringe

Attached: 1565322042329.jpg (752x1116, 407K)

except that's made up bullshit you dumb ignorant fuck

>durr meanwhile the NIGGER DID THIS SHIT
>DONT YOU EVER ELECT A NIGGER AGAIN
>OR WE'LL GIVE YOU 50 TRUMPS

LOL

Attached: 85F12FF7-BEF2-4729-988F-E38158C55C3A.jpg (1172x1155, 730K)

Cold War Vet hat? Is that for real?

Attached: 1565238832671.jpg (784x960, 114K)

The sky is green.

I don’t want health care! Can’t chew see America got me a scooter! Best country in the world I tell yeah! Sir don’t you realize you got that from Obama care? Twat! I’ll tell you my son is in the military I’ll be danmed takin to usses! Did ecconmay has beenz the best I’ve seen unda trump!

Attached: DA792D1C-F36F-4E25-A124-B19DDD11A949.jpg (1024x674, 99K)

Hotel housekeepers, restaurant staff, farm workers... entitled Trumptards are in for a rude awakening.

Of course it is, Boomers invented participation trophies after all

Attached: 1565231776471.jpg (480x318, 21K)

Lol another retard. Fuck so many fucking retards in this thread. Probably just glow in the dark nigs.

so he's done exactly what you wanted. he's like your ideal candidate. you should vote for him in 2020 cause he's keeping exactly what you want in place.

I don't think I will. Moreover, you're a pathetic frustrated racist control freak and you can't stop us user.
Full social diversity is the future of our species.

Attached: 156A7E95-92B7-48BF-B670-71E0185BD41F.jpg (720x699, 67K)

>hurr durr,its fake news!

fuck off retard,america is the land of morons and trump is the leader of them

GODDAMMIT U SHUT UP FAGGOT

Exactly! The bad hombres are already on this side of the imaginary wall.

they're called pacifiers. you give them to crying babies to shut them up

Never reply to one of my posts again, nerd.

maybe so, but i can still call you a nigger

Attached: 7896452.jpg (960x782, 80K)

I think you have some kind of weird need to be sexually dominated by blacks

Attached: you.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Attached: FE344B10-5DD6-4F7A-9640-070A81D6166E.jpg (779x768, 104K)

Can we all agree that the president is the donaldest trump in history?

Attached: myhngfbdvs.jpg (219x230, 15K)

Clown world is the post-modern farce of the new wave of fascism. Where people post all the same racial eugenics, anti-semitism, anti-leftism, pro-patriarchy, pro-nation, anti-degeneracy of Nazi ideology but engage in idpol self-labeling and call people out and act indignant when outsiders do not recognize their chosen ideological pronouns.

All of these right-wing nationalists make sure to call out George Soros, knowing the anti-Semitic conspiracy theory base will see this as a tacit signal of allegiance, yet in the background they are all massive Zionists supported directly by Benjamin Netanyahu (whose aggressive Zionism is exactly the kind of Jewish supremacism the conspiracy theorists are supposedly against)

Through this absurd theatre charade where white supremacists and Jewish supremacists have become allies, everybody who is against this fascist movement is accused of over-reacting, like its all absurd and a joke. “It’s just memes bro”, while radicalized lone wolf terrorists make videos of their mass shootings and in turn are worshipped as heros online, inspiring more terrorist acts. Simultaneously, leftist groups like antifa which have virtually no fatalities, are exaggerated as existential threats to the country, in a way that strongly parallels how nazis used communist street violence to generate middle class support.

As for clowning around, the Joker is semi-ironically idolized through racist memes and YouTube videos about how he is “redpilled”, the terrorist violence and cynicism is mirrored in the radical right political movement pushing the memes.

Ultimately the fascist see the world as a circus, and they crave a ringleader to put it all in order.

I honestly ask what has any one gained under trump? I’m not sure this is the best place to ask, because I’m sure most people that support him. Still live in there moms basement.

Remains to be seen, doesn't it ?

I know I know
I got a liburul to be mad!

Economists are already predicting it, fam.

LMAO another retard. God this thread is occupied by many glow in the dark niggers.

excellent

Attached: 2xfdu1ovune31.png (1254x684, 143K)

Yes, he is. Still better than anything the Democrats put up for a vote.

Attached: 1564805199589.jpg (960x952, 126K)

>I'm still 12
we know

Attached: 1565587465303.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Take it eaz-ay, take it eaz-ay.

durr she don't no no economics

Attached: FC4568F5-FB9F-44E2-90B5-F7DAA0F1750E.jpg (960x682, 79K)

thnx brah, I didn't write it though.

Both are mob bosses of sorts that have unlimited resources to cover up their crimes.

Attached: 17E0A00D-C509-40D3-A8A6-8560EDA6D123.jpg (874x724, 116K)

Yeah I googled it.

without a doubt

He didn’t vote himself into office.

Attached: putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-reactions-26-5b4f2f590651a__700.jpg (700x390, 66K)

>glow in the dark niggers
/pol/cel screeching

I might be crazy but politics aside I always see a Democratic Party win.. then a Republican Party win? Then it repeats! I feel like it’s all fixed and I’m just living I lie

In all fairness, Dayton is pretty much Toledo.

>dumbest
Of course not. He certainly says the dumbest shit on public record, tho, that's for sure.
Also,
Yang2020

Attached: 1564805145444.jpg (456x724, 64K)

BERNIE 2020

Republicans have learned the art of voter suppression and disinfranchisement. Minorities vote Democrat, so they get rekt while the white rednecks vote Trump in key states. It's happening.

YES

Really I just want to see them debate

Trump is doing everything possible to run against Bernie in the primaries.

>easy win

Attached: 1564805068695.jpg (3840x3310, 696K)

B:You're a FRAUD
T: WRONG!

>Trump is doing everything possible to run against Bernie
Such as....?

Attached: 1564805050192.jpg (640x662, 83K)

No, but we all agree you're the biggest faggot in history. Now go be useful you suspiciously talented bundle of sticks.

I like to watch the news in hopes that he has a massive stroke and starts shitting and drooling, slapping himself in the face like he's getting attacked by bees. Just full blown retard fit.

Attached: 1563769715915.png (500x380, 67K)

GOD DAMMIT
YOUUUU SHUT UP FAGGOT
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

>he's been told multiple times that you can't sneak your way into a country and then ask for asylum
>he still doesn't get it
oof

lol trumpshit lol

Attached: reality.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Naice bro! Gimme more of that money

You forgot to highlight France and China, faggot.

When unemployment starts going up and monthly job numbers begin wilting, then I'll become concerned. Until then you've got nothing.

Bush was pretty dumb... Also, look up Franklin Pierce. He was a dumb fuck too. There have been a lot of stupid presidents. What does it say of the public that elected them?

>Says you cant sneak your way into a country and then ask for asylum
>Literally can

Learn your own laws before you speak faggit

Attached: you are a fucking retard.jpg (1016x250, 45K)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT FAGGOT
SHUT UP
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST SHUT UP

For the Left it doesn't, they're not self made anything, so that thought process kind of makes sense. I mean, they pick someone at random, make them multi millionaires and mouthpieces for their cause, and market the hell out of them. Money is just a means for them, since they steal it all from taxpayers, anyway. The whole concept of earning a dollar is so foreign to them, they really don't have any respect for it. Sad and pathetic people :(.

>Complains that he's not included with the likes of FRANCE and CHINA

Nice try Comrad!

No, actually the signs are there.
The problem is you elected an economic idiot.

For eight years, a black man in America, born in Kenya and given every opportunity pretended to be brilliant and scandalled his way into the presidency and whined about racism and privilege... For eight years... While sucking a traps cock.

Attached: 1563585591284.jpg (900x900, 119K)

>durr the Left
stop deflecting trumpshit

Attached: you seek black domination 128.gif (500x226, 991K)

Deflecting what? You sound delusional to me, as well.

Attached: 1559669753139 (1).jpg (700x800, 105K)

Hahahaha Michelle is black you retard

It was pointed out to you that your Stupid President has 6 bankruptcies in his financial portfolio. Instead of addressing that, you went full Derpster.

making every other candidate unpalatable?
But I think (he believes) it will be Warren. He's been on her ass since he took office

Attached: you seek black domination 122.gif (350x187, 702K)

Dumbest

Dabbing
Until
Men
Become
Effeminate
Sterile
Trannies

Attached: poiuytf.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You keep talking about ominous signs yet you never give me any. Please don't quote the fluctuating bond market. That doesn't mean much.

Attached: Dg2ktu7X4AAEZMF.jpg (709x709, 43K)

you on meth?

Not so. Fapping fools the body into thinking you're a studmeister.

You're the retard who thinks I'm the same person, you moron. ROFL, Lefties are all tards. Fucking taters.

Attached: sandy-hook-survivor-imgflip-com-what-do-you-call-a-5-41218756.png (500x610, 165K)

Attached: 9-11-memes-never-get-stale_o_6984135.jpg (533x398, 21K)

You don't have to believe it. But yeah, every economist worth a shit is predicting a recession, and why not? Mr. Bankruptcy is in charge. I wouldn't have trusted him with my money.

Why are trump supporters ether boomers. Who got everything from the banks for free. Or retards who took drugs and live in trailer parks . Even trump is a loser boomer living off his daddy’s money. What a faggot

Every Leftie economist. Just like every Leftie pollster predicted Hillary would win. *Yawn*. You guys are too stupid for your own bullshit.

That's how Barry and Michael tried to make babies

You're the same poster. No two people can believe something that equally retarded.

Um, that kind of means "shut up" user. :)

Gen X voted in Trump. Overwhelmingly. Boomers weren't an issue.

It's also how your dad's tried to make babies, you adopted autistic fuck.

>t. 95.5 average iq Californian

ROFL. Tater.

>durr hilluree hillurre
we're talking about economists trumpshit

Address the criticism that Your President had 6 (or more) bankruptcies.

>how your dad's tried
>your dad's
lol trumpshit

The Left is getting weaker and lamer by the day. It's a cringe fest over there. Seriously, anyone worth a shit has dumped that ideology by now.

Attached: 1565409807110.jpg (230x219, 11K)

Meh, person was autocorrected. It's a thing.

Have fun in Russia poor fag.

>The Left is getting weaker
if you meant "winning" you would be correct
>It's a cringe fest
yeah your President sure is
>nobody's liberal/progressive anymore
except most of the country lol

Attached: m8kfpx5gqke31.jpg (1242x715, 83K)

and they can still say no and deport them

Attached: 1563771817043.jpg (612x612, 71K)

Putin will autocorrect you unless you return satisfactory quota.

I mean, if you knew anything about business you wouldn't bring up bankruptcies. Its sleazy but they're basically the main tool owners with diverse interests use to fuel their other businesses. Buy through the bankrupt company and fuel your others. Every company does this shit and it's not new. Not defending it or anything but please take that 95.5 average iq Californian gar age out of here. You make anyone left of Pinochet look like a retard when you mongrels parrot MSM talking points.

Attached: 93DF6D75-3E97-4D70-8362-98FAE0C0EC39.jpg (670x377, 54K)

Correct, but thats another point entirely. I was just pointing out that what user said was a blatant falsehood.

Unfortunately, he isn't my president. Plus, I am not the original guy you were talking to. Also, you're retarded. If you want your idiotic talking point addressed by someone, it's not complex. Trump owns a lot of businesses. He doesn't manage all of them directly, they are independently run. If some go bankrupt and more succeed, then it's a net win. Businesses declare bankruptcy every day, on top of that. It's far from an unusual thing. You are just to retarded to realize that A: you're retarded. B: You're a moron. And, C: Both A and B are reflected in your idiotic arguments.

>you don't know anything about business
>it's ok to rip people off and file Chapter 11

LOL trumpshit LOL

>free shit and taxes

Wake me up when we get there

ROFL. You sound like a 2 year old.

>You make anyone left of Pinochet look like a retard
you voted for one retard

Attached: Your President.jpg (980x551, 78K)

they've driven themselves to this mental illness, user.
years of being neck deep in a conspiracy of their own creation.

Attached: 1541473006112.jpg (1024x683, 459K)

>be from california
>dollar has no buying power
>shack costs 400k from tax induced inflation
>call others poor
>throw a muh Russia in there to live further in denial
>step on syringes on way to chain restaurant because that's all that can survive in tax heavy shithole
>die

Trumps economy right here

Attached: 1563135927250.jpg (1351x760, 237K)

Nice. Let me tell you a Russian joke.

Bear and Rabbit go into woods. Rabbit eat bear and sleep with full tummy.

why dont you mention his other 400 successful ones?

>I'm not from your country
>I wish I could be stupid and vote for a racist tho

LOL

you voted for one

Attached: 3a.jpg (960x640, 123K)

Attached: 1562720067606.jpg (800x600, 83K)

Because I don't go to Fox News.

It's not the photographer's fault. Trump IS blurry.

So if you rape a child 6 times it's ok
because you didn't 400 times?

rape is a crime, going bankrupt isnt.

ok boris

very good
I fap to Valentina and go bed now

>ripping off people is ok if it's legal

LOL trumpshit LOL

It, really, is getting bad. I'm seriously starting to think that they aren't going to be able to recover for 2024. Not enough young people coming up who are believing any of their crap, and they failed to succeed with the Millennials. That was their big push, and they took a huge swan dive. I'm starting to get worried about 2028 for them at this point. I dunno. Makes me happy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

you're fired. and i didn't even go bankrupt.

Attached: og74ka0nda211.jpg (1242x1225, 149K)

Society could well fall into serious disrepair as millennials no longer do the work their elder generation set them to do.

Would be nice :D. Instead I'll be stupid and vote for a racist here :D. ROFL. Maybe I'll call up for some racist pizza while I wait in line to vote for my new racist president :D. OMG, I'm going to be SOOOO stupid. It's going to be epic. I'm going to screw things up so bad, we're going to get a horrible and awful RACIST in office, while I"m eating my racist pizza, who is going to make everyone's lives awesome. Damn. I'm so unhappy with my stupidity right now.

OK first of all, I seriously doubt you are any of the things you claim to be here. This is a site full of neckbeards.

Attached: 1560125940945.png (1584x864, 300K)

Again, sounding like a whiny 2 year old. Is you having a widdle tantwum there? Did you lose your little election? Awwwwww. Poor little thing.

goes to show how dumb the left are to make this poor attempt of a meme

lol you support a President who ripped off his clients at least 6 times, and now you're ok with him ripping this country off
fucking trumpshit lol

That joke doesn't make any sense.

keep raving faggot
You can't vote here and that makes me happy.
Sanders or Warren.

Attached: 0000048226.jpg (510x600, 61K)

i dont support him, i just support the laws in place

You pay for your insurance with your work dumb nigger.

>like a whiny 2 year old
>a widdle tantwum

Attached: 13.jpg (318x159, 6K)

newfag

>THE LEFT DID THIS!

Sure it did bucko

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 40K)

Why is Trump in love with evil Israel? It makes no sense to me.

Yes you do. You didn't criticize what he did even once. Then you made up some shit about how he had 400 businesses.
I'd beat your fucking ass trumpshit

You're right. I'm a complete fraud like everyone on the left. I'm so ashamed

at least you agree

i'd be working if i took the insurance or not, so no, i don't pay with sweat

Because he fucks his fake Jewish daughter's fake Jewish body.

i criticize his prison reform. those drug dealing monkeys should be let out.

It made sense to me, and my English is perfect, like werewolf's woo woo

*Yawn* Tell your handlers you suck. I can actually hear the smugness, you think you got in a sick burn. It's sad :(. Get a different job, man. You're not good at this. In the end, it's going to save you all the embarrassment you'll feel the day you realize just how pathetic you've been :(.

I was talking about his bankruptcies, shithead. You seem to think it's ok to rip people off with impunity and that said person should be allowed to do it as President.

you think he only had 6? LOOOOLZ

Correct, you are on the same page as I

Attached: 15490248955000.jpg (970x1481, 276K)

Trump loves the rich and shameless.

Attached: 1557841695010.png (500x522, 163K)

>*Yawn*
mommy says it's time to gtb

Oh fuck yes I'm smug. Every day I look in the mirror and know I don't support the racist incompetent shithead you elected. It's a great feeling user.

Good night everyone! Tomorrow is Wednesday, let's make a good one!!

they're like adderalls
can't have just 6!

Israel is, oddly enough, quite different from the Lefty Jews in the USA, and most of the world. The problem isn't nationalist, right wing, Jews. They are, actually, pretty amazing, and are really helping the world where they are. When they are focusing on their own country, Jews are amazing. It's like anything else, mind your own business and stay out of everyone else's.

But Israel needs to come together as a people and vote out that toxic government they have now.

>I'm a complete fraud like everyone on the left
In a way

Attached: 1566198234434.jpg (380x364, 27K)

Rofl, really bad comeback there. This is what I mean. You're really not good at this. No one is reading that and thinking what you want them to think when they do. They can tell you're on the ropes, and just reacting - trying to come up with something, but you just don't have the intellect and creativity necessary to make it good.