I am about to have a testicle removed. Ask me anything

I am about to have a testicle removed. Ask me anything.

Attached: testicle.jpg (350x407, 19K)

why?

what lead you to this point?

Why, did u ask about side affects?

It's not by choice. I'm at the hospital now.

I was born with one user. You'll be fine.

Thanks. that makes me feel better.

Yeah but it's a big one soooooo......

Are you just going to rock the uniball, or do you get a prosthetic?

How are you removing a testicle from a vagina?

You gotta eat it after to gain its courage thats the rule

this

How does it affect fertility? Is in vitro your only option after the surgery?

>Ask me anything
>wont say why

Eat a dick.

Most people have a spare, so there's that.

I had my right one removed a month ago. I have testicular cancer. The only thing that sucks about it is thinking about what girls might think and then feeling around down there, expecting it to be there and remembering it's gone.

Other than that, the one-ball life is superior in every way to the two-ball life. There is no difference in my libido or energy whatsoever.

You didn't get a prosthetic ball?

did you know that makes you gay?

Nah. Thing is, that is something you have to do separately. It isn't covered by insurance either. It is considered a cosmetic thing. But I don't want one. It's just completely unnecessary and I hear they are over rated and unwieldy.

Can I have it when it's out?

Your name will be Juan Pelota

Han solo

You can ask to take it home with you.. it's a process and a fight with some paperwork...

One ball hung low.

Fact: That makes you a trans woman.

oh, op...I genuinely feel bad for what you're about to go through. the chemo used to cure it is fucking awful. no words can describe the suffering the side effects bring. you will need blood transfusions. you will lose weight, your taste, your sense of smell, your hair, and you'll be dealing with constant dehydration for fucking months. if they give you bleomycin, get ready for neutropenic fevers and anemia. you will likely get stomatitis as well.

i can second that

That's pretty obviously not OP.

my bad. still true, though. the treatment sucks.