Yea Forumsros help me out

Yea Forumsros help me out.
How should I measure my dick? Just putting it side by side with a ruler and not pressing anything or should I press the "fat pad" to get the maximum mileage? I'm not fat, but this fat pad does take a few centimeters away.
Also, what's a good dick size for someone that just turned 18?

Attached: output.jpg (640x1136, 57K)

Bros please I'm desperate

BROS?

Attached: 1521738855742.png (882x758, 16K)

Life isn't a dick measuring contest. Be happy with the dick that you have. Some people don't have a dick. some people don't have their lives. Put the ruler down and live free of the burden.

you bone press it

post a pic

Damn, man, you made me rethink a lot of stuff. Thank you

Faggit

Press in the fat. Mine is 6". Average is 5".

Your dick is fully grown by 17 anyway so if its a microdick then its not going to change

Press into the fat pad. A comprehensive dick length survey a few years ago used this technique and found that the average dick is 5.1” google it for more info.

Probably the only this

Nice. If I did the conversion right mine is about 6.4 inches (16,5 centimeters).
Thanks

Also, thank you, I'll google it

how far can you stuff it into your own ass? thats how i measure mine.

I just get numb when i put the head in, but I counted at least three miles of dick

says the guy posting how to measure your cock on Yea Forums lol

Got my answer without revealing my cock to a basement goblin, faggot

Nigger braids. Gross.

Attached: 1556041810018.jpg (400x489, 168K)

I just ended up putting it in the toaster and it worked, hope this helped man.

It did, mate. Thanks.

This, I can put about 3 inches of my own dick in my bum. So I have a 3 inch dick and that's what I tell women. If you measure any other way you're literally retarded.

Stomp a tranny to death

>Stomp a tranny to death
I wish

Measure both with and without pressing the fat pad in, then subtract without pressing in from with. The difference is how much dick length you can gain by losing weight.

Aside from that weight loss incentive you really shouldn't care about the size. Literally nobody else does, and if for some reason your dick was the only thing keeping a relationship together, you have far more serious issues to tackle.

ALL length studies are done by measuring along the top of the penis with the end of the ruler bone-pressed. If you really give shit about how you measure up, that's the way you want to do it.

I see. Not a lot, but it would be nice. I recently got a gym membership and it's been great so I'll work on it.
>if for some reason your dick was the only thing keeping a relationship together, you have far more serious issues to tackle.
Just morbid curiosity and a little bit of insecurity because I have no frame of reference.
Also, thank you.

Nice, thanks user

mine is 8.25~ but i have to bend it straight as it curves downward naturally. its 6.1 girth aswell. perfect for doggy as it points right along the g-spot and then under the cervix but pretty bad for riding unless its at an angle and stuff or reverse cg. my girl now can barely take the full thing or she has to warm up for a bit before i can like pound her fully which is basically all i wanna do so lmao. theres positions where i can but both her and I know things would be better if it were like 7 inches? i know other girls are bigger size queens and would be able to take it np but yea.. so hey if you're close to or above average then pound away my friend.