Trump just tweeted that he’s refusing to meet with Denmark Prime Minister for the time being because she has no...

>Trump just tweeted that he’s refusing to meet with Denmark Prime Minister for the time being because she has no interest in discussing the sale of Greenland

What do you think about all of this?

Attached: 8E3A4BB7-8D01-4A54-9DE1-D1675B3ED4C1.jpg (1500x1961, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgetownsecuritystudiesreview.org/2019/02/14/how-to-keep-china-out-of-greenland-start-by-asking-the-greenlandic-people/#_edn1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Greenland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anthropomorphic
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anthropogenic
youtu.be/pochreLwrQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well give the man what he wants it

Denmark is basically irrelevant anyway. Who cares?

Attached: slippy.jpg (528x297, 24K)

Greenland is a sound economic investment. I'm not sure why this is seen as humorous to the left. He's not even the first president to consider buying it.
It's us or China, and they'll take it by force if they want it badly enough.

Honesty who cares?

Exactly, so why is he trying to buy it and then being a colossal baby about it not being for sale? Its psychotic.

Hes on the epitome of his retardation. He is the living caricature of capitalism

Attached: 1566140121366.jpg (720x716, 219K)

I don't understand why she wont even discuss it at all, hear trump out and shut him down if she has to, shes playing this wrong

Because Greenland is rightful American clay

The US should build a massive theme park in Mexico and sell survival supplies.

Attached: jim-bakker-beard.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Maybe there’s some alien Shit there

Why do you care about whether or not he wants to buy something? You seem to CARE a LOT

if she doesnt want to sell it, whats the point of meeting?

Greenland has 50,000 people in it. Trump wants to buy those people and their land.

Buy. Those. People.

Attached: 3152.jpg (468x670, 69K)

I dunno, but what's wrong with floating the idea out there? It's not like it was be the worst investment. If this whole ordeal were over buying the Dominican Republic, would you feel the same?

>not nearly as big as his sister's

>being a colossal baby
wat?

Attached: dolan.png (316x331, 18K)

America is rightful British clay.

this is clown world supreme edition

how you gonna tell someone sell me your land or else

Attached: 2429314 - Sarah's_Scribbles Sarah_Andersen webcomic.png (750x1234, 225K)

Come and try Nigel

Attached: reddit you have to go back.jpg (936x960, 302K)

>It's us or China, and they'll take it by force if they want it badly enough
I doubt the chinks wanna start WWIII over a chunk of ice, they never expressed the slightest interest in Greenland.

It's largely unpopulated and is rich in natural resources. As climate change causes the glacial ice to recede it opens up several advantages. Like providing guaranteed access to the arctic circle for shipping goods or establishing more military bases.
It would also be the closest US territory to Europe, so identifying potential threats before reaching the mainland in times of war.
Haven't you people ever played Civ?

why do you care about user caring? you seem to CARE a LOT.

It's so ridiculous. Alaska belongs to the Russian Empire. What is President Andrew Johnson thinking? That he can just send Seward over to buy it, like it was a hotel?

#sewardsfolly #impreachjohnson

a colossal baby is a very large infant human

Kaiju aren't human

because there is no discussion; Greenland is not hers to sell. Denmark doesn't own it, it's not how "rigsfællesskabet" works.

>Haven't you people ever played Civ?
But in Civ you wouldn't offer to buy it, you would take it given the massive power score difference. But you're already running a massive deficient, so probably not the best move

Great Britain is rightful Norse clay.

You do realize that ice is water, right? You do realize it will worth more than precious metals far sooner than anyone thinks, right?

don't know. But Q-fag are getting crazy about it and don't get it.

because hes a public official elected to represent the interests of the people

why do you care about user caring that user cares? you seem to CARE a LOT

Of course. China will invade Danemark. Get back to /pol/.

So you think Greenland costs too much?

YOU SEEM TO CARE AN AWFUL LOT.

Alaska was a waste if money. 7 million for billions of dollars in gold and oil. A huge blunder.

Trump is a fool for not knowing that.

Something is rotten in the people's republic

>citation needed
georgetownsecuritystudiesreview.org/2019/02/14/how-to-keep-china-out-of-greenland-start-by-asking-the-greenlandic-people/#_edn1
>The Greenlandic government has welcomed the investments, which currently account for 11.6% of GDP. Greenland considers Chinese investments as an important push towards financial independence from the massive Danish subsidies that make up 50% of Greenland’s budget. Since China first began significantly investing in Greenland in 2012, concern in Copenhagen and Washington has, in some cases, prompted swift political response. In 2016, Denmark blocked the sale of an abandoned U.S.-built military naval facility at Gronnedal to the Chinese SOE General Nice, fearing that it would pose a threat to Thule Airbase. Additionally in the fall of 2017, Denmark denied a Chinese bid to develop three airports in Greenland after originally selecting China Communications Construction Company (CCCC), a Chinese SOE barred by the World Bank, as a finalist for the $560 million project.
Have nice day.

liberals/trump-haters arent even human at this point

The reason Denmark will never sell it is 3 fold

1. It is country with it's own people already, a soverign state of Denmark.
2. It is important for whaling, for oils and natural minerals.
3. It is also an important point in the ocean a safe harbor and a military key point.

Denmark will never sell it, no matter the price.

The GOAT wants to buy instead of conquer. How is this a problem? Other US presidents have wanted to also.

I think he's going soft on Denmark, literally no one would stop us if we just went in there and took it.

i have no idea im just answering the question of why a random american is concerned with the actions of the president of the united states of america

woah.. powerful

>It is country with it's own people already, a soverign state of Denmark
That has nothing to do with it. None of those people would be forced to stay if it were sold.

right? right? right?

.. right?

right.

and?

If they won’t negotiate we’ll just have to send the spaceforce to capture it. We tried playing nice.

>georgetownsecuritystudiesreview
lol

>and is rich in natural resources
which are those?

I care about you, user-kun desu

Uhh yea it is absolutely Denmark’s to sell. And they could all be fucking rich beyond their wildest dreams, but the EU is probably breathing down their neck right now because they despise Trump.

Because orange man bad, for some odd reason..

When the polar shift happens, greenland will be prime farmland

well played

>None of those people would be forced to stay if it were sold
lol

No, the other user asked you why you cared about him wanting to buy something. Generally, the reasons for caring are because it affects you and it's 1) it's a bad deal, or 2) it's a good deal. That's why I asked whether you thought it was a good deal. Because really nothing else matters. Yeah, they might say no. So what? Generally doesn't hurt to ask.

no, it is not ours to sell.. ffs lol.. it's like Denmark propositioning the US to buy the state of Utah from the federal government, except Greenland is a sovereign state in national bond to Denmark.

I'm Danish, I've actually studied this shit.

Denmark does not own Greenland.

Of course it has everything to do with it, Greenland is a member of NATO and a council of Europe. And the fact the residents wouldn't allow it either, as they have a right to vote against it.

America has no chance of buying it.

But you know I hope Trump keeps trying and keeps shitting on Denmark, maybe they will turn round and sell it to Russia in spite for shits and giggles, watch your government shit itself if that ever happened, a close landmass to launch nukes and aircraft from to eastern coast US.

The tears would be awesome.

the reason for talking about it is because it's interesting and humorous how retarded the president is

Attached: fin_sarahsscribbles_physicalcontact.png (750x1288, 281K)

>And the fact the residents wouldn't allow it either, as they have a right to vote against it.
Let them vote for it then. If you have nothing to worry about, no harm in it right?

((You))

So all of the White House advisors and State Dept advisors are all wrong, and a sale of Greenland to the US has nothing to do with the Denmark government?

"why wont anyone be my friend"

Attached: f32f03f8c09319353126fcfad59408fad481fb8d.jpg (469x666, 82K)

>ITT
>AMERICUNT : "WHY DO YOU CARE?"
>NON-AMERICUNT INTELLIGENT PERSON "NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK, WE WILL CONTINUE TO SHIT ON YOUR COUNTRY"
>AMERICUNT "*SNIFF SNIFF* YUROPOOR FAGGOT WE CAN DESTROY YOU ANYTIME WITH OUR 1 BILLION STEALTH FIGHTERS AND 2 BILLION STRONG ARMY. YOU JUST *SNIFF SNIFF* ACCEPT OUR HELP BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY *BOO HOO*"

>buying greenland is a sound economic investment

jesus fucking kek

China doesn't need Greenland, they are already basically being handed Western Canada

That's absurd.

Here's what would happen. US buys Greenland, then Greenland becomes a territory. It won't become a state, because there are only 55K people, and the smallest congressional district is almost 10 times that size. It's too small.

Like the other territories, Greenland would have a representative in the House. They wouldn't be able to vote on floor votes, but they would be able to vote in committees. So they'd have some real influence, which is reasonably fair since they represent less than 10% the number of people of all the real representatives.

Most likely, they'd be made US citizens, like all US territories except American Samoa (which is fucked up, but that's a separate issue). They wouldn't be able to vote in presidential elections while living in Greeland, because of the electoral college (which is based on congressional districts), but if they move to the mainland they certainly can (that voting right is based on residence, not on citizenship).

And they'd probably be able to pretend they're a separate country in certain situations, like how American Samoa and Puerto Rico have their own national teams they sent to the Olympics, even though they're also part of the US.

Eat a dick.
Do you people need everything spoon fed to you?
Ivigtutused to be the world's premier source of naturalcryolite, an important mineral inaluminum extraction, but the commercially viable reserves were depleted in the 1980s. Similarly, deposits of coal, diamonds, and many metals– including silver, nickel, platinum, copper, molybdenum, iron, niobium, tantalum, uranium, andrare earths– are known to exist, but not yet in commercially viable deposits.[17]Greenland's Bureau of Minerals and Petroleum is working to promote Greenland as an attractive destination for prospectors.[17]Improvements in technology and increases in mineral prices have led to some mines being reopened, such as the lead and zinc mine atMaarmorilikand the gold mine atNalunaq.[18]
Greenland is expected to be one of the world’s next great mining frontiers as global warming starts to uncover precious metals from the frozen surroundings. Substantial volumes of minerals are now within reach of geological land mapping technologies, according to research conducted by GlobalData, a natural resources business intelligence provider.[19]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Greenland

Best President Ever™

Attached: dmw3o9s5p9h31.jpg (640x796, 127K)

yeah, pretty much. That's what our prime minister has been trying to tell Trump for weeks now, but he and his jolly companions are too busy shouting and tweeting to notice. Politicians can be wrong, you know, especially regarding foreign matters in obscure, unkown contries. Even the god emperor Trump can be wrong.

Ah, Wikipedia.

Canada is rightful French clay.

Why is it retarded? See the Lousiana Purchase, Alaska, and so on. It's almost like you know nothing about US history.

>wikipedia
lol

I guess we’ll have to wait and see :)

>buy Manhatten from a bunch of ignorant savage injuns
>buy a sovereign state in national bond to a sovereign nation
not quite the same

I thought that was you libcucks go-to source for circle jerking?
Or is that only when trying to keep up with the current number of genders.

Can we trade Greenland for New Jersey?

I think you should see past this off the wall suggestion to what we've avoiding talking about. Also makes me think he needed a reason to be curt to Denmark. What did Denmark say behind closed doors that pissed him off?

See this is thinking with portals.

And this isn't. Why do liberals think like this? Hanlon's Razor, put it down, stop doing it, I am tired of hearing that a man who conned his way to the presidency is stupid instead of evil. He is obviously evil. And fucking awesome, Trump 2020. Race realism is real, integration was a mistake, you just want to murder us and that will always be the case. It's why white people behaved as they did in the old days, they hadn't yet been conned into the idea that racial integration was possible. Pluralism happened and continues to happen because of ultra-rich people not yet having a way to install an off switch in people so they can just stand in a dark warehouse when they're not working to better the ultra-rich people. The identity of the rich people does not matter, we should slaughter them and go back to living how we ought to. Betrayers like Donald Trump help us achieve this, he's willing to betray the other rich people's authority and waste their time in a bid to empower himself. Good, whatever shits in their cult-attending cornflakes, fuck the 1%. SJW showed up for the first time during Occupy and ruined it on purpose.

Attached: 1565810579951.png (1684x1280, 198K)

have you ever heard about the fabled burger that doesn't exist? I forget what they call it.. damn, can you help me here?

Add on California and you've got yourself a deal.

I was thinking Puerto Rico. All they do is bitch and whine anyway

i think you need a better hobby

I take it you're very upset seeing as you decided that I'm a "libcuck". I'm very sorry to have offended you, I hope you'll be alright soon.

That he’s a man child.

Attached: 86F633EA-0CE5-433C-AAB4-F7E1596FCDD3.jpg (225x225, 6K)

shouldnt scoff and yell /pol/ they got quite a bit of land in africa, its not about starting a war.

>libcucks use Wikipedia to circlejerk
>user decides to be a libcuck and use Wikipedia
>???

Nobody said Manhattan. Try again.

Greenland, net value +++
Puerto Rico, net value ------------------------------------------------------------ (x1000 more)

Theres so much gold in Greenland its not even funny

If you genuinely cannot understand why people thing hes a piece of shit, you are a retard.
If liberals genuinely cannot understand that Trump has good ideas, they are retarded.

>He is obviously evil
>And fucking awesome
>Race realism is real
>you just want to murder us and that will always be the case
Wait. The obviously evil guy doesn't want to murder you?

What?

One good thing about Greenland their people are potty trained. Not like San Franciscans.

Attached: san fran toilets.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

no wonder hes crazy... hes secreting estrogen

it was an examble, you turbo autist.

Ive genuinely never been sure if this 'wikipedia is wrong about everything' thing is a meme or people are actually retarded enough to believe it.

I'm sure you're too young to remember, based on what you just typed.

>He is obviously evil. And fucking awesome
this is how I know you're 12

wat? in 10 years ive only started seeing that on Yea Forums recently. pol and news though....

dismissing wiki had it's validity some ten years ago, but these days most articles are solid and have qoutations and references. So yeah, it's a meme nowadays.

>10 years
Confirmed for too new.

that was some funny kek shit right there, but it will piss off the yanks

Attached: mp4.webm (336x230, 337K)

Yeah its always had mistakes about trivial shit, but as you say its insane indisputable shit people deny on it. I suppose its all the polfags spamming here nowadays hoping to recruit a few younger anons to their merry band of faggots.

>merry band of faggots.

ffs why do i always loose to this kind of shit

This.

Actually it is. The Arctic is melting and the ocean up there will be open to year round shipping which cuts thousands of miles off current routes. The real life northwest passage.

On top of that there needs to be a military presence in the north anyway. Past presidents played with the idea of buying it for this reason alone before global warming.

/pol/cels gonna /pol/
>merry band of faggots
I lost to this too

because those countries were willing to sell of their land, retard. what did not happen is a US president used a temper tantrum as leverage to force them to sell.

Attached: 2429325 - Sarah's_Scribbles Sarah_Andersen webcomic.png (1322x4459, 1.55M)

You can't invalidate two perfectly good examples by making up a third unrelated example, you retard

.. and just like that, all the Trumpfans suddenly believed in global warming.

[citation needed]

of course I can, I just did. Not my fault your parents are negoes.

california ain't a yankee state, it's on the southern border sweetheart y'all

[no you]

You didn't invalidate anything, except your (lack of an) education

It's smart. With ice melting, there's tons of untapped rare resources up there to be exploited. Additional base systems and shipping lanes will open up. It will become a very strategic place. And it isn't the first time we've tried to purchase it.

Clown world is the post-modern farce of the new wave of fascism. Where people post all the same racial eugenics, anti-semitism, anti-leftism, pro-patriarchy, pro-nation, anti-degeneracy of Nazi ideology but engage in idpol self-labeling and call people out and act indignant when outsiders do not recognize their chosen ideological pronouns.

All of these right-wing nationalists make sure to call out George Soros, knowing the anti-Semitic conspiracy theory base will see this as a tacit signal of allegiance, yet in the background they are all massive Zionists supported directly by Benjamin Netanyahu (whose aggressive Zionism is exactly the kind of Jewish supremacism the conspiracy theorists are supposedly against)

Through this absurd theatre charade where white supremacists and Jewish supremacists have become allies, everybody who is against this fascist movement is accused of over-reacting, like its all absurd and a joke. “It’s just memes bro”, while radicalized lone wolf terrorists make videos of their mass shootings and in turn are worshipped as heros online, inspiring more terrorist acts. Simultaneously, leftist groups like antifa which have virtually no fatalities, are exaggerated as existential threats to the country, in a way that strongly parallels how nazis used communist street violence to generate middle class support.

As for clowning around, the Joker is semi-ironically idolized through racist memes and YouTube videos about how he is “redpilled”, the terrorist violence and cynicism is mirrored in the radical right political movement pushing the memes.

Ultimately the fascist see the world as a circus, and they crave a ringleader to put it all in order.

stay mad nigger tits

Trump is a pants crapping retard. USA has tried to buy greenland 4 times already Trump is too stupid to know this.

[1] The term dumpster fire was first used to refer to a Buddhism monk who doused himself with garbage and set himself afire in the late 18th century, to protest human rights for insect races.

>With ice melting, there's tons of untapped rare resources up there to be exploited
you know exactly jack shit a ½ about that, sweet butt wobble tits.

>The term dumpster fire was first used to refer to a Buddhism monk who doused himself with garbage and set himself afire in the late 18th century, to protest human rights for insect races.
somehow.. that doesn't sound right.

Sound investments are things that are for sale, and have a price. Greenland is neither. Also USA has previously tried to buy greenland multiple times. It's always been a no go.

It'd be like if Xi was like, "hey i'm going to buy Alaska." We'd be like lol, wut?

Keep projecting, you functional illiterate

Attached: 1520801331756.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

i do not have enough information to make an educated guess, but on the other hand this has become a high profile trade so every child with an internet connection is gonna pretend to be scholar

>It will become a very strategic place.
lol

because it's my fucking money you welfare leach.

It's straight from Wikipedia, I can because I know pixels.

*funtioning

damn you're dim

He can fuck right off. We are not selling our land and people. No temper tantrum will fix that.

if you understood modern international law you'd know it''s basically impossible. It's funny how stupid and ignorant trump is in his position.

guess it's true then. I've pixelled quite a few seens in my time.

>ITT
>Americans actually thinking they have money to buy Greenland

HVORFOR SOVER DU IKKE?

You don't even know how to spell functional, but you insist on correcting people who do? my sides

Attached: 1564095224927.gif (500x242, 786K)

That's why no one would ever sell it.

You never heard the professor who had the kids write a report on ww2 and half of them came back saying Stalin and Hitler had a love affair? Today's lesson is anyone can type anything on Wikipedia. Check your sources.

In academia, it's not a good source. Use the sources wikipedian cites. On 4chins? Get over yourself. You're supposed to take anything here with a grain (pound) of salt anyway.

But for real, idk why people think Greenland is a bad idea. I love the Arctic route access idea. Hadn't thought of that.

>functional
*functioning

you really don't get it, it's hilarious.

Lucky 7s for the leprechaun who's trying to protect his Greenland gold!

wat

offering to buy something that isn't for sale and never will be is smart? lol..... He's got a better chance of buying siberia.

Uni starter forst på mandag, så har spillet lol hele natten

Hvorfor sover du ikke?

er på arbejde.. hvad læser du?

At least you managed to spell "functioning" correctly, this time. But you still don't know the correct word. You're not a functioning illiterate, that makes no more sense than grade school did to your befuddled little brain. You're a functional illiterate.

Still twice the man that any given Femicrat is.

>2010
>2006
>[citation needed]
What exactly do you need a citation for? The newness, or the fact that it became a meme because once upon a time I could repeatedly edit the Wikipedia entry for Hitler to be
>penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis
?

The people of Greenland or denmark do not want the orange buffoon. Only thing i wanna see is ivanka trumps big fake tits exposed. This is pretty much as close as im gonna get unless somebody can fuck with her on snapchat

Attached: 1_igWRODruml_sxPaPptOPYA.jpeg.jpg (736x1104, 134K)

[citation needed]

Look, he gave birth to a Femicrat

Starter på bacheloren i kemi

>functioning
*functionally

jeez, you're a twat.

Se we send a topless Ivanka to conduct hot spring diplomacy with all 27K males in Greenland, instead.

cool, så kan du lave hjemmebrygget viagra.

If you understood international law you'd understand the USA is the only one really enforcing it anyway.
We can't aquire land by conquest. We can sell it tho. I think Egypt sold some islands less than 5 years ago. Pretty modern if you ask me.

>orange man bad tho, amirite fellow millennial?

You're a genuine idiot.

Attached: (you).jpg (1142x448, 24K)

USA in 14 trillion in dent to China, and this number is set to increase to 15 billion under trumps new budget.

So when we default on that loan, China will start taking assets. If we own Greenland that will be the first thing to go.

So basically Trump is trying to buy Greenland for China.

It has a shitload of resources Denmark doesn't have the tech to extract. Everyone laughed at us when we bought Alaska too but it's worth a fortune in gold and oil.

>some Islands
>a giant fucking country

not really the same thing there bro....

His examples were better tho

>15,000,000,000
>is bigger than
>14,000,000,000,000
kek

>genuine
*genual

lol you really a moron

I've always believed the earth is getting warming just am skeptical as to how much of it is anthropomorphic.

No one id doubting that greenland is valuable. Siberia is valuable too. It's also not for sale.

Both you and trump are probably unaware that the USA tried to buy greenland 4 times already. It's just not going to happen.

>Denmark doesn't have the tech to extract
tell me more about Denmark's lack of tech, please.

no they weren't, you're a faggot and so is you friend.

Im aware of it but you never know when a sale might happen. Never hurts to try.

>really
O Rly

Attached: oreally.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

>anthropomorphic
bruh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism

INDEED KIND SIR

Or the capability.

They can't exactly come in and repossess assets. Maybe by force, but not legally.

There's a new saying- if you owe the bank $10,000 you have a problem. If you owe the bank $10million dollars, the bank has a problem. China doesn't want to see us fail either.

They still listen to witches boiling stuff in a cauldron when it comes to matters of state, I saw in a play the other day

elaborate please, tell me more about Denmark's lack of tech and capability.

So you think atmospheric co2 just coincidently shot up massively around the same time humans started producing massive amounts of co2?

lol....

Attached: co2.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Anthropomorphic means pertaining or relating to humans. It's a common term in the sciences meaning when something is caused by humans such as a Change in weather etc.

I investigated, and there's something rotten.

true, we do. But at least we don't decide our policies based on Fox News.

Now watch he's going to pretend he knew what the word meant all along and he was just trolling

This

>Anthropomorphic means pertaining or relating to humans
no it doesn't, it means "human like". Google it.

There's nothing wrong with Kitsune pilllow talk

The meaning of the word is in the word itself. Anthro, morph.

that's just the smell of kebab and surströmming from Sweden.

You're right, the other user was looking for anthropogenic.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anthropomorphic

Is surströmming the Swedish word for rape?

>Kitsune pilllow talk
wat

Look at it again.

you're both morons
this user gets it
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anthropogenic

I have no idea

>I'm a moron AND I get it!
I think I just won Yea Forums

nope, it's a dish consisting of rotten fish.

>Fox news...

Why do Americans keep on thinking Sweden is full of Muslim rape gangs and that there is no-go zones all over the place?

Are they that retarded an paranoid that they will believe anything.

FYI Americans no matter what you shit news media channel of choice tells you, there isn't a problem.

Also why do you care?

So it's what happens to Swedish pussy after many rapes?

So, rape?

They were tho, seeing as they're
>buying a sovereign state in national bond to a sovereign nation
We'd be buying Greenland from the sovereign nation of Denmark (much like Alaska from Russia), not the native polar gooks.

What the fuck is wrong with you. Not that you made the argument; everyone's allowed mistakes. But that you kept it up and defended it. Stop.

who the fuck are you?

hammer meets anvil... now I get it.

lol

>Also why do you care?
Yea Forums cares deeply about rape

Attached: 485488.jpg (635x477, 37K)

fucking deviants the lot of you

I am your new dog

because they're morons
because I'm bored

Well it is one of the number 1 passtimes for whitebois in the US because they are too fat and neckbeardish to get a real woman.

did Russia own Alaska?

ayo dawg waz good

Attached: 1565552383368.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

>implying surströmming is so vile that contact with it counts as being violated
>user goes full stormfag and implies muslims and Swedes
The duality of man.

>passtimes
*pashthyme

Rotten fish did nothing wrong

>This message is brought to you by a muslim or a jew

Also
>why do you care
What a shit argument. Why do swedes care about refugees? Why did whites care to free African American slaves?
We care because a utopia fell. If you don't stand up to it now, it's only a matter of time until it's in a neighborhood near you.

PARSLEY SAGE ROSEMARY

heil pupper

I think they just confused it with a part of western Siberian that was across a wide, salty river.

hurrrrr

>muh utopia
You know you can't actually have a Utopia, right? They don't exist. That is genuinely the concept.

sounds delicious

user..

Probably where Rasputin's spicy body washed up

>be me
>Lib
>Still can appreciate a good idea from someone I usually disagree with

As long as Yea Forums exists, that's true

>Be American
>See something I don't like
>Must be the thing I hate
>Couldn't be a white non-liberal guy who said it

Being A Yank in 2019

Fuck off Nazi punk

yes, dear?

No point in not trying, and they took a damn good swing at it.
Either way that gdp took a dive once the Muslims started rolling in. Remember all the memes scandanavians made bragging about the quality of life? They stopped shortly after the immigrants rolled in en masse.

kek

>Either way that gdp took a dive once the Muslims started rolling in
[citations needed]

>Remember all the memes scandanavians made bragging about the quality of life? They stopped shortly after the immigrants rolled in en masse.
I seriously don't remember.. when was this?

before the Great Rapeoff of 2015

Americans are dumb as FUCK to put up with this obvious retard for years. Also, keep him the fuck away from us.

With love,
Europe

If you don't want to sell it, we can just take it. We have a bigger military than all of yurope combined.

You don't get it. There is no try. You cannot reach a utopia. It's in the word itself. It's an unattainable goal. You go nowhere in exchange for trying.

I was cheering for the Somali team, shame they choked in the final vaginal stretch. I think they said something about surströmming in the afterrape interview.

Trump is a ridiculous idiot.

Still jealous?

With love,
Amerika fuck yeah

So are the posters in these threads
>no exceptions

What the people of Greenland want doesn't matter.

Truest thing said in this thread.

Greenland isn't a country retard.

Attached: United States of Cucks.jpg (1438x960, 118K)

im just counting the days until that idiot is out of the white house.hope republicans do the right thing and get rid of him and his supporters in 2020,they've ruined the republican party.no difference between republicans and liberals now

how about the only thing we give donald trump is a kick out of the white house and hope americans pull their heads out of their ignorant ass's and elect a real republican this time?

Actually, it is. It's just not an independent nation state. It's sort of like the "Indian nations" in the US.

>Why do Americans keep on thinking Sweden is full of Muslim rape gangs and that there is no-go zones all over the place?

Probably has something to do with the country being full of Muslim rape gangs and no go zones in all the major cities.

Too bad Sweden is too cucked to do anything about it.

>hope republicans do the right thing and get rid of him and his supporters in 2020
You'd have better luck hoping for the second coming of Jesus.

I only buy certified rape-free furniture from Ikea. It costs a lot more, but it's worth it.

Attached: 1516727407864.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Jesus was a teenager, I'm sure he came more than once. Even if he showed godly willpower and didn't touch himself, there are still nocturnal emissions.

He is better liked than any of your leadership.
May
Macron
Merkle
:^)

Here's the thing I live in Sweden and none of that shit exists. You want it to exist because you are a paranoid boifat.

Americans have no idea what is going on in their own country let alone mine, you need to learn shit, instead of believing some small dicked attention seeker trying to get you to think their way, indoctrinated.

Sure attacks happen, but they are scarce and rare, in fact I have seen countless fake stories from Breitbart etc where they never include names of people so you can't look it up.

You keep believing in your fantasy world you are told to believe, I am just going to live my normal life without fear because I know the truth.

May is gone, she got the Brexit

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
kek

They are indeed ridiculous, but not necessarily idiots. Trump is most assuredly one.

If Denmark had wanted to put Greenland on the market, they would've posted an ad.

Attached: weak and predictable boi.jpg (700x525, 175K)

>If Denmark had wanted to put Greenland on the market, they would've posted an ad.
And you're claiming other people are idiots?
kek

Attached: 1520809637802.jpg (600x500, 58K)

nothing happened in Denmark in 2015

>So are the posters in these threads
>>no exceptions
ISWYDT lol

Sure thing Muhammad.

>Greenland isn't a country
Greenland is an autonomous country of the Kingdom of Denmark.

Poor Ophelia

Attached: boy-original.png (662x364, 349K)

I think the new guy is even less popular somehow

It's consensual if Allah approves

That's not possible.

Hey all I am saying is no go zones do not exist, I can walk outside my house at any time at night, and the chances of me being mugged, attacked etc is extremely low. You cannot say the same for your shitty country, the chances of you getting attacked or mugged is reasonable.

Like I said you keep believing in whatever fantasy world is in your head, because I am living the actual reality.

Keep being upset boifat

Yeah except thats how we got Alaska from the Russians

no problem Schlomo

kæk

>Be another American
>*cry sniff* he has to be a muslim
>salt everywhere

American assumption
Paranoia extreme
Still a white guy cry some more faggotboi

>You cannot say the same for your shitty country, the chances of you getting attacked or mugged is reasonable
You're right, Canada has really gone to hell with Trudeau and the polar bears.

have you seen him?

Hell no, he's a furriner.

just buy Denmark

To buy or not to buy, that is the question

Sauce ?

>My neighborhood is safe, therefore no go zones don't exist.

You're dumb.

youtu.be/pochreLwrQs

>Sarah "Dogfucker" Anderson

>temper tantrum
he postponed a meeting

Fuck off faggot. We can buy the island and throw those faggots off if that's more to your liking. Then we can build walmart super centers on every street

valid point

I think we all know the American Greenland dream. Jerk off in one of the hot springs, and have hot Scandinavian blondes swim around and bump into sticky clumps of our mangunk.

>It's just not going to happen.

What time machine gives you the idea that this is valid? It can happen just as simply as any territorial acquisition can. This is a profoundly naive statement to make.

>It's also not for sale.

Everything is for sale. Bananas, Mars, micromachines, your sister, accidental elephant explosion insurance, iphones, and Greenland. Literally everything has a price. When someone says something is not for sale, it means they don't think you can match their price, nothing more than that.

For example, when that hobo asked how much your tight, tight asshole cost and you said it wasn't for sale, that sure changed when he busted out that crisp $10 bill now, didn't it?

I thought he called it off

American guy speaks to far right Swedish guy, nothing happens on trip, but Swedish guys said so so it must be true, because white people don't lie about Muslims right?

How pathetic, I am Swedish, nothing happens in so called no-go zones, they don't exist.

Only far right faggots from different countries mostly see an increase of muslims in one area and call it a no-go zone. Fucking retarded.

no, no you can't.

bruh.. there's neither hot springs nor scandinavian women on Greenland, there's just ice and eskimos. You're thinking of Iceland.

Well put.

Isn't Greenland just southern Iceland?

We're America faggot. We take what we want. We'll bring back the good old days of taking what's ours. So we may one day vacation there and enjoy a nice round of golf at a Trump country club.

Niggah you stupid?

I'm Danish, this Swede is right. I've lived in Malmö and travelled all over Sweden, it's a peaceful country. Don't believe the /pol/ hype.

nope.. Greenland is a huge island (the world's biggest) that lies north-west of Iceland.

buying =/= taking.. you know this, right? Taking something from others is called stealing.

>gave a serious answer

Attached: 1547885150882.gif (500x275, 448K)

>Taking something from others is called stealing.
Not if you're the government.

This, especially the U.S government. Read a history book

You can't steal what belongs to you :)

that's the best joke these days innit?
you pay your taxes happily?
if Greenland belongs to the US, why are you trying to buy it? That's just silly.

It's the option before taking it. Otherwise it's free real estate.

>has no interest in meeting with him
>"lol i refuse to meet with her"
bro he roasted her by choosing to not meet with her after she chose to not meet with him.