Probably going to try LSD soon, anything I need to know?

Probably going to try LSD soon, anything I need to know?

Attached: GOVERNMENT_ANTIPSYCHEDELIC_WIDE.jpg (700x387, 106K)

Be in a safe place, have a trip buddy. If you take enough to hallucinate heavily (dragons ectra) you probably wont be able to speak english for a bit (the words have a tendancy to rearrange themselves in the air)

Have fun. Listen to music if you want it to be more intense, or smoke weed. If it's a low dose, you'll be able to walk around town or whatever and still be "overwhelmed" by the effects.

That's what I did, my trip buddy decided to drop a tab too, last minute. Was the best day of my life.

it could go wrong any second

Have you tripped on anything else before OP? Shrooms, 2CB, DMT, Ket

It won't fuck you up like Coke or meth but it'll stay with you mentally and that can be a good or bad thing depending on your predisposition to mental health issues
Have you tried mushrooms?

Reserve a entire day for it. It lasts 9-12 hours at most.

How much are you planning to do OP?

First time trying any kind of drug, unless you count cough syrup

My friend said he'd have a single hit for me, however much that is

first and foremost are the warnings. these days there are a lot of research chemicals sold as "lsd" and are active in the microgram range that can fit on blotter paper and will make you trip balls. however, if you are not experienced in different psychedelics you will not notice the difference most likely.

if you're a healthy young adult with no heart issues and dont have any psychological issues such as bipolar and aren't on anti-psychotics/anti-depressants then go ahead enjoy yourself. if you have any underlying issues psychedelics CAN help but CAN also make them worse. it really is up to you.

remember, you are in 100% control of the trip. but at the same time if it gets intense do NOT fight it. allow it to happen. embrace it, go into it trusting that nothing bad will happen.

you shouldn't need more than 1 tab to fully trip. if guy selling at $10/tab and you need 2+ then dont waste your money.

these days shrooms are the safest psychedelic to take because of all the random chemicals out there.

this is a personal thing, but i prefer tripping alone with no one to alter my mood. trip buddy is not needed but if it provides you with a sense of security and you have a close friend whose willing to trip sit or trip with then go ahead i used one my first time too. however also be aware that you can go deepest into your trips and go wayy more out there when you remove all external stimuli and just lay in your bed with your eyes closed (during the peak) to leave your body and go on a few hour adventure. my routine was basically smoke weed and walk around outside while coming up/chat with people. once i started peaking it was too hard to even form a sentence. this is why i'd enjoy laying down isloated in my comfy familiar bed. if the acid is good you wont be able to recognize your bedroom or enighborhood if walking around outside.

its only going to feel intense while youre climbing towards your peak like a roller coaster, once you peak you adjust and become comfortable.

oya for qualification i've been using psychedelics on and off for 13 years including lsd, dmt, 2c-i, 2c-b, 2c-e, 2c-p, shrooms, 4-aco-dmt, 25i-nbome and dissociatives such as mxe, ketamine, and pcp as often as every otehr day for multiple months and other periods of time wehre it was once or twice a week. dmt was the only chemical i smoked daily out of a meff pipe to start my day every morning for year + without any notice of dimishing tolerance or mental helath issues.

avoid the mirror in the bathroom

what lame ass shit do you even use?

First time tripping I did this. Holy fuck that piss was confusing.

Are any of you anons able to eat while tripping??
I was so fucking trolled by how strange eating felt. It was like my mouth was an enormous flat flesh plane, and there were just acres of sloppy food washing over it.
It was so fucking difficult to enjoy my food with that shit going on

Attached: 1557095955527.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

if you want to just trip balls, be prepared to trip balls. and that doesn't mean it will be good or bad. the biggest trip of all is the ego. if you believe you can't have a bad trip for whatever reason, you're in for a lesson. lsd will is a tough teacher

I was eating fudge. It was fucked. The pieces I was of it I was eating looked absolutely humongous

This

I always come into the psychedelic threads because I kinda miss when I was able to eat shrooms and take lsd, but I had a really bad one and it took me over 3 years before I could get high on anything.
I still can't do shrooms or lsd, but I hope to work my way up to it

well that is what i'm saying, you might be like me. working your ego back up to doing another high dose and learning a hard long lesson once again...over and over

You could die if you think about it too much, so try not to.

yeah lol, me and my friend were eating subway, and he was having a great time eating,but I couldn't get the food down
we were killing ourselves laughing
I ended up handing my sandwich to a friend who was with us at the time. This was at some local university campus that only the sober one was a student at
Not sure if I've ever laughed harder

Attached: Delicious.gif (260x242, 1.91M)

take a low dose. have some cool activities in mind to do. great music, trippy movies etc. things with colorful lights are fun.

make sure you're going to be in a place you are comfortable and feel safe in with people who are not assholes. this part is very important.

have fun.

Attached: 4995786439_54219a6f91_z.jpg (170x213, 8K)

your eyes would have the sheen of your pic related
its bretty cool tbh

I love that shit. When it looks like the entire world has this iridescent film over it when you're coming up

Look up norm McDonald lsd

Eat a light meal some hours before taking the acid and have plenty of water.
Eating while you trip feels really awkward
For the comedown i suggest a beer (01), weed and some fruits
You may also feel kinda depressed the day after

Do whatever you want to do, ignore stupid advice, really. It's your trip. First time I tried it I attempted to follow stupid advice and stay with a friend and listen to music. Decided to say fuck him and went out tripping in public and alone in my room. Of course if you actually want to sit on a couch or bed with a sitter you can. But if you don't, don't be afraid to do whatever you want. Also like another user said, you may feel somewhat down the next day.

nah, not really. i eat a light lunch before then drop around 2 or 3pm.
i have orange slices, grapes or other fruit out. something quick and easy to just have a bite here or there (which is why grapes or berries are perfect for this).
for after the peak I like to get comfy in the come-down so I sometimes have cheese, meat, crackers, olives etc prepared. not that much though because I have almost no appetite when tripping, it's just nice to experience the flavours and texture.

same sorta, it's been like 3 years for me since I had any. moved to a different town and dont know anyone who has any, but Lucy works in mysterious ways and I know she'll find me when the time is right.

Attached: 1536250006952.jpg (619x385, 38K)

sage advice. especially the "do whatever you want to do" part.
OP, if you want a good trip:
>if you love being /out/, go camping somewhere familiar and remote. camp 2 nights. plan to trip on the 2nd night.
or
>if you're social and like hanging with friends, trip with 1~3 of your closets buddies in a familiar place (dont invite anyone who'll fuck with people, banter, bad vibes or act like a cunt) and do what you do (movies, play music, hang out etc)
or
>if you're a loner, chill at home. play vidya on the come-up until the peak hits and you cant focus on it anymore. watch some tv, have a fap in the shower, whatever floats your boat.
just whatever you do, make sure there's something to keep you occupied. if you sit around alone, bored and thinking about shit in your past... that's when shit can go south.

avoid strange people, straight-edge people, drunks, crowds, crowded places, hell avoid being out in public in general if you can (being in public isnt so bad with a trip sitter and if you're on lower doses, like 0.5 or 1 tab)

i usually do the latter because I prefer being alone when tripping.

Attached: 1539130626648.jpg (750x728, 91K)

Welp, I went ahead and dropped it. My friend says this is really mellow stuff, so it shouldn't be too extreme, but I guess we'll see. Thanks for all the tips anons

Be calm, if you start panicing realize that its a state of mind and it will pass, nobody has ever died. It's hard to think like that on acid, but just stay calm also get cozy :) dont forget to eat

ENJOY IT OP

We've got Minecraft started up, just gonna chill and play. Should be good to go

And he was never heard from again...

If you don't feel it straight away triple your dose or you'll miss your window of triportunity

It'll fry your brain and turn you into a racist with anger issues