Ju found out my gf cheatEd on me with a nigger. We are breaking uo wha the fuck should i do

Ju found out my gf cheatEd on me with a nigger. We are breaking uo wha the fuck should i do

Attached: 1566324957392m.jpg (832x1024, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s150TVzo86dK
vocaroo.com/i/s0oxfwDDGlVp
vocaroo.com/i/s0vV7PALudSF
vocaroo.com/i/s1oGkWtJY2MJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1Gs5yi9na9c
vocaroo.com/i/s0LfILmLuzCs
vocaroo.com/i/s0V3Vkx4IoxC
vocaroo.com/i/s0YffOjxkYFg
youtube.com/watch?v=WVUg4AhHWjI
vocaroo.com/i/s0HEnkmElvIU
vocaroo.com/i/s12PzyaarJUN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just means she wasn't the right one for u bro, just spend time with friends rn

Why would you trust a jew

Nice Ass, more?

Got any nudes? Get revenge by letting a dozen white nerds wank off to her vulnerable and private photos

start gene therapy, become a nigger yourself, she will be all over you

This

You must, this, quads demand it

Definitely this. Post nudes in this thread and provide her with the link. You need to go down as a legend my Yea Forumsrother

Her name is Brooke Williamson

Dump her nudes. Easily the only way to get back at her

Get over it? What do you want a pitty party? Want us to make you a cake? Move on with your life

Attached: media_5c4f6eb9058597.25579686_b87867aaaef185d13c084c9258f9b16b37567faefde98c69031c593642e49138.jpg (720x1280, 250K)

vocaroo.com/i/s150TVzo86dK

Quads is no joke

QUADS DEMAND IT DAMNIT

Once you go black you dont go back... because you're a tainted, disgusting ape fucking washed out flabby pussed whore and no respectable, successful, tax paying white man will ever give that bitch the time of day. Because there are millions of clean, sexy non NIGGERS out there to have sex with bro

Gold. Now post her nudes.

Not cool

>vocaroo.com/i/s0oxfwDDGlVp

Don't worry OP, I've been in this situation before. Seeing as how I'm black, I can assure you she went "omg thats the biggest I've ever seen" with a smirk before wrapping both sets of lips around that nigger dick. sry bud.

>larping gook

>Ju found out my gf cheatEd on me with a nigger. We are breaking uo wha the fuck should i do
First thing? Learn English.

More more more

At the end of the day, what's one lost girl compared to the advantages of hundreds of years of historic facial domination.

get tested for aids, obviously

Do things you enjoy! Try to forget about her! She's a thot who doesn't deserve love

This. Also if pic related is her, u dodged a bullet. Idk how u put up with that fat pimply ass. Only a nigger would fuck something like that

Come on OP. It's fuckin quads. You gotta do it

>I can assure you she went "omg thats the biggest I've ever seen" with a smirk before wrapping both sets of lips around that nigger dick. sry bud.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I've fucked women who also fuck niggers. You likely aren't bigger than me. Group averages don't mean shit in the face of an individual.

What's even worse? Not only are you not beating me in penis girth, but I'm not a nigger so I have a steady job. This means you have nothing to offer over me.

I'd drop a load on her face.

Fuck off. She's a bitch who deserves this

That would actually be a good argument, if it were my race that is being categorically erased from the human genome. Yall tried the whole "exterminate" blacks thing, well now it's our turn. Personally, I want to get a hold of a redhead, bury those pure genes deep below a hefty dosage of nigger cum.

Nice

My phone was lagging you fucking cunt
It's all them sex vids with ur mom

defending a coalburner? might as well be a nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Funny you mention that, most of the white pussy I get is women in my masters program who don't expect to see a hung black dude on the class roster. Same deal with asians "the only blacks we see on the news are rappers or criminals". Somehow white girls think a smart black guy is less taboo and maybe their dad won't be so upset.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0vV7PALudSF

>Ju found out my gf cheatEd on me with a nigger. We are breaking uo wha the fuck should i do

To get even, let a black dude fuck you.

That'll show her!!1!

Whoa dude I think it’s cool to be black now

Fair argument - except whether you're black or not, you're a fat newfag who would run at the thought of actually talking to women, writing hardy paragraphs online to make you feel better about the complete and total lack of adult experience in life. Try harder, you might just manage a kiss from your mother

>vocaroo.com/i/s1oGkWtJY2MJ

Post more pics

>Setup appointment for her to get checked for STD
>Use her phone number and email address

If that's her ass, you dodged a bullet, give that raunchy crevice another 5 years and it will look like a spoiled cheesecake.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Gs5yi9na9c

Get tested for every STD known to man. Twice.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0LfILmLuzCs

She shares a similar mouth structure and hair color to a girl I know who likes black dudes, she gives off the trailer park vibe, or the grungy parent vibe.....might be a connection, not sure.
I still smashed once or twice,but she had already given birth to a white dudes kid in the past so truthfully it didn't even matter because it was already stretched beyond imagination, no insult to the lady meant.
Realistically bro by the time these chicks have kids dick size wont ever matter again, hell I have actually been with a chick who was kind of gaped, and it felt amazing, im average length around 6 and a decent girth, she would get on top and pivot or gyrate back and forth....killer feels bro. keep your head up.

I can't rap, but I've been turning all the posts into songs and this seemed most appropriate. Maybe someone can improve?
>vocaroo.com/i/s0V3Vkx4IoxC

She cheated, she's gone.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0YffOjxkYFg

vocaroo poster here, I think this thread is about tapped out of usable material, time for me to move on. Thanks for the fun OP you massive faggot.

post more nudes faggot

She's cute af

revenge fuck the nigger up the ass

Op is a faggot

Don't cry. She'll let you suck his cock too.

> what do

Post nudes

Smoke a bowl

Play vidya

Fuck that bitch, move on OP

Fuck the nigger as revenge

Ditch your iPhone for an Android. What kind of self respecting man uses an iPhone. Ask me how i know.

Kill the nigger.

Do yourself and humanity a favor.

>cheatEd
iPhone fag detected. iOS keyboard glitch.

I mean she is a cleaner at a hotel and has a kid. You dodged a bullet. Go to a college town and find some fresh new pussy.

Well she probably left you for looking at that dude's mom, makes sense now

I'd get tested for VDs, this is the only nigger you know of she cheated with. Sucks bro, had the same thing happen to me. Trust me, you dodged a bullet.

Something I keep in mind, good chance damn near all the single women out there are more or less like my ex, fucked god knows what. Think that's why if I ever settle down i'm just getting a mail order bride and pull a hotwheels, stay abroad. Check out tom leykis if you haven't already, get red pilled on this stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVUg4AhHWjI

>vocaroo.com/i/s0HEnkmElvIU

Gold my friend
>vocaroo.com/i/s12PzyaarJUN

TL DR