The Laws For Woman (Revised Edition):

The Laws For Woman (Revised Edition):

1) A serviceable woman is within the age bracket of 18-38. If she exceeds this, she must submit herself for evaluation and accept any suggested surgical corrections
2) A woman must have C-cup breasts or better. Breasts must not register at all on the ptosis scale
3) A woman's body fat percentage must not exceed 25%
4) A woman must not be taller or heavier than her man
5) A woman must not have unnaturally colored hair
6) A woman must not have hair on her legs, under her arms, on her pubic region, or any location other than on her head (hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes)
7) A woman must be able to clean efficiently and cook with enough skill to prepare a specific dish on demand
8) A woman must adhere to a strict dress code set by her man, including nudity (if desired)
9) Should her man have friends over, a woman must cook, clean, and act as entertainment (if desired)
10) A woman should never complain or speak out of turn. Opinions are for men; women are for service

Attached: 6.jpg (1440x1569, 343K)

Incel lol

Written like a true faggot.

The Laws For OP (Rev 1.0):

1) Must wear diapers out on walks with his mother
2) Must behave and stop struggling during diaper change
3) Must eat all of his vegetables
4) Must be in bed by 10:30 PM latest
5) Must never speak back to his parents
6) Must wear his helmet when riding his bicycle
7) Must use his bed wetting cover for his mattress
8) Must do his chores and homework before using the computer
9) Must be indoors by 6 PM otherwise he's grounded
10) Must stop attacking his sisters because they make jokes about boys

This is contengious opinion but look at women that are left alone till their 50-60s they blow up and go crazy (Kathy griffin), society from the 1960s has been a complete dumpsterfire because we let woman who are in essence, emotional creatures and lets not forget that anger, resentment, anxiety are all emotions. When a man gets emotional you can discipline them but does that work for women? Of course not, just as gays, they cannot be criticized OR YOU ARE A MISOGYNISTIC RACIST! All because we gave them the vote and basic rights, unfortunately we cant do that. Remember that with the feminist movement the gay rights went on the same wave and nowadays if you dont let your kid turn trans YOU ARE TRANSFOBIC! Truly a sad state of affairs we're in.

Ok asshole fucking faggot

user, how does it feel to be a complete faggot u_u

fuck women

Yea Forums of all places is calling ME a faggot? Don't you guys have some cocks to be rating? LOL

Attached: 78.jpg (651x768, 72K)

>Yea Forums of all places is calling ME a faggot?
don't you see? the fact that in this den of losers and degenerates, you are seen as cringier than them means you are on a LOWER LEVEL OF CRINGE
>Don't you guys have some cocks to be rating?
this is probably why you're so pathetic: assuming that anyone who doesn't share your pathetic worldview must be into fags. I'm 100% sure it never crossed your mind that even losers can be straight and find your incel rage pathetic.
but then that's what mental illness like yours does: you paint this image of the world where you are the sane and logical one and everyone who doesn't want to treat others as property must be the mentally ill ones or gay
>riiiiight...

Attached: take your meds.png (600x263, 55K)

This is some hardcore, incel faggot cringe right there. Have a fucking word with yourself

Attached: 813EBAEC-39E1-4A6D-8CDC-E691B665E785.jpg (640x450, 67K)

Good luck getting a girlfriend, retard

>tries to justify looking at stranger's cocks all day

Attached: 69.jpg (724x283, 144K)

>can't read, literally interpreted everything BACKWARDS
Yikes!

Attached: retarded.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

Now this is some high octane autism

Okay but consider this:

*ahem*

Nigger.

Attached: 64.gif (500x375, 226K)

Why haven't you killed yourself, incel fuck?

Attached: anHero.jpg (750x600, 35K)

>another ad hominem, still can't read properly.
Yikes!

Attached: fallacy ad hominem.jpg (634x391, 80K)

I'd be crucified for saying this today but if you think about it....

When someone says "what right do you have to tell women what to do?"

At a glance you might think "well none really"

But as you look to history

Women had absolutely no part in it

Women were oppressed for a majority of recorded history

Almost actively hated by men for a long time, seen as nothing but baby machines that had to be pumpin' em out every 9 months cause more than 50% would die

Society held women down and fucked them with a vengeance for a long time, most of recorded history....

...perhaps in unrecorded history women held more power, and managed to send us back to the stone age many years ago.

(This is based on the idea that the bible is a collection of legends passed down from the last "iteration" of society, where things went wrong for them, do's and dont's and such)

So when asked "what right do men have telling women what to do?"

A part of me will always wonder "maybe it's a man's duty to preserve society by keeping women in line and making sure they don't go starting drama and thottin it up, turning other men against each other"

But then I realize how much fuckin' work that is, and I'm lazy. Plus I've been having good luck on Tinder since I quit drinking so I say let 'em vote, not like it matters anyway

Bruh, 4 through 6 are literally some peoples kinks lol.

The contents of this post is why OP is a faggot, virgin, incel. Die in a fire faggot.

shit b8 m8
newfags gtfo

yo i wanna hear more about this iteration theory, have any sources for that?

Negative, I got the idea from The Matrix: Reloaded when I was way younger. It's almost completely baseless haha maybe there's a theory out there more developed, but mine is just a half baked idea

probably, alex jones was spouting something about noah's ark being a spaceship from venus and this theory would tie into that well

Yeah of all the far fetched bullshit, ancient aliens seems pretty tame