Does Yea Forums have a black friend,what are they like? I’m curious

Does Yea Forums have a black friend,what are they like? I’m curious

Attached: CC93ECF9-6046-4DEB-BB1B-A2915AA8CD87.jpg (770x530, 67K)

They smell funny and are constantly munching on fried chicken and watermelon while saying ssshhhhiiiiiiiaaaatttt.

They breathe oxygen, speak English, and....well.....they even eat food. If you leave your house you might spot one. It’s crazy I know.

Quads and I kms.

so close

try again user, you never know.

No, as a matter of fact I have no freind, I don't know how to connect with people.

shut up nigger

Yeah, he's a Marine, he's cool. We get beers sometime, he complains about his girlfriend and watch football or whatever is on. He's great for talking to girls, Statistically speaking if a pair of girls are together, one a coal-burner and the other might fuck me.

I have four black friends, and they're all great people, salt of the earth, would give you the shirt off their back if you were in need. I have such a cognitive dissonance about black people. 99% of the black people I interact with are outright awful, yet I have these great friends. I have to remind myself sometimes that there are shitty people of every race, but they're not all bad.

Does it count if I am black?

Like anybody else. Sandniggers on the other hand...

How do you feel about your own race?

The typical suburb black person is just as good as you would expect the average suburb white person to be. But ghetto blacks and white are just actual cancer. Like WorldStarHipHop type ghetto is just retarded.

britfag blacks over the age of 35 are usually pretty cool dudes, the younger ones are all about the drill rapping and stabbing each other

Been dating a black girl for 4+ years

My wife is black and we have a child together. There are blacks that annoy me. This is just as much as whites who annoy me. There are shitty people in every race. OP needs to get out and meet people. Find out for yourself. You may even be pleasantly surprised.

I do and his dad was in his life and he's a really decent guy. Mother fucker is an accountant which I didn't even think was possible for those people but I guess having your dad around makes all the difference

He's half-caste so he isn't a full negro.

There aren’t nearly that many coal burners out there, statistically speaking. And that actual statistics gathered by statisticians, not your anecdotal experience. -18% baseline attraction rate on OLD sites.

Ur right, but does it balance out all the shitty Nigels out there? I too, am acquainted with a few of our darker brethren (I have few real friends, but many acquaintances), and the ones I interact with are good people. One of them is among the most wholesome people I’ve met of any ethnicity (one of our mutual friends made a joke about hooking up with his sister and he turns it around with offers to introduce him to her), another works with special needs children. But what about the dozens for every one like that who just play to the stereotype? We should really focus on diluting their genes with other ethnicities. Maybe breed out some of the uncivilized aggression and breed in some standardized intellect rates.

Attached: A37CEB91-FC34-4C80-AD33-96A3DB735933.jpg (1125x1115, 832K)

You’re right. How do we get people to see that the relevant factor is poverty? Maybe then the protestors and counter protestors can stop cannibalizing themselves over arbitrary politics designed to distract and morbidly entertain by means of some twisted unaware flagellation?