Uhm so........just tell me nice things.....im going thru a lot

uhm so........just tell me nice things.....im going thru a lot.....

Attached: IMG_20190820_192352896.jpg (2592x1456, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.to/
cuz.su/4998735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is everyone ignoring me i just want attention

Attached: 15663407232891507829387.jpg (1456x2592, 812K)

can y'all stop ignoring me????? I'll do whatever you guys want me to do just tell me what to do and I'll post a pic of it

looking good from what i see so far i would fuck amusing there is no dick between those legs.
What you have going on?

stupid captcha in a endless loop

Lets see that pussy

Attached: IMG_1045.png (500x522, 58K)

Let’s see your dick

thanks that means a lot i think im gonna cry ;w;r i would post a photo of my cutie but im not shaved so..... it's kinda embarrasing u.u

Attached: IMG_20190820_113611.jpg (500x332, 18K)

Sharpie in pooper

Hi user. The fuck you are going through, why do you care and why should we ? Explain, we are curious. Also nice breast. If you are a man, fuck off. Nice breast still.

K, tie a string around your finger and flick your nipples until they're hard with it

just do it

>goes on Yea Forums to get attention because shes going through a lot.
You've come to the wrong place. What you need to do is talk to someone and get help and support for your troubles. You won't get that here.
Everyone's true hero is themselves, and you too OP, can be An hero.

real talk, gonna need a timestamp or spoon picture. Not gonna give anyone attention without some prerequisites being met.

Attached: 1519782372990.png (525x429, 331K)

This user is right. Especially the end. Be an hero. Dot it poor fag.

it's just that I've been so lonely lately and I just want someone who cares for me.....idk why u should care anyways but....

Nice tits l

sorry im the worst u.u but i didnt understand what user wanted me to do......im so sorry....

Attached: 1566341642276668945152.jpg (2592x1456, 859K)

This is so sad. You must be so lonely.

im so sorry I must've disappointed you all T-T

pussy, fuzzy or not

You have adorable titties. I bet they poke through your clothes a lot. Must be frustrating.

Timestamp or GTFO

Consider suicide

trips don't lie, make with the spoon pic OP

>807614720
something in your ass and you got my attention

Are your toes painted the same way?

Show timestamp

ok retard

show armpit

lick your tits for me OP

what's a spoon pic??? sorry u.u

If you want attention, shave your neckbeard, get out of your basement, and go to a gay bar.

that's my armpit

Attached: IMG_20190820_200335871.jpg (2592x1456, 800K)

show us your pussy slut.

you take a picture with a spoon, it's something that can't be photoshopped well

I've considered suicide....like...a lot....in fact I've been hospitalized three times because i failed cause I'm the worst at everything !!!!

timestamp or GTFO

ok !!! i get it I'll go get a spoon !!!

We don't want a spoon, give us your dick

Wow, I feel bad for you that you had to go to Yea Forums for attention. I wish I could help you with whatever you're going through but I wouldn't know how. Hope you'll feel better soon.

but I don't have a dick user I'm sorry u.u

Show the spoon and we consider to give a shit for a moment

Show us your feminine penis

nice pit
would lick

Attached: 534788_661669967194298_1617980724_n.jpg (261x195, 11K)

You're a fucking retard for that. Nasty mf

Just show your pussy, I'll show my 20yr old Chad Dick so you know what to expect next time you leave your house

You have pretty tits and a slim body, hope everything works out for you. Also blur out your eyes and smile.

Attached: 1560932459695.jpg (511x642, 63K)

Canadian fag
I’d feed you ketamine lsd and dabs if you’d suck my cock, let me fill your tight twat whenever I want / cook and clean for me
I’ll provide you with a warm home, drugs to smell, I’ll bring other women over to share with you. I’ll take you out dancing out every weekend if you’ll just give me your everything

These idiots posting about spoons because they're following a formula that has the first step "tits or GTFO". You are authentic, you are not in question. If you want to talk in private, you can Snapchat me at tone_float. I have been suicidal too, I know how it is.

idk if it is like that but if it isn't im sorry !!! the spoon was cold u.u

Attached: 156634256600656787913.jpg (2592x1456, 944K)

Take a picture with a timestamp or gtfo.

show feet to the foot fags

Verified. State your business...you said you wanted attention?

Like direct attention, or indirect? Just looking to discuss your day or are you wanting a flood of anons to hit you up on Snapchat or some shit

Now we're talking business

So, what's wrong op?

thanks user !! that's so nice of u to say

Very well OP. How old are u?

The spoon is proof enough. Stfu user.

Just to make sure, what's your age?

>these idiots
>posting your SC

yeah ok autismo, kindly fuck off. You either verify yourself here in some shape or form or you kindly fuck off. This isn't a concept you get to retool because you think you're kind retard of Yea Forums

She took picture with spoon that's enough

show dick or pussy

no i just want indirect? attention.....im scared of talking to people but in Yea Forums is easy !!!

Show pussy

Why are you lonely ? What do you do in life ? Do you have a family ? You can't be the worst at everything. They are way worst than you in anything as well as way better fags too. Nobody gives a shit. You are not important enough to feel sad because you can't be at the top. Even if you were after your death you will be remembered by no ones after less than 4 years. Life goes on. Stop minding. You are a piece of meat on a tiny rock floating in an infinite void. Relax.

How's your day?

Ok dear, I have bigger problems than you.
I'm on probation for being black, in a small town. God hates me. Show pussy, please.

lick your tits

What's the problem op

Tell us ur age. Anons need to be safe these days.

If you click on the number by any post it will insert a link do you can make clear who you're replying to.

I seriously doubt you're over 17.

a spoon is not a timestamp, eat a dick faggot

alright cool cool.

it's nearly the end of summer, are you excited or scared to be heading back to school. Anything worth mentioning that's happened over your summer break?

on another note, if you're a cartoon fiend, check out. kimcartoon.to/

You’re hot af would you fuck this?

Attached: 0DC29A38-D4E8-4CA5-AF67-DF1AEA0C57DF.jpg (640x850, 441K)

Fuck he is right. How old are you ? I don't like how you express yourself. You sound either like a larping retard, either as a young fag.

Show pussy and body

Ass pic

post your feminine cock, OP

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Your pointy nipples would be amazing to suck on

sharpie in pooper

thanks !! that's so nice of you to say but sometimes life feels so empty and I don't know what to do anymore about anything........i feel lonely and depressed all the time

Pic of spoon in pussy. Then pic of all the grool you can scrape out of your pussy. Then pic of you eating the grool.

:^)

Attached: 1554607874582.gif (255x255, 520K)

OP stopped replying...probably not over 17.

face + pussy in same pic plz.

I need those nipples in my mouth

Hey OP maybe if you share what’s going on we can try to help. What’s up?

what's wrong about how i express myself???

roll

I don't want to show my face........ that's kinda dangerous you know

Are you 18? or are you "18" (if you catch my drift).

What's your age? We don't want to get arrested.

Fuck off next nigger

She's blatantly refused to answer...meaning she's probably under 18.

lol, no one here has facial recognition technology. you're fine.

I probably saved our asses. Thank me ltr anons.

Attached: 1099251090760.gif (300x100, 342K)

I've been raped over and over again........i started to starve myself so I wouldn't look appealing......to men......but now i just feel like that's the only way to stand out

By who? close family?

Pussy pic

>she

fucking summerfags never learn

I'm not refusing to answer !!!!! i was just busy replying to the others >:( im over 18 its just that im skinny

And still tell us ur actual age

nice tits, show us your pussy

its not gay if the penis is feminine
show your twat you dumb slut

yep

>finger in the butthole.

mVk5ppS

Sad you have to live this but showing nudes will only get you so far, you have nice tits but eh idk fuck off, wrong place. Get some beta cucks to orbiter you or someshit, they give you all the attention you want.

Very well. Then go on. Show vag maybe. With the spoon inside.

Brother? Dad? how did it happen?

Attached: animemilk2_by_barefootgen.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

Still want to see your ass, bet it is as good as your tits

You told this someone?

Attached: maison_ikkoku_fanart_1_by_kj007.png (582x538, 152K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>wants attention from orbiters
>Yea Forums is wrong place
Guy...please tell me this is irony.

show pussy nao plz

Sorry for the rape Story if this shit isn't made up for attention

Attached: mehmet.jpg (879x904, 105K)

does this count??? sorry...º^º

Attached: 15663435606431689760264.jpg (1456x2592, 890K)

Attached: nobler_n.jpg (41x32, 2K)

Maybe i'm making a meme of myself yes

no, has to be in view

Have you ever tried antidepressants, OP? They can fill a lot of blanks.

Right angle sexy...wrong hole.

so how did it happen? what happened?

Nice testicles I guess

Prove you're not some random dude. Make an "OK" symbol with your left hand... and be topless.

step dad.... i told my mom but she wouldn't listen.....why would i make this up for attention????? yes i need attention but I wouldn't joke with something like this.....god how i wish this could be something i could joke about

You got the Boston Bomber's attention, at least you have that much going on.

You should start smoking meth and camwhoring. You'd make bank just jerking off for 12 hours on camera at home.

>how did it happen
>what happened
Questions to be answered when we see what it happened to.

have you ever tried taking a picture of your own ass? That shit is hard.

You can do one better, go for your pussy. We all believe in you

lol if you want attention just join the military. Get you away from your family, get attention, and get a job.

im nOT A BOY !!!!!! I feel ashamed to show my pussy cause....... it's hairy im so sorry

Mmmmmm would love to see your legs... Mirror shot?

Leave out the meth and you could make bank doing it for 8 hours like a normie.

Attached: jaysus_s.png (450x450, 318K)

do it op.

No problem.

I happen to think a hairy twat is the sexiest thing a woman can have. We talking landing strip or jungle? I prefer the jungle.

Who cares if it's hairy? Some guys like it like that, some guys like it shaven. It's all a matter of preference. Nothing wrong with some bush sometimes.

You look sexy, no reason to be ashamed, i love hairy puss, pretty olease show it!

Your HRT is making your mammories bud.

If you're not trolling. Find someone to talk to. Find a way to feel safe again (learn self defense or buy a gun/taser). Don't feel less of you because of what happenned.
If you're trolling but are a girl, show pussy.
Since you're a neckbeard. Nice bait faggot

Everyone loves hairy pussy

retard

like this???

Attached: 1566343910106772761956.jpg (1456x2592, 840K)

we all like hairy pussy here. please show.

Attached: bee.jpg (269x402, 23K)

Meth makes you like anal, anal is where the money is at. Plus she'd be able to go hard on her self with big toys on meth, so more money.

Post it. I'm sure its delicious

I love these little coney transgender tits.

Minus the purple fabric between mine eyes and what they crave.

Everyone likes bush in here...

def has a dick

You are so cute. What music do you like?

Now one with the panties pulled to the side. Stunning body btw

Satan trips have demanded that bush be bared!

Show it don't give us blue balls

Hairy is better than shaved. Horny, wet, and hairy is best.

He is right, my best friend lived the same and did so

Show us that hairy pussy and asshole.

>inb4 OP is a tranny
Kys Faggots. OP you should solve your life. Sudoku

Attached: 1562241566754.jpg (589x785, 191K)

omggg i dont like it im so so sorry but now you know im not a boy !!

Attached: 1566344063766568568923.jpg (1456x2592, 966K)

confirmed real person and not some random picture they found, matches with the earlier image

Or just show your asshole, i would appreciate that and others probably too.

I’m sorry to hear that. The first thing I need to ask is are you out if that situation?

Nice

>closer
>spread lips
>better light

wtf where's the pengis

Hot. See if you can take one in focus that shows your wetness

Aw mah gawd! Id eat that so much itd floss my teeth for me.

Spread that pussy

!!! Damn that's a nice view... You should really start playing with that delicious beaver of yours

casfsd

Yhea are you able to get out of this op?

Would still bang consensually/10

those are not your tits

im not wt rn im so so sorry

Sharpie in pooper, slut.

Eh, looks fine. No big deal. Don't see why you're so bothered by it.

I second that motion sexy.

shut up sperg

9/10
Would smash

can we get a clearer pic? perhaps with more light on your sweet pussy? you look good. No need to be ashamed.

No one cares about your confirmations. The rules are clear here. Timestamp or gtfo.

Where are you from?

have a snapchat op?

op be a real nigga and post discord tag please

Would it help if I told you there's at least 100 guys all spanking it to that one image of you? All hungry for more?

Huh... I guess that means you're legit. I hope you're 18.

Anyways, what's going on? Why exactly are you upset?

why is everyone saying i look like a boy ?? im sorry my tits aren't big enough

Attached: 15663442911801801338391.jpg (1456x2592, 1015K)

op show us your tight little asshole

Op doAndYou could make bank

aren't you the femanon who was on here about a year ago crying about your boyfriend leaving you for a sjw dyke looking bitch?

>Z-CH#N Board. Post What you want

cuz.su/4998735

>timestamp or gtfo

Attached: HesRightYouKnow.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Instant wife material. I would pick you up out of any mess any day. You deserve better than you are getting and better than you are resorting to here. I wish I could talk with you all day about how to feel better.

take full frontal nude, you are not a boy little one

your dubs cant hide the fact that youre a lonely faggot

lol

As it should be

d

You have Snapchat op?

Your tits are proportional to your body fuck them

b

He's right you know

It's the 70s again.

>whiteknight-the post

i enjoy this thread

noooo !!!! it's my first time here..... anyways im going to eat I'll reply later !! thankss !!

Attached: lee.jpg (999x757, 100K)

Attached: 76A9B193-9345-4E45-9E1A-3EDF575E2A2E.jpg (775x681, 66K)

Ass up legs closed pic from the back op?

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here

>not me at all
>casually bails for unrelated reasons
Busted? Busted.

What a supreme gentleman

Don't leave we need that Snapchat or discord

How long till he goes for the high score user?

when your done eating you should do some vocaroo stuff, also you deserve better

I'm waiting for her dad to come in and tell us we dun goofed.

Show pooper pls

Your tits are PERFECT... Lovely waist, bouncy little ass and a beautiful pussy to boot. I would do just about anything to make a girl like that happy.

you've been starving yourself and you pick now to eat something? now? while we wait for clear pictures of your cervix. It's no wonder you get raped, you're a fucking tease

It's for advices you dumb cunt. Different country, different solution

This is virgin talk.

dscascsa

I don’t care what the rest of you looks like. Just show me your butthole.

kill yourself user

>implying an user isn't autistic enough to take a set of photos and samefag their own thread just to string Yea Forums along and rustle some jimmies

Attached: VeryDisappointed.gif (341x234, 1.59M)

Whoever this picture is doesn't look too bad but DESPERATELY needs a boob job. Everything else is probably fine, but goddamn that left breast is a monstrosity that needs to be fixed.

im jalous of whoever raped you, you make a good cum bucked, you're probably 15 or 14 tho

Attached: pepex.jpg (225x225, 10K)

you first

>Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

Because this is Yea Forums and half of them are virgin incels who've never seen a naked girl in person in their whole lives. Don't pay them any mind. You're adorable, and I hope you are able to find peace in your life.

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

your tits are great, I love your nipples. can we get one of your legs spread?

can nobody read she is eating lol

gtfo white knight faggot. she's not gonna suck your dick. kys.

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm + we can chat about KPOP YAYAYAYAYYAYAAY

Attached: nagynug3.gif (225x358, 1.17M)

nobody wants to talk to a faggot like you

Nigger looks like a fucking vampire

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're ,older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

Ikr XD

.Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

take a pic with your ass hanging out and your legs in the back

use the picture i provided as an example.

Oh i forgot to say please so theres that! :D

Attached: do it like this op.jpg (600x800, 73K)

gook lovers should be exterminated

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

Depression can make you not want to eat. It is important to do so. But if you leave you may want to delete this thread. On mobile you can do it from the ... By the first post. Remember to snapchat me first!

op! don't talk to this guy, he's a rapist

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

How many fingers can you fit in your asshole?

I can smell the greasy forehead from here

yup.

man that is one broken bot

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here- when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ SteakFromJakeFarm

ugh. jesus christ user have some self respect.

Come back op and send more pics

Hey femanon, you look cute, i would definetly cuddle/fuck. Hmu if you can. Post your discord id so that i know its you when you dm me :) .
Ill talk to you all night long if you want.

Discord ID:
137#4488

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromBrokebackmountain

prepare for pics of shit

Give it a few more roasties shooting him down before he starts shooting them down

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm , here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

Maybe you should post it again

hey sweetie, my name is jeff

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromRapeFarm

Trips of truth

Attached: 1543711407365.jpg (472x472, 33K)

Get that motherfucker

I'm new here so I don't know what's going on but I understand your going through a lot. I once tried to kill myself once and decided not to do it. That was because some part of me wanted to live. I don't regret that decision. Sweetie, I don't know who you are but I want to tell you that you are not worthless and that there is a lot to live for.

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it, you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromsodomyFarm

>it's an old meme, but it checks out

Cue the predators... ffs

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

Well there's no point in arguing with the fucking cuck beta males who come here to jerk off thinking about a girl who might be needing help but I'm not a white knight neither have a dick, I'm just trying to help out a fellow white girl

>I once tried to kill myself once
if you want something you can't give up
I hope the second time is more successful for you

Live okay. That's all I can say. You are a beautiful woman and you'll get through this okay.

Send kik or sc and ill keep you company and make you not feel like shit.

c̴͈̝̮͓͕̩͎͕̝͚̭̤̈ͬ̑̐͗̐ͪͭͨ̐̓͒̆̈́ͦ́͡.̶̨̦̙͓͖̤͔̪͖̰̞̼̂̓̽̓ͯ̓̓̔͑͒̋ͩ̚ͅ;̟͙̥̟͎͙̪̹̗͉̠̻̫̬̪͚̦ͫ͋̏́́̇̈́ͧ̆̓ͬ̉̂ͪͭͨ̀́̕a̵̧̦̳̟̣̙̳̬͙̤͙̋̈́̈́͂̀c̵̵̦̪̱̪͈̭̤͓̻̜͒̇͐̍̄ͩͭ̈́'̡͍͓̬͇̺͕͔̙̝͔̭̼̘̑͗ͣ͋̈́̔̂͠'̨͎̼̭̼̱̤̯̬̠̳̉̆ͩͣ͂͑̄ͭ̑ͧ̒͡͝͞c̵̨̱̰̭̩̭̣̯̩̯̺̮̥͙̺̮̫͐̍̑͗͋ͤͪ̀̑̾͌̇ͅ'̷̷̜̪̼̗̦͕̈ͯ̃̆̈̓/̴̨̗͎̜͈̦͓̮͚̠͈̖̮͋̒̋͑͌ͨͭͪ̒̉̾̄͌ͦͫͤ̈/̳̯̩̻̬̳͑̒͑́̆̊ͯ̽̍͂̾ͫ̓͌͂͘͢͞'̡͕͇̰͖̦͖͓̦̔̆̿̒̓ͣ̊ͬ̍ͬ̏ͩ͑̃͊̕'̷̬͖̘͇̪̝̹ͦͤ͊ͩ̆͘/̻̩̟̠̹͓̗͍̘͙͎̂ͭ̌̏̑ͣͩ̊̊̓̒̍́̚͟ͅͅ'̨̢̻̦͚͚͍͉͙̮̖̳ͣ̔ͬ̿̋͢/̷̛̮̗͕̻͎̦̺̳͗ͪ̐̇̓̎ͦͩ͠͝'̷̴̳̣͕̟͔̯̓ͣ̊̈́͛̉͒ͭ̉̓̈́ͮ͑ͧͩͩͩ̚͜͝͠ͅ.̴͓͎͕̺͙̹̠̹͍̻͖̥̟̫͔̩̆͋̎͛́ͅ/̴̡̭̙͍̣͈̟̣͔̘̯̰͕̫̯͕̞̹͖̌̃̑́'̛͎̮̪͈̮̉ͩ̍̔͂͆́ͩ̈̓̾͌̎ͣͩͣ͐̀̕͟.̥͓̳̻͍͈̬̻̭ͤͬͬ͗͒̓͛ͫ͆̓̏͘̕͝͝'͇̳̩͍̣̫̱̣̥͙͇̤͇̻͍͐͐͂̂̔ͨ̔̾ͪͮ̇̆̕͠ͅ\̢̛̜̦̩̝̊̿̆͌̋͂ͣ͒ͩ͆/̧̖͇̮͓̺͔̮ͨͨ̀ͦ͐̾ͬ͑̈́͌̀̋͜

Attached: uhliubk.jpg (750x755, 78K)

IKR FR! The amount of fucking incels that are here is insane

c̴͈̝̮͓͕̩͎͕̝͚̭̤̈ͬ̑̐͗̐ͪͭͨ̐̓͒̆̈́ͦ́͡.̶̨̦̙͓͖̤͔̪͖̰̞̼̂̓̽̓ͯ̓̓̔͑͒̋ͩ̚ͅ;̟͙̥̟͎͙̪̹̗͉̠̻̫̬̪͚̦ͫ͋̏́́̇̈́ͧ̆̓ͬ̉̂ͪͭͨ̀́̕a̵̧̦̳̟̣̙̳̬͙̤͙̋̈́̈́͂̀c̵̵̦̪̱̪͈̭̤͓̻̜͒̇͐̍̄ͩͭ̈́'̡͍͓̬͇̺͕͔̙̝͔̭̼̘̑͗ͣ͋̈́̔̂͠'̨͎̼̭̼̱̤̯̬̠̳̉̆ͩͣ͂͑̄ͭ̑ͧ̒͡͝͞c̵̨̱̰̭̩̭̣̯̩̯̺̮̥͙̺̮̫͐̍̑͗͋ͤͪ̀̑̾͌̇ͅ'̷̷̜̪̼̗̦͕̈ͯ̃̆̈̓/̴̨̗͎̜͈̦͓̮͚̠͈̖̮͋̒̋͑͌ͨͭͪ̒̉̾̄͌ͦͫͤ̈/̳̯̩̻̬̳͑̒͑́̆̊ͯ̽̍͂̾ͫ̓͌͂͘͢͞'̡͕͇̰͖̦͖͓̦̔̆̿̒̓ͣ̊ͬ̍ͬ̏ͩ͑̃͊̕'̷̬͖̘͇̪̝̹ͦͤ͊ͩ̆͘/̻̩̟̠̹͓̗͍̘͙͎̂ͭ̌̏̑ͣͩ̊̊̓̒̍́̚͟ͅͅ'̨̢̻̦͚͚͍͉͙̮̖̳ͣ̔ͬ̿̋͢/̷̛̮̗͕̻͎̦̺̳͗ͪ̐̇̓̎ͦͩ͠͝'̷̴̳̣͕̟͔̯̓ͣ̊̈́͛̉͒ͭ̉̓̈́ͮ͑ͧͩͩͩ̚͜͝͠ͅ.̴͓͎͕̺͙̹̠̹͍̻͖̥̟̫͔̩̆͋̎͛́ͅ/̴̡̭̙͍̣͈̟̣͔̘̯̰͕̫̯͕̞̹͖̌̃̑́'̛͎̮̪͈̮̉ͩ̍̔͂͆́ͩ̈̓̾͌̎ͣͩͣ͐̀̕͟.̥͓̳̻͍͈̬̻̭ͤͬͬ͗͒̓͛ͫ͆̓̏͘̕͝͝'͇̳̩͍̣̫̱̣̥͙͇̤͇̻͍͐͐͂̂̔ͨ̔̾ͪͮ̇̆̕͠ͅ\̢̛̜̦̩̝̊̿̆͌̋͂ͣ͒ͩ͆/̧̖͇̮͓̺͔̮ͨͨ̀ͦ͐̾ͬ͑̈́͌̀̋͜
>c̴͈̝̮͓͕̩͎͕̝͚̭̤̈ͬ̑̐͗̐ͪͭͨ̐̓͒̆̈́ͦ́͡.̶̨̦̙͓͖̤͔̪͖̰̞̼̂̓̽̓ͯ̓̓̔͑͒̋ͩ̚ͅ;̟͙̥̟͎͙̪̹̗͉̠̻̫̬̪͚̦ͫ͋̏́́̇̈́ͧ̆̓ͬ̉̂ͪͭͨ̀́̕a̵̧̦̳̟̣̙̳̬͙̤͙̋̈́̈́͂̀c̵̵̦̪̱̪͈̭̤͓̻̜͒̇͐̍̄ͩͭ̈́'̡͍͓̬͇̺͕͔̙̝͔̭̼̘̑͗ͣ͋̈́̔̂͠'̨͎̼̭̼̱̤̯̬̠̳̉̆ͩͣ͂͑̄ͭ̑ͧ̒͡͝͞c̵̨̱̰̭̩̭̣̯̩̯̺̮̥͙̺̮̫͐̍̑͗͋ͤͪ̀̑̾͌̇ͅ'̷̷̜̪̼̗̦͕̈ͯ̃̆̈̓/̴̨̗͎̜͈̦͓̮͚̠͈̖̮͋̒̋͑͌ͨͭͪ̒̉̾̄͌ͦͫͤ̈/̳̯̩̻̬̳͑̒͑́̆̊ͯ̽̍͂̾ͫ̓͌͂͘͢͞'̡͕͇̰͖̦͖͓̦̔̆̿̒̓ͣ̊ͬ̍ͬ̏ͩ͑̃͊̕'̷̬͖̘͇̪̝̹ͦͤ͊ͩ̆͘/̻̩̟̠̹͓̗͍̘͙͎̂ͭ̌̏̑ͣͩ̊̊̓̒̍́̚͟ͅͅ'̷̴̳̣͕̟͔̯̓ͣ̊̈́͛̉͒ͭ̉̓̈́ͮ͑ͧͩͩͩ̚͜͝͠ͅ.̴͓͎͕̺͙̹̠̹͍̻͖̥̟̫͔̩̆͋̎͛́ͅ/̴̡̭̙͍̣͈̟̣͔̘̯̰͕̫̯͕̞̹͖̌̃̑́'̛͎̮̪͈̮̉ͩ̍̔͂͆́ͩ̈̓̾͌̎ͣͩͣ͐̀̕͟.̥͓̳̻͍͈̬̻̭ͤͬͬ͗͒̓͛ͫ͆̓̏͘̕͝͝'͇̳̩͍̣̫̱̣̥͙͇̤͇̻͍͐͐͂̂̔ͨ̔̾ͪͮ̇̆̕͠ͅ\̢̛̜̦̩̝̊̿̆͌̋͂ͣ͒ͩ͆/̧̖͇̮͓̺͔̮ͨͨ̀ͦ͐̾ͬ͑̈́͌̀̋͜

why dont you shave?

Attached: 1550952232216s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

she's too depressed and doesn't really care. A real man wouldn't care about a little bit of musty smelling ass hair

Be nice. Most of the people here only care about seeing her body but I don’t. I saw someone who needed help and I’m trying to help. Show some respect

are you done eating yet? where do you want to meet up?

you know the fucking rules then.

tits of gtfo.

i still wonder why you came to a place like this, i think that it would be easy for you to find someone. if its attention what you are looking for, this kind isnt the one you want, believe me

did you invent tumblr?

Your still young so whatever your depressed about now you’ll be looking back and laughing about it years from now. I can promise you that

c̴͈̝̮͓͕̩͎͕̝͚̭̤̈ͬ̑̐͗̐ͪͭͨ̐̓͒̆̈́ͦ́͡.̶̨̦̙͓͖̤͔̪͖̰̞̼̂̓̽̓ͯ̓̓̔͑͒̋ͩ̚ͅ;̟͙̥̟͎͙̪̹̗͉̠̻̫̬̪͚̦ͫ͋̏́́̇̈́ͧ̆̓ͬ̉̂ͪͭͨ̀́̕a̵̧̦̳̟̣̙̳̬͙̤͙̋̈́̈́͂̀>
c̵̵̦̪̱̪͈̭̤͓̻̜͒̇͐̍̄ͩͭ̈́'̡͍͓̬͇̺͕͔̙̝͔̭̼̘̑͗ͣ͋̈́̔̂͠'̨͎̼̭̼̱̤̯̬̠̳̉̆ͩͣ͂͑̄ͭ̑ͧ̒͡͝͞c̵̨̱̰̭̩̭̣̯̩̯̺̮̥͙̺̮̫͐̍̑͗͋ͤͪ̀̑̾͌̇ͅ'̷̷̜̪̼̗̦͕̈ͯ̃̆̈̓/̴̨̗͎̜͈̦͓̮͚̠͈̖̮͋̒̋͑͌ͨͭͪ̒̉̾̄͌ͦͫͤ̈>
/̳̯̩̻̬̳͑̒͑́̆̊ͯ̽̍͂̾ͫ̓͌͂͘͢͞'̡͕͇̰͖̦͖͓̦̔̆̿̒̓ͣ̊ͬ̍ͬ̏ͩ͑̃͊̕'̷̬͖̘͇̪̝̹ͦͤ͊ͩ̆͘/̻̩̟̠̹͓̗͍̘͙͎̂ͭ̌̏̑ͣͩ̊̊̓̒̍́̚͟ͅͅ'̨̢̻̦͚͚͍͉͙̮̖̳ͣ̔ͬ̿̋͢/̷̛̮̗͕̻͎̦̺̳͗ͪ̐̇̓̎ͦͩ͠͝'̷̴̳̣͕̟͔̯̓ͣ̊̈́͛̉͒ͭ̉̓̈́ͮ͑ͧͩͩͩ̚͜͝͠ͅ.̴͓͎͕̺͙̹̠̹͍̻͖̥̟̫͔̩̆͋̎͛́ͅ/̴̡̭̙͍̣͈̟̣͔̘̯̰͕̫̯͕̞̹͖̌̃̑́'̛͎̮̪͈̮̉ͩ̍̔͂͆́ͩ̈̓̾͌̎ͣͩͣ͐̀̕͟.̥͓̳̻͍͈̬̻̭ͤͬͬ͗͒̓͛ͫ͆̓̏͘̕͝͝'͇̳̩͍̣̫̱̣̥͙͇̤͇̻͍͐͐͂̂̔ͨ̔̾ͪͮ̇̆̕͠ͅ\̢̛̜̦̩̝̊̿̆͌̋͂ͣ͒ͩ͆/̧̖͇̮͓̺͔̮ͨͨ̀ͦ͐̾ͬ͑̈́͌̀̋͜

>neither have a dick
how'd you lose it? I'll bet it was bitten off by a tranny hooker, wasn't it?

>c̴͈̝̮͓͕̩͎͕̝͚̭̤̈ͬ̑̐͗̐ͪͭͨ̐̓͒̆̈́ͦ́͡.̶̨̦̙͓͖̤͔̪͖̰̞̼̂̓̽̓ͯ̓̓̔͑͒̋ͩ̚ͅ;̟͙̥̟͎͙̪̹̗͉̠̻̫̬̪͚̦ͫ͋̏́́̇̈́ͧ̆̓ͬ̉̂ͪͭͨ̀́̕a̵̧̦̳̟̣̙̳̬͙̤͙̋̈́̈́͂̀c̵̵̦̪̱̪͈̭̤͓̻̜͒̇͐̍̄ͩͭ̈́'̡͍͓̬͇̺͕͔̙̝͔̭̼̘̑͗ͣ͋̈́̔̂͠'̨͎̼̭̼̱̤̯̬̠̳̉̆ͩͣ͂͑̄ͭ̑ͧ̒͡͝͞c̵̨̱̰̭̩̭̣̯̩̯̺̮̥͙̺̮̫͐̍̑͗͋ͤͪ̀̑̾͌̇ͅ'̷̷̜̪̼̗̦͕̈ͯ̃̆̈̓/̴̨̗͎̜͈̦͓̮͚̠͈̖̮͋̒̋͑͌ͨͭͪ̒̉̾̄͌ͦͫͤ̈/̳̯̩̻̬̳͑̒͑́̆̊ͯ̽̍͂̾ͫ̓͌͂͘͢͞'̡͕͇̰͖̦͖͓̦̔̆̿̒̓ͣ̊ͬ̍ͬ̏ͩ͑̃͊̕'̷̬͖̘͇̪̝̹ͦͤ͊ͩ̆͘/̻̩̟̠̹͓̗͍̘͙͎̂ͭ̌̏̑ͣͩ̊̊̓̒̍́̚͟ͅͅ'̨̢̻̦͚͚͍͉͙̮̖̳ͣ̔ͬ̿̋͢/̷̛̮̗͕̻͎̦̺̳͗ͪ̐̇̓̎ͦͩ͠͝'̷̴̳̣͕̟͔̯̓ͣ̊̈́͛̉͒ͭ̉̓̈́ͮ͑ͧͩͩͩ̚͜͝͠ͅ.̴͓͎͕̺͙̹̠̹͍̻͖̥̟̫͔̩̆͋̎͛́ͅ/̴̡̭̙͍̣͈̟̣͔̘̯̰͕̫̯̌̃̑́
This.

her first post showed tits. she knew what she wanted. gtfo faggot.

Would that name guy just leave. She could commit suicide and he’s not helping. Stop taking advantage of a young depressed girl and fudge off.

Imagine getting baited into this thread

Do this

Attached: 3C665760-1F55-41FE-8D90-A5B8F51ABE31.jpg (777x1024, 62K)

unless this person is willing to do as you have done, and show tits in order to be considered relevant, I wouldn't listen to them. Clearly you understand the rules and followed them, why would you listen to someone trying to break the rules?

Please say something. Let us know your okay

Tits are literally to die for, post more or a snapchat or something by gawd

no one is taking advantage of a girl who is willingly showing us her assets. you need to gtfo. go join the peace Corp if you wanna help that or KYS faggot.

op is trolling and you're falling for it. this isn't her first time here and if you believe that I have a bridge in San Francisco I'd like to sell you

> fudge off
clearly summerfag please stop posting and continue lurking

I hate cursing

oh no !! I'm not leaving i was just eating !! I don't have any but I see lots of people use discord.....should i make one???

how much for that bridge?

yes op, also hello for coming back

what is vocaroo user??

Hey sweetie,you might want attention now but showing off your body, I'm afraid, is not the best way of getting it; you will regret posting nudes in here when you're older, but anyways if you need to talk I'm here MY Snapchat _________ JakeFromSteakFarm

This, do it op, n don’t forget to stream it

I'll trade it for a bag of OG kush

That would be for the nest. Beside we can all take more in peace there

i said i USED to starve myself.......not that I'm starving now....besides my mom was calling me to eat !!

a site you can use to make short little anonymous audio recordings, no account needed. Then you just post the link in the thread and we could hear you.

you can't even reply lol??

you have to go back!!

And what are you eating btw

Attached: 727C17CD-AA95-40D5-964A-2EA0B74CCE2D.jpg (400x400, 30K)