It's time for the ultimate question. It's about "Starship Troopers"

It's time for the ultimate question. It's about "Starship Troopers".

Dizzy or Carmen?

Attached: Dizzy.jpg (530x540, 32K)

This is /b. We always pick the dead girl

Neither.
Gimme #8 from Battlestar Galactica.

Dizzy then, who was better anyway. Carmen was the school slut who went with anyone who was popular at the moment.

Carmen was hotter, however attitude-wise Dizzy all the way.
Dizzy best girl.

um lets see some bitch who flys a ship or a real ground pounder that kills bugs good? wow what a hard one bro

Dizzy was frisky as fuck in bed. Carmen can't compete.

Dizzy all the way

This isn't even a question, I agree with the test audiences that wanted Carmen to die instead of Dizzy because they hated what she does to Rico. Carmen can fuck right off.

Attached: 1556134358279.jpg (250x250, 10K)

dizzy, Carmen is a nutty rich chick friend-zoner and hot chicks like that usually fucking suck in bed

Even in the 90s, we knew Carmen was a damn backstabbing slut.

Carmen.

Used to be a Carmen-guy
objectively she's hotter but only by a fraction.
Ive grown wiser in my years.
Dizzy all the way.
Dizzy forever!

Attached: aye jose.jpg (1648x2527, 826K)

Neither. One's a bitch, the other has deal breaker tits

?????????

Attached: 1166386562168.jpg (700x955, 556K)

dizzy bro no doubt about it

can't it be both?

Who cares about Dizzy's tits? DAT ASS. Also, it is set in The Future. Dizzy can get super-implants.

Fuck Diz, Marry Carmen. Kill BUGS
Easy fucking game

Dizzy all the way.

You know this was a Robert Heinlein book, right?

Attached: 7ee2c9018df736f2f06cd1f00861f09a.jpg (1270x715, 114K)

Actually it's fuck bugs, marry Dizzy, kill Carmen you filthy casual.

It's weird to see anons choose personality over looks in a hypothetical scenario. It really proves looks do not mean much if the girl is better as a person and not a hole.

and btw, I never could stand Denise Richards in any way, shape, or form. There's something about her that looks like a plastic blow up doll, and I don't mean just her tits.

Attached: preview.jpg (1280x720, 305K)

Dizzy is the chick you marry and hump for life.

Dina Meyer is still physically attractive and above average by any metric, it's not really a case of a tradeoff

Carmen was hot af but Dizzy was ride or die. She did both - ride and die. Girl knew how to get it done.
RIP.

Attached: 049AE14A-71D1-41ED-BC27-345E6D423C7D.gif (320x240, 1.23M)

>not picking Djana'd

Attached: Tami-AdrianGeorge.jpg (250x200, 14K)

dizzy died because she wasn't careful.
carmen was technically in a worss situation and she survived without any combat training

carmen is superior in every way

We're talking about similar degrees of hotness. if it were between a hot chick with a shit personality and a ugly girl with amazing personality that would generate more debate.

The best is a hot girl with great personality, as Dizzy, compared with Carmen that is slightly hotter but has a terrible personality. When hotness is similar, the 'tie-breaker' are personality traits.

#8? man, Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) was the best girl in there. Dualla (Kandyse McClure) a close second. Kendra Shaw (Stephanie Jacobsen) scores surprisignly high in the list of BSG girls, too bad she only appeared on Razor.
Tricia Helfer, while extremely pretty, deserves a mention too

carmen is far more attractive than dizzy you twit

Dizzy is for Patricians
Carmen is for Plebs

Dizzy.
Didn't play games by leading Johnny on or ditch him to further her career and always supported him.
God damn I want me a girl like that.

She all fivehead now, nigga

Attached: MV5BNDUyMDgyNTQ5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTMxNzgzOTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,667,1000_AL_.jpg (667x1000, 85K)

Couldn't agree more. She was a shitty Bond girl too.

Dizzy was a guy in the novels and completely uninteresting.

Carmencita was clearly recast as third wave feminism propaganda in the film adaptation, but turned out pretty interesting in the animations in a higher rank and dropped all the bullshit to do what was right.

Captain Lola Beck (Jolene Blalock) from ST3 is the correct answer.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x630, 354K)

Dizzy actually cared about Rico. Carmen only cared about her career. Dizzy should have survived Whiskey Outpost and Carmen should have either died on the Roger Young or got headsucked by the brainbug.

Dizzy.

Carmen's personality is shit. Dizzy is highest-tier.

Carmen should have just lesbian-submitted to better Dizzy.

Dizzy.

Not even a close call.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!!

Everything after the first movie was complete trash.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1535730627878.png (155x157, 46K)

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say fuck them both!

The mechs in the third movie was cool, but that is all.

I was surprised Dizzy didn't get passed around the platoon like military roasties today.