Anyone knows anything about this mushroom?

Anyone knows anything about this mushroom?

Attached: F17264F2-4F98-4BD6-837E-0DA609244550.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

it's a mushroom

it's some type of bolete, if you're stupid enough to eat random mushrooms then you should do the gene pool a service and consume all of them you see.

That mushroom is sitting on some wood.

I just wanna know what type of mushroom it is

Some kind of boletus. You're probably fine eating it, most of them are good and the worst kinds aren't too toxic.

Hey compadre. This is taking up too mush room on my screen.

hyahyahya

Back in High School me and a few friends would walk the neighborhoods looking for the 'right' mushrooms. Instead of ingesting it and possibly hurting or even killing ourselves, we found a safe way to test them

Crazy enough, all we had to do was get in semi-fetal position, naked, and gently put the stem in our ass about 5 or 6 inches deep and wait about 5-10 minutes.

They won't have en effect on you unless they are 'magic'

That red color is usually not a good sign for boletus mushrooms.

Probably it us either Tylopilus felleus
or Rubroboletus satanas.

Both are poisonous.

boof that shit

Do this OP do it for science

The worst you'll get is pain in stomach and bloody shits.

his name is gary. you just killed him when you pulled him out of the ground. he had a family you know. fucking monster

Boletus

What country are you from? In europe u are mostly safe. Shrooms with the sponge and not lamella (Sorry english not natural language) are fine. The maximum is a little poisonous or bitter by it's taste.

But those ones are mostly easy recognizable.

By the way OP, this user is right. You should have cut it and left the foot back there. Better 4 nature.

Florida

Boletus mushroom, poisonous one.

Okay then I shut my mouth. Eurofag here.

You have larger issues to deal with, like living in a shithole

And that tells me a US dude? Makes me laugh.