Have you ever cummed on somebody's food? story?

have you ever cummed on somebody's food? story?

Attached: cbd4c7b883b58d4e7453a5fd433a0f7e.6.jpg (488x366, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Y0g0_Or4z0?t=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have cummed in two of my female colleagues coffee mugs when I was working late alone. Let it dry overnight snd offered to get them coffee. Then watched them drink it.

Wtf is your problem.

LOLOLOL

That I don’t produce bigger loads. Could have been 4 mugs.

Used to cum in my wife's coffee every morning

See? Everybody does it

Husband of the century.

Oh yeah. My brother and his wife have been in a couples bowling league for years every Thursday. When my nieces were younger they would leave the kids with me to stay the night and I'd take them to school the next morning. So every Friday morning before school for years my nieces drank fruit smoothies with a fat load of my cum blended in.

Thats so fucking awesome. How old are you. How old were they?

Any more details ?

Attached: dolphin.gif (425x417, 148K)

She didn't complain

Had an uncle who did this with tons of stuff I ate but it wasn't in secret.

Was it prearranged or did you find out but not saying to him him/ anyone else ?

I'm into some depraved shit, and this makes absolutely no sense to me.

Yes

>cum in wife
>cum in wife's coffee
you picked the wrong one you degenerate mongoloid

I've done a few ama threads on here in the past. Was involved with my uncle between 9-14. It was just one of the crazy things he did, and no never told anyone.

archive links or specifics to search for ?

I came inside my daddies pickle jar then I took one of the pickles out and stuck it up his ass while he was sleeping

youtu.be/3Y0g0_Or4z0?t=30

I came on a co-workers dental floss, another's gum, another's cough drops... In one girls water bottle straw and on a lot of my sister's friends clean underwear if they packed them for sleepovers.

I was visiting my brother-in-law one time, his niece was over (she was 19 at the time) and we were all hanging out before heading out to a concert. We were all hungry and I started to make nacho dip for everyone to eat. Bro in law needed to take a shower, went to master bedroom to do so. His niece went to go to the other bathroom. Had the beans as the bottom layer in each bowl, get weird need and I busted a quick nut in her bowl, stirred it quickly into the beans and hurriedly cover it with sour cream and nacho cheese. Made sure she got her bowl first and enjoyed watching her eat.

Did she comment on how good the bowl tasted?

I did ask her if she liked it and if it was made the way wanted it. She said yes to both.

hot story