Hey manlets

Hey manlets
What's it like to be a pleb under 6'3?

How's the weather down there?

How often do you have to duck to avoid the cocks of real men swinging as we turn around?

Attached: top of fridge view.jpg (634x706, 55K)

Have fun dying before 40 lmfao

This is my fetish so it works out

>tries to be alpha
>asks about other men's cocks

Enjoy lower back pain as the world is buipt for 5'8 people

I can't help physics user

Physics makes you crave dick? Nigga plz.

Seems to me that you manlets are on the right level to get dick in the face, not me

6'2 and at least I'll have good joint when I'm older lol have fun with crippled knees neck and hip problems.

chump

1. bad photoshop
2. anything > 6'4" is freakish and not ideal.

Keep telling yourself that gremlin

You must be sexually attracted to midgets freak

midgets have good pussy

I'm 6"4 29 can confirm I have a shit back

As if a freakshow like you gets to set limits on what's acceptable.

Attached: c12252a73bbc19f901429cd5f974a3fa~2.jpg (250x226, 12K)

I mean putting 6'3 as the border is seriously a bit over the top dude. 6'0 I would kinda understand..

As a 6'2" man, I wear a helmet to protect me from those 6'3"+ dudes swinging their dicks. Like, bruh, tape it to your leg or some shit.

do manlets actually tell themselves this?

Lets see

Cant sit comfortably in 99% of cars.

Cant sit in a plane.

Have to pay constant attention to some low hanged signs on the streets, or AC units or just about any shit that someone decided to hang low.

Have to bend over to hear other people or maybe its just my hearing going bad.

The only, literally the only advantage I cant think of is that you can be a little overweight it will not really show.

Under 6'3"? Lol nice bait faggot.

Attached: D8039C6F-9C2D-4D2A-A6FA-2C6A89832E30.gif (500x700, 1018K)

Enjoy not being able to buy clothes.
Enjoy never owning a comfortable car.
Enjoy never being able to fit your set in bed.
Enjoy never being able to have sex with a partner AND have your heads near each other.

Says the computer warrior who's probably in the 5'0 range. You do know all of us above 6 foot laugh at you, right?

fit your FEET in bed, what the fuck, autocorrect?

Lol

Being 6'1 is like having a 1 incher instead of a hidden penis

What does this even mean?

I wouldn't expect the manlet mind to understand

>I said something utterly meaningless so I can't explain what I meant.
6.0 master race here.

what are you trying to say?

"dude you're 6'3" fuck yeah me too wanna go jerk each other off?"

Whats the advantage to being taller? or 6'+ what does it provide?

By the way, I played Football as Linebacker/Defense End 4 a couple of years. I'm 6'1.. You know what I loved most? Arrogant 6'3+ Tackles with big mouthes.
That look in those eyes when they layed in the dirt was just priceless. :)

micros detected

Fuck im 6ft 2.33inch, but yeah im dutch. Its normal here.

/thread

>projecting

Don't have to. Pretty much every door, car, bed, phone, chair, desk, bike, gym equipment, table, and even fridge (refer to op) already does

Ever given a manlet bf a ride on your big meaty shoulders, and felt the press of his cock on the back of your neck, as it grows hard? THIS IS HOW I RIDE.

Height doesn't make you a man. I'm 6'2" and could care less how tall people are. being a man.. is being kind when you don't need to be... protecting those that can't protect themselves ..helping the less fortunate.. respecting yourself and the people around you....being tall just gets in the way.

But on the other hand, women fight over who gets to suck my dick. So I'm okay with all that other stuff.

You pussy, I'll knock you out and take your girlfriend. How's that for being kind?

There's either a shit ton of short guy COPE here or the thread is just op samefagging. That being said, I'm 6 foot 3 but that dude in the OP picture is clearly like fuckin 8 feet tall or some shit man lol

Good job making the team

based

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (191x274, 61K)

lick my nuts laura

Kek