Hosting my own party but every time I go to a party, I end up drinking too fast and throwing up...

Hosting my own party but every time I go to a party, I end up drinking too fast and throwing up, so what is the optimal beer-drinking pace for me?

3 bottles (300ml each): I'm tipsy

5 bottles: I'm drunk

7 bottles: I'm pissing myself

9 bottles: Vomiting

Attached: wowthatsnailiskino.jpg (215x219, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Y0g0_Or4z0?t=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For clarity, I mean how long should I wait between bottles

Hahaha just take cocaine you fucking faggot

I only go partying when I'm on cocaine or mdma

Learn how to drink?

Also I drink between 0.5 and 1 Liter vodka or gin

Rep that shit

Cocaine on minimum wage? I'd be homeless, MDMA + Beer is great though

>party
>beer

kill yourself you fucking normie

coke, itll change your life

Do what I do sell the shit

Yeah... I'm a police officer, I can't really do that

Pussy

I have 12-15 a night on weekdays & 20-25 on weekends

But I’m a raging alcoholic

OK you are fucked user you could be corrupt to make some extra cash I know some of that guys and they make a fuck Ton of money

Timing drinking your beers sounds like a fun party....

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 304K)

Being a lightweight is great though. Cheaper nights out.

Eat two and a half hours prior.

After two beers, wait half an hour-45 minutes, while waiting drink one bottle of water.

Continue this pattern for profit.

beer tastes like shit and you need to piss often
drink vodka faggot

I prefer whiskey, which I am hoping someone brings, I've already bought 3 crates of budweiser

And you need for a good night like 0.5 g if you want to be really high it's like 30$

all alcohol makes you piss more you fucking gopnik

Attached: download-e5.jpg (228x221, 7K)

but you need less vodka than beer to be drunk retard
1+ liters of beer vs a couple shots of vodka

I'm a polak and I can't stand vodka. Tequila is much easier.

This. Shared a bottle with my girlfriend and it was the best sex of my life

start with one or two beers and wait 30 minutes. it takes 30 minutes for alcohol to hit you. pace yourself after that, don't drink so fast you make yourself sick. puking and pissing yourself is no fun and people will make fun of you.

it took me a few tries to get it right when i was younger too. just slow down a lot. take it easy. it's not a race.

Tequila is fucking disgusting drink him with bitter lemon

if you afford to pay more than a couple old bread crums for your vodka it will go down easy
uncle vlad's methanol blend will taste like shit, a good vodka like smirnoff will go down easy

RIP your liver
slow down or die

By Allah do you people have no sense of decency?

Attached: haram.jpg (133x114, 5K)

Smirnoff is fucking disgusting drink grey goose or beluga that's good shit

you had me until
>a good vodka like Smirnoff

Attached: 54435729_10156975289929631_8647879937115553792_n.jpg (225x225, 7K)

What drugs combine well with alcohol? I think weed is pretty fun

Nice dubs

But absolute is far superior

I swear to fucking god weed is a placebo, I don't feel a fucking thing when I smoke it and when I do it's because it has more tobacco in it than weed.

Crystal Skull is the best vodka. try it sometime if you haven't. blu frog is excellent as well.

you need better weed. sounds like you're smoking some weak shit. have you tried medical?

Do the ultimate mix take cocaine drink smoke weed and put some mdma crystals in your drink this is the best I fucking love it

Cheers.

Might just be a cultural thing. I live in South Texas so tequila is everywhere. Also if you do it right with a pinch of salt, shit, then bite into a lime, its pretty damn good. I'd recommend Hornitos.

Definitely. I should say Vodka hates me. Everytime I drink it I get immediately overheated inside and out. Not the warm cozy feeling I want, just fucking feel like the diabeetus kicked in

I’m 41 & have been doing this every single day for many many years. No turning back now.....

Never tried crystal skull, but wasn't it a massive scam and it just had a fancy bottle?

Shot not shit lol

No, I don't think so. Can you even find medical weed in the UK? Britfag here

no it's legitimately good in my opinion. i think Absolut is lovely as well so i think you should be able to trust my taste. they may sell travel size bottles of it.

I don't know I hate tequila I only drink k vodka and gin sometimes beer but I live in Germany so you can't count beer it's literally a basic food here

SMIRNOFF GANG
SMIRNOFF GANG

ah shit i'm so sorry, i don't know that you can. amerilard here. mine comes from the medical states next to mine. i hope our countries both pull their collective heads out of their asses and legalize recreational weed soon so you will be able to try it. there truly is a hell of a difference between street weed and cannabis cultivated for medicinal use. night and day.

once you get drunk, slow down to 2-4 beers an hour or so.

cirrhosis gang

Yeah, its a shame that the only prominent party in the UK considering legalizing weed is the liberal democrats

Off topic but I was looking for a German earlier to answer this if you know.

I am curious is Luxembourg cool or a shit place to live?

in germany it's kinda mixed
i mean it IS illegal but at least in the far west where i live you can just drive about 15 minutes and you're in the netherlands
also pretty much any party left of the christian democrats and their sm slave the social democrats want legal weed

i have no idea about living there but taxes are really low so porkies and people who like cheap cigarettes go there

Lol at 300ml. 12oz?

Speaking of the Netherlands being close, how does it work in the continent? Do you just drive straight in or do you pay a toll/show a passport?

fuck off amerilard, your units are shit

Wait 10 minutes between drinks and check how drunk you feel. It seems lame but it'll save your ass. Lasting the whole night > getting piss drunk quickly

Metric is bestric

thanks to the Schengen-Treaty you can freely travel between eu states without controls
don't need a visa either

Xanax

Fucking expensive in Germany you can feed yourself with like 5 euros a day

Who mixes tobacco with weed?

90/10 stani

if you stick to roughly 1.5-2 beers per hour, you should be ok, just slow down after you've got 6 in you, down to 1/hour

The faggot who rolls it when I don't

That's retarded. What's the point?

Lip bite test
Nurse your beer if your bottom lip is a little numb when you bite it. Good to go if not. Have fun, and hide your expensive/fragile shit

Signs of ditch weed. Get some exotics from a reputable dealer, dont mix your shit with tobacco, it only means you are smoking less pot. Get a bong and take big rips. I used to have a friend who thought he'd get stoned off a joint or two and you seem to have the exact same problems he had.

Do you eurotrash fags mix tobacco in your bongs and bowls too?

It burns better and I like tabacco I smoke like 20 cigarettes per day

Ill have you know if you have some good shit, a flashbang can be quite tasty. Bottom half is pot top half is tobaca

Faggots do but normally bong is with out tabacco

lol drunk at 5, what a newfag. Well you should try just drinking virgin drinks for a while. dont get blasted or ur place is fucked, everyone will fuck it up and steal your shit. not to mention draw dicks on ur face. Good luck, Post the end result the day after.

I only just bought a bong recently and haven't used it with weed yet, but we tend not to. Except this one Polak slut I know

That's just weird. In my entire life, 30 years, and 15 doing drugs, I've never seen anyone mix tobacco and weed. I mean to each their own. But I don't get it

Everyone smokes cigarettes in Germany so we do that shit and it's cheaper

>drunk after 2 and a half pints
binge hard liqour till you stop being such a lightweight

I don't mind it. Cheaper for me to get drunk

Okay. Smoking cigarettes is legal in the USA, but it's almost like a cardinal sin. Idk man. I smoke. Newport. But try finding a place that let's you smoke.

Haha mies in Germany you can smoke were you like if it's outdoors

we all know this fucking guy and we all hate him

Sometimes I don't understand you Americans you are the land of the free but you can't smoke and drink where you want to

Not on any public street/sidewalk in my city. Or any publicly occupied building.

2 beers per hour

youtu.be/3Y0g0_Or4z0?t=30

>start with beer 2-4 bottles
>vodka don't drink beer anymore
>avoid sweet drinks like cocktails etc

Core cause why you start to vomit etc is because a lot of people don't know how to drink. If you just pour down different types of alcohol your body will react to it. Not in a good way.

This is just fucked brat

We've got our problems, just like any country. Good, great things about living in the united states. Horrible, bad things too. But the irony isn't lost on me.

Yes we have problems too but I love to sit in the park drinking my bottle of vodka or beer without having to hide it

avoid sugary drinks in general imo, makes for a much harder hangover (they also taste like shit in my eye)

I only really drink coffee, water and milk so should be fine

add vodka and you're me

what

Thanks for the bump, nigga

im stoned

>start with beer then vodka
arent you meant to drink spirits first? beer before liqour, never been sicker.
the only sweet alcohol i can stomach is regular cider. shit like kopparberg makes me puke within a single sip

The terms "Land of the free, Free country, etc" are just tools of manipulation. They are not that different from European countries, we have the same rights and freedoms as they do. But they somehow think they are the only free people on this planet. Americans are fucking idiots, people call each other heroes for the smallest of things. Your a mentally ill and unstable human being that should be treated for your instabilities. Nah, fuck that, cut off my dick do a speech and be called a hero by everybody. Now that's a nation full of fucking retards.

*Angry right to bear arms noises*

I want gun rights

In my experience, yes. Hard liquor hits faster and harder. I usually avoid drinking them as cocktails. I don't mix them with anything. And having a glass or two of water will help you out a lot in the morning with the hang over. There is are a lot of things that can fuck your body over even if do all of this tho. For example going outside to have smake/fresh air, will get you considerably more drunk faster.

And I want free speech that is what makes me angry about Germany

Europeans have the right to bear arms as well. But we have to go through a system that evaluates our mental state and gives us proper knowledge and training to use the fire arms. You know, so people don't go bat shit and start shooting each other at public gatherings and what not.

unless you are a neo-nazi free speech is absolutely not an issue in germany

Yeah but I was in prison for not following a order and I would not be qualified for a gun so fuck them I want to shoot guns Fri k and stoned and give a fuck so fuck Germany fuck eu fuck kike fuck niggers fuck shitskins fuck spics

Fuck you I'm not a neo Nazi I'm a fascist what's wrong with criticizing the kikes

Prime example of the average American. Land of the fat and stupid.

What appeals to you about fascism? It just seems like a lose/lose

if you seriously believe this trash you are not worth arguing against because nothing will change your mind

Attached: Sigh+go+back+to+pol+please+_3de7728b6b3f970dbb3e1c173d183900.png (761x950, 510K)

I love fascism it's the strong discipline and the militatrism

fuck you commie go suck a Tranny dick

Attached: 1566213116121.jpg (634x594, 86K)

depends on how long you plan on staying. if its for more than 4 hours limit yourself to 1 or 2 per hour

and I love my race and our culture

Attached: 1566047001642.jpg (1024x1013, 129K)

Attached: 1558374621530.jpg (475x800, 81K)

Attached: 1565014059467.jpg (720x709, 91K)

go back to your containment board stormfag

Attached: pol.jpg (960x652, 267K)

Deutschland über alles
Sieg heil
Gott will es etc

Attached: 1565905455716.png (800x800, 54K)

HAHAH fuck normies amirite? HAHAH having a active social life? FUCK THAT! Going out on the weekends instead of staying home browsing the chan and masturbating to anime girls? FUCK THAT!

Nice I like this pic but it's not that accurate

Attached: 1566051425708.jpg (1006x1024, 137K)

I leave my thread for 10 minutes and now it's /pol/

Welcome to Yea Forums newfriend

Time to sage then, stop the infestation before the cavallery of faggotry shows up
>inb4 you know wat

404 time!

NIggers aren't people

fuck.

Cry moar niglet, this is Yea Forums

Not complaining. I actually find it entertaining when my threads get highjacked by funny shit as long as I got what I originally asked for. Troglodyte

When im at a party its usually about 6 bottles/cans an hour unless we break out the tremens beer. have a really high tolerance though and have been known to finish off 24pcks in an hour

Jesus fucking Christ, my liver would explode

Die faggot.

Attached: 1509066901351.jpg (435x499, 130K)

Drink more by yourself... get your tolerance up. Be an alcoholic degenerate like the rest of us.

honestly id try build up tolerance with spirits it worked for me and now im only drunk after about 11 bottles but im irish so maybe thats hereditary