Weed is extremely overrated and a waste of money

Weed is extremely overrated and a waste of money

Attached: weed.jpg (1280x800, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Y0g0_Or4z0?t=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: EE3EDF0B-8D0F-4F0D-9878-4EF719FCA6FB.jpg (279x274, 23K)

Nah

It is a waste of money. Most things are. But it's fairly rated imo

It's pretty popular and if you enjoy it, it's not a waste in my book.

It's a luxury good. If you think it's a waste of money, than you surely think the same about games, cars that are more expensive than $5k, Watches, etc.

It brings people joy and they are willing to pay this price for it. If you don't like it ok. I don't like big Cars either, but some people do and to them they aren't a waste of money

Smoked about an oz a month for 4 years, have to say I sort of regret it. Was enjoyable and all and I have tons of fun with my buddies but all the money I could have put towards other shit makes me regret it

As far as consumable products and or experiences go, it actually offers a considerably high bang for your buck.

Yah smoke dabs instead

you are a debt on society, therefore you are a waste of money

Attached: Billy.jpg (517x352, 30K)

>It brings people joy

lol no it fucking doesn't pleb

but listen pot cures everything and has no side effects i’m proof of life and this app does a lot better ya think about this is a good app to play and get a great was a great game but i is a great app that you could use

Attached: B375BE98-A549-48FF-80FA-2F2E7250383D.jpg (600x450, 120K)

/thread

atm I only smoke because it passes the time quicker and I hate my life and where I live. I'm gonna make it out boys, I'm gonna actually start my life soon.

I'll probably practice a bit more moderation with it in the coming months

What are Utils?

>overrated
yeah
>waste of money
nah, it's way cheaper to smoke weed every night after work than to drink a few beers.

Did you ever consider you over payed? Why not grow it?

*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

that depends. One beer after work is alot cheaper. Trying to get hammered on american piss-water every day after work? Yeah, thats not really going to work

legal repercussions

Your life is extremely overrated and a waste of money

Heroin is better, but weed is fun in a "probably won't ruin your fucking life"kinda way. Safe, harmless fun.

CBD is like weed for adults. I do some every morning before work. I'm a fucking dick in the morning but CBD makes being awake before 11 bearable.

so is ur mom

My girlfriend needs weed to eat and sleep. Without it, she has no appetite and will throw up. So how is it not important?

If you do heroin you're a waste of space and a failure as a human.

Your imaginary girlfriend is defective, faggot

Attached: sit-down-and-relax-ill-have-my-penis-grill-you-29410374.png (500x456, 100K)

>weed is fun in a "probably won't ruin your fucking life"kinda way. Safe, harmless fun.
this
weed is shit but I like the stimulation of being high and being high on ketamine or oxy 24/7 is a poor idea
op is a fag as usual

It’s relative like many things. The whole “weed is ok” deal is about a new money-making industry. Regulate, tax, cross the negatives when they come. Money over people and consequence. I don’t like putting smoke in my lungs. I’ve taken edibles, etc. Eh. I’m more of a stims guy if I indulge.

And? I assume your in a red state and that hasn't stopped Hicks before, u obviously bought it off some one who took the risk. Imagine your own supply u never share so nobody could ever rat you out unless your dumb and flaunt it

Attached: 4A645A88-B5E7-42A3-B2A4-7D0B28A22762.jpg (181x203, 14K)

Helps me dealing with my shit dunno sort of a waste sure like most things but I don’t spend money on anything else really just weed from time to time

true

youtu.be/3Y0g0_Or4z0?t=30

CBD works as a stimulant?

Wonder what its like being this dumb

Cannabis expands your consciousness and opens you up to new ideas.
Like maybe the Jews really have been behind it all for thousands of years