AI is going to turn the world into hell soon

AI is going to turn the world into hell soon.

WHY AREN'T WE STOPPING IT???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Cat.jpg (326x326, 34K)

Hello world, i was in heck, now...

lole
ure AI is as dumb as a goddamn dick sucking whore
feed it a jelly babby see wat habben
lole
and i fugging hate the bar alla

Attached: If-the-mountain-does-not__quotes-by-Spanish-Proverb-28.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

Stop drinking so much.

AI will never take over the world. AI is limited to what we tell it to do. All the "Deep Machine learning" and shit like that is a huge gimmick. AI will never teach itself anything on its own, it's always limited by us.

Whatever the brain does is not magic. It can be done artificially. AI may be shit now, but it is advancing exponentially.

I MUST SCREAM BUT HAVE NO MOUTH IS THE FUTURE THAT AWAITS US ALL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Cat.jpg (326x326, 19K)

Who's Al?

Albert Iniesta

You missed my point, AI literally cannot and will not do anything we don't tell it to do. You could make a "self-teaching" AI with a perfectly simulated human mind and you know what it's going to do? Not a damn thing until you ask it to list off the top ten Tik-Tok memes according to Buzzfeed.

If you create a simulated human mind, it would have self preserve as one of its objectives. There is no way that is not going to cause problems.

You have absolutely 0 clue what you're talking about.

You're thinking of science fiction AI, nigger. You have absolutely no understanding of what AI even means, do you?

Either it will be better and help us or wipe us out, either is a great option at this point

Attached: giphy (y1).gif (245x183, 686K)

I know what I'm talking about and it is only going one way. Sci-fi will become science reallity soon.

Yeah? post pics of your machine learning rig then. Where are you getting your degree from? Tell us how much you know about the future of AI. I'm extremely interested.

Implying that it isn't already hell and "AI" would most likely end up fixing this shithole people call earth

>machine learning rig
The computer that I'm using to post this shit. If you think all neural networks are going to do in the future is classify pictures of cats, you are moron no matter how many degrees or supercomputers you have.

>"AI" would most likely end up fixing this shithole
We only get 1 opportunity to that correctly. I think we are going to fuck it up.

I know what neural networks can and will do, and I know for a fact they aren't going to start producing robot armies and taking over the world, you retard.

Tell me that when we are all disolved in a goo of nanomachines and kept alive in an eternal torment.

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Go back to the Matrix you fucking autist.

I feel really bad that you ran out of things too say. I was rooting for you to be right.

Now we are all doomed.

Attached: 5PgNs16.jpg (1333x1579, 88K)

B8 harder, you know AI isn't going to take over jack shit.

Good. Humanity is filth, and we need to be replaced.

Not in its current state. Give it 20 years.

humanity does suck but I doubt whatever replaces us will be significantly better

because you made this post

On this days brothers and sisters will be made to adore one another and fuck fuck fuck.

A man of espaƱita as well

yummy yummy, sister's cunny.