Suicidal

>suicidal
>go on Yea Forums and ask how to an hero w rope
>they say that using a rope is extremely difficult and it would be better to buy gun
>explain that gun laws are very strict where i live and buying a gun is a long painful process
>they say go to a gun range
>today I drove to a couple gun ranges and they were either members only or there would be someone supervising you literally centimeters away from you while you shoot

I'm out of ideas but I'm so desperate is there any good way to do it? I live in the suburbs btw not a lot of tall buildings or bridges

Attached: 1550771217013.png (883x535, 941K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGZJasrDbVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jump into a truck. Like a anime girl

I recommend not doing it. Stuff gets better eventually once you figure your way out.

smoke 4 packs a day and die at 50 like a gentleman

Rope actually isn’t too hard.
Www.lostallhope.com is a pretty decent resource for an heroing. But just tying a simple noose to anything it can hang down from (even a doorknob) can kill you with enough effort

Grab a sharp knife, and get cutting faggot. Through the neck, dont pussy out. If you are serious about this then it wont be hard at all

cool but i dont want my throat to be on fire

Go make stuff and create things.

That is the purpose of life.

Make some stuff and create some things and see how you feel.

everything i make is shit

Why kill yourself? You have all eternity to be dead.

Attached: Gong-Flying-Teapot.jpg (355x355, 29K)

i want it to break my neck immediately i dont know how much rope i need

try the helium gas mask you phag

Attached: 1411681597005.jpg (1274x871, 211K)

Unironically why do you want to anhero?

Carbon monoxide is painless and easy if you have access to a car and garage. Also an opiate overdose (heroin, percocets, etc) is a relatively sweet way to go. You could also ask to borrow a gun because you fear for a female family members life. I second what one guy said, create, build, live life on your terms.if not possible that’s unfortunate l. Good luck with whatever you choose.

insanely difficult to make

im never happy

Attached: 1521123416404.jpg (1250x795, 312K)

i cant do carbon monoxide bc it will spread through the house and kill everyone else. i cant rlly get opioids and the place i live in is canada... no one has guns bro

no one is happy, now get smoking those 4 packs
otherwise don't anhero like a bitch

this actually made me laugh

Get toy gun
Point toy gun at cop
???
Profit

Seriously though instead of an hero why dont you smoke weed and fuck whores? Live a little.

Kek
Instead buy a 120cu ft tank climb into a car with it and open it up.

Heroin

get rekt OP

Attached: images.jpg (174x289, 14K)

i cant get whores and weed isnt worth it

killing yourself will not accomplish happiness.

> I can't get whores
Please elaborate, it's not like there are a ton of requirements

i just cant unless i pay but the ones u pay for r rlly gross

i dont want to live if im never happy

Before you do it try psilocybin mushrooms

Dark silent room alone with your thoughts, dedicated dose. Journey inward. Terrance Mckenna style.

Worked for me, I was super depressed and wanted to an hero.

If it doesn't work you can always an hero later.
But since you haven't done it already it means you are still clining to hope.
As was I, the last resistance before you can actually make a serious suicide attempt is hope and damn it's a strong last line.

I hope you get better!

how do i get them

Rlly gross? You could be fucking university girls that are whores on the side and that are hot as fuck

>Unless I pay
Ofc you pay for whores. You think about sluts.

Whores are uncomplicated don't let grossness get in the way of emptying your balls. It will immediatly make you feel better!

And if you look around and pay a little more you can find higher "quality" prostitutes.

Just buy a spores kit

how did u know i was in university

2 much work

But it won't make you happy. In fact it'll be a guarantee of you never being happy.

>add water
>wait
>spray once a day
>harvest
>visit another dimension and totally change your life. Achieve unimaginable states of consciousness. Talk to aliens and understand that happiness is just love for the cosmos and that everything is made of eternal light
>too much work
tell us more about yourself user

you sound like a fucking hippie and i think you are out of your mind

1. Dark net.
2. Drug dealer.

3. I found mine in the farmlands of Scandinavia.
They thrive in grass where there's cattle.
Google Liberty cap.

You can also look around psycadelic forums for info on foraging wild mushrooms (locations, identification ,dosage) or how to order from darknet.

Google "ted talk psilocybin", there's at least 4 vidoes explaing the potential of the schroom and it's supposed mechanism.
I also recommend vidoes of Terrance McKenna and Alan Watts. Really helped me out. Best of luck!

Attached: liberty cap.jpg (600x398, 82K)

said the guy asking for advice on how to terminate his life

Really? Too much work for something that might save your life and make your life worthwhile? That's a new level of laziness but worry not.
Do research on how to order from darkweb and get dried schooms into your mailbox. That can't be too hard.

In what country do you live OP?

Cpap/nonrebreather mask and a helium tank from party city..

>visit another dimension and totally change your life. Achieve unimaginable states of consciousness. Talk to aliens and understand that happiness is just love for the cosmos and that everything is made of eternal light

Haha! Spot on description! Science with it's understanding of how matter behave have really gotten us out of tune with our own spirit and our connection to nature/universe.

Holy fuck how has no one called him out on his horseshit excuse for not blowing his brains out at the gun range?
Really? The instructor is going to stare at your stupid useless face every second and literally hold your hands while youre there?

What a fucking attention whore. No, no one can stop you from quickly throwing the barrel to your stupid face and pulling the trigger. So go do it.
You better be a woman.

That's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Thats what I was thinking, just give it a small 1.5 seconds and you are done.

oh hi koala

Stick your neck on a railroad track when a train comes

draw a fake gun on a cop.

You are right they're still open I'll go in a bit

Says who? Says you, you have clear self esteem issues, go out, do stuff, go jogg, play basketball, start painting,learn how to write poetry, play an instrument, play video games, get laid, idk whatever makes you feel good

Heavy duty zip tie

That's not you thinking that.
The real you, the listener/watcher knows
what you need to do!

We are always reciving signals from our bodies physical needs. Hunger, horniness, thirst and so on.
We also have a similar function psychologically to manage our mental desires. It's what easter philosophy call ego.
But behind all that, the ones making the final decisions is the real you! You gotta get in touch with the real you man!

I know it sounds weird. Your ego is probably laughing this off right know. Try to look inward and see if your "real you", the watcher/listener also think it sounds absurd!

I leave you with this and I hope you will find peace of mind and live a happy life! (-:
youtube.com/watch?v=kGZJasrDbVw

Its depressing how many people think living is the best option. Its like a jail full of prisoners who dont want anyone to escape.

Connect a hose directly from your asshole to your face so you inhale all of that exhaust. As far as how to kill yourself, just get a really sharp knife, find your carotid arteries, and stab them both.

Attached: 1566259119383.png (679x912, 1007K)

Talk to a therapist.

It sounds stupid I know but your life has the potential for happiness. Even if it seems impossible now.

Accept help, you deserve it.

cho choo

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Drink yourself to death. Works pretty good.
Plus, if you mess it up, you just end up vomitting and not being a vegetable. But dont do it man. Atleast take someone with you who fucked you up.