My uncle and grandfather were career organized criminals that held significant power in their organized crime family...

My uncle and grandfather were career organized criminals that held significant power in their organized crime family. AMA

Attached: 16B90981-EE7A-456C-B19F-CE332F399EA2.jpg (960x846, 131K)

Why TF would we ask you shit? Your uncle and grandfather were the cool ones.

Pretty sure if this is not a larp then your family wouldnt fucking appreciate their business being put out there

Does that mean you get good shit by you fancy some

They’re both dead

Ha you’re right they wouldn’t. I’m not supposed to know anything because my dad is an outsider.
So I don’t really care however I will not give any details that are too specific

The fuck are you saying

So you're not a mafioso yourself

/thread

They were niggers?

philly crime family?

No they weren't. And you are a total pussy. Keep hiding behind your screen moron.

Fuck no, I don’t want to die. But nobody in the shit would talk about it. Only reason I know anything is because my grandfather, in his senile state thought I was my uncle and I got all this shit out of him before he kicked the bucket, bless his soul

>My uncle and grandfather were career organized criminals that held significant power in their organized crime family. Im nothing AMA.

Fixd

LARP
your relatives playing Mob Wars on fb doesn't make you part of a crime family

my grandfather was a juggalo too

Some would consider them niggers

No, based farther down south

True

I do not consider myself part of the family, we didnt have any contact with them till my grandfather started dying and he got all sentimental, wanted to reconnect with my mom

let me guess, they were involved in child sex and sold you to several strangers when you were young. now, after lots of paperwork and courtshit your uncle paid you 5million dollars and you will give out 500 to everybody who get trips. we have this thread almost every day.

Did they do business with my great grandpa running rum to Chicago through Cairo, Illinois?

I haven’t been on Yea Forums for a while, never seen that thread. And I personally doubt they would be into trafficking humans, but they could have been. My grandpa liked to act morally superior but was a huge hypocrite obviously

Nope. They weren’t in the US yet at that time

>behind your screen
ohh ffs stop copying my words nigger, you have also that thing called brain

Don't worry guys this guy basically the thread