Just got my ass eaten by a girl AMA

Just got my ass eaten by a girl AMA

Attached: kgazsk046tuz.jpg (566x523, 51K)

seems kinda gay

How does it feel to be gay now?

Attached: classicsonicfan.jpg (900x900, 59K)

Pretty gay dude

I agree. I seems really gay. I didn't wanna do it until she just went for it while sucking my balls

How much did you pay?

Honestly it feels amazing

nothing, it's a casual sex thing

1.How did you respond to her taking that initiative?
2.Did you talk with each other about that specific deed after?
2b. If so, what did you/she say?
3. Would you like to have this experience again?

Attached: 1496326955793.png (616x628, 626K)

That's what every rapist says

1. I trust her so I just went with it.
2. We did, we usually talk about how sex was afterwards
2b. She asked me did I liked it and how come I just went with it. I said "yeah it felt great as soon as I felt your tongue so I just went with it"
3. Hell yeah. She liked it I liked it, why wouldn't I?

Attached: eyyy_by_reitonsuzuki_d9e5alh-pre.png (894x894, 211K)

I always wanted my ex to do that, I feel like was gonna for it a few times but I think she wasn't sure how I would feel about it. We did a lot of things, but inevitably I think that was our down fall of not communicating about that shit. Would of been cash though, hope the experience was dope for you.

Did you recently wash your asshole when she did it?

Were you afraid you'd fart?

Shit feels great user once you get over the insecurity that playing with your ass makes you gay. My ex used to rim me and my now my wife plays with my ass quite often and she enjoys it too. We have lots of toys and She was actually looking at strap ons last night

"1. I trust her so I just went with it."
So you'd let anyone you trust do that, hmmm?

Hell yeah it was. I didn't know that when I was in a relationship, but even outside of relationship, you just have to overcome that "I'm embarrassed/feel stupid for asking for something".
People are missing out on stuff cause "Idk man seems pretty gay to me...". I'm not saying to take a dick up your ass, but you don't have to be a beer chugging lumberjack who never tries something other than missionary to be considered "not gay". Live a little

how can you ever kiss a woman, knowing she's done this sort of thing? Especially if she's done it with guys other than yourself.

Attached: 1455655456336b (2).png (460x558, 181K)

>using quotations instead of meme arrows

Did she dieded?

This guy has good sex

You kissed her after didn't you, shitmouth?

Hell yeah dude, I understand fully. You're only here once might as well live it up

>Calling arrows for meme arrows

Well I'm not gay so guys are out of the question

Yeah we shower before sex, and yeah I was afraid of farting but luckily I took care of that beforehand

>being this 12 years old
>ew blowjobs thats where pee pee happens

By not being a little panty waisted nancy boy. That's not how germs work you faggot.

Yeah I did. She didn't penetrate me tho, so I don't see a problem?

I don't get the problem? People wash their mouth and teeth. Also I'm not sure she did it before

How did you take care of that beforehand?
Did you take care of it before because you knew what was on the meny so to speak?

Was it this perticular position?
Did you ejaculate while she did it?

I'm comfortably moderate at it. Not too good not too bad. Didn't have much practice since I've only been with 3 girls. None complained so far, but with every one of them we had a thing that after sex we try to improve one another

thats fucking nasty,you kissed her after she had her mouth on your ass.i hope you enjoy getting sick retard

Do you and your gurl do kinky things regurlarly or was this a first or one of the first times?

Is she friends with benefits, ons or girlfrinds?

Attached: 1551461230091.jpg (710x711, 220K)

nope, completely by accident. Well not really by accident, I just don't like to have sex with a full stomach

It was not. I was sitting on the edge bed as one would for a blow, then she pushed me back to lay down and started playing with my balls.
Then she went for the kill

yeah friend with benefits is better description. Couldn't remember at the moment some other name besides casual sex

Dude I shower regularly trough the day, and I did once again before we started. I hope you do too

Summer fag! this is Yea Forums!
This shit is what we do before we have breakfast.

Attached: 17TvGtg.jpg (597x401, 31K)

its not you who id worry about.its your friend with benefits.if she's eating ass,she's probably dirty as fuck

First time, I'm kinda old fashioned but I want to try new things that are not "too much" for someone who's still not that open minded

Just a few pecs, or was it full-on trying to deep clean you?

I have had a couple girls eat my ass, i love it!

Why? What's wrong with eating ass? Don't tell me you never eaten ass before?
Also I have to repeat myself here...People shower

Its the best, my gf does it all the time. Finger is awesome too.
Not queer at all
Gay = attracted to same sex

No sucking or penetrating, just really working the edge. I guess she didn't wanna go full force at once

>dont tell me you never eaten ass before

well,im a guy.in op's scenario.it was a girl eating his ass

Would you be open minded for a girl to cover you in yoghurt and lick it off your body as foreplay? (ofc the act includes kissing and handjob simulataneously with the yoghurt)

I've had two girls in the past eat my ass on more than one occasion. It feels awesome when you're getting wanked at the same time.

Stop being fucking pansies and just get a girl to lick your bum bum. You'll love it.

Damn, never thought of that. I mean probably. I don't see a problem as long as she doesn't drench me in it. It's neutral smell and taste so I guess yeah

if you are afraid to ask, try this trick:
lick vagina
lick asshole
lick vagina
engage in 69
lick vagina and asshole
PUSH YOUR ASSHOLE IN HER FACE

She will eventually go full force.
And with the force of a thousand suns you will be turned gay.
Analplay is a gateway to the gay.
Don't repeat my mistake. I am now a cockloving 100% gay but you can still be saved my child!
It is rumored that the rimjob induced gay transformation can be reversed with uncooked rice to your asshole. The rice' superabsorbent ability can absorb the contagion if you are quick enough! Go!

Attached: 1532635414405.png (383x407, 305K)

Attached: 1496327855397.jpg (225x225, 9K)

OP are you also the OP of these threads?

So, did you kiss her afterwards?

Attached: PigPen.jpg (564x760, 98K)

to be honest,having your ass eaten by a girl is more straight then getting pegged by a girl

So you'd say no to a Bj because you pee from there?

First time posting, usually just lurking. So no

what does this have to do with a bj? im talking about getting your ass eaten.retard