Late teens-early 20s zoomers who grew up on COD, Bieber, iCrappy, Pewdiepie, Chowder, Adventure time, Johnny test...

>Late teens-early 20s zoomers who grew up on COD, Bieber, iCrappy, Pewdiepie, Chowder, Adventure time, Johnny test, and Web 2.0 can now walk and talk and are the majority of Yea Forums

How do you feel about this?

Attached: 1556768184535.png (1200x1552, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2n34eeXWjUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to see the future bickering between zoomers and gen alpha

>SS best Zelda

Even zoomers argue that it's botw. SS was my first Zelda and even I thought it was garbage. I never tried to give the franchise another chance until now.

give it another 5 years and gen alpha are gonna be shitting up this board harder than zommers ever could

the good times ended a while ago

Zoomers don't know about Cirno though.

Attached: comment_VVSzrZeNCk71wtKizpgKfJv45G5gZ57j.jpg (800x756, 204K)

I don't know, I'm 21, so...
Didn't grow up in nuketown though. Dm_mariokart was my jam.

>Implying socially inapt zoomers who are on this board don't have even more socially inapt parents that made them play and watch old shit

im 18 and never played or watched any of that shit

ngl, some of my best gaming memories are of playing Dyna Blaster with my dad.

>Projecting your existential fear of irrelevency onto a hatred for the younger generation

>Not remembering when *you* were that age, and your youth got invalidated because you grew up on the n64 and PS2, and not the Atari 2700 and Mac 2

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

22, more memories of rainbow road in Halo CE.
Ed, Edd, and Eddy was the best cartoon.

>dm_mariokart

Attached: b2f.jpg (680x447, 26K)

>Nuke Town
The fuck? I recognise the rest, but this.

>Ed, Edd, and Eddy was the best cartoon.

Attached: A3C89904-EB97-4BEB-8DB4-13F2FED78746.jpg (708x800, 64K)

Fallout 3.

Attached: 1298694658663.jpg (500x500, 94K)

Oh well that explains it. I could never force myself to finish F3's main quest.

Leave Cirno out of it. She's meant for boomer cock

Finally, an user with some fucking sense in his head.

Shes meant for loving handholding with dai you fucking faggot

I want to fuck zoomer cunny!

wrong thread buddy

That shirt is Touhou.

>the cartoons and video games I liked make me a more mature and sophisticated gamer!!

Dude it’s all entertainment for children. You’re not special

>my dumb pop culture I grew up with is inherently better than the dumb pop culture current kids grew up with because of my nostalgia

Attached: 1562072973133.png (884x874, 714K)

alpha will be raised by millennials, they'll end up crazy just like how millenials were fucked up by boomers.
Xirs are raising zoomers so they'll be pretty tame with not much of note other than sky-high suicidal rates. We've only seen the older zoomers as of yet.

You know you're officially old when you're frightened of the youth.

That user is fucking with you, its an extremely popular map in CoD black ops that was so often played it was featured in every single black ops games since

FN@F is 15 years old

>He's so out of touch he thinks Adventure time is bad
also it came out when millennials were in middle school

cope.

Imagine having Fallout 3 as your childhood game

Attached: 1566255102024.jpg (720x715, 37K)

Every generation sucks. The best pieces of pop culture were the chants and rock banging humans made around the fire 30k years ago.

>everything i don't like is this wojack edit
You can feel youth seeping from yourself cant you old man?
Your time is up.
Your're no better than those crummy pokemon boomers complaints

Fucking zoomers can't play touhou, they will probably complain of the lack of checkpoint saves.

Attached: illust_75559718_20190820_143247.jpg (1300x1065, 969K)

unironically the best post here

Listen shawn your my brother and I'll take a bullet for yeah nigga but Hey Arnold meets King Arthur's knights of justice, meets fallout is just not a good show.

Zoomers wouldn't play Touhou. They would see their favorite streamer play and suck at it.

>SS was my first Zelda
yike
>I thought it was garbage
There's nothing wrong with SS.

The fuck is nuke town? Is that like a themepark or something?

>Thread of grown barely groomed men complaining about children

K

Attached: 1542243606320.jpg (100x84, 11K)

YOU.
ARE.
GETTING.
OLD.

Passive-aggressively shitting on younger people and their interests because of the year they came out of their moms' vaginas isn't going to change this. Do the people who do it really think time should have just stopped Simpsons-style as soon as they hit their early 20's?

Attached: tXBukuI.gif (500x240, 499K)

Just because you're a greasy and smelly soiboy doesn't mean all of us are neckbeards.

Attached: withdrawing_projections.jpg (540x205, 15K)

Attached: 1566233505635.png (1280x720, 323K)

w2c that shirt?

At least it wouldn't be 4.

Attached: file.png (916x806, 291K)

>Do the people who do it really think time should have just stopped Simpsons-style as soon as they hit their early 20's?
Yes. The 2000's fucking sucked and the 2010's are even worse.

>Complains about projection
>Projects

POGGERS!

Good. I'll be glad to see all Boomers replaced by the young. I'll finally have something in common to talk about with my coworkers instead of
>trucks
>the ass of every woman that walks by
>how much x football/baseball team sucks/rules
>complaining about being forced to use technology for work

>Skyward Sword is objectively the best Zelda
lmao fucking zoomers. Everyone knows Wind Waker and it's sequels were the best Zeldas.

Wind waker was protozoomer

Imagine having your childhood games EA and Ubi lootbox simulators.
The horror.

Attached: soijack.png (1280x720, 859K)

No one says that the DS games were good.

>Tfw 30 years old
>tfw considered to be an ancient one, akin to dinosaurs, compared to rest of the online population

it hurts, every day more and more

There's people online in their LATE 30s who remember the 80s, and are even more ancient than you.

It's fine. Welcome to getting older, faggots. Just because the stuff you liked is getting replaced with new stuff, doesn't mean your stuff is any less valuable to you. Enjoy reminiscing, and maybe check out the stuff the new generation likes. If you don't like it, it's okay.

Attached: mages.gif (419x489, 2.98M)

>expecting anons to think rationally
How long before you begin pitying everyone that visits Yea Forums including yourself?

I'm a Zoomer.
AMA.

Attached: 1503506609791.jpg (500x508, 17K)

>There's nothing wrong with it!
>But it's yikes that your first Zelda game was on the Wii as a 22 year old!

It doesn't introduce you to the lore of the series at all. Just the first couple hours of OOT taught me more about Zelda than 7 or 8 hours of SS did.

Attached: 1561286460577.png (785x1000, 254K)

>that 20 year old boomer who makes le zoomer threads on Yea Forums to cope with his age

Attached: 1560978388322.png (1979x1195, 137K)

20 year olds are zoomers

Not if they grew up with Nintendo 64 and like Velvet Underground.
Zoomer is a mentality. 20 year olds with boomer taste are boomers.

you kidding? when these alphas or whatever get here shit's just going to get funnier and funnier.

Attached: 1326297829538.jpg (451x316, 17K)

If you don't remember a time when there were two Germanys, you're a zoomer.

>political cartoonists
>after the great war

Attached: TimSweenyMP5SD.jpg (1166x1080, 270K)

Aren't the first of the alpha generation only a year or two old? But yeah, 5-10 years from now they'll be shitting this place up.

dude my childhood game was NES bullshit.

it's like losing your virginity to the fat girl who is emotionally abusive

Attached: 387513_287734751269175_100000979580025_847018_1448801058_n.jpg (500x374, 18K)

You're aight little zoomzoom

He's a boomer.

im 20 this year and i dont relate to a single thing in your meme

It feels so crazy that we (millennials) can connect infinitely easier with zoomers that are almost a decade younger than we can with gen Xers who might be only two or three years older. The internet has helped create such a gigantic generational divide.

>Growing up with Appleshit
And I am the one that should get invalidated?

>tfw turned 40 earlier this year
You children know nothing.

Then you're a 20 year old zoomer.
20 year old boomers can relate.

I am 38

Actually yes, shit is getting gradually worse in general

If 21 year old is already boomer tier then I might as well be an antique.

grug like rockbang
zug boneflute for berrypickers

>81
>8+1=9

As far as I'm concerned, art and various skills peaked in the early 20th century and has been on a steady decline since then.

1979 here

21 year old is boomer if you have boomer taste. If you're 21 and have zoomer taste, you're a zoomer.

Once upon a time, Apple wasn't a horrible, overpriced cult of personality and actually manufactured well made, well designed products.

It feels like so long ago

Attached: appleii-system.jpg (550x374, 35K)

Ive lived long enough to see this generational bullshit roll over 4 times now. Every generation says the same dumb shit about the next one. It feels like im the only one who can see it too. Me and an old college buddy were at a bar a few years ago and he saw some 20 something girl wearing shorts and said something to the effect of "if kids are going to wear shorts like that why bother wearing pants at all?" This is a from a guy i personally saw snort coke off a chicks stomach at a frat party when we were kids. Kids have always been the same and adults always whine about it.

My fondest video game memories are of playing Super Mario World at my grandma's house in the game room she set up for her grandchildren.
And when I got my first computer and it was put in my bedroom and I did nothing but play RollerCoaster Tycoon and Incredible Machine for days.
And of me logging on to MSN gaming or whatever it was to find Age of Empires 2 matches to play after school, or playing Unreal Tournament insta-gib matches on a server I made friends on.
And when I played 4-player Goldeneye/Mario Kart with my brother and two cousins.

I'm not the oldest of old-fags but I hope some people here can relate to my childhood.

Attached: 1378616839164.gif (500x281, 386K)

>22 years old
how do you guys deal with that slow encroaching feeling of being useless
there is a way to deal with it, right?

>that 21 year old boomer who grew up on Newgrounds and wants to return to the old-school net

get fit
I'm going for 'muscley old man' mode

>Be 27 now
>If we were still in the time around 2011 or 2012, this thread would have been about people my age
>Now even I'm significantly older than most other people on Yea Forums

21 year olds would've been only 0-6 when Newgrounds was in its classic era (1998-2004)

Is this what millennials think is funny now? they really are set to be the next boomers. Yikes.

Attached: hey.jpg (250x245, 6K)

and you? are you a boomer with zoomer taste? what would a boomer with zoomer taste be to you, a zoomer?

Old enough.
Also,
>implying 2005-2009 wasn't kino Newgrounds

So where does Yea Forums fall in relation to birth years?

1945-1964 Baby Bommer
1965-1981 Gen X
1982-1999 Millennial (boomer)
2000-2017 Zoomer
2018-2035 Alpha

There's no such thing as a boomer with zoomer taste. If you have zoomer taste, you're a zoomer.
If you like Star Wars, The Beatles, Nintendo 64, Pokémon Gen 1/2, and Africa by Toto, you're a boomer. If you like Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Fortnite, and Avengers: Infinity War, you're a zoomer.

>little zoomzoom
Imagine you are a huge ugly bee. Life is suffering.

Attached: Zoomzoomjr_2.png (495x331, 67K)

Those dates are way off you mongoloid, zoomers are 95-2015

what if i like most of these? what if i enjoy things from quake iii to fortnite and pubg?

>Great Grandpa got to say/do stupid shit and it was ignored because "he's from a different era, leave him be"
>Grandpa got to say/do stupid shit and it was ignored because "he's just an old man set in his ways"
>Dad got to say/do stupid shit and it's ignored because "well he's trying, it's not really his fault he's getting old"
>You'll spend the rest of your life being held to the standards of the current generation because the connectivity of the internet will mean no one is ever allowed to age and no one is afforded any sort of excuse for not being "in the know" regarding whatever is and isn't socially acceptable.
You've already seen it start to happen, Yea Forums. Face it - your parents were the last generation that were allowed to get old, from now on you have to be on top form at every minute of every second of every day until you finally keel over and die.

I've never understood shitting on people because they're younger than you. Also, age doesn't have much to do with anything, it's who you grow up around. I'd be considered a zoomer, but my dad would let me play on his genesis all the time.

fed up of seeing this dumb post when it's objectively wrong. not every generations 'pop culture' is equal. some produced higher quality than others, it's not all the same you mouth breathing retard. you think ANYTHING of worth has been produced in the years 2010-2020?. I'd love to hear your answer and if you're gonna say game of thrones or breaking bad or skyrim or some cringey meme shit.

why the fuck are they called alpha?

1992 millenial. It still feels weird that I'm now "old" in comparison to the rest of this board.

>WAAAAAA! STOP CALLING BOOMERS BORN IN THE LATE 90S BOOMERS!!!
If you were born when I was already in high school, you're not the same generation as me.

Attached: baby-tantrum_gg81281468.jpg (396x470, 26K)

Each generation is roughly 18 years, retard. Are you trying to claim millennials only occurred in the span of a decade, while making zoomers 2 decades? Retard.

Millennial/zoomer, the cutoff and start for those two generations vary and somehow affects all twenty-somethings

fucking retard literally google gen z range you fucking clown.

Then you're a zoomber.

The most popular cutoff years for Millennials/Zoomers seem to be 1995, 1997 and 2000.

That's because there's little to no sociological indication of the start of Gen Z yet.
Depending on the publication, it started anywhere from 1993 to 2001.
You may well technically be a Zoomer and not know it yet.

No one can agree on when Gen Z starts, because it doesn't exist. It's all about your mentality, bro.

>not growing up when emperor Caesar was still alive
I pity the fool

>you think ANYTHING of worth has been produced in the years 2010-2020?
This is a pointless game to play because you'll shit on literally anything anyone offers up since to do otherwise would require you to admit you're wrong.

pretty sure zoomers know about popular 2hu girls like cirno and flandre

Attached: 115_4AI8aFv.jpg (334x442, 87K)

>Smash community in a nutshell

the agricultural revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

You're the clown here dipshit.
Google tells me some researchers put millennials as far ahead as 2005, there isn't much consensus. Someone born in the last century can't be a gen Z.
Post your generational age ranges then.

Boomer, but I still think these gen gaps are way too fucking wide. I was born in 88, but people born in 82 share abso-fucking-lutely nothing with kids born in 99. Computers were still unaffordable for the mass majority of people in 81 and the internet was still mainly used for military shit. By 99, everyone owned a computer and high speed internet was a thing.

There are definitely a lot of 2hu secondaries among zoomers
Boppin' tunes transcend generation

I don't make the ranges dude, why would I do that I'm not a generational sociologist.

Yup, there's a bunch of kids in high school when I visited my niece that were playing 2hu in the library.
They were all asian

The real cutoff should be if you were born before or after cellphones were commonplace

The gaps are appropriate.
WWII is a hard cutoff year for the start of baby boomers, the Civil Rights Movement for gen X, and the entrance into the 21st century is the most recent hard cutoff for zoomers.

So how would you split 35 years between X and millennials two generations 17.5 is your answer.

and it's fucking shit, any map in MW or W@W was better

The Call of Duty nostalgia on Yea Forums does feel weird to me, but I think that's just because I got here in 2011, when everyone on here was making fun of "BLOODY SCREEN SO REAL" and "xXx_MLG_420_QU1CK$C0PE_xXx" stuff.

Lost Generation - 1883 to 1900
Greatest Generation - 1901 to 1927
Silent Generation - 1928 to 1945
Boomers - 1946 to 1964
Gen X - 1964 to 1981
Millennials - 1982 to 1996
Gen Z - 1997 to 2012
Gen Alpha - 2013 to present day

Real millennials got to see the 90s so yes you got the shit end of the stick kid

Millenials are the product of gen X though. Zoomers are a product of early millenials or 80's kids.

Other guy is a dumbass it's a Modern Warfare 2 map

This is retarded fanfiction two guys came up with while trying to divide people even more than they already are.

Is it me or does anyone else find that stuff made in the early 2010s (while not as good as the early 2000s) is way above in quality than stuff from 2015 and onwards. Is almost as if 2015 was the last decent year of media and general climate and then everything just nosedived into becoming shit.
Metal Gear Rising and Chappie are the first two worthwhile 2010s things to come to my mind

where there any gens before 1883 or did world actually begin when we got electricity

7 years lost
26 years greatest
17 years silent
20 years baby boomers
17 years X
14 years millennials
15 years zoomers
This is some wacky math, user.

on which difficulty? Also if they play anything after 12 tell them to jump off a bridge

maybe not cellphones but smartphones

I guarantee you there were Yea Forums posters back then that enjoyed them but they couldn't admit it without being flamed to hell and back.

>Apple wasn't a horrible, overpriced cult of personality and actually manufactured well made, well designed products.
>what is the apple iii
>what is the lisa
Apple was always shit, and the idea that they were ever not overpriced is laughable.

Babies actually got carried by storks before Edison decided to patent their delivery method and bankrupt them

im 21 and I related to all of those things, that even kinda fucking looks like me

I really feel that it's probably not video games and that this thread is off-topic meta bullshit.

>7 years lost
This is some wacky math, user.

Yeah, no. Early 2010s was fucking shit.
The last pure year was 2005, and the last year with ANY soul in it was 2009.

These 20 year old zoomers who now go to college and have jobs are better than you 35 year old Nintendofag NEETs with poor hygeine.

Attached: Your average Nintendofag.jpg (320x475, 29K)

Attached: 8ech2aco5ry01.jpg (578x832, 116K)

I'm a millennial. My dad is silent generation.

35 year olds with Switches are zoomers.

why alpha when it's the last one before world end

Autism.

Today my 6 year old nephew said he wants to be a youtuber for his job.
>mention I could get him a computer for christmas
>he says hes getting a camera though and will just use his dads laptop
>ask why he wants a camera
>so I can get subscribers!
>what do you mean, on youtube? Cool, what will you be doing
>what?
>what will you be making vidoes of on youtube
>uhh, minecraft videos
>so youre going to record the screen while you play
>yea
>you can just record on the computer I can get it for you
>but I wont be able to see my face in the videos!
>Im going to get subscribers and will sell merch
he actually said this, he mentioned "merch", at 6 years old.
>what merch will you sell
>my subscribers will buy it
>yea, but whats the merch, do you want to make t shirts or posters?
>I dont know but my subscribers will buy it
>try to explain that people wont buy things just because they exist and he sells them
>b-but theyll buy it, like "insert name of streamer" who sells lots of stuff, I want them!
Its going to be fucking bizarre seeing this generation grown up. All he plays is minecraft by the way, we were at my computer playing EDF and he and his brother liked it but he was always talking from a frame of reference referring to minecraft and streamers Ive never heard of
>wheres the diamond sword
>why cant I build things
>put it in passive mode
>streamer did this, why cant I do that (then have to explain that not all games are the same)
I just feel kindof sad thinking about them growing up, itll be interesting to see where this kind of start goes.

Attached: 1547071551982.jpg (448x545, 132K)

I'm at that age and I hated 90% of that stuff when it was new.

Me and buddies played the shit out of the original Modern Warfare and Halo 3 couch splitscreen towards the end of high school when those games just came out. It's crazy that Modern Warfare is getting remade but damn it's been 12 years since and now I feel old.

whatever, everyone gets old

Attached: 1153797082654.jpg (1162x1096, 157K)

i always liked the campaigns but hated the mp

My bad. I read that as "1893" instead of 1883 for some reason.

>tfw I remember messing around on Yea Forums a lot in 2012, when I was a 20 year old myself

I've been here for way too long now.

cool

I don't care
I have things I like and they have things they like
We can both like our respective things and it's not like everyone over the age of 30 suddenly died or left video gaming altogether

Chowder was good though.

>Early 2010s was fucking shit.
Was way less shit than the second half. At very worse it was bad but you still got some nice things now and then, now getting one single nice thing is like finding a diamond at least on the mainstream scope.
Also now that I remember the last two good AssCreed games were made during the first years of 2010.

The current Minecraft nostalgia is confirmation to me that I'm getting old and these faggots are driving the narrative now.

That isn't true at all.

>gen-alpha
You mean nu-kids? Hopefully they all die from a lack of vaccinations, STDs and third world diseases from illegal aliens.

Attached: 1514982023931.jpg (634x878, 65K)

UH SORRY BRO this is 4channel, home of schizophrenics, if you don't irrational sperg out over young people being young you don't belong

Attached: 1566277366458.jpg (750x771, 56K)

>cirno
i'm going to kill this bastard artist.

Except it is. That's the whole point of the meme. 30 year olds aren't literally boomers. But a lot of 30 year olds feel like boomers because their tastes have become so old-fashioned.

I just realized the kids born after Gen Alpha are literally going to be called "Generation Beta"

>A fucking Six year old has unrealistic life expectations

More at eleven!

>It's my children fault that I didn't raise them and just gave them an Ipad while I 'lived my life'.

Even early 2010s Internet culture was less awful than the Internet now, even with all the retarded bronies and rage comics from back then.

See, I never got this. Shouldn't the blame fall
more on the generation that's raising these kids who have "terrible taste", which would be Gen X/older millennials?

The bronies and rage comics was the beginning of the normiefication process.
Even the Unregistered Hypercam 2/009 Sound System era of 2006-2009 foreshadowed the Internet of today.

Its more the fact that he said "merch" in a sentence with "I want to be a streamer" as a job, kindof caught me by surprise, seems that streamers plugging their merch is considered part of the package.

>Millennials getting mad that Gen Z are ruining "muh secrit club, muh video games"
I had to watch you niggers ruin Yea Forums since 2008, among other things. I also have to watch you unironically have nostalgia for Gaylo and Gears of Shit and and you lash out whenever someone insults them, and yet you have the gall to bitch about the generation after you as if you're not on the same pedestrian, low brow level.

Attached: 148623103812.jpg (1207x859, 369K)

I think we we won't really bicker with Gen Alpha. Early zoomers were the last generation to be raised without ubiquitous tech or any social media for the better part of their first decade alive. Those of us that realized what was coming realized what all the boomers, Gen X'ers and, to a lesser extent, millennials had irrevocably fucked over. We'll end up treating Gen Alpha like Holden Caulfield treats the children in his vision of the rye field probably. That or we'll go postal.

>born in 97
>older siblings born in 94
>ended up watching shows and movies that my siblings watched
>shared games on the gba, ds, and gamecube
>family too poor at the time to afford iPods or iPhones when they came out, never got attached to the smartphone craze
>built my own computer at an early age, ended up playing mostly Source games and mods which lead to more interest in older games
>feel nothing in common with charts who say I'm a zoomer because I was born in 1997
I feel I'm in a really weird spot. I don't like most stuff that's associated with zoomers but on the other side I don't have memories or feelings of stuff slightly older than me. I'm in some weird mixed up soup of generations.

>seems that streamers plugging their merch is considered part of the package.
Oh yeah.
Sounds more like you being out of touch, than him being unnaturally robbed of his innocence, desu

Usually I can find a couple of things relatable in every one of these but this one is pure unrelatable.

you were 6 years old in 2008 fuck off

Yes. Entirely. Just because a kid wants to watch youtube videos of finger family videos made by a pajeet sweatshop every hour of the day, doesnt mean they should be allowed to, It means nothing but I honestly cant stand the whole
>fuck a tablet in the kids face for several hours, so you dont have to interact with them and the kid doesnt have to interact with anyone around them
Theres got to be some kind of disorder that will develop from that.

>lore
Fucking Dark Souls was the worst thing to happen in gaming in the past 20 years.

This is fucking retarded. Dates are wrong as shit.

I mean, I dont watch streamers, Ill wear "being out of touch" as a mark of pride in this case.

Because they have the most foothold in the 21st century and will influence it greatly

Zoomers are post-1995
Suicide rate spikes make this clear as day fags.

Attached: 1566295295926.gif (480x268, 2.89M)

You are actual cringe

Wheres the me generation?

That's honestly every generation.

I was born in 1988, but I grew up on He-Man and Ninja Turtles and Thundercats, as well as Animaniacs and Gargoyles and Power Rangers.

My first video game system was an Atari 2600. My second video game system was a PS2.

This shit is mostly arbitrary. It's on a spectrum at best, and completely meaningless at worst. It's all just a way for one group of humans to feel arbitrarily superior to another group of humans, that just happens to deal with one of the many things they had no control over, because if self-superiority had anything to do with actual personal achievement, nobody would have anything to talk about.

If you don't remember the Berlin Wall, you're a zoomer.

And that's how "Getting old and irrelevant" starts.

So congratulations on that.

zoomers are 2000-2018

I remember the London Fire.

>tfw you see zoomers talk about how great some boomer games are that they actually played and not how they just watched some letsplay or streamer play it
Perhaps not all is lost

Attached: 1559872607903.png (444x522, 220K)

Is this the Yea Forums equivalent of those newspaper strips about PokemonGO and shit?

You are literally underage, probably wear glasses, and are bordering between overweight and obese.

Even zoomers have social outcasts.

why does he have a 2hu T-shirt

You're a low IQ dipshit. Literally all the scholarship on zoomers is settling in 95 as the cutoff. There's no meaningful distinction to be made with your arbitrary 18 year tripe. Meanwhile the real arbiter is the intersection of childhood development with technological and social upheaval. It's why the rates of all kinds of afflictions and of suicidality are night and day between zoomers and those that came before them.

>He-Man and Ninja Turtles and Thundercats, as well as Animaniacs and Gargoyles and Power Rangers
I used to watch all of those
what generation is that?

Fucking lol

Based mods

Jannies assmad that this was taking up a Smash thread slot.

>scholarship on zoomers
Generation memes are serious business.

good

You're still arguing that zoomers is a 20 year-long generation, which is fucking retarded. Or are we going the route where "social upheavals" and "technological advancements" happen more frequently that future generations are only a few years apart?

>LE BoomyDoomyZoomy shitposting thread with stale MY GENERATION GOOD YOUR GENERATION BAD *SIPS AND SHILLS MONSTER ZERO TM* wojak spam shit
>Thread stays till bump limit
>Actual thread conversing about different generations with their ups and downs, what vidya they played and their childhoods
>Moved to Yea Forums
I just don't get it

Attached: 1564465773293.png (720x780, 255K)

counter strike

Boomers and millennials both suck. But I remember watching the Apollo-Soyuz docking...

A lot of zoomers are pretty fucking stupid but this isn't an accurate portrayal of why

I'm sure you've seen a lot of docking

youtu.be/2n34eeXWjUQ

why fight about boomers/zoomers... we are all GENTLEMEN GAMERS

bump