How does it feel to cum inside a pussy?

How does it feel to cum inside a pussy?

Attached: IMG_20190820_132456.jpg (2259x1843, 651K)

Feels like salty bags of sand wrapped in pennies

ehh...

Ask pat as good as cumming in an asshole

Attached: E7D8195D-E218-486D-BEE9-BAA204D3673D.jpg (522x353, 38K)

Feels pretty decent, til that dread of having another kid kicks in.Take it from someone who knows.

Feels awesome and perfect. Fucking and shooting your load deep inside a pussy is what you are perfectly evolved to do. Nature rewards you with extreme pleasure. Fuck as much pussy as you can manage AND ALWAYS cum inside.

Also, women love it when you bang into them deep and hard and fill them up with your sperm because that's what they are perfectly evolved to get extreme pleasure from. They need you to empty your balls deep into them.

What is The Pill, Alex?

LOL bro, you understand that shit doesn't work full proof

based fatherless nigger.
it's good to know that some still practice the old ways

What's an abortion for when the pill fails, Alex.

Hey man, I'm not gonna tell people not to do that shit that's your choice. But I got 3 kids and I love em and I couldn't do that. That's why I don't take that chance anymore, bud.

Yeah, any man who doesn't empty his balls in enough pussy, is going to be very unhappy in the long run. Don't hold back, bros. Women want your sperm. They want it bad.

What's the problem? USE BC if you don't want kids. Ideally, fuck women on the pill or IUD or diaphragm, etc., so you don't have to wear a condom. And make sure they are willing to abort if BC fails.

Nice, warm, satisfiying, overrated. In that order.

Then you get addicted to it, like any other drug.

Never give up. Fuck pussy until you die.

i would disagree on the oiverrated part, it feels fullfilling, jerking off feels shallow and empty in comparison

Don't what you boys are on about, I fuck pussy lol. All types of birth control aren't 100% again. It's clear you guys haven't had kids while using all the options. Then got raped by the state with child support lmao. Keep your eyes open, bitches will intentionally to trap yall.

Yeah it its fullfilling to some point, after that its not that big deal, at least not for me.

Its definitely a great thing, but not even close to the gratest things in life

Feels like closing a 22 million $ account. Feels like getting a 100% on an exam that everyone failed, feels like user said; you’re doing what you’re designed to do. Either you know or you don’t. Fun club to be in, go make it happen.

Ah I see you're a man of culture as well.jpg

good - the cum isn't wasted, nice warm/wrapping feeling post-orgasm

bad - bc the fun is now over unless ur ho is into 'sloppy seconds' and ur still up for it - many dudes aren't strong enough

/thread
i dont get the "it hurts" argument, cant you use shaving cream