If you could go back in time to 1940 and tell Hitler just one thing, what would it be?

If you could go back in time to 1940 and tell Hitler just one thing, what would it be?

Attached: mein fräulein.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FUB8SrlQAE
youtu.be/ofaxf0ykBuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey man, don’t do the genocide thing. Do the world conquest thing but not the genocide thing.

THE GAME

You’re gonna die and your regime ain’t gonna do shit, give it up.

Don't invade Russia in mid-summer.

Don’t pull out of Britain and don’t invade Russia.

"Dude, watch your back in the future. Hitler is gonna kill you."

u mom gay

„Pass auf, mein Anführer! Dein Feind ist nicht der Jude, der Zigeuner oder irgendein menschliches Ding, sondern die Clowns aus dem Weltall! Sie kommen für deinen Arsch, mein Anführer! Sie kommen für den Arsch Deutschlands! Wir werden zu ihren schrecklich bunten Zelten des Schicksalsgeschmacks gebracht, und sie werden Eichhörnchen in unsere Esel stopfen, damit sie einen neuen Clown züchten, mächtiger als jeder andere! Und der Name des Clowns wird Donald Trump sein, und er wird aussehen wie einer orange mit schlechten Haaren! Du musst die Welt retten und das erste Hentai-Magazin der Welt machen! Die Zukunft von Deutschlands Arsch hängt davon ab! "

Invade Russia early september this year.

>Anführer
selten so was degeneriertes gelesen

"Watch out, my leader! Your enemy is not the Jew, the gypsy or any human thing, but the clowns from outer space! They come for your ass, my leader! They come for the ass of Germany! We'll be brought to their terribly colorful tents of destiny, and they'll stuff squirrels into our asses to make a new clown, more powerful than anybody else! And the name of the clown will be Donald Trump, and he will look like an orange with bad hair! You have to save the world and make the world's first hentai magazine! The future of Germany's ass depends on it! "

The fuck are you on?

Find a way to cripple the Royal navy. Then take Britain. Then stop.

cacva

Attached: Sonic-Hedgehog-Movie-Dr-Robotnik-Live-Action-Not.jpg (798x420, 43K)

ya cunt ya

i'm not banned

RUN

nice trips and kek

Don't listen to your doctor

Prepare properly for Russia's invasion and don't stop for Stalingrad, go for Moscow as planned.

Do you have some amphetamine?

I would give him the most ultimate HAIL and salut so hard my nuts would cement themselves in place

Tell him where the allys are going to attack from on D Day.

You got it the wrong way around there, buddy.

Kek
Don't worry
A be happy
I said dont worry ...

He'll fail.

you need to build rollercoasters inside the concentration camps!

Listen to your generals

Don't invade Russia

Don't trust Churchill

The enigma machine is going to be cracked and your attempts to starve out the British are going to fail. Moreover, the Brits are going to capture one of your precious "magnetic mines" and render them completely useless. The naval front is lost, but that doesn't have to be the end of the war.
Also, the rushed development of your heavy tank projects is going to cause future problems that will leave you with a case of too little too late. Please stop micro-inproving the designs of these vehicles and take the time to test and develope one universal heavy vehicle. The super-heavy tank project is a waste of time and resources, all of which could better be put to use on your heavy tank project.
Lastly, mein Führer, stop fucking trying to blitz the Soviets with winter near. Advance in the spring, slow down in the summer and start digging in during the fall. Do not retreat during the winter and do not advance, or you will lose a majority of your equipment and Ivan will end up depriving Germany of equipment.

Tl:dr Stop doing crazy shit, then I'd be executed for speaking English and insubordination.

Can I have nudes of Eva Braun?

>The fuck are you on?
Yea Forums, same as you. How is this unusual?

>Then take Britain. Then stop.
Britain was not Germany's enemy. They are fellow Aryans. The real enemy, then as now, is Russia.

It’s because he did the genocide that white nationalism was struck from the mainstream and will likely never return.

Please, succeed!

the Cake is a lie
A.K.A Soviet Russia

Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams.

the murder of an entire race is a complete waste of resources try do something better

Listen to Manstein

nice ONE THING retard

Attached: 1528517547614.jpg (320x473, 82K)

Tale it this is Yea Forums ide prob call him a faggot jew

i know what ya mean buddy
they kept slightly improving the tank designs which slowed down their production. the improvements were so small it barely effected combat performance too

Can you knock it off with that main verb at the end of the sentence shit?

anne frank has a tight fucking butthole and you should he going balls deep in her colon, you crazy asshole

What'd the five fingers say to the face?

Hold off until 1955 my nigga, what for plan Z. Lay low until then.

No genocide and... At the end of November 1941 warn the Americans of a Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Prepare for the most powerful ally you could imagine

Shave the moustache, you ruined it for everyone

There gonna storm Normandy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FUB8SrlQAE

NIGGER

Kek

why even bother?

Yes.

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!
SIEG HEIL!

Fund your scientists researching the atomic bomb.

topkek

Kek

i will give him the design to the Ak74

loser!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Don't waste the luftwaffe on Britain. Leave the UK alone and throw everything at the commies.

Kill yourself now instead of in 5 years and do the world a favor

execute every member of the "Inner Circle" since they have all been to Geneva and met with the Rothchilds/Americans/Brits/etc.
OR:
Only trust Rommel.

What genocide?

If he would've not attacked than the Russians would've started their conquest of europe, idiot

to be in harmony with people

Attached: C9s3APOUAAAZhT8.jpg (744x1052, 65K)

stay the fuck away from Japan and just deport the jews, don't kill them.

you'll thank me later in your time traveling device.

fuckin kek

America and Germany would be a fuckin power couple ngl

This. It would be a better world for white people if Hitler won. Fuck non-whites. I never used to think like this but after seeing how leftists and feminists are, i wish Hitler would have won. We'd have colonized mars already. We'd be so much technologically advanced, cancer would probably be cured. Think about it.

unless hitler went to the league of nations and called the USSR out on their bullshit

hey you should totally work on your art man. don't focus on politics

April 30th 1945

wack.

yup, keep the non aggression pact intact...also trust your generals.

ABORT BARBAROSSA YOU FUCKING ONE NUT DEGENERATE

Don't invade France ,wait until Russia attack you and call for a all-out anticommunist front ,you almost have it when findland was fighting the winter war.

Work faster...

Pull out of Britain? He never landed on Britain to begin with

Twitter @Sonjaksta fuck you

Meine respektierung

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Commies don't deserve love.

Attached: 1540811196471.jpg (540x483, 95K)

wrong guy, buddy.

Build the bomb
Nuke the shit outta north america
Kill more jews and faster

Who said he didn't warn america of the attack? Perl harbor was 20th century 9/11.

You trying to make this a get thread?

Sure, wrong guy, but I thought he might want to know.

Attached: 1556286981023.jpg (720x479, 82K)

Stop with the fighting. You can have a European Union with Germany leading if you stop invading and killing people. Oh, and stop blaming the Jews for everything: They are some of your smartest scientists.

Only you can stop the niggers and liberals.

Attached: 1500130466115.jpg (454x340, 88K)

What the fuck as you talking about? Read more history tard. Germany couldn't get anywhere near Britain, so pull out means fuck all. Germany got ass fucked in the skies and in the sea.

Shit man, outstanding move

Do not try to invade Russia

Don't invade Russia as long as you have england as enemy. Wait for your time, push planes and boats further until you can invade england.

mr fuhrer make gazzilion pervitin flood ze rivers

Attached: 1549914041440.jpg (784x1024, 146K)

Dont invade in the winter.

henlo nazi friend im here from b to tell you to fuck my mom

You'd tell him not to invade Russia. Try to make peace with the other nations. Occupying territory takes resources and manpower. But Hitler wouldn't listen.

His response would be noted by the Allies and they would change their plans. If the 5 major beaches were fortified ten times stronger than the rest of the Northern European coast they would just land somewhere else.

From the pictures I've seen, she's a 6/10 slampig.

pic related

If he stopped after Czechoslovakia then it all would have blown over and when Stalin pushed on Poland it would have been Britain, France, Italy, and the biggest Germany you ever saw versus the USSR. Plus all those tiny countries that barely accomplish anything (Spain/Portugal/Belgium/BeNeLux/Sw/No/Fi)

Sie werden alles verliehren. Die Komunisten und die Capitalisten werden in Berlin einander mitschliessen und Deutschland wird in Trummen liegen. Danach, nach einige Zehnjahren, werden die Capitalisten gewinnen. Der Arbeiter den Sie so lieben werden wieder zu Sklaven. Sozielismus wird so gesehen wie der Jude heut zu Tage in Deutschland ist. Halte dich schon mit das Deutschsprechendevolk. Und so können Sie durch Ekönomie die Welt besiegen.

Attached: 1433459080803.png (599x450, 385K)

Underrated.

"Kill yourself, faggot."

Tell him what the Jews have since done to the world....

Maybe I would tell him Hess is going to betray him at the eleventh hour.

Attached: tumblr_luvzt68Q0K1r36evao1_500.jpg (500x332, 178K)

Dein Deutsch ist grässlich, Ahmed.

Attached: IMG_20180903_211844_633.jpg (1440x1440, 221K)

Ich wette mein Leben mein Deutsch ist besser als dein Englisch.

Attached: Evin Spacey.jpg (400x400, 12K)

ohhh .. you're so edgy. Your folks must be proud AF

Adolf, that autobahn is a seriously good idea...

I’d give him my pass to the future. Gods work.

No it fucking isn't, i can at least spell words the right way, nigger
>Ekönomie
>Capitalisten
>Komunisten

The oil fields in the Caucasus are a must have.

Germany had already lost by that point, the real defeat came from the east.

Don't invade Russia. Convince the Japs to not attack the U.S., and that you will instead split Russia with them - but that they must first wait until after you're both done with Great Britain and its overseas holdings.

Love those uniforms, dude.

Your top General, Rommel is a US spy

>Berates someones German because they misspell Economy, Capitalist, and Communist.
> Makes 3 grammar mistakes in 1 sentence.

Attached: incredulous.gif (236x224, 1.87M)

Attached: 1566340683362.jpg (225x224, 6K)

I am a nigger

I'm a time Traveller. I did already. I told him I was from the future and he won by invading Russia in the winter time when they don't expect it while maintaining his Western front.

You seen "the man in the high Castle"? Thats actually a historical documentary in my original timeline.

I hope this isn't samefag

Attached: 1521376749611.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I am a skeleton

go away spooker

Attached: 1525987203868.png (960x943, 752K)

GL HF

Don't do it

"Adolf, don't use Zyklon B ( a pesticide for de-lousing mattresses and blankets) use a cheap but effective .22 bullet. The Zionists are selling their own people out to get their own Zionist state of Israel. If you are trying to exterminate a people why do you insist on housing them, feeding them, shaving their heads to stop the lice and the spread of typhus? Why not just shoot them? Bullets are cheaper than Zyklon B.
Don't fail us Adolf... the Zionists will take over ALL the media as well as ALL the financial systems. They will make us hate their enemies (the muslims) as well as feeding us whatever propaganda they wish us to see. They will control all our movies, all our news and newspapers as well as the internet. They will become the new Nazis.... in the most subtle way. Oh yeah and they will do 9/11"

Yes good one

Gunga ginga

save us and yourself all the trouble, shoot yourself in the head now

Attached: hitlerlost.jpg (666x375, 50K)

youtu.be/ofaxf0ykBuo

You paint really nice, go be an artist.