How fucked am I b?

How fucked am I b?

Went into work today and was told that 1 out of 7 workers at my job just went on a "report to the supervisor" spree and basically me and 2 other guys are gana get fired

One employee said he went to a meeting with the sup cause hes getting canned tomorrow. He said I'm getting fired for "racist remarks" I haven't dont anything of the such.

But idgaf. I wanted to leave in a month for the military. My question b is:

If my recruiter asked questions with my said ex employer and told then that will they deny me in joining the military? Or should I ask k?

Attached: 1556702906208.jpg (400x400, 20K)

there is a enlistment general on k for more detailed information, but this close to your ship date, just keep your mouth shut

if your employer doesn’t know about your intent to enlist, just take it and move on imo. your recruiter won’t look into anything disqualifying unless they need to, so just don’t give them a reason.

Yourself and the other employees should band together and say that person was lying.

Also if you don't care why did you make this post? Why did I answer? I don't care... do I?

Attached: 1543336072827.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I'm not a military expert, but it seems trivial honestly. Just quit before you get fired and play it off as you're just leaving the job to enjoy the next month before you enlist. Not enough people join the military, so they're probably excepting anyone.

Sounds like a real pickle. Maybe your recruiter will have you suck his dick to get in!

First, don't join the military. Trust me on this. I'm a Veteran.
Second, let them fire you if they're going to. Then you can collect unemployment while you file your lawsuit for wrongful termination.

Attached: US I Want You.jpg (373x576, 32K)

You should gang up on that one co-worker and beat the living crap out of him for being a tattle tail!

Attached: 1E3F954F-3EAC-4FA7-886A-BF99F622A43C.jpg (480x480, 9K)

It’s time to face the consequences. Maybe being “racist” at work wasn’t such a good idea. Especially with all the social justice warriors lurking around these days!

Attached: E70029F8-BDF1-4393-8C5D-58BA3AB02650.jpg (472x565, 19K)

Don't listen to this guy. I just did 21 years in the Air Force and it was a blast. Get a flying job (Boom operator or Loadmaster) and enjoy getting paid to see the world on the taxpayers dime.

>>inb4 muh Air force pussy

Same paychart, less bullshit

>for the military
Don't. Anything else it better than that.

Just quit beat em to the punch if its really concerning

Also, to answer your question, the recruiter is 100% not going to call any of your prior jobs. They don't give a fuck man, as long as you're a legal adult, you can pass a physical and you don't have a criminal record, you're as good as golden.

Also, how are your ASVAB scores? If they're below say, 70s, take it again and score higher. This determines which jobs you qualify for.

Veteran also. I wouldn't say don't join, I will say if you do, you better understand they own you and there is no such thing as your time. But, if you follow orders, don't fuck up, false motivation is better then no motivation, make sure your PT scores are high, you can make half decent money as enlisted. MIT when you're E1,E2, if single at E3 you're ok, make E5 money opens a bit. Go to school either while you're in or right when you get out. Use the Military for all the benefits you earn. If you do stay in for 22 you will need collage way before that to even make points to progress in rank. It's like anything else, it's what you make of it. Was a Army Cavalry scout, 2 deployments.

>Same paychart, less bullshit
True but harder and takes longer to rank then combat arms in the Army, esp if you deploy.

Steal as much shit as possible. Make up a complaint that the boss sexually harassed you.

That is true, Air Force ranks take the longest to earn. No idea why, never figured it out.

I guess the nice facilities and quality of life make up for it.

However, it should be noted that the AF just completely overhauled their enlisted promotion system and now Time-in-grade and time-in-service no longer play into promotion scores, so if you're even slightly above average in your career field you'll promote fast and be just fine.

What this guy says unless you have a really good reason for joining. Every day I ponder if it was worth the mental illness it caused. Not necessarily from traumatic war experiences, but being berated and talked down to like human garbage on a daily basis. Realizing the greater enemy when I deployed was the soldier next to me.
Also, I was recently fired and a wrongful termination lawsuit is nothing but a pipe dream. My state of employment was at-will, which means they didn't even need to give me a reason and it was perfectly legal and I had no recourse.

Good luck.

>nice facilities and quality of life
There is your answer. When we were nomads happily rolling though the shit streets, towns of Iraq we loved when we could hit the big FOB's, esp the ones with the Air Force DEFAC cause you knew you will eat well. Fuckin loved Air Force FOBS !

>being berated and talked down to like human garbage on a daily basis. Realizing the greater enemy when I deployed was the soldier next to me.
Then you were a shit bag and needed that every day.

Don't forget AF girls. I was Intel, which is like 60% women (who knew). Always fresh, smart pussy to pick from, especially once you make a little rank and can use it to your advantage.

Well if you dont mind becoming a murderer for hire, then by all means join the military.

Ah yeah, you were one of the poughs I hated, lol. Man, the smell of a woman for the first time in months and those hot ass Air force bitches running around, made me never want to leave the FOB and wish I went Air Force, lol.

Like you know shit, sit down Jr. You have no idea.

Give me a fucking break dude, this isn't grandpa's war. Unless you're literally an Army grunt you'll never have to even holster a weapon.

If it was a good militaryit would be one thing, but the US military is often used to increase US power or profit.

And right now they've gotten rid of McMaster and friends and replaced them with Bolton who's seeking war with both Iran and Venezuela.

I think most soldiers are loyal people trying to do the right thing, but joining the US military now is pretty much asking Trump et al to use your selfless sacrifice... and boy will they use that sacrifice in selfish ways.

Go volunteer for UN instead.

AF-bro here. I have to run but my advice is:

1. Fuck your old job.
2. Talk to an AF recruiter
3. Retake the ASVAB if necessary
4. Spend a couple hours reading through the available jobs. Make notes on what sounds cool
5. Come here and ask us our experiences with those jobs. Lot of vets here who will give you good advice.
6. Good luck bro, you can do it.

That does help. Still a gamble, though.

Attached: download.jpg (1024x768, 427K)

Military Fag here,

Recruiter will ask about previous employers and for their information but they don’t give a fuck and 99% of the time they will never contact your previous employers. If you’re trying to get some sort of clearance your investigator may call your employer.

If an investigator finds out about you being fired for racist shit he/she may call you in for a meeting, but just explain how it was total bullshit or something and they’ll probably believe you and give you the clearance

they got you fired to replace you with a friend they had in mind